Shady Katy & Haydn The Intellectual - Part 6

Thebossapplesauce
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Shady Katy & Haydn The Intellectual - Part 6

Post by Thebossapplesauce »

I think them not having furniture and waiting a month to have their tv on the wall is purely because they're lazy. Too lazy to go get or order furniture, too lazy to cook, too lazy to workout consistently. Don't know why they even offer workouts because Katy doesn't workout anymore, they've basically given up on bite meals because it doesn't make them enough money and I wouldn't be surprised if they sold their part in that company, the other companies they're really just the faces of. Sure they own them but it's clear they aren't very involved with them. Alani Nu I doubt they have much more to do with it than giving their input on flavors and showing the products on Instagram. Same with Onyx and Rose. The others who have stock in their businesses are actually doing all the work. I'm sure her clothing line will be overpriced stuff from Asia they sell for 10x what it cost to make.

I don't have a problem with rich people. There are so many wealthy people coming up with new ideas, being leaders, giving back to their communities and running their businesses while these 2 just sit in their unfurnished mansion ordering uber eats and smoking weed.

Alex788
Learner
Learner

Post by Alex788 »

This might be reaching but I feel like Katy wants to become like amberfillerup. She had posted her account before as decor inspo, and her change from fit -> to flab and never posting anything health or fitness related really, makes me believe this will be the transition we will soon see from her dry ass page

Post by Guest »

He must’ve taken down the story of Axel hitting him because I haven’t seen any recently??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myksweetheart
Debater
Debater

Post by myksweetheart »

I think it’s hilarious that they talked about wanting all this land and moving away from neighbors and now they have a neighbor whose dogs bark all night and another who plays their music super loud.

Yunrn
Informer
Informer

Post by Yunrn »

myksweetheart wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:54 pm
I think it’s hilarious that they talked about wanting all this land and moving away from neighbors and now they have a neighbor whose dogs bark all night and another who plays their music super loud. Image

Seriously all they’ve done is complain about their neighbors 😂

sw4075
Talker
Talker

Post by sw4075 »

Oh hey we see you giving axel a waking toy now...

Kyn_55
Informer
Informer

Post by Kyn_55 »

I bet she’s dying at the fact that everyone is saying how thick she is on Haydns post. Clearly she’s not happy with how she looks since she’s constantly editing her photos and contorting her body.

Fancy_Pants
Learner
Learner

Post by Fancy_Pants »

It’s so funny how they preach confidence and act holier then though but turn around and copy other people, troll pages to see what others think about them and buy a 5 mil house to sleep on the floor. I feel like they need to grow tf up and stop acting like little brats.

Fancy_Pants
Learner
Learner

Post by Fancy_Pants »

Layitonme64 wrote:
Vodkab4noon wrote:I think it's so uncalled for to call someone a cxxt. Especially when these people on instagram helped you build your ass career.

Oh and I think it's hilarious that what sent her over the edge was a comment about her fat feet.
Honestly, I thought the same. Why did she get so mad over one emoji comment on her ugly feet. Lmao

Katy getting so pissed over it and calling someone a cxxxt just shows how immature she is. She has 1.8 million followers and she expects them all to be little minions. Putting your life online for other people to see also comes with criticism, if you don’t like it then get off of social media :tu:

Kyn_55
Informer
Informer

Post by Kyn_55 »

Also I’m still confused why she tagged the brand of those basic ass sandals? But on a previous post awhile back, someone asked where she got a piece of clothing and she said something along the lines of “sorry, I don’t want to say because at almost 2 mil that’s free marketing for another company and I’m a business page”

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

Kyn_55 wrote:Also I’m still confused why she tagged the brand of those basic ass sandals? But on a previous post awhile back, someone asked where she got a piece of clothing and she said something along the lines of “sorry, I don’t want to say because at almost 2 mil that’s free marketing for another company and I’m a business page”
She may only tag things she’s sent by companies.

sassythenurse
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by sassythenurse »

Does anybody know of any big gossip Instagram pages lien FatGirlOnTheCouch who can blast Katy with that screenshot?? She needs to get called out for her shit and fraud just like dumb ass Brittany Dawn.

Idk why people don’t call her out on her crap publicly

taynigh94
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by taynigh94 »

Lmao she posted why she changed her name 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yunrn
Informer
Informer

Post by Yunrn »

On the fitbykaty page a lot of her former “fans” are upset that she is no longer posting workout videos and Haydn and their minions are attacking them for NO REASON.

PeachCream
Talker
Talker

Post by PeachCream »

Yunrn wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:45 am
On the fitbykaty page a lot of her former “fans” are upset that she is no longer posting workout videos and Haydn and their minions are attacking them for NO REASON.
The follower has every right to voice her displeasure. Katy used to be fitness goals.there’s nothing physically about her droopy pillow face or “thicc” body that’s inspiring or motivating to me either. She has the personality of a soda cracker.dry af. She’s not fitspo anymore. Far from it. Haydn said the follower wasn’t entitled to anything well Katy isn’t entitled to her followers’ money or support, which they BEG for, for hiring the most unimpressive coaches when majority of people followed to see HER workout and get interaction from her via coaching. But whatever hopefully shit dries up for them eventually 😑

Fancy_Pants
Learner
Learner

Post by Fancy_Pants »

taynigh94 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:49 am
Lmao she posted why she changed her name 😂

The last time she posted a real workout video and not something that looked like she just did it for the gram was about two years ago (I think)

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

PeachCream wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:12 pm
Yunrn wrote:
The follower has every right to voice her displeasure. Katy used to be fitness goals.there’s nothing physically about her droopy pillow face or “thicc” body that’s inspiring or motivating to me either. She has the personality of a soda cracker.dry af. She’s not fitspo anymore. Far from it. Haydn said the follower wasn’t entitled to anything well Katy isn’t entitled to her followers’ money or support, which they BEG for, for hiring the most unimpressive coaches when majority of people followed to see HER workout and get interaction from her via coaching. But whatever hopefully shit dries up for them eventually 😑
OMG, lol. WHY IS IT droopy?! In certain photos on her IG, you can tell she has pre-jowels.

Hunnyb063
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hunnyb063 »

The Fit by Katy Insta is losing followers like crazy too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Haydn posted a story with axel saying “let’s show them you don’t just eat French fries and ketchup” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 hiiiii Haydn. Didn’t you make a pact with Arianna Dantone to stop reading here?

Post by Guest »

Bootyguru2 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:46 pm
Haydn posted a story with axel saying “let’s show them you don’t just eat French fries and ketchup” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 hiiiii Haydn. Didn’t you make a pact with Arianna Dantone to stop reading here?
That’s exactly what I was thinking... one healthy meal in weeks... “you’re the epitome of health” 🙄

Post by Guest »

Bootyguru2 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:46 pm
That’s exactly what I was thinking... one healthy meal in weeks... “you’re the epitome of health” 🙄

Hunnyb063
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hunnyb063 »

https://literateowl.com/katy-hearn-review/

Check out this bad review of the fitbykaty app. The writer said it was very expensive for “boring” workouts.

Hunnyb063
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hunnyb063 »

https://literateowl.com/katy-hearn-review/

Check out this bad review of the fitbykaty app. The writer said it was very expensive for “boring” workouts.

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

Yunrn wrote:
His response was so defensive and I'm actually surprised Katy or their "team" haven't essentially banned him from commenting on the business social media posts. All she was saying is that she followed the page because she wanted to see Katy doing the workouts and wanted to see her transformation since she and Katy had their babies around the same time. It would have been so easy to say something along the lines of "We are sorry to hear that you have been recently disappointed by the fitbykaty instagram page. Our businesses and family both grew immensely in 2018-2019, and after much deliberation, we decided it was best that we bring on coaches to help with challenges. We knew we would be letting some followers down with this decision, but we will continue to stand by our coaches.

I can't believe how shitty they are to people who bring up any concern about their products.

Also LOL at the minions telling the commenter she should find a way to motivate herself instead of looking for others to do it. Very ironic.

Kyn_55
Informer
Informer

Post by Kyn_55 »

These people are right in complaining about her not giving any sort of fitness guidance anymore. You can’t have a fitness brand and then one day be like “nah, I don’t like fitness anymore, follow these random girls I chose” like how can they not see the issue here?!

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”