Katy hearn

thetruthmatters
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Katy hearn

Post by thetruthmatters » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:12 pm

I did out of disgust thank you for clarifying- just expressing how unethical it is and should be viewed as. But since we're talking literal: Once this "fad" blows over via Instagram,that won't be laughable. If you have a group of women who are extremely upset with a physical or mental health issue and bring the issue to light after they feel betrayed by false advertisement that would absolutely hold in court. It really doesn't matter if Katy is rich. If nobody signed a liability waiver and they claim injury, especially as a group of women, especially when that much was exposed about her in terms of drug use, lack of one on one contact, profiting tax free, and emails of half assed advice that potentially lead to injury, etc, it wouldn't be that hard. Why the hell do you think you sign liability when you go to a gym to work with a trainer? She's not the holy one who is protected from the system- her shit just hasn't hit the fan because Instagram allows dishonest business practice and that has an expiration date too- and if people start to realize they screwed up their bodies/health because of her generic advice and the internet catches word (guilty pleasure of watching a corrupt empire fall), she could be sitting in court . Did you ever think about how many young girls buy her stuff with parents who can hire lawyers? Lawsuits are expensive- strength in (betrayed angry) numbers arent.

Also, MLM companies have been sued out of their freaking minds. Herbalife lawsuit to name a huge one. Instagram has Katy protected behind its gates. When the Internet catches word that people are being conned by "athletes" using drugs and up charging for information we all could find online, people stop going online to purchase and the profit opportunity slowly decreases. It's already slowed down since Shredz and even Katy's numbers. People become weary, skeptical etc- and if you combine that with literal feelings of betrayal in an actual group- welcome to the legal side. Just because America hasn't caught on doesn't mean it won't. History has told us otherwise for all immoral business practices. She's not safe against the system, people are just following each other and that always ends. That should be apparent by how sloppy she is with what she writes and how they handle their business. She's comfortable. Millionaires this sloppy and this uneducated do not get away from this that easily- hence the 40 pages of information on here, her past clients calling her out, and her numbers decreasing. Time will tell.

kettlebelle
Informer
Informer

Post by kettlebelle » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:41 pm

becausescience wrote:
Nope nope wrote:
afk2001 wrote: You are obviously not indifferent to KH if you created an account to come here and defend her. Really "we haven't yet grasped the concept of bodies being different and blah, blah, blah..." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Actually it has been stated many times by multiple GG members that there are many genetic differences and everyone is different. I guess you may have missed that part though.

And really that is all I am going to say because you are simply not worth responding to. If you think it is ok for her to sell plans to "gullible consumers" who often look up to her and admire her alleged results from her work outs, then that is you. I guess you fall into the same category that she does... Dishonest, misleading, fraudulent and corrupt. (Or otherwise, just a shitty person). :FU:
I've been lurking around GG for a couple of years, just decided I might as well join since I'm here all the time anyway. Pretty sure it's apparent in my post that I'm not a KH minion. I happened to post in a KH thread but obviously I could comment the same thing in any other alleged PED user fitspo person's thread; I just find it really important that people don't blindly idolize and throw their money with unrealistic expectations at these IG gurus just because they have a nice butt. Personally I find that I am myself responsible for questioning things and finding idols that are worth my trust, I'm way too cynical to expect a public person / walking brand like Katy Hearn to be 100 % open and honest about everything.

It's absolutely fine if you disagree and I'm not trying to argue, thanks for the unfounded personal insults anyway.
I didn't get the impression that you were a minion, and I certainly don't think it's fair to call you a shitty person (that was kind of uncalled for IMO). I understood what you were saying. People have to hold some accountability and not be stupid enough to think that they'll look exactly like Katy if they do the same workouts as her. That goes for even if she were natural. If you're gonna spend $200 on a PDF file or whatever the hell it is that she puts her plans on, I'd think it'd be common sense to consider the fact that Katy might not be honest about everything, or that doing her plan isn't going to make you look like her. If I get attacked for saying this, so be it. :tu:
Hi guys! New to this thread. I've followed KH on ig for a few years now. I never really thought she was all that, and now that this PED stuff is coming out I'm not really surprised.

So here is my take on the topic: yes I 100% agree that people should have more sense when purchasing a $200 or whatever plan that it's not going to make them look exactly like her. HOWEVER, unfortunately for a lot of people who are brand new to the fitness world and especially those who are desperate to lose weight/transform their bodies, many of them just aren't going to think that deeply into it and realize that there body isn't going to come out looking exactly like hers. They see someone who's in shape, is a "trainer", talks the talk, and says her plans consist of her personal workouts and the young impressionable naive women will fall for it. On the other hand, if she is taking PEDs and refuses to disclose it and is implying that her workouts will make anyone look like her, she is working fraudulently IMO.

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:42 pm

much as i hate katy, she's got all of her businesses licensed as far as i know, so she's probably paying taxes. it's pretty hard to hide millions from the government to avoid paying taxes unless she had offshore accounts - given shes so ~pro america~ i doubt she'd do that.

And, ultimately, I don't see her being sued. She's missing some things from a legal perspective that would be necessary to charge her. Harm being the most necessary. What harm has she done? I hate to say it, but her plans aren't bad for working out. She doesn't provide any meal plans which takes away a huge portion of liability, and she removed an even further layer of liability when she stopped calculating macros.

Where I see there being more sue-able activity is in the Brittany Dawn or Sarah Bowmar section. I think there's more grounds when you're giving out meal plans and actually making efforts to starve people.

wildnblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildnblue » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:47 pm

^i agree. Like simplymander said, there's no BBB for this crap and people typically don't start becoming skeptical until they've had a bad experience with them, unfortunately. I used to feel bad about reading these pages but I'm glad I caught on before I really ruined my life and got sucked into how superficial SM can be, so I'm truly grateful these pages exist. It's not just petty gossip, Haydn. People usually aren't haters/jealous for no reason. It's because there's BS that needs to be called out. Hope you're happy being surrounded by all that Louis Vuitton... because it's obviously SO much more exciting and rewarding to be around materialistic things than actual friends and family :roll:

becausescience
Informer
Informer

Post by becausescience » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:16 pm

afk2001 wrote:
becausescience wrote:
afk2001 wrote:
gapeach wrote:They claim they're "Christians" but take part in something so morally wrong like that (and not even feel guilty/come clean). Very disappointing and gives Christians a bad name. Not that it surprises me, the amount of belfies Katy posts doesn't really show her faith either. I'm sitting on my ass at work all day while they're posting stories of their dogs jumping into pools in their *almost a million* dollar house. I finally spend money on a coach this month because for the life of me I can't cut fat, and although I didn't see the results i wanted, the coach was better than Katy's shitty plan would have been, and I'm not complaining but it makes me realize how much of a scam Katy's BS plan is for not customizing it to each individual. I'm mad at Katy (even though it wasn't her) I'm mad at the fitness industry, I'm mad at myself for being an idiot and ever looking up to Katy. I'm just mad. I wish all of these fitness chicks would go out of business.
I have to agree. I have a hard time understanding how they do not see their actions as wrong. At the end of the day, it just seems like an act to me. It is frustrating to me though, as it does add to the whole "christians are hypocrites" argument. I did wonder about their spiritual backgrounds after I saw Katy's instagram story of Haydn watching church on Sunday on TV. Didn't catch the name of the program, but do remember that she said the wrong church at first.

Sometimes I feel bad for even coming her and gossiping about them, but I also forsee that they shouldn't take what they have for granted. Their mortgage amount was like 775,000, in an area where homes at that value seem to sit on the market forever! Their house was listed for sale for over 100 days. The amount they paid per square foot was pretty high. If her popularity continues to decline, it could be bad for them. Again, I am not a financial advisor, so please do not take me the wrong way. I can only go PURELY on speculation. That they blow through money... and their income is not guaranteed at all long term! You know like most of society... For example, someone like an engineer or a nurse, etc. They have job security. They are almost always going to have job opportunities, with income that grows over time! When I first became a nurse the pay was not great, but I got a raise every year. Now I am a Nurse practitioner. I feel like its backwards for Katy. Its all the money all at once, and it won't like "grow" over time like other professions. Eventually she won't be relevant. And they are even picky about who they let work out at their gym, so WTF.

You really can't make this up. Bad financial choices do run in the family though, maybe its genetic. . . .

Don't feel bad for gossiping about them. The way I see it, they put their lives out there, so they better expect people to talk lol. Not everyone is going to like you, especially not if you're doing what they're doing (scamming people). Haydn is dumb as fuck for trying to go after us for gossiping about them. Don't put your shit out there for everyone to see then!

Side note: that's awesome that you're an NP! I'm currently in nursing school to get my BSN. Pretty sure I'll be done with school forever after this. :D
I do though... I can't help it. I know that I am not just being a bully and making fun of like her big toe (lol) I/we are discussing her business practices and issues related to being overall a crappy person. I would honestly say Haydn kind of screwed his wife over more by being a petty little girl. It was really AFTER his petty rants about this site that the discussion began about leaking her plan... which in reality could be a major downfall to their business. BIG MISTAKE BRO! LOL.

Off topic: congrats! I have been a nurse for seven years, previously in the Army. I went to school five years straight (just the BSN-MSN) after taking off one year from my RN program. I graduated nursing school as a single parent, my son was 5 and now he is 12 :o Its tough, but man do not stop going to school. Because eventually bedside nursing will wear you out! I am going to start applying to NP jobs, it is honestly so worth it and you can do it part time. Feel free to message me. I HIGHLY recommend it!

Last off topic post I swear, but thank you!! We'll see how I feel years from now, maybe I'll consider it once I recover from getting my BSN :rofl: I'll definitely message you if I have any questions!

becausescience
Informer
Informer

Post by becausescience » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:21 pm

YolandaWinston wrote:I saw on the fatgirloncouch IG page that Arianna Dantone said khminionsattack deleted their page. I wonder if she's still lurking around here though. I also saw where some girl commented that she was one of the girls that spoke negatively about Katy and Haydn and she apologizes and prays that they forgive her. Girl what?! They don't even know you! They just want your money for their lifestyle. You are dollar signs to them! Don't be praying for their forgiveness. And what do they have against spelling words correctly? They just look like uneducated dumbasses. Which they are. Its amazing to me how obsessed with themselves they are. And their whole fake Christian bullshit disgusts me. If scamming people for money with steroid enhanced ass shots and posting Bible quotes on twitter makes you a Christian then I guess Katy and Haydn are soooo Christian. Any ideas for the new thread name?

God, how pathetic. It's fucking Katy and Haydn, they're like barely Instagram famous. :roll: why do these people care so much about pleasing them?! They do not give a shit about any of you!!! All they care about is their lavish lifestyle that's being funded by you minions!

I don't even want to think about how annoying it's gonna be when Katy gets pregnant and has a baby. I just know she's gonna pray on all other pregnant/postpartum women out there and try to help them "bounce back" like her. Can't wait till their 15 minutes of fame is up.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:25 pm

Shady Katy "Build a ClenBootyerol" Hearn?
Shady Katy Ass Shots for Jesus Hearn
Katy "Smoke and Mirrors" Hearn
Katy Hearn "PED scammin ass for Jesus my husband has a little penis" Hearn.
I might've gotten a little carried away on that last one. ;)

becausescience
Informer
Informer

Post by becausescience » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:26 pm

Will the new thread be linked here?

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:35 pm

becausescience wrote:Will the new thread be linked here?
It should be. Hoardganized Jen usually creates the new one and links it at the end of the old one. What's gonna be even more nauseating when Katy sells her bounce back from baby plans is most moms go back to work full time AND have a new baby. They don't work from home, which it seems like they don't even do anymore, and watch their dogs swim all damn day. It's not even going to be realistic for most new moms.

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:09 am

Katy "Money PEDdling" Hearn?

Misskorny
Informer
Informer

Post by Misskorny » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:34 am

Naty Hearn

Von_Haute
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Von_Haute » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:23 am

Katy Earn
Sorry for what I say when I'm hungry.

GluteActivation
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:31 am

gapeach wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:New thread name suggestions welcome!

These should be good... :lol:
Shady Katy
^^I like that! Shady Katy Hern
Roid Lady Katy
Conartist Katy
Fake Kate

regalbean
Debater
Debater

Post by regalbean » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:33 am

well wait idk wrote:Shady Katy Ass Shots for Jesus Hearn
This one is my favorite so far haha

regalbean
Debater
Debater

Post by regalbean » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:36 am

well wait idk wrote:Katy "Money PEDdling" Hearn?
This one is probably best for the instagram page though. Not too long, and also has her name and PED usage and money peddling. I will help whomever is managing the page.

Thebossapplesauce
Informer
Informer

Post by Thebossapplesauce » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:49 am

thetruthmatters wrote:I did out of disgust thank you for clarifying- just expressing how unethical it is and should be viewed as. But since we're talking literal: Once this "fad" blows over via Instagram,that won't be laughable. If you have a group of women who are extremely upset with a physical or mental health issue and bring the issue to light after they feel betrayed by false advertisement that would absolutely hold in court. It really doesn't matter if Katy is rich. If nobody signed a liability waiver and they claim injury, especially as a group of women, especially when that much was exposed about her in terms of drug use, lack of one on one contact, profiting tax free, and emails of half assed advice that potentially lead to injury, etc, it wouldn't be that hard. Why the hell do you think you sign liability when you go to a gym to work with a trainer? She's not the holy one who is protected from the system- her shit just hasn't hit the fan because Instagram allows dishonest business practice and that has an expiration date too- and if people start to realize they screwed up their bodies/health because of her generic advice and the internet catches word (guilty pleasure of watching a corrupt empire fall), she could be sitting in court . Did you ever think about how many young girls buy her stuff with parents who can hire lawyers? Lawsuits are expensive- strength in (betrayed angry) numbers arent.

Also, MLM companies have been sued out of their freaking minds. Herbalife lawsuit to name a huge one. Instagram has Katy protected behind its gates. When the Internet catches word that people are being conned by "athletes" using drugs and up charging for information we all could find online, people stop going online to purchase and the profit opportunity slowly decreases. It's already slowed down since Shredz and even Katy's numbers. People become weary, skeptical etc- and if you combine that with literal feelings of betrayal in an actual group- welcome to the legal side. Just because America hasn't caught on doesn't mean it won't. History has told us otherwise for all immoral business practices. She's not safe against the system, people are just following each other and that always ends. That should be apparent by how sloppy she is with what she writes and how they handle their business. She's comfortable. Millionaires this sloppy and this uneducated do not get away from this that easily- hence the 40 pages of information on here, her past clients calling her out, and her numbers decreasing. Time will tell.
Technically she didn't false advertise anything. She never says your body or butt will turn out like hers. Even her doing PEDs wouldn't legally count as false advertising. She probably doesn't have people sign a liability waiver because in a fair amount of states they are useless and can't be upheld in court, no matter the wording. She does have a disclaimer though on her site which would help her legally and she could have liability insurance which would help pay for lawyers and court costs should she be sued.

You would still have to prove she was/is using PEDs and you can't just force someome to give that info or do a drug test because you feel betrayed. You would also have to prove she doesn't pay taxes which right now is just speculation. It's not very easy to do that as someone mentioned unless you have offshore accounts which I highly doubt they do.

The little to no contact actually works in her favor because to prove liability for someone in an online trainer setting you A. Have to have a legally binding relationship which would mean you need some sort on contract, whether a physical form or somehow implied (which she has neither of) and B. Have to have minimum contact and some emails and respinding to comments/posts on Instagram/Facebook would not establish minimum contact.

So many companies have dishonest business practices, most do actually but dishonest doesn't always equal illegal, negligent or liable. Immoral yes. Minors who want to sue would still have to prove all the things you are claiming no matter the amount of money their parents have. Even if someone is injured using one of Katy's plans you still have to prove she was negligent and liable for the injury and not the person suing which could be pretty tricky.

MLMs have been sued but they are still around and I'm sure Herbalife was sued regarding their "supplements" or weight loss and health claims. Obviously she isn't safe from being sued, no one is. Anyone can sue anyone at anytime for anything. Doesn't mean it has merit, isn't absolutely ridiculous, that you'll win or that you won't exhaust yourself and drain you bank account. Feeling betrayed because she may use PEDs, may not pay taxes and because you can a plan close to hers online doesn't mean someone has a winning case against her. And again you'd have to prove she directly caused you harm or injury and that you had absolutely no fault. Personal responsibilty would also factor into it all.

keyboardwarrior101
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by keyboardwarrior101 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:13 am

Fakey Hearn

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:53 am

I personally like Katy Money PEDdling Hearn and Con Artist Katy Hearn.

Con Artist Katy Money PEDdling Hearn, but thats too long though :rofl:

Whatever it is chosen, I agree it needs her actual name in the title... that way it is more easy to find via google.

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:04 pm

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”