Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

prettyinpink4
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by prettyinpink4 »

I know they trust their dogs and all, but pitbulls are notorious for "out of no where" incidents especially with babies/kids. hopefully they continue to stay very careful with baby and dogs for a very long time

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

how many messages do you think she's gotten from her deranged fans asking if she's used their present they sent her yet? or are begging for a picture of the baby with the present?

there's no way those weirdos aren't incessantly pestering them about the gifts they sent considering how entitled they are. You give someone $100 for a shitty workout plan and think they're you're literal real friends

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

prettyinpink4 wrote:I know they trust their dogs and all, but pitbulls are notorious for "out of no where" incidents especially with babies/kids. hopefully they continue to stay very careful with baby and dogs for a very long time
My friend has a pitbull and it's literally the sweetest most loving dog ever. You couldn't ever imagine it being aggressive. Well one day her husband accidentally stepped on its paw while it was sleeping and that thing went into attack mode and lunged at her husband. She still doesn't bat an eye about leaving her baby alone with it. :?

Thoserulesarent real
Debater
Debater

Post by Thoserulesarent real »

Why is Hayden always trying to wake the baby up on his story? Let the poor thing sleep, he will wake up if he's hungry

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

Thoserulesarent real wrote:Why is Hayden always trying to wake the baby up on his story? Let the poor thing sleep, he will wake up if he's hungry
Probably because Hayden has the mental capacity of a 10 year old. Whoever said that it seems like 6th graders had a child was so on point.

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

He seems like he's going to be one of those dads who largely shows his affection though "teasing." Always poking and prodding and making "jokes" that aren't super-harsh but do happen to be at everyone else's expense, especially as the kid gets older and is too big to hold and cuddle 24/7.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

I'm genuinely confused about her tweet about breast feeding and bikini pics. Like what was she expecting? People signed up for bikini pics and then got breastfeeding videos. I'd complain too.

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

Am I the only one that feels really disgusted and uncomfortable when I see Haydn doing this?

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

regalbean wrote:Am I the only one that feels really disgusted and uncomfortable when I see Haydn doing this?

I thought it was going to be him walking on a stair master with that weird stare, but that was so much worse.

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

for the love of GAWD if they try to wake up their baby one more time i could go insane. LET HIM SLEEP YOU ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!

heywhiteliar
Learner
Learner

Post by heywhiteliar »

Katy said she’s not about that prescription pain killer life. No, you’re just about that PED and ripping people off life. :rofl:

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

Well, at least that image shows us what she looks like without any PEDS.

Thoserulesarent real
Debater
Debater

Post by Thoserulesarent real »

heywhiteliar wrote:Katy said she’s not about that prescription pain killer life. No, you’re just about that PED and ripping people off life. :rofl:
Wasn't Haydn just tweeting about how he was enjoying his rx painkillers from his benching accident like a few pages back lol

siggypink23
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by siggypink23 »

Did anyone see how Haydn's Instagram story that when your hormones are in order, you should be fertile? And then goes on about how life is complex and higher powers are always at work. What a dumb person he is. I've personally witnessed the heartache of infertility and if only "oh, your hormones aren't in order" was the answer. He's so fucking stupid.

heywhiteliar
Learner
Learner

Post by heywhiteliar »

siggypink23 wrote:Did anyone see how Haydn's Instagram story that when your hormones are in order, you should be fertile? And then goes on about how life is complex and higher powers are always at work. What a dumb person he is. I've personally witnessed the heartache of infertility and if only "oh, your hormones aren't in order" was the answer. He's so fucking stupid.

I can’t go on his Instagram or Twitter because I get so annoyed with how ignorant he is.
I saw where he posted that he took Rowie to a dog trainer.... part of the post says “Even corrected behaviors I didn’t even know were wrong” Really? :roll:

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

For the love of God why won’t Haydn let that baby sleep??? At first i thought ok they’re that kind of first time parents who wake their kid up to eat on a schedule. But then he wakes him up for no reason. He wakes him up to put him in bed or just bc he’s tired of him sleeping and wants him to wake up. It’s a newborn. They need to sleep a lot.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

"To add to this, growing up and the journey of life is incredible. I’ve been a dumb/scared teenager. I’ve been a piece of shit young adult. Thankful for time and the accumulation of perspective, knowledge, and wisdom."

I'm glad you feel that way Haydn, but I'd wager you're still dumb as a rock.

prettyinpink4
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyinpink4 »

as per haydn's tweet, they have a fat burner coming out. Now that really irritates the hell out of me, I can't believe she/they would even create a product like that, when Katy has said time and time again that you don't need supplements. where is their integrity? wow.

clearly once again catering to the clueless, desperate audience they have. fat burners are just a money grab IMO.

heywhiteliar
Learner
Learner

Post by heywhiteliar »

Don’t post anything negative or even ask a question on Katy’s Instagram. You’ll get attacked by her minions lol

sp00nful
Talker
Talker

Post by sp00nful »

I fucking hate Haydn. He posted a story of him pushing on the baby’s belly when he’s sound asleep and startles him with the caption “I die every time.” What a fucking dick. If my husband did that, I would yell at him. Especially if he’s posting it on Instagram for everyone to see. He does this shit constantly. What an irresponsible dad that’s going to tease his kid way too much. I fucking can’t.

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”