Sarah's Day - Part 2

orangesocks
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah's Day - Part 2

Post by orangesocks »

Gidget159 wrote:Her latest vlog is a 17 minute mind numbing commercial for her overpriced white fox fitness clothing nonsense. She's acting like she invented mesh and stripes! If I took a shot every time she said "Moroccan", I'd be dead in 5 minutes. She just comes off as soooo greedy to me. :roll:
I didn't watch but lmao you're a white girl from Australia pls tell me more about things that are "Moroccan." Wonder if she even knows where Morocco is on a map.

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

Not a fan of the blue set, I hate when leggings white out when you squat. Some of the strap detailing was cute on the tops but I won't be buying any I don't want to support her.

happyheart15
Informer
Informer

Post by happyheart15 »

Did she get a nosejob? She looks different.

orangesocks
Informer
Informer

Post by orangesocks »

happyheart15 wrote:Did she get a nosejob? She looks different.
Nope, just lip fillers.

She also uses the sparkle filter on Insta stories (waits till the sparkles pass to film but sometimes you can catch them) which makes her face look extra fake.

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

She just posted in her insta stories a "ceasar" salad she just made. Girl has no idea what a ceasar salad is based on the ingredients in her dressing. She put almond milk in there for fuck's sake :roll:

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

She said she just ate some of that with some chickpeas for her dinner. Wish she would just eat filling for once in her life

xoxococo
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxococo »

orangesocks wrote:
happyheart15 wrote:Did she get a nosejob? She looks different.
Nope, just lip fillers.

She also uses the sparkle filter on Insta stories (waits till the sparkles pass to film but sometimes you can catch them) which makes her face look extra fake.
Omg!! I was JUST watching her insta stories and wondering how she always looks so glowy and dewy with perfect skin in them. And even how her eyes seem to be shinier and idk.. she just looks prettier and different to how she looks in other media forms. I even took a video of myself on insta and scrolled through the filters after filming but couldn’t figure it out. And then I had a browse here and saw your comment. Wow!! So deceitful! I tried it myself and I look totally different with that filter than how I do without it. My acne and redness disappeared, everything smoothed out, and the whites of my eyes got much, much whiter. Which is probably the part that bothers me the most, as I remember Sarah saying one time how a follower noticed that her eyes were much whiter, and Sarah attributed it to something stupid like eating more chia seeds or something. Which I remember at the time thinking that was bullshit. Aaaaaand now we have another example proving that Sarah is full of shit and a blatant liar.

You’d think getting fake teeth, lip fillers, eyebrow tattoos, etc. would finally make her happy with her face, but evidently not.

Post by Guest »

Her new video...I honestly just felt so much pity for Abigail :rofl:

And idk if she REALLY eats that many starchy carbohydrate foods in a day. It seems to me that she just made an exception to make this more exciting and that most of her meals actually look like that weird bowl of eggs and spinach in flaxseed oil and vegan ranch in her Instastories.

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Post by UMFoodies »

Her last video was so fake!

Basically another sponsored mess and the chance to show all of her sponsors in one over edited video.

That burger looked disgusting - she put so much flour in that I bet she couldn’t even tast the chickpeas. And I reckon she just had that one bite for the video and left it for Kurt.

And there were no fats at all in that video (except for the fake addition of the yogurt that mysteriously appeared for this vlog!) she never normally puts that in her smoothies.

And I bet she only had a few spoonfuls of that salad.

I hope people start to see through her soon and stop telling her how amazing she is for eating a tiny bit of tuna.

Also poor dog! She clearly didn’t want to be filmed yet Sarah was shoving her in the camera at any chance she could get. Probably hoping to win dog sponsors...!

MaryJane300
Talker
Talker

Post by MaryJane300 »

I hate that she doesn't let her dog sleep. It's a puppy, it might even need 18-20 hours to sleep in the beginning.. But I guess she's doing it for social media fame :roll:

And her latest food vlog..... I love how she preaches anorexic tips from the 90's as health hacks. :rofl: Like warm lemon water, apple cider vinegar, coffee, smoothies, etc.. They all make you poop. And then she brags about how fast her metabolism is.. Ohh, give me a break.. :roll:

But this video was great to prove that she hardly eats normal food, but rather snacks on sponsored BS basically all day. Well, that's one way to keep your stomach flat, but for me she seems like a child who is only after the treats and not really the real food.

And yes, that burger was so disgusting.. But she eats eggs and fish, and refuses to eat meat.. WTF?!
My opinion is not deleted here :love2:

justmiss
Informer
Informer

Post by justmiss »

MaryJane300 wrote:
And yes, that burger was so disgusting.. But she eats eggs and fish, and refuses to eat meat.. WTF?!
Is she back to not eating meat? I feel like it was not long ago when she was all about eating lamb and chicken. Meybe she's done some rading that lamb is high in callories.
What makes me mad the most about Sarah is that she always feels the need to label her diet. "plant based" "vegan" "paleo"... Honey, you are non of those. You are underating, overexcercising sellout.

I get mad, and I'm not following any of those lifestyles, so I can only imagine what people passionate aboit them feel like.

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

There’s no way she ate everything on her latest vlog In one day. It wasn’t even that much food but she just wouldn’t ever eat that much. I think she reads the comments about how she used to only ever have half a banana in her smoothies and never ate any carbs etc, and now she’s trying to pretend to her fans that she does actually eat more. She probably only ate quarter of that salad and didn’t eat the buns on her revolting looking flour patty.

orangesocks
Informer
Informer

Post by orangesocks »

UMFoodies wrote:Her last video was so fake!

Basically another sponsored mess and the chance to show all of her sponsors in one over edited video.
Someone in the sarans day rants FB group pointed out that at 0:39 in her latest vlog where she shows her planner you can see "tuna vlog" written in the corner.

The tuna was even sponsored. She's literally never used that brand before. The entire video was just an excuse to plug a brand of tuna.

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

I did think the tuna was probably sponsored as she made a big deal about how she was using two cans of it in her salad, and how she’s a tuna snob and it’s the only brand she’ll ever use.
As if she eats two cans in her salads! In all her other vlogs she only ever has half a can and puts the rest in the fridge for next time

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Post by UMFoodies »

That's so funny about the Tuna. She is so money hungry she will do anything!

You can always tell when YouTuber's are doing adverts as they make more of an effort with their appearance. So usually scruffy grub life Sarah had made a bit of an effort. Also, she hasn't eaten tuna for AGES in her vlogs.

Poor dog. My heart goes out to her. At least Kurt wasn't in that one, he's getting more annoying as well.

orangesocks
Informer
Informer

Post by orangesocks »

UMFoodies wrote: Also, she hasn't eaten tuna for AGES in her vlogs.
Yeah, right? Like everyone has said above, she barely eats chicken/meat/fish anymore, and those used to be staples of her diet.

She's gone from "paleo-based" to "plant-based" by trading meat products for chickpeas. Correct me if I'm wrong (as I'm not plant-based myself), but plant-based means eating more carbs, right? You can't be AFRAID OF CARBS and go plant-based. Also, most vegetarians/vegans I know eat soy products for a protein substitute. How does she even get in enough protein anymore?? Why couldn't she have had one of those pork loins that she was cooking for Kurt to eat with that chickpea salad the other day? I'm literally so confused.

MaryJane300
Talker
Talker

Post by MaryJane300 »

orangesocks wrote:
UMFoodies wrote: Also, she hasn't eaten tuna for AGES in her vlogs.
Yeah, right? Like everyone has said above, she barely eats chicken/meat/fish anymore, and those used to be staples of her diet.

She's gone from "paleo-based" to "plant-based" by trading meat products for chickpeas. Correct me if I'm wrong (as I'm not plant-based myself), but plant-based means eating more carbs, right? You can't be AFRAID OF CARBS and go plant-based. Also, most vegetarians/vegans I know eat soy products for a protein substitute. How does she even get in enough protein anymore?? Why couldn't she have had one of those pork loins that she was cooking for Kurt to eat with that chickpea salad the other day? I'm literally so confused.
She "gets" her protein and almost all the (artificial) vitamins and nutrients from those BS powders. Pity is that she has no idea that consuming pre-packaged vitamins and all the superBS she is taking are never as efficient as being on a healthy and balanced diet. I wonder if she knows that you don't need 2000 mg of vitamin C from natural sources, only if you take them as tablets.. So like 60 mg of natural vitamin C from oranges, kiwis, etc. worth more than 2000 mg in one of those BS powders.

By getting rid of the meat she has more reasons to drink more from those terrible powdery waters and replace them as a meal.

So natural... Rather: so fake, so sponsored so sellout.
My opinion is not deleted here :love2:

Post by Guest »

orangesocks wrote:Top
Theoretically, a vegan keto diet CAN be done. It's just SUPER low in nutrients and fiber because you'll literally consume nothing but avocados, nuts, coconuts, seeds, oils, and barely any fruits and vegetables like berries and broccoli. But not like Sarah's diet is any better than that :roll:

xoxococo
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxococo »

That “healthy” vegan dessert has over 120 grams of sugar in it. That is NOT healthy whatsoever. I don’t know why she couldn’t just use the sweetness from overripe bananas to flavour it, rather than adding SIX extra tablespoons of sugar for such a small portion. That would be disgustingly sweet.

Coconut sugar, agave, honey, etc.... they are no different to using plain white sugar. Sugar is sugar, that’s how your body sees it. End of story. Sarah is delusional if she thinks she can eat that much sugar and it doesn’t matter cause it’s “healthy sugar”. That’s an oxymoron.

orangesocks
Informer
Informer

Post by orangesocks »

xoxococo wrote:That “healthy” vegan dessert has over 120 grams of sugar in it. That is NOT healthy whatsoever. I don’t know why she couldn’t just use the sweetness from overripe bananas to flavour it, rather than adding SIX extra tablespoons of sugar for such a small portion. That would be disgustingly sweet.

Coconut sugar, agave, honey, etc.... they are no different to using plain white sugar. Sugar is sugar, that’s how your body sees it. End of story. Sarah is delusional if she thinks she can eat that much sugar and it doesn’t matter cause it’s “healthy sugar”. That’s an oxymoron.
Yeah isn't agave one of the worst, actually, since it's nearly all fructose? She'd be better off using plain white table sugar. Shows how much she does NOT know about nutrition.

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”