Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by YolandaWinston »

For the love of God why won’t Haydn let that baby sleep??? At first i thought ok they’re that kind of first time parents who wake their kid up to eat on a schedule. But then he wakes him up for no reason. He wakes him up to put him in bed or just bc he’s tired of him sleeping and wants him to wake up. It’s a newborn. They need to sleep a lot.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

"To add to this, growing up and the journey of life is incredible. I’ve been a dumb/scared teenager. I’ve been a piece of shit young adult. Thankful for time and the accumulation of perspective, knowledge, and wisdom."

I'm glad you feel that way Haydn, but I'd wager you're still dumb as a rock.

prettyinpink4
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyinpink4 »

as per haydn's tweet, they have a fat burner coming out. Now that really irritates the hell out of me, I can't believe she/they would even create a product like that, when Katy has said time and time again that you don't need supplements. where is their integrity? wow.

clearly once again catering to the clueless, desperate audience they have. fat burners are just a money grab IMO.

heywhiteliar
Learner
Learner

Post by heywhiteliar »

Don’t post anything negative or even ask a question on Katy’s Instagram. You’ll get attacked by her minions lol

sp00nful
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by sp00nful »

I fucking hate Haydn. He posted a story of him pushing on the baby’s belly when he’s sound asleep and startles him with the caption “I die every time.” What a fucking dick. If my husband did that, I would yell at him. Especially if he’s posting it on Instagram for everyone to see. He does this shit constantly. What an irresponsible dad that’s going to tease his kid way too much. I fucking can’t.

fitnessinstathot
Talker
Talker

Post by fitnessinstathot »

I don't know if anyone saw the recent post of haydn in the shower naked with the baby, but I can't with this comment :rofl: (idk if it's still there anymore) LOL spy kids https://imgur.com/gallery/AyCYSU4

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

fitnessinstathot wrote:I don't know if anyone saw the recent post of haydn in the shower naked with the baby, but I can't with this comment :rofl: (idk if it's still there anymore) LOL spy kids [url]<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gallery</span><span>/</span><span>AyCYSU4</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]
i admit i was more intrigued with the comment asking people to come comment RIP on his IG so that his abusive girlfriend will think he's dead and he can start his life over... :(

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

sp00nful wrote:I fucking hate Haydn. He posted a story of him pushing on the baby’s belly when he’s sound asleep and startles him with the caption “I die every time.” What a fucking dick. If my husband did that, I would yell at him. Especially if he’s posting it on Instagram for everyone to see. He does this shit constantly. What an irresponsible dad that’s going to tease his kid way too much. I fucking can’t.
This pisses me off so much too. Most mature adults don’t mess with a sleeping baby. I saw an IG story of his where he said bye to a sleeping axle and said Katy said if he woke him up she would kill him. So clearly she had to say something. It does nothing but make the work harder for Katy in the long run. It’s just such an immature thing to do. And it’s an infant and he thinks it’s hilarious to mess with him like that. :roll:

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

Healthyish85 wrote:
fitnessinstathot wrote:I don't know if anyone saw the recent post of haydn in the shower naked with the baby, but I can't with this comment :rofl: (idk if it's still there anymore) LOL spy kids [url]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gallery</span><span>/</span><span>AyCYSU4</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gallery</span><span>/</span><span>AyCYSU4</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]
i admit i was more intrigued with the comment asking people to come comment RIP on his IG so that his abusive girlfriend will think he's dead and he can start his life over... :(
The abusive girlfriend one s a very common comment that people have started to leave on a lot of the gossip IG pages to get likes.

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

I do have to say, katy seems like she's doing good as a mom. and her kid is fucking adorable

FakinFakinFakin
Informer
Informer

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

alliezee wrote:I do have to say, katy seems like she's doing good as a mom. and her kid is fucking adorable
Agreed and I have to give them props that they've been working with the dogs to get them under control around the baby, although they should have done that waaaaay before the baby came.

And for as much as Haydn gets a hard time, I think he's genuinely happy to be a father. It's hard for fathers to bond with their babies when they're that young since they are attached to the mother's breast most of the time but he seems to really try.

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea »

FakinFakinFakin wrote:
alliezee wrote:I do have to say, katy seems like she's doing good as a mom. and her kid is fucking adorable
Agreed and I have to give them props that they've been working with the dogs to get them under control around the baby, although they should have done that waaaaay before the baby came.

And for as much as Haydn gets a hard time, I think he's genuinely happy to be a father. It's hard for fathers to bond with their babies when they're that young since they are attached to the mother's breast most of the time but he seems to really try.
Definitely agree with you all. They both seem very happy and seem to really be trying with their kid (minus Haydn teasing the poor child and not letting him sleep but props to Katy for harping on him about it lol).

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Shit show in the comments on Katy’s last post about how she thinks a man drugged her drink at a bar.

FakinFakinFakin
Informer
Informer

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

notyourcupoftea wrote:Shit show in the comments on Katy’s last post about how she thinks a man drugged her drink at a bar.
People are unbelievable. The world is making me sick lately.

Lolgirlpls
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lolgirlpls »

Wonder how long until Katy starts extreme dieting to get her body back and then sells overpriced postpartum plans to thousands of new moms :roll:

qwertygirl12345
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by qwertygirl12345 »

Lolgirlpls wrote:Wonder how long until Katy starts extreme dieting to get her body back and then sells overpriced postpartum plans to thousands of new moms :roll:
I feel like if she was going to, she would have already.

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

In case anyone forgot...

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

regalbean wrote:In case anyone forgot...

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>X3cM0</span></a>
And while i feel for Katy about her drink getting drugged at the club which is every girl’s nightmare and i think it’s super fucked up ppl are victim blaming her in that situation i can’t help but remember that her husband tweeted to his brother something a long the lines of “no doesn’t mean no unless you see fear in their eyes.”

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

Wow, does she not consider herself to be white trash? Because she is, and that post is proof. I find it funny that she has zero self awareness.

Should that lady post almost butt naked pictures on the internet like Katy in order to not be considered "white trash"?

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

YolandaWinston wrote:

<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>X3cM0</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>X3cM0</span></a>
And while i feel for Katy about her drink getting drugged at the club which is every girl’s nightmare and i think it’s super fucked up ppl are victim blaming her in that situation i can’t help but remember that her husband tweeted to his brother something a long the lines of “no doesn’t mean no unless you see fear in their eyes.”
Yea the responses I read to her post made my head hurt.

The irony with Haydn’s previous tweets are ironic. Because most of the comments I read on Katy’s post that were from men getting offended seem like they had the same mindset as Haydns tweet.

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Was she seriously video and driving in her lates IG stories....? :?

Stacie16
Learner
Learner

Post by Stacie16 »

notyourcupoftea wrote:Was she seriously video and driving in her lates IG stories....? :?
Does anybody really follow her and buy her plans like they use too? Her Instagram posts are boring. She never posts any workouts or tips like other Instagram fitness models. Even before she got pregnant she didn’t seem into fitness or working out like when she first started out. It seems she doesn’t enjoy it anymore. She use to go hard at the gym but within the last few years she has started to fizzle. For someone who doesn’t have a real job to go to every day she seems lazy. It’ll be interesting to see her post baby bod and how long it takes her to get there.

becausescience
Informer
Informer

Post by becausescience »

Stacie16 wrote:
notyourcupoftea wrote:Was she seriously video and driving in her lates IG stories....? :?
Does anybody really follow her and buy her plans like they use too? Her Instagram posts are boring. She never posts any workouts or tips like other Instagram fitness models. Even before she got pregnant she didn’t seem into fitness or working out like when she first started out. It seems she doesn’t enjoy it anymore. She use to go hard at the gym but within the last few years she has started to fizzle. For someone who doesn’t have a real job to go to every day she seems lazy. It’ll be interesting to see her post baby bod and how long it takes her to get there.
I kind of respect the fact that shes putting being a mom over fitness. Breastfeeding and having a new baby is hard, the last thing she needs to stress over is impressing her followers with her body (not saying that’s what you were implying). It’s refreshing to see that she’s not rushing to social media to post her “post baby body” like a lot of fitness chicks will. I think a lot of us expected her to milk the mom thing and sell plans to postpartum women, but I’m glad she hasn’t.

I still think the products they sell like balance, and of course the fitness plans, are stupid though. I just hope Katy doesn’t resort back to posting constant ass pics and scamming people as bad as she used to.

DjatJan

Post by DjatJan »

Shes doing cardio every day now, so I'm guessing she will be back to bikini selfies soon.
She hasn't posted a full body selfie in 2 months... a pic from a recent story.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

DjatJan wrote:Shes doing cardio every day now, so I'm guessing she will be back to bikini selfies soon.
She hasn't posted a full body selfie in 2 months... a pic from a recent story.

Those eyebrows :o

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”