Katy hearn

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Katy hearn

Post by afk2001 »

gapeach wrote:They claim they're "Christians" but take part in something so morally wrong like that (and not even feel guilty/come clean). Very disappointing and gives Christians a bad name. Not that it surprises me, the amount of belfies Katy posts doesn't really show her faith either. I'm sitting on my ass at work all day while they're posting stories of their dogs jumping into pools in their *almost a million* dollar house. I finally spend money on a coach this month because for the life of me I can't cut fat, and although I didn't see the results i wanted, the coach was better than Katy's shitty plan would have been, and I'm not complaining but it makes me realize how much of a scam Katy's BS plan is for not customizing it to each individual. I'm mad at Katy (even though it wasn't her) I'm mad at the fitness industry, I'm mad at myself for being an idiot and ever looking up to Katy. I'm just mad. I wish all of these fitness chicks would go out of business.
Offtopic: Hang in their girl! I feel you. Before I started working night shift I was like a size two, not anymore! I live for stretchy clothes! I was also thinking about getting a trainer, but just going to try cardio. Its hard. I gained weight between grad school and stress eating on night shift. I always eat snacks all night either because i am tired or a patient almost coded.. its human nature. Look at it like this, we all looked up to her at one point. Even though she is a shitty human being, I can say maybe we got some good glute exercises we never saw before had it not been for instagram. I guess we just didn't know better! I do have a problem with social media as a whole and how it is effecting self esteem and body image, especially of young women. It is sad. I don't care if someone is gullible or "hasn't done their research" that is not my point... There are some young women who are just vulnerable and it makes me sad.

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

I've typed novels about katy before but i'm gonna type another one because one of her posts reaaaallllly irritated me - mind you i've unfollowed a few weeks ago, but she still pops up in my instagram feed.

First of all, Katy (seeing as you and your super married husband read here) - you look like a cartoon character. Remember Bratz dolls? You literally look like a plastic bratz doll. Did you ever see that crazy russian chick that got a ton of plastic surgery to look like a barbie doll? you look like a literal freak. Honestly, you look like absolute shit. I feel like someone could squeeze your face and it wouldn't move. What does it feel like to have your face made of plastic? Maybe you could take a break from your shitty pool instagram stories to answer those questions. Oh wait, no you can't do that, because you're completely incapable of doing anything that involves lifting a finger... unless it involves typing creepy, annoying, overly sexual BS on your instagram captions - Oh! but wait, if you hashtag your photos with #christianity you're totally OK right?

I've always struggled a lot with this whole "I'm a christian!" "Check out my ass!" mantra - yeah, it's 2017. show your body, be confident. but what in your life are you doing (@ emily hayden this applies to you) that is even remotely relevant or implicative that you care about god or religion? What is it in your life that shows any form of christ? Your humility? Good joke. Your modesty? Good joke. Your charity? GOOOOOOD JOKE. Everything Katy does and all of her decisions -> materialism, showcasing her body, the public declarations of her sex life with her husband, is all so anti-religion and everything God asked of his people. I'm not religious anymore, so maybe i'm just overly conscious of it.

She's just gross. Everything about her makes me mad. She's fake as hell, from her PED granted ass, to her fake boobs, her plastic face, her spider lashes, her stupid cracking voice, her lazy ass. She just sucks. She contributes nothing to society but makes everyone around her feel like shit because we haven't successfully exploited our ass for the internet. fuck you katy, I hope you lose all of your money, you have kids and become irrelevant you morally bankrupt piece of shit.

oh and Haydn, we all know you have a small dick, sorry bout it

becausescience
Informer
Informer

Post by becausescience »

afk2001 wrote:
gapeach wrote:They claim they're "Christians" but take part in something so morally wrong like that (and not even feel guilty/come clean). Very disappointing and gives Christians a bad name. Not that it surprises me, the amount of belfies Katy posts doesn't really show her faith either. I'm sitting on my ass at work all day while they're posting stories of their dogs jumping into pools in their *almost a million* dollar house. I finally spend money on a coach this month because for the life of me I can't cut fat, and although I didn't see the results i wanted, the coach was better than Katy's shitty plan would have been, and I'm not complaining but it makes me realize how much of a scam Katy's BS plan is for not customizing it to each individual. I'm mad at Katy (even though it wasn't her) I'm mad at the fitness industry, I'm mad at myself for being an idiot and ever looking up to Katy. I'm just mad. I wish all of these fitness chicks would go out of business.
I have to agree. I have a hard time understanding how they do not see their actions as wrong. At the end of the day, it just seems like an act to me. It is frustrating to me though, as it does add to the whole "christians are hypocrites" argument. I did wonder about their spiritual backgrounds after I saw Katy's instagram story of Haydn watching church on Sunday on TV. Didn't catch the name of the program, but do remember that she said the wrong church at first.

Sometimes I feel bad for even coming her and gossiping about them, but I also forsee that they shouldn't take what they have for granted. Their mortgage amount was like 775,000, in an area where homes at that value seem to sit on the market forever! Their house was listed for sale for over 100 days. The amount they paid per square foot was pretty high. If her popularity continues to decline, it could be bad for them. Again, I am not a financial advisor, so please do not take me the wrong way. I can only go PURELY on speculation. That they blow through money... and their income is not guaranteed at all long term! You know like most of society... For example, someone like an engineer or a nurse, etc. They have job security. They are almost always going to have job opportunities, with income that grows over time! When I first became a nurse the pay was not great, but I got a raise every year. Now I am a Nurse practitioner. I feel like its backwards for Katy. Its all the money all at once, and it won't like "grow" over time like other professions. Eventually she won't be relevant. And they are even picky about who they let work out at their gym, so WTF.

You really can't make this up. Bad financial choices do run in the family though, maybe its genetic. . . .

Don't feel bad for gossiping about them. The way I see it, they put their lives out there, so they better expect people to talk lol. Not everyone is going to like you, especially not if you're doing what they're doing (scamming people). Haydn is dumb as fuck for trying to go after us for gossiping about them. Don't put your shit out there for everyone to see then!

Side note: that's awesome that you're an NP! I'm currently in nursing school to get my BSN. Pretty sure I'll be done with school forever after this. :D

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

becausescience wrote:
afk2001 wrote:
I have to agree. I have a hard time understanding how they do not see their actions as wrong. At the end of the day, it just seems like an act to me. It is frustrating to me though, as it does add to the whole "christians are hypocrites" argument. I did wonder about their spiritual backgrounds after I saw Katy's instagram story of Haydn watching church on Sunday on TV. Didn't catch the name of the program, but do remember that she said the wrong church at first.

Sometimes I feel bad for even coming her and gossiping about them, but I also forsee that they shouldn't take what they have for granted. Their mortgage amount was like 775,000, in an area where homes at that value seem to sit on the market forever! Their house was listed for sale for over 100 days. The amount they paid per square foot was pretty high. If her popularity continues to decline, it could be bad for them. Again, I am not a financial advisor, so please do not take me the wrong way. I can only go PURELY on speculation. That they blow through money... and their income is not guaranteed at all long term! You know like most of society... For example, someone like an engineer or a nurse, etc. They have job security. They are almost always going to have job opportunities, with income that grows over time! When I first became a nurse the pay was not great, but I got a raise every year. Now I am a Nurse practitioner. I feel like its backwards for Katy. Its all the money all at once, and it won't like "grow" over time like other professions. Eventually she won't be relevant. And they are even picky about who they let work out at their gym, so WTF.

You really can't make this up. Bad financial choices do run in the family though, maybe its genetic. . . .

Don't feel bad for gossiping about them. The way I see it, they put their lives out there, so they better expect people to talk lol. Not everyone is going to like you, especially not if you're doing what they're doing (scamming people). Haydn is dumb as fuck for trying to go after us for gossiping about them. Don't put your shit out there for everyone to see then!

Side note: that's awesome that you're an NP! I'm currently in nursing school to get my BSN. Pretty sure I'll be done with school forever after this. :D
I do though... I can't help it. I know that I am not just being a bully and making fun of like her big toe (lol) I/we are discussing her business practices and issues related to being overall a crappy person. I would honestly say Haydn kind of screwed his wife over more by being a petty little girl. It was really AFTER his petty rants about this site that the discussion began about leaking her plan... which in reality could be a major downfall to their business. BIG MISTAKE BRO! LOL.

Off topic: congrats! I have been a nurse for seven years, previously in the Army. I went to school five years straight (just the BSN-MSN) after taking off one year from my RN program. I graduated nursing school as a single parent, my son was 5 and now he is 12 :o Its tough, but man do not stop going to school. Because eventually bedside nursing will wear you out! I am going to start applying to NP jobs, it is honestly so worth it and you can do it part time. Feel free to message me. I HIGHLY recommend it!

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

The instagram story of Haydn just staring at the camera sweating is one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. He is such a creep! he gives off such a pervert/pedo vibe.

By the way, whatever happened to that instagram that was supposedly created to bash Katy?

Haley12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Haley12 »

Did you guys see his story where he said "leeeeee teeeessss goooooeeee" or some shit.. and was like, "that's how we spell let's go".. boy, bye.. proves even more he reads this forum. Spell like a normal person.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

I saw on the fatgirloncouch IG page that Arianna Dantone said khminionsattack deleted their page. I wonder if she's still lurking around here though. I also saw where some girl commented that she was one of the girls that spoke negatively about Katy and Haydn and she apologizes and prays that they forgive her. Girl what?! They don't even know you! They just want your money for their lifestyle. You are dollar signs to them! Don't be praying for their forgiveness. And what do they have against spelling words correctly? They just look like uneducated dumbasses. Which they are. Its amazing to me how obsessed with themselves they are. And their whole fake Christian bullshit disgusts me. If scamming people for money with steroid enhanced ass shots and posting Bible quotes on twitter makes you a Christian then I guess Katy and Haydn are soooo Christian. Any ideas for the new thread name?

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

Haley12 wrote:Did you guys see his story where he said "leeeeee teeeessss goooooeeee" or some shit.. and was like, "that's how we spell let's go".. boy, bye.. proves even more he reads this forum. Spell like a normal person.
He was trying to spell it out like a cheerleader, but he isn't smart enough to know that the letter "L" is pronounced "el" not "lee" :rofl:

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

katyhearnconartist lol

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack »

Yeah I got reported lmao.
I was khminionsattack, but make a new one!

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

Reported for what? What were you doing wrong?

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

regalbean wrote:The instagram story of Haydn just staring at the camera sweating is one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. He is such a creep! he gives off such a pervert/pedo vibe.

By the way, whatever happened to that instagram that was supposedly created to bash Katy?
Yea I was wondering that too. I never saw it. I looked as soon as it was posted on here. So I was wondering if it was ever created.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

YolandaWinston wrote:I saw on the fatgirloncouch IG page that Arianna Dantone said khminionsattack deleted their page. I wonder if she's still lurking around here though. I also saw where some girl commented that she was one of the girls that spoke negatively about Katy and Haydn and she apologizes and prays that they forgive her. Girl what?! They don't even know you! They just want your money for their lifestyle. You are dollar signs to them! Don't be praying for their forgiveness. And what do they have against spelling words correctly? They just look like uneducated dumbasses. Which they are. Its amazing to me how obsessed with themselves they are. And their whole fake Christian bullshit disgusts me. If scamming people for money with steroid enhanced ass shots and posting Bible quotes on twitter makes you a Christian then I guess Katy and Haydn are soooo Christian. Any ideas for the new thread name?
Ha ha! We need to come up with a good one... something involving her PED usage.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

So I was reading up on HgH when I was trying to find a nickname for the next thread and came across an interesting article. From the New York Times.

"Doctors worry about another possible danger of H.G.H. “Growth hormone is a trigger for unbridled cell growth,” says Dr. Thomas Perls, an associate professor at Boston University School of Medicine and the director of the ongoing New England Centenarian Study, which looks at the genetics and lifestyle habits of people who live to be 100. “That’s its role in the body. That is also the mechanism behind cancer.” Several studies have linked high production levels of growth hormone to the development of prostate tumors and invasive breast cancer.

“My mother wanted to be healthy,” says Erick Schenkhuizen, a financial planner in San Diego, whose mother, Hanneke Hops, an avid tennis player and runner, began taking almost daily injections of H.G.H. in 2003, at 56. Her prescribed dose, like those for most patients at anti-aging clinics, was designed to raise the hormone level back to where it had been years earlier. She lost 16 pounds in two months and raved in The San Francisco Chronicle that the drug “makes me feel good.” Seven weeks later, she was diagnosed with multiple inoperable tumors in her liver, pancreas and ovaries, and seven weeks after that, she was dead. Was there a connection between the hormone injections and the cancer? “I don’t suppose we’ll ever know,” Schenkhuizen says. “But my mother questioned it. I question it.”

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack »

afk2001 wrote:
regalbean wrote:The instagram story of Haydn just staring at the camera sweating is one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. He is such a creep! he gives off such a pervert/pedo vibe.

Yea I was wondering that too. I never saw it. I looked as soon as it was posted on here. So I was wondering if it was ever created.
It was created because I created it. I started calling her out and all of a sudden I'm being attacked by her minions. Instagram said I was reported because I was pretending to be Katy.... how?? So I know they all posted it in the KH fb group and told everyone to report me.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

afk2001 wrote:So I was reading up on HgH when I was trying to find a nickname for the next thread and came across an interesting article. From the New York Times.

"Doctors worry about another possible danger of H.G.H. “Growth hormone is a trigger for unbridled cell growth,” says Dr. Thomas Perls, an associate professor at Boston University School of Medicine and the director of the ongoing New England Centenarian Study, which looks at the genetics and lifestyle habits of people who live to be 100. “That’s its role in the body. That is also the mechanism behind cancer.” Several studies have linked high production levels of growth hormone to the development of prostate tumors and invasive breast cancer.

“My mother wanted to be healthy,” says Erick Schenkhuizen, a financial planner in San Diego, whose mother, Hanneke Hops, an avid tennis player and runner, began taking almost daily injections of H.G.H. in 2003, at 56. Her prescribed dose, like those for most patients at anti-aging clinics, was designed to raise the hormone level back to where it had been years earlier. She lost 16 pounds in two months and raved in The San Francisco Chronicle that the drug “makes me feel good.” Seven weeks later, she was diagnosed with multiple inoperable tumors in her liver, pancreas and ovaries, and seven weeks after that, she was dead. Was there a connection between the hormone injections and the cancer? “I don’t suppose we’ll ever know,” Schenkhuizen says. “But my mother questioned it. I question it.”
Lance Armstrong was also on HGH and I've always been convinced it's why he kept battling cancer.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

khminionsattack wrote:
afk2001 wrote:

It was created because I created it. I started calling her out and all of a sudden I'm being attacked by her minions. Instagram said I was reported because I was pretending to be Katy.... how?? So I know they all posted it in the KH fb group and told everyone to report me.
Oh I'm sure they all banded together to protect their savior Katy and her katycakes at all cost! :roll:

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

khminionsattack wrote:
afk2001 wrote:

Well sorry to hear that it must've gotten taken down so fast because I looked relatively quickly after you announced it. We will start it again and we will figure out a way to prevent it from getting taken down

prettyinpink4
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyinpink4 »

sooooo I guess after this week, katy is officially cycled off PEDS and it's time to start "trying" to have kids.. :o but let's be real, I don't think they tried to be careful since she's been talking about kids for yeaarrrrs. I love to snark on katy but I hope they don't have any fertility problems, that would be a cruel wish.

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

prettyinpink4 wrote:sooooo I guess after this week, katy is officially cycled off PEDS and it's time to start "trying" to have kids.. :o but let's be real, I don't think they tried to be careful since she's been talking about kids for yeaarrrrs. I love to snark on katy but I hope they don't have any fertility problems, that would be a cruel wish.
I'd be more concerned with Haydn's use than hers. I've worked in gyms/have several memberships and I know an unsettling amount of men who use steroids who can never have kids. I know a 19 year old who has to take test the rest of his life because he screwed himself up so badly and TWO 20-somethings who had to have a testicle removed. Taking gear at a young age is no joke and who knows how long Haydn has been cycling.

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”