Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Locked
User avatar
Vodkab4noon
Informer
Informer
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:28 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by Vodkab4noon » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:57 am

Medicalfield wrote:It’s infuriating how Hannah B. is a savage and on top of her game with her health and then you have this one selling everything under the sun under name yet is looking like a heffer :roll:

:rofl: I'm laughing at your comment and not her face in that pic.

Oh and of course Haydn would say that Katy has great genetics.

becausescience
Informer
Informer
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:31 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by becausescience » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:30 am

Medicalfield wrote:It’s infuriating how Hannah B. is a savage and on top of her game with her health and then you have this one selling everything under the sun under name yet is looking like a heffer :roll:

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gallery</span><span>/</span><span>Za0Pscg</span></a>
Okay, I understand that her selling all these products is shady and stupid considering she isn’t even into fitness anymore. But I really can’t get on board with the body shaming on here. She just had a baby. Idc who else is on top of her game with a six pack, not everyone is the same. Period. Katy doesn’t even look bad.. she’s just not as fit as she used to be. I get that I’ll probably be shunned on here for saying this, I’m no fan of Katy, but the body shaming does bother me. We can criticize her for a million other things than her postpartum body.

myksweetheart
Talker
Talker
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:41 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by myksweetheart » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:55 am

I’m sure she will come out with a postpartum plan in a few months after she gets on some gear!

I will say though, most moms aren’t cleared to workout after a c-section until 6-8 weeks postpartum and even longer for heavy lifting depending on the woman and her doctor. It’s been 12 weeks now so we will see.

User avatar
treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3618
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 382 times
Been thanked: 1033 times

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by treelee » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:32 am

Yeah, not on board with the body shaming either. She looks fine. I'll snark on her selling crap plans, supplements, and other crap and if she does come out with a postpartum plan then I'll snark on that too. But I'm so over mom's having to look shredded asap. Is she doing any challenges? Whatever happened to the challenge they started when she was clearly too busy with pregnancy?

User avatar
Vodkab4noon
Informer
Informer
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:28 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by Vodkab4noon » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:52 pm

myksweetheart wrote:I’m sure she will come out with a postpartum plan in a few months after she gets on some gear!

I will say though, most moms aren’t cleared to workout after a c-section until 6-8 weeks postpartum and even longer for heavy lifting depending on the woman and her doctor. It’s been 12 weeks now so we will see.
If she's planning to nurse then you'll have to wait a while before she comes out with a postpartum plan. I'm going to assume you can't be on gear while nursing.

User avatar
DjatJan

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by DjatJan » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:14 am

Medicalfield wrote:It’s infuriating how Hannah B. is a savage and on top of her game with her health and then you have this one selling everything under the sun under name yet is looking like a heffer :roll:

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gallery</span><span>/</span><span>Za0Pscg</span></a>





Cutecumber
Learner
Learner
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by Cutecumber » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:29 pm

DjatJan wrote:
Medicalfield wrote:It’s infuriating how Hannah B. is a savage and on top of her game with her health and then you have this one selling everything under the sun under name yet is looking like a heffer :roll:

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gallery</span><span>/</span><span>Za0Pscg</span></a>




You’re not doing yourself any favors posting these pics of Katy... these pictures aren’t even bad, she looks good. There have been much worse pictures of her on Haydn’s stories recently. Just sayin, you could’ve chosen better pictures to support your argument.

MeganMe10
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:41 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by MeganMe10 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:47 pm

Have you seen her most recent post? I think she looks really good for being a new mom. I also noticed that she makes it very clear that she has put being a mom first and fitness on hold. I think her followers understand.

becausescience
Informer
Informer
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:31 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by becausescience » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:33 pm

Well the pic she just posted kinda disproves anyone here saying she looks “like a heffer”, etc lol

MeganMe10
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:41 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by MeganMe10 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:48 pm

becausescience wrote:Well the pic she just posted kinda disproves anyone here saying she looks “like a heffer”, etc lol


Agreed. She looks great IMO

TheQueenBee
Informer
Informer
Posts: 359
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:26 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by TheQueenBee » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:55 pm

Stacie16 wrote:
TheQueenBee wrote:
becausescience wrote:I also think it’s kinda shitty to compare her to someone who has a six pack after giving birth. That’s not realistic for most women, even ones who are really into fitness. I know I’m in the minority here though. I guess it’s because I fully expected her to milk the postpartum thing and try to make money off of her “bounce back”, but she didn’t and isn’t even trying to make postpartum plans so that’s refreshing and I just think it’s kinda crappy to talk about someone’s body who just had a baby. But anyways, I totally agree that it’s how she makes her money and she just doesn’t seem into it anymore. She dug herself a hole by not having any backup plans once the fitness thing fizzled out. Now they’re relying on shelling out as many challenges as they still can, and selling stupid products like a fat burner :roll:
I agree with you. If she was working out hard and posting about it, and taking body shots, I'm sure she would get criticism for being too self involved and not caring about her baby.

Obviously this is a gossip forum and everyone is entitled to their own opinion (and I do understand what y'all are saying about it being her job), but I just think it's a wonderful thing that she has the means to focus all her energy on her newborn. It's a privilege I think many new mothers would love to have, but can't because they don't have the money and resources. And if anything, her as a mother who doesn't lose the weight immediately may make her brand more relatable - just a thought.



Most mothers are going back to there full time job plus raising a family and maybe even able to fit in gym time. Katy has nothing else going on but want you to buy her supplements and equipment with her name on it. Seeing that she doesn’t even post any videos or photos of herself using her supplements or products, why should anybody else buy them? She’s not even getting into shape, so why would anyone want to purchase anything from her? She may receive criticism for getting into shape to fast but at least she’d inspire some people and it’s what sells her products. She’s not doing anything to keep her followers interested in her. People follow her for her fitness. Once she looses her followers, which will happen because there is always someone newer and better, they won't have an income.
I'd suggest that it isn't as common as you're saying regarding moms returning to work and fitness - maternity leave usually lasts a lot longer than just a couple months, and oftentimes mom will stay home for longer if the family has the means to do so.

As for the other part, I'd say that there are tons of fitness products, equipment, supplements out there, and the likelihood that all of the people behind it are fit and match the 'image' is extremely low. I understand Katy has been a big part of her brand, but I actually think they have done a relatively good job of making their brands sustainable away from Katy, the IG fitness chick. That's just my perception though, maybe I'm wrong. It just seems that her challenges, Bite meals, the supplements, the equipment have taken off to the extent that they don't rely on her having a six pack. It seems she hasn't really been that big on the IG fitness scene for awhile... but again, I don't know.

User avatar
fitnessinstathot
Talker
Talker
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:59 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by fitnessinstathot » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:02 pm

Lol so, I'm obvi not 100% certain, but over the last few days I was eyeing Alani Nu products on Amazon and "balance" was getting terrible reviews ( I shouldve taken a screen shot :x ) for causing worse acne and being a shit product etc. Anyways, Haydn just posted that "balance will NOT be sold on amazon any longer" I kind of feel like it was because it was getting bad reviews that they couldn't take down/manipulate like they do on their sites :rofl:

User avatar
Vodkab4noon
Informer
Informer
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:28 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by Vodkab4noon » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:47 pm

becausescience wrote:Well the pic she just posted kinda disproves anyone here saying she looks “like a heffer”, etc lol
So no one is going to point out how obvious it is that they still read here?

Also no one is really disputing the fact that she looks good. Most people are pissed off that she rips poor people off and is unethical. Lying about PEDs usage IS unethical. I think that comment was funny because the person screen shot her and captured her looking a little top heavy.

becausescience
Informer
Informer
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:31 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by becausescience » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:23 pm

Vodkab4noon wrote:
becausescience wrote:Well the pic she just posted kinda disproves anyone here saying she looks “like a heffer”, etc lol
So no one is going to point out how obvious it is that they still read here?

Also no one is really disputing the fact that she looks good. Most people are pissed off that she rips poor people off and is unethical. Lying about PEDs usage IS unethical. I think that comment was funny because the person screen shot her and captured her looking a little top heavy.
Oh they totally still read here. I never stopped thinking that. Lol

I also completely agree that she’s unethical for the PEDs usage and selling plans/ripping people off, etc. I just don’t agree with body shaming her.

User avatar
Vodkab4noon
Informer
Informer
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:28 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by Vodkab4noon » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:36 pm

becausescience wrote:
Vodkab4noon wrote:
becausescience wrote:Well the pic she just posted kinda disproves anyone here saying she looks “like a heffer”, etc lol
So no one is going to point out how obvious it is that they still read here?

Also no one is really disputing the fact that she looks good. Most people are pissed off that she rips poor people off and is unethical. Lying about PEDs usage IS unethical. I think that comment was funny because the person screen shot her and captured her looking a little top heavy.
Oh they totally still read here. I never stopped thinking that. Lol

I also completely agree that she’s unethical for the PEDs usage and selling plans/ripping people off, etc. I just don’t agree with body shaming her.
Eh, it's a gossip forum. Plus, she makes a living off of her body so I don't really see anything wrong with it. I mean we have a thread called "Em Chunk" which I think is brilliant :rofl:

User avatar
DjatJan

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by DjatJan » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:33 am

Cutecumber wrote:
DjatJan wrote:
Medicalfield wrote:It’s infuriating how Hannah B. is a savage and on top of her game with her health and then you have this one selling everything under the sun under name yet is looking like a heffer :roll:

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gallery</span><span>/</span><span>Za0Pscg</span></a>




You’re not doing yourself any favors posting these pics of Katy... these pictures aren’t even bad, she looks good. There have been much worse pictures of her on Haydn’s stories recently. Just sayin, you could’ve chosen better pictures to support your argument.[/


Really? Why would I post a good'ish pic to support the heffer comment.... You've got it wrong.

User avatar
DjatJan

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by DjatJan » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:50 am

She has worked hard in the last few weeks!


Cutecumber
Learner
Learner
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by Cutecumber » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:56 pm

DjatJan wrote:
Cutecumber wrote:
DjatJan wrote:
Medicalfield wrote:It’s infuriating how Hannah B. is a savage and on top of her game with her health and then you have this one selling everything under the sun under name yet is looking like a heffer :roll:

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gallery</span><span>/</span><span>Za0Pscg</span></a>




You’re not doing yourself any favors posting these pics of Katy... these pictures aren’t even bad, she looks good. There have been much worse pictures of her on Haydn’s stories recently. Just sayin, you could’ve chosen better pictures to support your argument.[/


Really? Why would I post a good'ish pic to support the heffer comment.... You've got it wrong.
I said the pics you chose are GOOD PICS of her and there are much worse pics to choose from... get it straight. Also, learn to quote properly.

User avatar
Vodkab4noon
Informer
Informer
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:28 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by Vodkab4noon » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:54 pm

Omg Haydn looks like such a creep on his IG story. All I can see is that tweet he made about rape. And the shirt with the guns is a real nice touch considering there's a mass shooting every other day. Gross gross gross.

Lolgirlpls
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:02 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by Lolgirlpls » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:34 pm

Good jobs guy, now Katy is gonna spam us with proof that she is still skinny and fit :rofl:

becausescience
Informer
Informer
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:31 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by becausescience » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:01 am

Lolgirlpls wrote:Good jobs guy, now Katy is gonna spam us with proof that she is still skinny and fit :rofl:
Yuuup she’s back to doing that awkward sideways pose to make her ass look bigger :roll:

Lolgirlpls
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:02 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by Lolgirlpls » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:37 pm

I honestly would not trust any of their products. The fact that they seem to be removing negative, honest reviews is shadyyyyyyyyyy

User avatar
Vodkab4noon
Informer
Informer
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:28 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by Vodkab4noon » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:15 am

Lolgirlpls wrote:I honestly would not trust any of their products. The fact that they seem to be removing negative, honest reviews is shadyyyyyyyyyy
This. Not to mention that fucking with your hormones can mess up your birth control pills.

User avatar
afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1691
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:39 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by afk2001 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:59 pm

Cutecumber wrote:
DjatJan wrote:
Cutecumber wrote:
DjatJan wrote:
Medicalfield wrote:It’s infuriating how Hannah B. is a savage and on top of her game with her health and then you have this one selling everything under the sun under name yet is looking like a heffer :roll:

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gallery</span><span>/</span><span>Za0Pscg</span></a>




You’re not doing yourself any favors posting these pics of Katy... these pictures aren’t even bad, she looks good. There have been much worse pictures of her on Haydn’s stories recently. Just sayin, you could’ve chosen better pictures to support your argument.[/


Really? Why would I post a good'ish pic to support the heffer comment.... You've got it wrong.
I said the pics you chose are GOOD PICS of her and there are much worse pics to choose from... get it straight. Also, learn to quote properly.
Chill out dude :rofl:

User avatar
afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1691
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:39 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by afk2001 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:04 pm

TheQueenBee wrote:
Stacie16 wrote:
TheQueenBee wrote:
becausescience wrote:I also think it’s kinda shitty to compare her to someone who has a six pack after giving birth. That’s not realistic for most women, even ones who are really into fitness. I know I’m in the minority here though. I guess it’s because I fully expected her to milk the postpartum thing and try to make money off of her “bounce back”, but she didn’t and isn’t even trying to make postpartum plans so that’s refreshing and I just think it’s kinda crappy to talk about someone’s body who just had a baby. But anyways, I totally agree that it’s how she makes her money and she just doesn’t seem into it anymore. She dug herself a hole by not having any backup plans once the fitness thing fizzled out. Now they’re relying on shelling out as many challenges as they still can, and selling stupid products like a fat burner :roll:
I agree with you. If she was working out hard and posting about it, and taking body shots, I'm sure she would get criticism for being too self involved and not caring about her baby.

Obviously this is a gossip forum and everyone is entitled to their own opinion (and I do understand what y'all are saying about it being her job), but I just think it's a wonderful thing that she has the means to focus all her energy on her newborn. It's a privilege I think many new mothers would love to have, but can't because they don't have the money and resources. And if anything, her as a mother who doesn't lose the weight immediately may make her brand more relatable - just a thought.



Most mothers are going back to there full time job plus raising a family and maybe even able to fit in gym time. Katy has nothing else going on but want you to buy her supplements and equipment with her name on it. Seeing that she doesn’t even post any videos or photos of herself using her supplements or products, why should anybody else buy them? She’s not even getting into shape, so why would anyone want to purchase anything from her? She may receive criticism for getting into shape to fast but at least she’d inspire some people and it’s what sells her products. She’s not doing anything to keep her followers interested in her. People follow her for her fitness. Once she looses her followers, which will happen because there is always someone newer and better, they won't have an income.
I'd suggest that it isn't as common as you're saying regarding moms returning to work and fitness - maternity leave usually lasts a lot longer than just a couple months, and oftentimes mom will stay home for longer if the family has the means to do so.

As for the other part, I'd say that there are tons of fitness products, equipment, supplements out there, and the likelihood that all of the people behind it are fit and match the 'image' is extremely low. I understand Katy has been a big part of her brand, but I actually think they have done a relatively good job of making their brands sustainable away from Katy, the IG fitness chick. That's just my perception though, maybe I'm wrong. It just seems that her challenges, Bite meals, the supplements, the equipment have taken off to the extent that they don't rely on her having a six pack. It seems she hasn't really been that big on the IG fitness scene for awhile... but again, I don't know.
I haven’t known too many moms that can take more than 6-8 weeks of maternity leave off in the US. I guess some are lucky enough to take extended time off.

I agree that the second part of what you said in regards to her having established her brand and not needing to get back to taking so many ass shots to gain followers and what not.

Locked

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”