Shady Katy Hearn - Part 4

1saltybitch
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 4

Post by 1saltybitch »

passingonby wrote:Apparently the kid being bullied has called classmates the n word and his mother’s racist af. Guess that explains why they were so upset. He was bullied for his racist remarks and so were they aw :roll:

(Bullying is not okay though but hopefully he comes out of this a better person. And far from what his mother is.)
Where was it posted that’s what happened?

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

1saltybitch wrote:
passingonby wrote:Apparently the kid being bullied has called classmates the n word and his mother’s racist af. Guess that explains why they were so upset. He was bullied for his racist remarks and so were they aw :roll:

(Bullying is not okay though but hopefully he comes out of this a better person. And far from what his mother is.)
It was all over my insta explore page so I decided to google it. There’s lots of articles on it with screenshots of the Mom.

No definite source on the kid using the n word but people say it happened in school so there isn’t going to be any concrete evidence for that. Unlike the idiots this forum is about who put it on their twitter lol.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

I’m late to the party. I didn’t necessarily think she was fake crying mainly because i bawled my eyes out when i saw that video too but i was really put off by Haydn showing it to her intentionally to make her cry, then grabbed his phone to video her crying and thought it was funny. It’s like how old are you? And I’m glad you find someone, even your wife, being upset as funny. What a tool. And why would she even let him film her and post it? Even if he snuck and filmed her why let him post that? I would be like delete that immediately. So to me, just by her letting him film her and post that is very attention seeking on her part. I would’ve walked off as soon as i saw him pick up the phone to record. But let’s be real, obviously Katy needs A LOT of attention. And Haydn too. And i bet now that they found out the kid might’ve said the N word they really feel like his story mirrors them getting “bullied.”

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

YolandaWinston wrote:I’m late to the party. I didn’t necessarily think she was fake crying mainly because i bawled my eyes out when i saw that video too but i was really put off by Haydn showing it to her intentionally to make her cry, then grabbed his phone to video her crying and thought it was funny. It’s like how old are you? And I’m glad you find someone, even your wife, being upset as funny. What a tool. And why would she even let him film her and post it? Even if he snuck and filmed her why let him post that? I would be like delete that immediately. So to me, just by her letting him film her and post that is very attention seeking on her part. I would’ve walked off as soon as i saw him pick up the phone to record. But let’s be real, obviously Katy needs A LOT of attention. And Haydn too. And i bet now that they found out the kid might’ve said the N word they really feel like his story mirrors them getting “bullied.”
Yes

Reallysickofitlol
Learner
Learner

Post by Reallysickofitlol »

Where is this crying video of her?
I searched both of their IG and twitters. Is it their snapchats or something? Or do they even use those?

thetruthmatters
Talker
Talker

Post by thetruthmatters »

Haydn's last post of photos: "here's a compilation of my drug use through out the years. It's not obvious at all, but if it is and I finally get called out to where I can't deny it, that doesn't mean I didn't have to put in hard work to get there"

Yep. Because you could totally look like that without the assistance.. but also who the fuck wants to look like a midget cloud?

:barf:

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

thetruthmatters wrote:Haydn's last post of photos: "here's a compilation of my drug use through out the years. It's not obvious at all, but if it is and I finally get called out to where I can't deny it, that doesn't mean I didn't have to put in hard work to get there"

Yep. Because you could totally look like that without the assistance.. but also who the fuck wants to look like a midget cloud?

I personally find the "roided" look to be disgusting. I like a little muscle but its just an obsession for some people.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

passingonby wrote:
1saltybitch wrote:

It was all over my insta explore page so I decided to google it. There’s lots of articles on it with screenshots of the Mom.

No definite source on the kid using the n word but people say it happened in school so there isn’t going to be any concrete evidence for that. Unlike the idiots this forum is about who put it on their twitter lol.
Yep, I could not find any actual proof of him using that word. I did see the mom posing with confederate flags and just being a raging republican :rofl: Poor kid (if him making racist remarks is fabricated).

Maybe Haydn deleted the video of her crying, I don't see it now.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

Reallysickofitlol wrote:Where is this crying video of her?
I searched both of their IG and twitters. Is it their snapchats or something? Or do they even use those?
It’s was on Haydns IG story yesterday i think. So it’ll be gone by now/

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

thetruthmatters wrote:Haydn's last post of photos: "here's a compilation of my drug use through out the years. It's not obvious at all, but if it is and I finally get called out to where I can't deny it, that doesn't mean I didn't have to put in hard work to get there"

I just went and looked at this. It still blows my mind that i ever was naive and uninformed enough to think his roided out self was natural! I like a muscular guy. My husband is muscular. But i do not like roided out chemically enhanced muscular. It’s freakish.

myksweetheart
Debater
Debater

Post by myksweetheart »

Lol at haydn’s Instagram story where they went to get food in their PJs and he said “I hope no one recognizes us.”

Idk you’re such big celebs, you better watch out

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea »

myksweetheart wrote:Lol at haydn’s Instagram story where they went to get food in their PJs and he said “I hope no one recognizes us.”

Saw that and almost choked on my water. No one in town gives a single flying fuck who she is. 98% of the surrounding area doesn't know who she is.

myksweetheart
Debater
Debater

Post by myksweetheart »

notyourcupoftea wrote: Saw that and almost choked on my water. No one in town gives a single flying fuck who she is. 98% of the surrounding area doesn't know who she is.
Seriously! And if her fan girls did see them they’d just get on Instagram and say “omg she was just in her PJs but she looked soooo good! I wish I could look that good in my PJs! Katy you’re so relatable ilysm” :roll:

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

myksweetheart wrote:Lol at haydn’s Instagram story where they went to get food in their PJs and he said “I hope no one recognizes us.”

They're both the most narcissistic humans well maybe after CG but still :rofl:

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

So the FCC just voted to repeal net neutrality which means everyone has to pay for internet in general but also pay extra for specific sites or functions. (If congress allows it to go through.)

I’m sure these two idiots won’t have a problem with paying the extra money but most people won’t. Which means their following/cash cow “fitness” programs will probably go downhill :rofl:

Anyone follow them know if they’ve posted about net nutrality? I figure it’d be something they’d pay special attention to considering that’s how they rake in the dough.

Post by Guest »

passingonby wrote:So the FCC just voted to repeal net neutrality which means everyone has to pay for internet in general but also pay extra for specific sites or functions. (If congress allows it to go through.)

I’m sure these two idiots won’t have a problem with paying the extra money but most people won’t. Which means their following/cash cow “fitness” programs will probably go downhill :rofl:

Anyone follow them know if they’ve posted about net nutrality? I figure it’d be something they’d pay special attention to considering that’s how they rake in the dough.
they're not intelligent enough to understand the ramifications. they probably think it's a positive thing that means they can charge us more money to view their "content" or something :roll:

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

dontmakememakeyou wrote:
passingonby wrote:So the FCC just voted to repeal net neutrality which means everyone has to pay for internet in general but also pay extra for specific sites or functions. (If congress allows it to go through.)

they're not intelligent enough to understand the ramifications. they probably think it's a positive thing that means they can charge us more money to view their "content" or something :roll:
You make a good point. Wouldn’t surprise me if that’s what they thought was going to happen. Probably their inflated egos thinking they’re at the top and are going to be able to make decisions about what people see. :roll:

Noname1942_
Learner
Learner

Post by Noname1942_ »

That's not exactly how net neutrality works. Don't be dumb.
Net neutrality was implemented 2 years ago. You still had Instagram etc before that without paying, correct?
The only people paying without neutrality is the companies themselves. It IS a bad situation and we love neutrality, but please, for the love of god, do not spread more uneducated lies.
Do your homework. We should all be educated women.

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

Has anyone noticed how extremely short Haydn's legs are? They are the same length as Katy's legs :rofl:

Honestly, from this picture at least, the other couple looks a lot more fit and their bodies look better in general. They seem more balanced and proportional? I've always thought Haydn looks completely repulsive though.

Also, interesting body language coming from Katy. I'd lean away from Haydn too if I was anywhere near him lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Oktam89
Learner
Learner

Post by Oktam89 »

regalbean wrote:Has anyone noticed how extremely short Haydn's legs are? They are the same length as Katy's legs :rofl:

Honestly, from this picture at least, the other couple looks a lot more fit and their bodies look better in general. They seem more balanced and proportional? I've always thought Haydn looks completely repulsive though.

Also, interesting body language coming from Katy. I'd lean away from Haydn too if I was anywhere near him lol
He is gross. His arms are so stubby he looks ridiculous. Something about his face makes me think he smells like a fart all the time.

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”