Shady Katy Hearn - Part 3

fitstacreep
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 3

Post by fitstacreep » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:57 pm

Obv Katy and Haydn are just POS. I'm over the argument that "well it was xyz ago, people change why are you focusing on old shit". I feel like that is actually never the argument? In terms of all of the public figures who have been held accountable for past opinions and statements (when you put yourself in that role, hell yeah I can hold you accountable for something you said 3, 5, or 10 years ago), it isn't about "you are clearly horrible and haven't changed", it's giving them an opportunity to demonstrate they have changed. Demonstrating legitimate change looks like a heartfelt apology backed by action, not BS and blaming the people calling you out on your own shit. e.g. "I am deeply sorry for the hurt I caused. Regardless of my intent, what I said was horrible and harmful, and stigmatized rape and sexual assault. I have consulted a lot of resources and will continue this process of unlearning behavior that contributes to a culture of sexual violence. I will donate to xyz organizations working on sexual assault, and encourage my followers to do the same. "

Idk, I've done it on a much smaller scale with just my friends when I make flippant comments related to different social issues, or old jokes that pop up on social media (although I will make the argument that I've never said anything close to the level of atrociousness of Haydn). I didn't think it was that hard to not be a shit human being but I guess I'm wrong :(

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:05 pm

fitstacreep wrote:Obv Katy and Haydn are just POS. I'm over the argument that "well it was xyz ago, people change why are you focusing on old shit". I feel like that is actually never the argument? In terms of all of the public figures who have been held accountable for past opinions and statements (when you put yourself in that role, hell yeah I can hold you accountable for something you said 3, 5, or 10 years ago), it isn't about "you are clearly horrible and haven't changed", it's giving them an opportunity to demonstrate they have changed. Demonstrating legitimate change looks like a heartfelt apology backed by action, not BS and blaming the people calling you out on your own shit. e.g. "I am deeply sorry for the hurt I caused. Regardless of my intent, what I said was horrible and harmful, and stigmatized rape and sexual assault. I have consulted a lot of resources and will continue this process of unlearning behavior that contributes to a culture of sexual violence. I will donate to xyz organizations working on sexual assault, and encourage my followers to do the same. "

Idk, I've done it on a much smaller scale with just my friends when I make flippant comments related to different social issues, or old jokes that pop up on social media (although I will make the argument that I've never said anything close to the level of atrociousness of Haydn). I didn't think it was that hard to not be a shit human being but I guess I'm wrong :(
OMG that is so well said. See this is the problem with Mr. Hearn, he just doesn't know when to shut up. Again, more an more has come out about them because he keeps running his mouth. It increases the outrage against him.

Despite being so rich "they could retire" these two fail to invest in what they put out their publicly. If they had someone to speak for them, such as say a publicist or PR person they wouldn't be in all of this hot water. Instead of hiring a publicist the choose to speak for themselves... which has had disastrous effects! They rather spend $400 on a t-shirt with a luxury brand logo than this.

Not only are their apologies ingenuine, but Haydn continues to poke fun at the situation. One of the images I uploaded he was talking about "issuing apologies" for his dogs. Something stupid like that. You literally "apologized" a week ago and you are already making light of the situation.

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:12 pm

Just noticed how ironic it is that this mdntevolve person is saying those two have changed or whatever but their username is literally "m don't evolve" :rofl:

Reservedforchoi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Reservedforchoi » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:39 am

These fuckers can't get it through their thick skulls that true apologies and growth entail action and change. They are both narcissists who think every criticism is an attack. This has been perpetuated by the years of having a giant following who hardly ever offered any criticism. I'm so sick of their victimization of themselves. FUCK YOU! Haydn, fuck you with your sausage hands and (what I'm sure is) your 1-inch dick and your rape-culture attitude. And Katy- FUCK YOU for preying on the insecurities of women who are trying to change themselves and be healthy.

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:59 am

As someone else mentioned, with the way their presences are playing out, they really should consider hiring some form of a brand manager. I don't think they have quite enough going on to justify a PR person solely, but someone who can handle their social media posting, messaging, branding, cohesion and on the rare occasion -> Public Relations.

Another person mentioned this, and I wholeheartedly agree that they should have issued a well-written apology and then stayed silent. Seriously. That would have been the most perfect way to squash it before it started. And comment it on the FGOC post, or submit it to her. Instead, they got loud and drew MORE attention to themselves (as usual). They're probably of the old ideology that there is no bad press, but that's just not true anymore.

It tickles me pink that Katy's ability to sell plans has diminished. I remember 18 months ago, those would sell out iNSTANTLY, now she has to actually try and market her plans. If she could hire a manager or administrative assistant solely for that part of her brand, she could really kill it. For example, if she was able to create a sort of follow up to her original plan distribution. I did buy Robin's program and I think the thing I liked was how week by week, there was mention of how much weight to aim to increase, basically a progression goal. If Katy offered discounts on programs to prior challenge enrollees for example. it's a lot of bookkeeping, but some email marketing/discount codes could really benefit her.

____

ETA

on an unrelated note, can we talk about how absolutely horrible she looks here? Lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYVx-6jBdOL ... tyhearnfit

thetruthmatters
Talker
Talker

Post by thetruthmatters » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:20 am

Reservedforchoi wrote:These fuckers can't get it through their thick skulls that true apologies and growth entail action and change. They are both narcissists who think every criticism is an attack. This has been perpetuated by the years of having a giant following who hardly ever offered any criticism. I'm so sick of their victimization of themselves. FUCK YOU! Haydn, fuck you with your sausage hands and (what I'm sure is) your 1-inch dick and your rape-culture attitude. And Katy- FUCK YOU for preying on the insecurities of women who are trying to change themselves and be healthy.

THIS. I cannot stand it, and ultimately I find it to prove we don't require people to understand shit when it comes to a sense of morality, worldview intelligence, and responsibility. That includes the minions who still defend and support them. It's clear that for many of them, they've never had to think about something this important, literally at all (I literally think all they think about are clothes, having a big ass , makeup, and Katy's wall color). How sad that so many people walk around with THAT much ignorance, thinking they've made some grandeur argument when in reality they don't even remotely grasp that these two POS's have literally no level of intelligence or exposure to an educated worldview, a nasty habit of projecting their own bullshit, and victimizing themselves because nobody in their own spoiled lives has ever warned them or told them they need to handle a business like an actual business, not some throne you sit on and protect it by all means.

It's like a group of idiots that agree with each other and therefore feel like they have an actual argument. Maybe they'd know what groupthink was if they challenged their intelligence literally ever.

PS I added the groupthink definition in case a minion stumbles here and goes "wow that's exactly what's been happening." :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:40 am

alliezee wrote:As someone else mentioned, with the way their presences are playing out, they really should consider hiring some form of a brand manager. I don't think they have quite enough going on to justify a PR person solely, but someone who can handle their social media posting, messaging, branding, cohesion and on the rare occasion -> Public Relations.

Another person mentioned this, and I wholeheartedly agree that they should have issued a well-written apology and then stayed silent. Seriously. That would have been the most perfect way to squash it before it started. And comment it on the FGOC post, or submit it to her. Instead, they got loud and drew MORE attention to themselves (as usual). They're probably of the old ideology that there is no bad press, but that's just not true anymore.

It tickles me pink that Katy's ability to sell plans has diminished. I remember 18 months ago, those would sell out iNSTANTLY, now she has to actually try and market her plans. If she could hire a manager or administrative assistant solely for that part of her brand, she could really kill it. For example, if she was able to create a sort of follow up to her original plan distribution. I did buy Robin's program and I think the thing I liked was how week by week, there was mention of how much weight to aim to increase, basically a progression goal. If Katy offered discounts on programs to prior challenge enrollees for example. it's a lot of bookkeeping, but some email marketing/discount codes could really benefit her.

____

ETA

on an unrelated note, can we talk about how absolutely horrible she looks here? Lol

I agree with you. They need someone to handle things for them and they should have put out a heartfelt apology for past mistakes and then stayed silent. Haydn seriously fucked it all up and that's why he deleted his entire twitter feed. He wouldn't have had to do that if he'd have apologized once and stopped responding to people. He was immature.

Katy needs to get certified through a credible association (both personal training AND nutrition certs) so that she can learn how to write proper plans and nutrition guides that will help women PROGRESS in the gym. Perhaps she could keep doing challenges but state that they are BEGINNERS ONLY and then accept a certain amount of clients for more advanced programs. She got LUCKY with her challenges but luck runs out and she's not putting in real effort to keep clients. A good education will seriously help her branch out a bit.

Anyone else notice she has posted less ass shots though? Seems once these gossip pages started about her, her content on IG has been more PG lmao.

AreTheyForReal
Learner
Learner

Post by AreTheyForReal » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:47 am

afk2001 wrote:
michele_xox wrote:
afk2001 wrote:
michele_xox wrote:They really are so obsessed with hate! I'm sure most insta famous people get some hate but they just don't address it. I'll see mean comments that just go ignored. Katy & Haydn are the only ones to get so defensive and are so quick about it. I think they really are miserable! I mean it's not like spending everyday in a big empty house with only them & their dogs and then that big hot warehouse of a gym everyday living in bumfuck nowhere could be very enjoyable or fulfilling lol (No offense to anyone who lives there haha I'm from Southern California so to me it seems like bumfuck nowhere)
I have lived in B.F. nowhere... so yea they definitely live in BF nowhere lol! Seems like about a 30 minute drive to Louisville. To add to what you said, I could not be around Mr. Hearn all day... I would lose my mind.
I know he seems so immature & annoying. Like what do they even do all day sit on social media, workout, watch their dogs swim, bang, eat shitty packaged meals, repeat? Lol
Lol! He literally has to sit on social media all day. And go to their gym. Its hilarious though that since all of this he hardly posts on IG.

He is still delusional enough to believe that so many people stood up for him. He disgusts me. I know I have always been hard on them for the people that they are... but this by far is SO much different. He as well as their minions are delusional enough to believe that this is just typical "hating" but they are just too shallow to fathom the depth of his words. Such a shame.

If he didn't delete ALL 12k+, how come only recent ones show up?

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:14 am

Not only does katy need an actual accredited and reputable certification but so does her husband. He replies and looks at client emails as much as she does. And honestly he seems dumb as a doormat as evidenced by his behavior so clearly he needs something as well.

Not only do they BOTH need good certifications, I feel that an ACTUAL degree would be nice. We all know katys certification is a bullshit one and she doesn't really learn anything from it. Especially when the answers are right there on google. Probably learning about nutrition and exercise science would be a lot more beneficial for her and her husband but also for her clients. Kinda mad I bought 3 challenges and didn't even realize she wasn't certified and completely ignorant on the subject.

Katy and Haydn: selling 1 million dollars worth of plans every year doesn't make you good trainers. Nor does it make you knowledgeable enough to continue making said plans. The only reason you sell so many is either because you are attracting ignorant young women with your physique or you have a "loyal" koolaid drinking following. Get an education and worthwhile certs and you might get more businesses.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:35 am

I had a guy message me on katyhearnfitinfo page and it was like talking to a wall. They just don't understand how katy and haydn are still the same. I don't get it guys. These two got lucky for sure but like you said, luck runs out and it's going to be a downfall.

michele_xox
Learner
Learner

Post by michele_xox » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:48 am

Did you guys see how they replaced the snarky comments to negative reviews on their gym with nice ones? I'm assuming katy did that lol. They still don't sound professional at all though. Katy please take some type of class that teaches you how to talk to people professionally. Instead of 'we didn't open until January! :)' or whatever she said, she should've said 'I apologize we missed your comments. Please send us an email with your questions and we will respond immediately' or something. Her response doesn't even make sense anyway lol who cares when they opened that doesn't explain why the guys comments were ignored.

& then about them not having AC she should've just said like 'we plan to have ac installed in the near future, we apologize for the inconvenience.' Her responses sound like a child lol it's scary she owns the place.

sunday
Informer
Informer

Post by sunday » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:17 pm

Re: getting certifications

They can't even go to church, there's no way they would be able to go to any actual school & they're too busy reading gossip online to work for anything online

Well, then there's the part of them literally having low IQ's, that wouldn't help matters much either

Thebossapplesauce
Informer
Informer

Post by Thebossapplesauce » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:50 pm

michele_xox wrote:Did you guys see how they replaced the snarky comments to negative reviews on their gym with nice ones? I'm assuming katy did that lol. They still don't sound professional at all though. Katy please take some type of class that teaches you how to talk to people professionally. Instead of 'we didn't open until January! :)' or whatever she said, she should've said 'I apologize we missed your comments. Please send us an email with your questions and we will respond immediately' or something. Her response doesn't even make sense anyway lol who cares when they opened that doesn't explain why the guys comments were ignored.

& then about them not having AC she should've just said like 'we plan to have ac installed in the near future, we apologize for the inconvenience.' Her responses sound like a child lol it's scary she owns the place.

I still don't get how with all their money they can't put an AC into their gym. Just seems lazy kf them. It gets to like 90 in there during the summer, I'm guessing it's also super cold in their gym during the winter. It just blows my mind they could supposedly spend $300k on an app but couldn't put an AC in their gym (which would be wayyy cheaper than 300k).

whodunitt
Informer
Informer

Post by whodunitt » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:05 pm

Thebossapplesauce wrote:
michele_xox wrote:Did you guys see how they replaced the snarky comments to negative reviews on their gym with nice ones? I'm assuming katy did that lol. They still don't sound professional at all though. Katy please take some type of class that teaches you how to talk to people professionally. Instead of 'we didn't open until January! :)' or whatever she said, she should've said 'I apologize we missed your comments. Please send us an email with your questions and we will respond immediately' or something. Her response doesn't even make sense anyway lol who cares when they opened that doesn't explain why the guys comments were ignored.

I still don't get how with all their money they can't put an AC into their gym. Just seems lazy kf them. It gets to like 90 in there during the summer, I'm guessing it's also super cold in their gym during the winter. It just blows my mind they could supposedly spend $300k on an app but couldn't put an AC in their gym (which would be wayyy cheaper than 300k).
I could be very wrong here but I feel like some gyms like the "warehouse" look and having big open doors/windows/etc. I know the area I live in there's only one gym in the neighborhood with A/C because all the other gyms want that certain feel/look of not having it, it makes the gym more "authentic" and less "corporate" looking/feeling if that makes any sense.

not to WK for them at all because I think they're lower than feces but just sharing why I think they might not be putting in an A/C.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:40 pm

I'm really glad people are coming forward with their reviews on Katy's challenge on katyhearnfitinfo. It's an account where people can leave criticism and negative impressions without being personally attacked or getting their comment deleted. It's so awesome.

sunshinenever
Informer
Informer

Post by sunshinenever » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:52 pm

I'm just scrolling thru the posts here on Katy...I dont really follow her much but I know someone in person who did her challenge. And I hate her and Haydn. They seem like awful people. Unprofessional and immature and terrible values considering the recent fiasco about their tweets.

But I'm offering my two cents here specifically about the word trigger, especially because the recent "drama" is about saying rape is ok and suggesting the post on FGOC was triggering. There is a lot I can say about that word and peoples thoughts on it, because I myself am a rape victim, but it is specifically used to warn people who may have flashbacks and specifically that includes rape and sexual assault and violence. That word is connected to rape, particular the way it is used in this case. The freeyoursoullift girl annoying or not was correct about that word.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:27 pm

And they are feeding their dogs ice cream on their IG stories.....

jh31f
Talker
Talker

Post by jh31f » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:41 am

alliezee wrote:As someone else mentioned, with the way their presences are playing out, they really should consider hiring some form of a brand manager. I don't think they have quite enough going on to justify a PR person solely, but someone who can handle their social media posting, messaging, branding, cohesion and on the rare occasion -> Public Relations.

____

ETA

Man, seeing pictures of her like this blows my mind. When I was into her and did her challenge she didn't have any fillers and had that lob haircut? Anyone else remember? I thought that hair looked so good on her. This middle part slicked down is not her best look. And before the fillers her face was cuter, it looks more severe now and older. What a shame. I never thought Haydn was attractive so I have no comparison.
Guess her bad attitude is showing itself physically.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:47 am

^^^ yes when she was naturally pretty. Now just looks like a frozen faced Stepford wife.

And only 25 years old. Yikes.

heidihumbug
Debater
Debater

Post by heidihumbug » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:11 am

jh31f wrote:

____

ETA

Man, seeing pictures of her like this blows my mind. When I was into her and did her challenge she didn't have any fillers and had that lob haircut? Anyone else remember? I thought that hair looked so good on her. This middle part slicked down is not her best look. And before the fillers her face was cuter, it looks more severe now and older. What a shame. I never thought Haydn was attractive so I have no comparison.
Guess her bad attitude is showing itself physically.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Yes I loved that hair so much I actually had cut mine similar! The asymmetrical bob, and even the grown out lob were so much cuter on her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:53 am

I think I have a pretty good scenario that describes the kind of people they are.

They're the kind of people who will take their kids to sea world.

:rofl :rofl: :rofl:

Reservedforchoi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Reservedforchoi » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:19 am

I honestly don't know who thinks this looks good! As a guy, I HATE lip fillers with a passion. I don't think I've ever seen someone with them and thought they looked attractive. Katy was cute before she had them but now she's got that awful frozen face. And yeah, the boobs are a little much. Even as a guy who likes boobs. They just look SO ridiculous.

Micapika

Post by Micapika » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:05 pm

Reservedforchoi wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BYVx</span><span>-</span><span>6jBdOL</span><span>/?</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=</span><span>katyhearnfit</span></a>

I honestly don't know who thinks this looks good! As a guy, I HATE lip fillers with a passion. I don't think I've ever seen someone with them and thought they looked attractive. Katy was cute before she had them but now she's got that awful frozen face. And yeah, the boobs are a little much. Even as a guy who likes boobs. They just look SO ridiculous.
I think her lips look so out of proportion, since her bottom lip is huge and her top lip is flat and small

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Those lips........ :|

Fitnesscakes
Talker
Talker

Post by Fitnesscakes » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:54 pm

I like how she tries to stay relevant with her latest IG post, posting interesting facts about herself and asking her followers to do the same :rofl: she has never posted anything like that.. Since when does she care :roll:

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”