Sarah's Day - Part 2

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Sarah's Day - Part 2

Post by Healthyish85 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:54 pm

orangesocks wrote:
justmiss wrote:I just watched her recent vlog and why do they feel the need to portray this "couple goals"? I'm sorry, but it's doesn't look sincere. It was just painfull to watch, but I guess she had nothing else to film.

So her day in a life looks like this: Eats something that won't be filling, goes to the gym, eats breakfast out, runs in a park with dog, goes food shopping. The end. That's not even my lazy day, I would be bored out of my mind.

By the way, I bet that they keep the dog in the apartament.
That last YouTube video was embarrassing to watch. She spends half of it whining about the stupidest shit (really? you don't want to use a reusable cup because it's ugly?) and she and Kurt act sooooooo dumb. I don't even know how to describe it anymore. It's not flirting. It's not even blowing off some steam and acting a bit silly and childish. It's like they're intentionally putting on this whole show to act as stupid as humanly possible.
so much this. i don't even feel like they like each other that much anymore. she's always putting him down or just being rude to him and he almost seems to be like 'whatever.' she's just so annoying anymore.

Fishbowl
Learner
Learner

Post by Fishbowl » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:07 am

I could be wrong but to me they seem happy?? However, I don't watch much any more so I could be wrong.

I only really tune in when I'm worried she's peddling snake oil again and claiming to have cured something with @Tropeaka because I don't want other women to be misguided and end up seriously ill.

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:17 am

She often seems very snappy with him and is always complaining at things he’s doing. Like if he’s cooking for her she always says he’s doing it wrong. Or she’s criticising his clothes, or telling him to be quiet with his jokes that aren’t funny.
I guarantee behind closed doors she’s incredibly grumpy and hard work. Probably because she doesn’t eat enough and her blood sugar levels will be all over the place

Fishbowl
Learner
Learner

Post by Fishbowl » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:04 am

That's very possible. I just see her as high maintenance, and that the bickering between them is light hearted. Guarantee it will wear thin after a while though!

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:34 am

She comes off as a spoiled brat who always gets her way and Kurt doesn't seem to budge when she asks him to do something he doesn't want to do (like for example changing his sweatshirt) so she resorts to pouting like a little girl. That screams immaturity.

VMil90

Post by VMil90 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:03 am

I know this has been touched on previously but , IVe been lurking for a while and finally have decided to post. I liked Sarah until she got her lip fillers thats when it became clear to me the she isnt as real with us as she makes out. I dont care that she got the lip fillers but she claims she always wants to share everything with us. Id have liked to see how she came to decide where to get the lip fillers etc. Mind you lip fillers aren't a very holistic way of living. ;)

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by UMFoodies » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:21 am

The last vlog was atrocious! If they sat in and had coffee, why did they not get normal cups?! And she’s such a liar. She bought all sorts of packaged stuff at the supermarket after saying she wants to be environmentally friendly. Just owning a coffee cup isn’t everything - she also drives everywhere!

And I agree. I reckon off camera they barely talk and probably keep out of each other’s way: she’s probably very moody and grumpy 90% of the time! Hes no doubt well fed up but is too invested to break up with her...

Madblonde
Talker
Talker

Post by Madblonde » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:54 pm

Her comments that she doesn't want to use a reusable coffee cup because its 'ugly' made me sooooo mad!! Of course I'm not saying that everyone has to use one, I often forget to take mine out with me, but its disappointing that someone with such a huge influence would waste it on promoting 'aesthetics' over the environment.

orangesocks
Informer
Informer

Post by orangesocks » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:24 pm

Madblonde wrote:Her comments that she doesn't want to use a reusable coffee cup because its 'ugly' made me sooooo mad!! Of course I'm not saying that everyone has to use one, I often forget to take mine out with me, but its disappointing that someone with such a huge influence would waste it on promoting 'aesthetics' over the environment.
Yes! I don't think anyone is the devil just because they don't use a reusable coffee cup, or don't get a dog from a shelter, or whatever else. But all these little things add up after time. She's an influencer with lots of opportunities to encourage people to do things for the greater good and WHEN does she take any of them? Never.

katelifinell
Informer
Informer

Post by katelifinell » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:59 pm

orangesocks wrote:
Madblonde wrote:Her comments that she doesn't want to use a reusable coffee cup because its 'ugly' made me sooooo mad!! Of course I'm not saying that everyone has to use one, I often forget to take mine out with me, but its disappointing that someone with such a huge influence would waste it on promoting 'aesthetics' over the environment.
Yes! I don't think anyone is the devil just because they don't use a reusable coffee cup, or don't get a dog from a shelter, or whatever else. But all these little things add up after time. She's an influencer with lots of opportunities to encourage people to do things for the greater good and WHEN does she take any of them? Never.
I think it’s less that she’s an influencer and more that she calls herself a “holistic princess” and pretends like she makes conscious decisions for the environment when it’s all clearly not true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madblonde
Talker
Talker

Post by Madblonde » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:34 pm

also, I know we're a few pages away, but can we make our own thread name for the next one? Any suggestions?

Madblonde
Talker
Talker

Post by Madblonde » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:54 pm

katelifinell wrote:
orangesocks wrote:
I think it’s less that she’s an influencer and more that she calls herself a “holistic princess” and pretends like she makes conscious decisions for the environment when it’s all clearly not true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I absolutely agree with both!!

tt96
Talker
Talker

Post by tt96 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:42 pm

Madblonde wrote:also, I know we're a few pages away, but can we make our own thread name for the next one? Any suggestions?
sarah repetitive and sponsored day

srirachujang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by srirachujang » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:26 pm

tt96 wrote:
Madblonde wrote:also, I know we're a few pages away, but can we make our own thread name for the next one? Any suggestions?
sarah repetitive and sponsored day
I say Sellout Day. Or Supplements Day.

milky_whey12
Learner
Learner

Post by milky_whey12 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:43 pm

$ponsoredDay :D

howboutno
Informer
Informer

Post by howboutno » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:35 pm

Sarah's $ponsored Day

VMil90

Post by VMil90 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:37 pm

Sar-AD's Day

VMil90

Post by VMil90 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:39 pm

#DomesticBrat

tt96
Talker
Talker

Post by tt96 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:43 pm

VictoriaMiller90 wrote:#DomesticBrat
AMAZING

MaryJane300
Talker
Talker

Post by MaryJane300 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:53 am

We have to keep the Sarah's + Day together so that it'll appear on SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages) in case her minions google her.

I was thinking like:

1) Sarah's Day: An Unqualified Sellout's Constant Lies
2) Sarah's Day: A Delusional Sponsored Amateur's False Ideas On Health And Fitness
3) Sarah's Day: The Comment Deleter
4) Sarah's Day: The Health And Fitness Industry's Sponsored Shame
5) Sarah's Day: The Unhealthy Lifestyle Of A Spoiled Undereater And Overtrainer
6) Sarah's Day: The Constant Insulin Lever Riser
7) Sarah's Day: The Best Example Of Terrible Form During Exercises and Creating Disgustingly Sugary Recipes
8) Sarah's Day: Reality's Arch Enemy
9) Sarah's Day: The Baby Portion Meal Eater and Binge Snacker
10) Sarah's Day: The Sponsored Supplement Addict

I could go on forever.. There are so many things she does incorrectly and has no idea about..
My opinion is not deleted here :love2:

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:20 am

MaryJane300 wrote:We have to keep the Sarah's + Day together so that it'll appear on SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages) in case her minions google her.

I was thinking like:

2) Sarah's Day: A Delusional Sponsored Amateur's False Ideas On Health And Fitness
7) Sarah's Day: The Best Example Of Terrible Form During Exercises and Creating Disgustingly Sugary Recipes

I could go on forever.. There are so many things she does incorrectly and has no idea about..
All of these are pure magic! ;)

VMil90

Post by VMil90 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:58 am

MaryJane300 wrote:We have to keep the Sarah's + Day together so that it'll appear on SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages) in case her minions google her.

I was thinking like:

HAHA- number 3 made me giggle!

I love this game!

1.Sarah's Day: L B with a dash of Selfcenteredness
2. Sarah's Day: TropeakaPowder Puff Girl

Madblonde
Talker
Talker

Post by Madblonde » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:42 am

I was thinking like:

#10 I love it!

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:07 am

#5 is my favourite

orangesocks
Informer
Informer