Shady Katy Hearn

Fitnesscakes
Debater
Debater

Re: Shady Katy Hearn

Post by Fitnesscakes »

Stillers21 wrote:Tiller is from Louisville. Tillers brother/friend, (not sure which one he is), Brandon, belongs to/works out at their gym. He's the guy that Haydn went to the tiller concert with and was VIP/backstage - when katy was in caymans. Assuming they met tiller through him.
Thanks that make sense.

Caption this pic guys.. From her IG :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hello_itsme_
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by hello_itsme_ »

Fitnesscakes wrote:
Stillers21 wrote:Tiller is from Louisville. Tillers brother/friend, (not sure which one he is), Brandon, belongs to/works out at their gym. He's the guy that Haydn went to the tiller concert with and was VIP/backstage - when katy was in caymans. Assuming they met tiller through him.
Thanks that make sense.

Caption this pic guys.. From her IG :rofl:
"Finally, something bigger near my mouth than my husband's roided out penis"

omglookatherbutt2017
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by omglookatherbutt2017 »

stormbornbaee wrote:Omfg did you guys see her recording for her app today on her ig stories? Like damn she has a good butt but she's going to break her back in half lmfao. Is it considered good form if you stick your ass into the sunset?? Lmfaooooooo

lmfaooooo ass into the sunset this just made me laugh so hard. I noticed on haydens instant story that she was walking sticking her ass out sooo far, but i couldn't tell if that was just the angle or something.

AreTheyForReal
Debater
Debater

Post by AreTheyForReal »

Here we go again :roll:

http://imgur.com/WqZJW9R

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack »

I hope their business with the challenges end fast. Such a huge rip off

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

AreTheyForReal wrote:Here we go again :roll:

[url]<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>WqZJW9R</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]
Do you think it's worse for them now? After all of the materialistic posts and his frequent temper tantrums?

Reservedforchoi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Reservedforchoi »

AreTheyForReal wrote:Here we go again :roll:

http://imgur.com/WqZJW9R
He'll "take care of it"?! hey Haydn, you told us that you didn't care if people shared her plans.

He talked a big game but he knows once these start circulating, it'll cut down on those people who waste their money.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

I hope everyone realizes what a scam their business is.

stormbornbaee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by stormbornbaee »

Of course they did a mini challenge...why would they pass up the opportunity to rip people off one more than me! And the dumb ass minions bought it like warm bread SMFH poor girls..

thetruthmatters
Talker
Talker

Post by thetruthmatters »

As a trainer, nothing makes me more sick than watching her casually toss around the macros idea.

"It takes a few weeks to grasp so it's better for people more familiar with counting"

Literally pushing this stupid freaking fad when in reality you can't just toss around your consumption is where it should be. That in itself exposes how they are using the fact that these women have no prior knowledge of nutrition or training- the people who think Instagram isn't a bunch of drugs and materialism who bait people into thinking this has anything to do with health or self love- Which still blows my mind because it's arguably the most aggressively shallow thing I've seen on a platform in my life.

Just a big F U to both of them for refusing to show these women or educate themselves that consumption isn't a trend or an easy way to meet a goal, it's your metabolic health. They toss it around like "oh you can teach yourself."

This is the reason why im on this thread.

thetruthmatters
Talker
Talker

Let me rephrase just to make this clear: consumption (macros) is/are about people EATING everyday and learning to have a good relationship with food and themselves. Learning to not think of foods as "good" or "bad," and to learn moderation.

In summary they are selling plans and supporting the idea that macros should just be learned to meet a goal. Should we seriously talk about the history of women and severed relationships with food while trying to achieve a body image? As a trainer your job is to allow people to live a sustainable lifestyle when food, including what and how much you eat of it, revolves around all of us every single day. Basically they are an embarrassment, and that's because they care primarily about their own appearance - hence the drug use. But yeah totally be a role model for women , Katy's self love really shows with her need to get work done let alone the drug use.

thetruthmatters
Talker
Talker

This is also why Haydn's big role in the business SHOULD be a red flag to people but that's not how it works for the vulnerable (their clients). What does a juiced out guy flaunting his cars and clothes have to do with women learning how to train and eat to meet their goals? That in itself requires emphasis on self love and a strong support system. If this is such a big female support system, why does Haydn have absolutely nothing to do with that concept?

It is not that he's a man- I know plenty of men who are incredible trainers for women- it's what he says. But he's stupid to realize that too.

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

Haydn is the typical gym bro who juiced up and now thinks he's better than everyone else. I'm sorry but he's basically a walking cliche.

Here's what pisses me off about her doing a mini challenge: It is straight up delusional and bad business to convince girls they can see substantial changes in a month. Seriously. At most you'll lose some bloat/water weight but realistically on a 5 day muscle group split, you'll work legs 4-6 times in that period, chest once, shoulders once, abs 5-6 times... you will see neither substantial strength gains or physical changes. That's just outright stupid.

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

thetruthmatters wrote:This is also why Haydn's big role in the business SHOULD be a red flag to people but that's not how it works for the vulnerable (their clients). What does a juiced out guy flaunting his cars and clothes have to do with women learning how to train and eat to meet their goals? That in itself requires emphasis on self love and a strong support system. If this is such a big female support system, why does Haydn have absolutely nothing to do with that concept?

It is not that he's a man- I know plenty of men who are incredible trainers for women- it's what he says. But he's stupid to realize that too.
Because the female support system is the Facebook groups. Which they have no part in making. The challenge girls made it to be able to talk to one another because you're not going to get a timely, detailed response from someone who is taking around 2000 clients. Not to mention they probably don't have a certification. Its always ignored when brought up. And Katy isn't on any of the certification sites.

AreTheyForReal
Debater
Debater

Post by AreTheyForReal »

I don't get how he eats like complete shit, a whole box of cereal at once?!, and thinks that's alright. His alternative? Order tons of expansive ass, bland, Bites meals. They do nothing but hang out with their dogs and go to the gym. Why can't either of them cook a decent meal?! Stop drinking too, it makes you look like an idiot.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

So they cut the time of the challenge in half but not the price? These fucking people. And I agree with why does he care the plans are on eBay when he insisted to us that it didn't matter that they are up here because they are just soooo outdated. We should start a thread with just all of Katy's plans on it.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

I agree to having a thread with just Katy's plans.
Someone will send me the mini challenge shortly so I can post it on here :respekt: :tu: I guarentee it's the same as the rest just switched around exercises :roll:

stormbornbaee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by stormbornbaee »

Haydn posted a pic of katy on the wedding day. Omg she looks like she aged 10 yrs since then lmfao so much plastic surgery

stormbornbaee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by stormbornbaee »

Also, she has always said she wants to keep what she drives "private" but i always thought that was fishy.. since haydn flaunts E V E R Y T H I N G. & they are always showing their house n shit so it makes no sense ;)

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Instagram created just for the plans. Message me for it

Shortylow1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shortylow1 »

Post the plans on here as well! :D

zentigress
Lurker
Lurker

Post by zentigress »

Medicalfield wrote:Interesting thing is she posted this morning 13 slots remaining for uncoached slots and literally 2 minutes later posted another IG story saying there full and deleted the original 13 slots still open. Then posted all these bite meals ready to be shipped out and literally says blessed or something like that. I am sure this is directed to this forum about calling them out on how people are seeing what's truly going on and that in fact it is affecting their business. Btw.... funny how she posted a pic of the little girls picture mean while he doesn't follow her nor does his wife.

Lol I thought the same thing about the Tiller's kid post... She so desperately wants to be recognized, she's willing to exploit his child lol

Andykins13
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Andykins13 »

Trying to get the IG info for the plans but I'm usually a lurker and not sure how to message. Please help lol

Reservedforchoi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Reservedforchoi »

zentigress wrote:
Medicalfield wrote:Interesting thing is she posted this morning 13 slots remaining for uncoached slots and literally 2 minutes later posted another IG story saying there full and deleted the original 13 slots still open. Then posted all these bite meals ready to be shipped out and literally says blessed or something like that. I am sure this is directed to this forum about calling them out on how people are seeing what's truly going on and that in fact it is affecting their business. Btw.... funny how she posted a pic of the little girls picture mean while he doesn't follow her nor does his wife.

Lol I thought the same thing about the Tiller's kid post... She so desperately wants to be recognized, she's willing to exploit his child lol

I'm sure it's all about the fame/getting more people to know about her and thus waste their money on their generic crappy plans. She'll whore herself out to anyone/anything if she thinks it'll get them more victims.

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

zentigress wrote:

Yeah it was really cringy that she posted pictures of them with his daughter who they just met that day and were acting like she was a huge celebrity. She's a kid. She was probably wondering why this trashy plastic girl and her roided out husband were all in her face. I would be annoyed if people were trying to get to my kid's party because I was famous and then blasting pictures of my kid on their social media.

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”