Heidi Is So Last Somers - Part 8

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Heidi Is So Last Somers - Part 8

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

Givemethedonut wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:33 pm
Heidi’s yearly bathing suit look at me almost completely naked grab for subscribers video is up. Don’t her parents and family watch her vlogs. I’d be so embarrassed watching my sister with her bathing suit pulled completely into the vortex of her asshole online. Yikes girl, you’re almost 30, and you want kids. Poor kids who have to see mommy half naked online in the future when their friends find these videos.
Oh no, not a swimsuit!

sigheyeroll
Learner
Learner

Post by sigheyeroll »

It must be so exhausting being Heidi whoever Heidi is (she doesn’t even know). It seemed like her relationship back in the day with Nikki was pretty competitive with the two girls trying to become big fitness influencers. I feel like she isn’t really in love with Christian she is just staying with him to be vindictive towards Nikki. Two relationships ended so that theirs could begin. It’s like they are only staying together to prove to the world that they did the right thing getting together. It must be exhausting putting up the facade that their relationship is so perfect and they never fight (which is NOT normal btw). Not only that but her personality is completely different. How can you keep up being that fake bubbly female version of Christian? I just don’t see this lasting and ending up well. He doesn’t seem to want to settle down and she does. He’s too immature and into himself.

If you take away all the sh!tty things she has done she still puts out decent content and you can tell she isn’t lazy. I think that might be the ONLY thing aside from fitness that she has in common with Christian the “gRiNd” I think deep down she is pretty miserable and insecure in the relationship. Since they always have “their own thing going on” maybe they would be better off just taking a step back and call it quits? After how he acted during that drunk q&a I would definitely second guess the relationship.

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 »

even her hair gets on my nerves. how she puts it all the way to her right side.
lmaooo

sigheyeroll
Learner
Learner

Post by sigheyeroll »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:40 pm
sigheyeroll wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:52 am
It must be so exhausting being Heidi whoever Heidi is (she doesn’t even know). It seemed like her relationship back in the day with Nikki was pretty competitive with the two girls trying to become big fitness influencers. I feel like she isn’t really in love with Christian she is just staying with him to be vindictive towards Nikki. Two relationships ended so that theirs could begin. It’s like they are only staying together to prove to the world that they did the right thing getting together. It must be exhausting putting up the facade that their relationship is so perfect and they never fight (which is NOT normal btw). Not only that but her personality is completely different. How can you keep up being that fake bubbly female version of Christian? I just don’t see this lasting and ending up well. He doesn’t seem to want to settle down and she does. He’s too immature and into himself.

If you take away all the sh!tty things she has done she still puts out decent content and you can tell she isn’t lazy. I think that might be the ONLY thing aside from fitness that she has in common with Christian the “gRiNd” I think deep down she is pretty miserable and insecure in the relationship. Since they always have “their own thing going on” maybe they would be better off just taking a step back and call it quits? After how he acted during that drunk q&a I would definitely second guess the relationship.
I really don't think someone would stay in a relationship for 3+ years just to get back at an old friend. Heidi clearly won the battle a long time ago so if it wasn't a genuine relationship, she probably would have moved on by now. CG and Nikki broke up once before the second time, so there is zero chance they'd still be together if Heidi wasn't in the picture. Idk, I think CG and Heidi are perfect for each other and it always confuses me when people don't think they actually like each other. They are the same person and every human being on earth should start each day with a gratitude prayer that CG and Heidi have chosen one another and spared others from being with them.
I think getting back at Nikki/drama/attention/scandal made them stay together for awhile initially but now they are just too far into it to call it quits. It sucks breaking up and maybe they are staying together for the convenience now. I thought he seemed so douchey in that drunk q&a but maybe that’s what she likes? Idk how she could possibly be happy with him but she’ll just change for anyone anyways. They were not the same person until they started dating and she morphed into him. That’s completely unhealthy which is why it comes off as strained to me.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Gossipmedium »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:40 pm
sigheyeroll wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:52 am

I really don't think someone would stay in a relationship for 3+ years just to get back at an old friend. Heidi clearly won the battle a long time ago so if it wasn't a genuine relationship, she probably would have moved on by now. CG and Nikki broke up once before the second time, so there is zero chance they'd still be together if Heidi wasn't in the picture. Idk, I think CG and Heidi are perfect for each other and it always confuses me when people don't think they actually like each other. They are the same person and every human being on earth should start each day with a gratitude prayer that CG and Heidi have chosen one another and spared others from being with them.
Their only the same person because Heidi transformed into that said person. Yes people grow and change, but this isn’t growth this is regression. Heidi was always cheerful and loved coffee but she always enjoyed life with her friends and even when her business took off and most of all very family oriented . Now it’s all about work grind and being a drunken party girl. I still wonder how in the hell did she go from not knowing how to swim to being a fucking mermaid. Anyone who watched her old videos can see the difference. Mark my words if they broke up we will have the ever so popular “ I lost myself in my relationship” swan song. Also notice when it comes to them doing q & a watch how she waits for Christian to answer first and then go along with his answers so she can seem as if they are on the same page. The first question of the open relationship was a hard no for her and true once he started talking she was staying quite and not really drilling her stance so he wouldn’t be mad at her.

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hashtag fitness »

Was curious to see if she’d been living dangerously since she said she’s risking death if she eats any of the foods she said she’s highly allergic to.

It would appear her allergies are as authentic as her personality.

Allergy reveal video January 2018

Day in My Life July 2019

Morning Routine video May 2019 - shoveling egg whites into the lie hole

Fat Blasting Workout, Quick Meals... June 2019
Are those green peppers?! Grab the epi pen!!!

I Get Anxiety When I Eat | OAS video April 2017

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

I'd feel bad for her if she wasn't such a backstabbing, conniving asshole.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Yeah that food allergy thing was just a good content grab for more views and subs. She ain’t allergic to shit.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Did someone in here get that game changer bag? Was it worth it in terms of price and quality?

I’m not getting it. I am just wondering bc there was a discussion about it on one of those IG pages

sigheyeroll
Learner
Learner

Post by sigheyeroll »

Bootyguru2 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:46 am
Yeah that food allergy thing was just a good content grab for more views and subs. She ain’t allergic to shit.
I agree. Is she trying to act like that doctor cured her of everything? Because since she did that good elimination and then reintroduced some foods back into her diet she hasn’t mentioned her food allergies once. And before she would mention it ALL. THE. TIME.

name_not_important
Talker
Talker

Post by name_not_important »

Umm has anyone seen Heidi’s bff Jessica’s face lately? Mona posted to her story and OMG Heidi be a friend and intervene lol!

Here’s two bloated filler looking face shots vs her Miss whatever from 2017. Not hate on her natural beauty it’s just shocking how her face has changed!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

name_not_important wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:41 am
Umm has anyone seen Heidi’s bff Jessica’s face lately? Mona posted to her story and OMG Heidi be a friend and intervene lol!

Here’s two bloated filler looking face shots vs her Miss whatever from 2017. Not hate on her natural beauty it’s just shocking how her face has changed!
She looks like Snookie.

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

Why does she keep clapping back at peoples comments on insta like she hasn’t completely stolen half her “original ideas” from Lululemon 🙄 #bossbabe #grind

name_not_important
Talker
Talker

Post by name_not_important »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:53 pm
Bootyguru2 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:45 am
Did someone in here get that game changer bag? Was it worth it in terms of price and quality?

I’m not getting it. I am just wondering bc there was a discussion about it on one of those IG pages
I'm DEF getting one (as some of y'all know ... #1 fan of a bag i don't own lmao) so I'll report back. It is literally my perfect work bag and I've not found anything like it in the price range.

---

Also, re: Jessica. Look how normal and natural the girl in the middle looks. To me, she looks 10 years younger than the rest of them.
Agreed she’s beautiful! Same with Mona.

wildnblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildnblue »

Givemethedonut wrote:Why does she keep clapping back at peoples comments on insta like she hasn’t completely stolen half her “original ideas” from Lululemon Image #bossbabe #grind
Seriously, and calling them “bro” when she addresses them. You’re such a cool mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

wildnblue wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:48 pm
Givemethedonut wrote:Why does she keep clapping back at peoples comments on insta like she hasn’t completely stolen half her “original ideas” from Lululemon Image #bossbabe #grind
Seriously, and calling them “bro” when she addresses them. You’re such a cool mom.

I had to finally unsubscribe to her dumb ass on YT because she was always pretending she couldn’t pronounce common words like it was cute and relatable. You just look stupid per usual🙄 pretends she can’t pronounce simple words, yet expects people to treat her like some brilliant CEO😂 no girl

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

wildnblue wrote:

I just came here to say this about her saying “bro” is completely unprofessional and truly sounds like fucking CG wrote it because he actually says bro. I have never heard her say bro at all it’s as if she adopting the language of the alphalete crew just to fit in. It’s really sad how she would rather look stupid than to lead by intelligence.

wildnblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildnblue »

Gossipmedium wrote:
wildnblue wrote:

I just came here to say this about her saying “bro” is completely unprofessional and truly sounds like fucking CG wrote it because he actually says bro. I have never heard her say bro at all it’s as if she adopting the language of the alphalete crew just to fit in. It’s really sad how she would rather look stupid than to lead by intelligence.
Exactly. Also, she wouldn’t have the balls to say that kind of stuff if she wasn’t dating CG. It’s exactly how he talks, and it’s cringey AF that she thinks she’s so hard when she talks like that. I would pay good money to see her try and address someone face to face talking that way because she’d 100% end up looking even more unintelligent than she does as a keyboard warrior.

zazuni
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by zazuni »

Hey guys! I've been a longtime lurker and thought it was now time to officially start posting.

I know it's not just with Heidi but when all these influencers attempt to "clapback", it always gives me a good laugh because I'm sure if they dealt with confrontation in person, they would crumble. Her response did sound more like Christian wrote it. She really could have articulated a more intelligent response but I guess she has to keep up with the bros.

possession6
Informer
Informer

Post by possession6 »

She used to be pretty. Now she's completely plastic looking.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

possession6 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:33 am
She used to be pretty. Now she's completely plastic looking.
Yep looks like she pinched her nose down using micheal Jackson as inspiration, giant sausage lips fillers, and fillers in cheeks. She was a natural beauty from the start, and ruined it just to fit the western thoughts on what “beauty is”. It’s causing a bunch of clones in which girls have a none existent nose, huge cheeks, slender/no jaw, giant eyes, and worse huge duck lips. It’s going to be a sad day when beauty trends change back to a natural look all these young girls blew money to look like the Kardashian’s.

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

Anyone else notice in her last video she uploaded she is wearing a long sleeve top, with clearly no bra on... wow

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hashtag fitness »

pbjnfit wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:37 am
Anyone else notice in her last video she uploaded she is wearing a long sleeve top, with clearly no bra on... wow
Yeah she put a caption in there saying she wasn’t wearing a bra because her chest hurt due to (surprise!) being on her period.

whodunitt
Informer
Informer

Post by whodunitt »

pbjnfit wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:37 am
wow, are we really still here? The 1950s called, they want their way of thinking back. Why is it okay for men to show their nipples, uncovered I might add, but women are still shamed for their nipples showing, covered.

#freethenipple

intotheohno95
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by intotheohno95 »

Don’t know if anyone brought this up already but her posture in the last video is god awful. She looks like an 86 year old grandma with osteoporosis. Not trying to harp on anybody with that condition but even if she has her period and what not, at the very least, try to sit and stand up straight. She was probably trying to cover her nipples but she could have just placed the folder over her chest instead of slouching. Isn’t that so bad for your back?

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”