Re: KatyHearnFat & The Empty Mansion Chronicles - Part 7

Post by sunflower217 »

sunday wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:33 am
bma_jd wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:54 am
ylimethor wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:01 pm
Can we talk about how she just got a basic ass white table and chairs for the playroom but their entire house has sat empty for months with nothing to even sit on?
I can't believe she bought it from Pottery Barn-- you can get the exact same thing for about half the price from wayfair. Also considering they seem to have money to burn on furniture, why not buy something much cuter than basic white from RH where all the rest of their furniture is from?
it's hilarious she spent $200 for a plain white table set from PB when RH sells a shit ton of kids furniture, or you know, Target? But it's clear she only wants expensive furniture and decor in the house, it wouldn't be as cool if she posted she had a Target table for him

yet at the same time if they were working with the RH designer for the house, did they not consider the playroom to be worthy of getting furniture?! lol
What makes it even better is it’s literally just a basic white table that looks way cheaper than it is. It’s all about the name and the label

LikeMyDumper
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by LikeMyDumper »

is this chick on the fucking spectrum or what? Chopping/beating a small snake into three pieces AFTER YOU ALREADY GOT IT OUTSIDE. The combined IQ of that household is amazingly low and what’s even more amazing is how they let it all hang out for the world to see. Big yikes

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

LikeMyDumper wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:54 am
is this chick on the fucking spectrum or what? Chopping/beating a small snake into three pieces AFTER YOU ALREADY GOT IT OUTSIDE. The combined IQ of that household is amazingly low and what’s even more amazing is how they let it all hang out for the world to see. Big yikes
I came on here to say the same thing. I'm furious. No regard for another life at all. She could have easily taken 2 minutes to look up what kind of snake it is and whether or not it's VENOMOUS (not "poisonous," Katy. Snakes have venom). Also, why didn't they think to look up psychical characteristics of venomous snakes (diamond shaped head, cat-eye shaped pupils) when they moved to a state known for having a lot of reptiles? I see the same shit with spiders all the time. People kill a spider any time they see one and then bitch about how many flies and mosquitoes there are lol

It would be beneficial for their safety and the safety of the wildlife to learn/teach Axel the cues various animals make when they are aggressive or feeling threatened. But then that would require them to learn something and they are already way smarter than everyone else so why learn anything?

Post by Guest »

regalbean wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:13 am
LikeMyDumper wrote:
I came on here to say the same thing. I'm furious. No regard for another life at all. She could have easily taken 2 minutes to look up what kind of snake it is and whether or not it's VENOMOUS (not "poisonous," Katy. Snakes have venom). Also, why didn't they think to look up psychical characteristics of venomous snakes (diamond shaped head, cat-eye shaped pupils) when they moved to a state known for having a lot of reptiles? I see the same shit with spiders all the time. People kill a spider any time they see one and then bitch about how many flies and mosquitoes there are lol

It would be beneficial for their safety and the safety of the wildlife to learn/teach Axel the cues various animals make when they are aggressive or feeling threatened. But then that would require them to learn something and they are already way smarter than everyone else so why learn anything?
^^^ agree x10000

It’s also illegal to kill a snake unless it is venomous and you are at risk at that moment. It’s Florida. They have professionals that will come and remove a snake or an alligator. I lived in Florida for years... lizards are everywhere. The further west you go in Florida the bigger the insects and reptiles become. Katy you’re not an exterminator. You got it out of the house don’t freaking kill it! You moved to a state where this is common! Don’t kill the poor thing you’re the one that decided to move you lazy fat ass into their natural environment.

PS. They have anti venom in the hospitals. Chill

sunflower217
Informer
Informer

Post by sunflower217 »

regalbean wrote:
LikeMyDumper wrote:

Ugh her recent story defending why she killed it and she was “mostly crying because of having to kill it.” but it came in her house so...

You mean to tell me in that giant house she couldn’t just move to another room and call someone to help? Or get it outside and NOT kill it? She does realize there will still be snakes in the yard even though she killed that one..right?

LikeMyDumper
Learner
Learner

Post by LikeMyDumper »

Imagine having a child and another on the way and being THAT unequipped to handle basic life situations. Cannot relate.

name_not_important
Talker
Talker

Post by name_not_important »

Oh man I am so sad for this snake. I looked at her story just now wondering how her giant *15 week* bump was doing and then I saw that horror. It's so disgusting that she did that - you guys have already said how I feel. Killing this particular snake is not going to stop any other snakes from coming into your house!!!!!

How dumb can you be to post that attention grab to IG?

Yunrn
Informer
Informer

Post by Yunrn »

Omg! Welcome to Florida Katy. Snakes and other reptiles outnumber humans by millions. No regards for animal life whatsoever. Poor snake :( it was probably a helpful snake that eats mice and insects. can’t stand her and I know her animal loving fans won’t take this lightly

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

sunflower217 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:43 am
regalbean wrote:
LikeMyDumper wrote:

Ugh her recent story defending why she killed it and she was “mostly crying because of having to kill it.” but it came in her house so...

You mean to tell me in that giant house she couldn’t just move to another room and call someone to help? Or get it outside and NOT kill it? She does realize there will still be snakes in the yard even though she killed that one..right?
I meant physical lol...

She said she only had a split second to make that decision but was texting haydn/waiting for his responses before she actually killed it. Can she ever not be defensive and just say "I didn't realize it was venomous, was scared and didn't know what to do, but I regret killing it and now I know what to do for next time." People who never admit wrongdoing are the worst fucking people.

restingb_tchface
Talker
Talker

Post by restingb_tchface »

Considering they are always posting stories of Axel sitting in the grass in their backyard, FAR away from them, maybe this will be a wake up call for them that wildlife exists in South Florida?? That snake, or one that is actually venomous if that one wasn't, could have just as easily gotten to Axel with him sitting unattended out in the yard. Absolute morons. And I also hate snakes and want them nowhere near me, but it was completely unnecessary to kill it like that. Just shove it out the door and it will slither away. There are probably a shit load more in your yard that you don't know are there. Good god.

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

I would’ve done the same thing if I were her, I’m sure. Regardless, she will probably figure out now how to handle it better the next time it happens

I really can’t fault her for what she did in her situation, it may have not been “right” but when you’re freaking the fuck out, you just try to handle it in a way that seems rational in the moment even if it’s not the actual rational decision

olivialeon123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by olivialeon123 »

sunday wrote:I would’ve done the same thing if I were her, I’m sure. Regardless, she will probably figure out now how to handle it better the next time it happens

I really can’t fault her for what she did in her situation, it may have not been “right” but when you’re freaking the fuck out, you just try to handle it in a way that seems rational in the moment even if it’s not the actual rational decision

I would’ve done the same exact thing as well. I came here cause I knew people would be so mad lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

sunday wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:57 am
I would’ve done the same thing if I were her, I’m sure. Regardless, she will probably figure out now how to handle it better the next time it happens

It just goes to show how badly she needs validation from social media... instead of calling a friend or relative to tell them about it she posts it on Instagram.... and don’t act like you were all heartbroken about it and try to justify your “rationale”... you put yourself out there to get yelled at. I’m sorry but she’s an idiot and any backlash she gets she deserves. She’s a miserable person.

marenerrrr
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by marenerrrr »

I would have also done the same thing. I have done the same thing with a snake. when you're panicking you're not gonna just google it in the moment? it can be a learning moment for later for sure but when you're panicked and you have a toddler and dogs like, I would have done the same thing. I will say she should just have not put it on her story and she should watch what she shares because she knows people are gonna comment

Post by Guest »

marenerrrr wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:17 am
I would have also done the same thing. I have done the same thing with a snake. when you're panicking you're not gonna just google it in the moment? it can be a learning moment for later for sure but when you're panicked and you have a toddler and dogs like, I would have done the same thing. I will say she should just have not put it on her story and she should watch what she shares because she knows people are gonna comment
If it was attacking her or her dog or her kids, I’d get it... I would do something to. BUT the snake wasn’t doing anything wrong. She got it out of the house. It should have ended there but no she went and got a cast iron that she probably never used and decided to kill it. Grow a pair Katy, put some boots on and use the broom to get it out of the yard.

AM192
Debater
Debater

Post by AM192 »

I also would have done the same thing. I understand the Floridians on here saying that it’s part of living in Florida and she needs to get used to it but it seems like this was her first encounter of this kind so obviously she’s gonna be panicked and not know what the right thing to do is. People always find a reason to complain and I’m sure a large percentage of people would have acted the way she did. She’s stupid for putting it on her story though.

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

She sounds like such a bitch in her stories trying to justify killing the snake. First she says she doesn't respond to negativity because then people will do it to get attention from her (get the fuck over yourself, nobody outside of the fitness world even knows who you are), then blame shifts: "Like, what is wrong with you guys?!" and then insinuates that if anyone has an issue with her killing a helpless animal, they're stupid. Okayyyy.

Advice to those who said they would do the same: It's a tiny and harmless snake. Brush up on your knowledge of venomous/poisonous animals so you don't panic every time you see an animal that may or may not be dangerous, and you will be able to handle it much better. The more you learn, the less you will fear :)

LikeMyDumper
Learner
Learner

Post by LikeMyDumper »

But her first reaction wasn’t to kill it.. It’s not like she panicked and started beating it with whatever she could find. She got it out of her house, then decided to get a pan and to kill it. That’s another level.

sunflower217
Informer
Informer

Post by sunflower217 »

marenerrrr wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:17 am
I get that in the moment if you’re panicked or scared. What’s making everyone mad is that she had the time to text and screen shot conversations and record herself to post on social media. She wasn’t panicked enough to do that. If she was calm enough to care about Instagram, she very well could have just gotten it out of the house and googled.

AM192
Debater
Debater

Post by AM192 »

If only people who are soo “cOnCeRnEd” about this poor snake put more energy into other things. This is not directed at anyone on this forum just saying in general. I’m sure the same people who are giving her flak probably bought their dog from a breeder, for example.

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”