Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn

Post by passingonby »

notyourcupoftea wrote:
passingonby wrote:
Medicalfield wrote:Interesting thing is she posted this morning 13 slots remaining for uncoached slots and literally 2 minutes later posted another IG story saying there full and deleted the original 13 slots still open. Then posted all these bite meals ready to be shipped out and literally says blessed or something like that. I am sure this is directed to this forum about calling them out on how people are seeing what's truly going on and that in fact it is affecting their business. Btw.... funny how she posted a pic of the little girls picture mean while he doesn't follow her nor does his wife.

Hold on $120 for 4 weeks of workouts with NO coaching??? Girls get an 8 week promo with no coaching for $100. Wtf are they charging 4 weeks with no coaching for $120 for? Damn these girls are dumb.
NO COACHING is $75, not $120...
Oh okay. I don't follow her on social media.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

Medicalfield wrote:Does anyone know how to directly reply to someone on here????? Thanks in advance. Love this forum!
You use the quote button above the post and it quotes what the person says and then you can write what you want to say underneath it. Passingonby isn't a fan girl from what I can tell! I think she asked you a question was it 120 with no coaching like she couldn't believe girls were stupid enough to pay that especially with no coaching. The forum can be confusing when you first start using it. Edited to add: And I agree there's no way 13 slots filled up in 2 minutes. I've said before I feel like Katy owes a lot of her success to Haydn because he markets the hell out of her. And I feel like he basically taught her everything she knows about lifting and macros and bulking and cutting.
Last edited by YolandaWinston on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

Medicalfield wrote:Passingonby..... are you a troll here or are you asking me a question???! I said prior to last year I didn't follow her and who the hell are you to address me? You must be one of her desperate followers? Oh, look everyone we have a fan of hers here!!! :FU:

If you would take a look back in this forum I am clearly not a desperate follower lmao. I also said on a post right before yours that I don't follow her on social media. :rofl: anyway no I was not asking you a question. I was under the impression she was selling the 4 week program for $120 with no coaching which someone let me know that that was not the case :tu:

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack »

Someone showed haydn the new IG page on twitter. He's like eh it doesn't really matter anymore because the app is coming soon. Your challenges have been the same since 2014, just because it's on an app now doesn't make it any different except the layout. Lol wow. So if you have any plans then send them to @khchallenges17 on Instagram since they don't care

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

khminionsattack wrote:Someone showed haydn the new IG page on twitter. He's like eh it doesn't really matter anymore because the app is coming soon. Your challenges have been the same since 2014, just because it's on an app now doesn't make it any different except the layout. Lol wow. So if you have any plans then send them to @khchallenges17 on Instagram since they don't care

The cardio page from the spring challenge :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: "guilt cardio" lmao what? That is not a term anyone uses haha. Also what is up with the stupid names for the glute activation and stretches? Lol

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Squat wiggle wtf

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

the app will just ease the hassle of having to dig through hashtagged videos on instagram. Still annoying.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

If you want the plans you need to go to @khchallenges17 I think there's like 4 or 5 on there now. Minions are trying to report the account

Idontcareanymore
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Idontcareanymore »

khminionsattack wrote:Someone showed haydn the new IG page on twitter. He's like eh it doesn't really matter anymore because the app is coming soon. Your challenges have been the same since 2014, just because it's on an app now doesn't make it any different except the layout. Lol wow. So if you have any plans then send them to @khchallenges17 on Instagram since they don't care
He definitely cares. I'm assuming it'll be down by tom morning. I created the last one with a few of her plans and I was shut down the following morning with a message from IG claiming copyright infringement and his info as someone to contact. I agree tho, he claimed he can't make up new exercises so obviously the only thing changing is the layout but for this mini challenge they're doing now, there is nothing new.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Idontcareanymore wrote:
He definitely cares. I'm assuming it'll be down by tom morning. I created the last one with a few of her plans and I was shut down the following morning with a message from IG claiming copyright infringement and his info as someone to contact. I agree tho, he claimed he can't make up new exercises so obviously the only thing changing is the layout but for this mini challenge they're doing now, there is nothing new.
He is just acting like he doesn't care because we called him out for complaining about eBay. They definitely care... Because it gives the world a glimpse of what they have been charging $200 for. That will hurt their business. Unfortunately some will still be stupid enough to support them.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

They took the logo out that says katy Hearn fit so maybe that will help. There's still the kh but it's not the name. Who knows. It's still going strong

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

We touched a nerve. Look at her IG story

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

khminionsattack wrote:We touched a nerve. Look at her IG story
Lol at "*attempting*"

Also no one here is trying to humiliate you honey. Were calling you out. People with successful businesses don't constantly check for negativity about their brand. Constant attention to these sites are only going to bring you down. More people you bring to this site the more people that see through your bullshit. Myself included.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

It's absolutely insane that those challenges are $200!!!!
I hope more people find the page

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

I'm amazed the IG page is still up! The app will be no different. Definitely touched a nerve with Katy. :rofl:

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 »

YolandaWinston wrote:I'm amazed the IG page is still up! The app will be no different. Definitely touched a nerve with Katy. :rofl:
its down now unless I'm clicking the wrong link

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Oh the name changed

katyhfitchallenges

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Smart move to leave the logo out :respekt:

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Lol just screenshot everything on that IG lage for my personal use :tu:
Thanks for saving me $$$$
(Even though I'd never purchase from her, so not really saving $ but you get the point)

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

simplycourt11 wrote:atyhfitchallenges
Is the page down ? :o

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”