Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 4

Post by [shesaidit] »

afk2001 wrote:
treelee wrote:
khminionsattack wrote:Anything gets shut down if it regards Katy and Haydn. I hope karma bites them in the ass and their "business" goes down the drain. It will eventually :FU: :tu:
I posted the dirty article. Fully expect to be shut down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where did you post it?
Scamanda_shut_me_down on ig. Already had a girl say she's still a fan NO SHAME . Blehhhhh

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack »

treelee wrote:
afk2001 wrote:
treelee wrote:
khminionsattack wrote:Anything gets shut down if it regards Katy and Haydn. I hope karma bites them in the ass and their "business" goes down the drain. It will eventually :FU: :tu:
I posted the dirty article. Fully expect to be shut down.

Where did you post it?
Scamanda_shut_me_down on ig. Already had a girl say she's still a fan NO SHAME . Blehhhhh

Ew, how?? How can you still be a fan? These people must not have any common sense

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

It's really cute how Katy has been posting IG stories of her with weights more than 10lbs to try to show us she does lift weights. Kind of hard to see you do a full set or full workout with a 3 second clip, but nice try.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

sunday wrote:It's really cute how Katy has been posting IG stories of her with weights more than 10lbs to try to show us she does lift weights. Kind of hard to see you do a full set or full workout with a 3 second clip, but nice try.
quote="sunday"]It's really cute how Katy has been posting IG stories of her with weights more than 10lbs to try to show us she does lift weights. Kind of hard to see you do a full set or full workout with a 3 second clip, but nice try.[/quote]

Not to mention she looks straight up like she is struggling :rofl:

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

sunday wrote:It's really cute how Katy has been posting IG stories of her with weights more than 10lbs to try to show us she does lift weights. Kind of hard to see you do a full set or full workout with a 3 second clip, but nice try.
Not to mention how obvious it is she is struggling. :rofl:

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

@haydnandkatyhearn :D

heidihumbug
Debater
Debater

Post by heidihumbug »

I went to look at Katy's social blade again, honestly expecting it to be back to normal.. but damn! Her numbers are still continuing to slowly drop.

thetruthmatters
Talker
Talker

Post by thetruthmatters »

In the last video she posted she has NO back muscle at all because she clearly doesn't even train it. She did all of this in the first place to look hot and lifting combined with getting work done and drug use was her golden ticket. How embarrassing when it also admits she cycled when her shoulders were double the size if not triple. Why keep exposing your own lies LOL :rofl:

prettyinpink4
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyinpink4 »

@AFK2001 , can you put a post an article on just katy on "the dirty" too? plzzzzzz :rofl:

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

prettyinpink4 wrote:@AFK2001 , can you put a post an article on just katy on "the dirty" too? plzzzzzz :rofl:
Yes, I'm almost done.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

@bitesizedfitness Alyssa.
she has this app called bitesizedfitness and it's all for free. She has 4 phases and they're each 12 weeks long with different body splits, videos, HIIT for beginner, intermediate and advanced. All for free. This is way more than what Katy gives for $200. Katy is a rip off.

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

Her lips (especially the upper one) look really gross and fake here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

regalbean wrote:Her lips (especially the upper one) look really gross and fake here.
She legit looks awful! #nofilter lol! Katy is due for some underage fillers wow! She looks how I look at 8 am after working a 12 hour shift. However, I do not have massively overfilled lips.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Her lips are disgusting

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Really?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AreTheyForReal
Naughty
Naughty

Post by AreTheyForReal »

Ravish obviously gives zero f***s because they sent her a birthday present. Also, a minion sent her a giant bouquet of flowers for her birthday. You didn't already spend more money on her that she didn't deserve?

Post by Guest »

AreTheyForReal wrote:Ravish obviously gives zero f***s because they sent her a birthday present. Also, a minion sent her a giant bouquet of flowers for her birthday. You didn't already spend more money on her that she didn't deserve?
It really creeps me out that they do that. If someone I didn't personally know, who happened to buy something of mine online, sent me flowers I would be seriously weirded out. Like you don't even actually know her. Some of these girls are on an obsessive stalker level. :?

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

I know this is Katy's thread, but Arianna is trash. She's such a social climbing, two-faced brat. She isn't even remotely fit and is just on the train of whatever is cool to like or hate on any given day. I'm over her and glad to see her engagement plummeting

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Is the Katy Hearn dirty article done?!

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

alliezee wrote:I know this is Katy's thread, but Arianna is trash. She's such a social climbing, two-faced brat. She isn't even remotely fit and is just on the train of whatever is cool to like or hate on any given day. I'm over her and glad to see her engagement plummeting
100% this is so true! I used to love Arianna as well

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”