Heidi Is So Last Somers - Part 8

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Informer
Informer

Re: Heidi Is So Last Somers - Part 8

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

invasionsucexxy wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:02 pm
She always sunburns really bad and feels the needs to post about it/thinks it's funny. Does she not put enough sunscreen or just prone to getting sunburned?
She’s going to regret it. As someone who clearly sees a cosmetic surgeon for injections, I’m not sure how it’s escaped her that all that sun exposure is going to make her skin age twice as fast. If she doesn’t get skin cancer at some point (she’s being very risky) it’s a given that she WILL have a face full of fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots by age 40 something.

Why someone would pay hundreds or thousands for injections and then lay around in the sun all day with no sunscreen is a mystery. It looks like the only thing that protects her face is foundation.

sigheyeroll
Learner
Learner

Post by sigheyeroll »

Spid wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:22 am
I can't believe they are still in the Caymans
Me too. Heidi mentioned she didn’t have any sunburns until their 12th day there! 12 days!! That’s almost two weeks and a long time to spend on one island and I guarantee they haven’t even left the resort. I’ve taken longer and shorter trips internationally to all inclusive resorts and personally a week is the perfect amount of time any longer and you start taking it for granted. Now if you went to multiple countries like a whole European trip you would need longer than a week but I just think staying on one island would get old after while especially if you have been there before.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

sigheyeroll wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:24 am
Spid wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:22 am
I can't believe they are still in the Caymans
Me too. Heidi mentioned she didn’t have any sunburns until their 12th day there! 12 days!! That’s almost two weeks and a long time to spend on one island and I guarantee they haven’t even left the resort. I’ve taken longer and shorter trips internationally to all inclusive resorts and personally a week is the perfect amount of time any longer and you start taking it for granted. Now if you went to multiple countries like a whole European trip you would need longer than a week but I just think staying on one island would get old after while especially if you have been there before.
I saw a hashtag she used that said they were going to be in the Caymans for 17 days.

I can't fathom that amount of time in one spot doing... nothing.

buttster
Learner
Learner

Post by buttster »

For what it's worth, the Caribbean Club isn't an all-inclusive resort. There's nothing really all-inclusive in the Cayman Islands so you have to leave your hotel and travel. I've personally spent close to 2 weeks there and it is amazing.

Too Wong Fu
Talker
Talker

Post by Too Wong Fu »

buttster wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:04 pm
For what it's worth, the Caribbean Club isn't an all-inclusive resort. There's nothing really all-inclusive in the Cayman Islands so you have to leave your hotel and travel. I've personally spent close to 2 weeks there and it is amazing.

Then why do they never seem to leave the hotel lol

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Informer
Informer

Her writing “Taken” on his back on IG was so dumb. I think she’s trying too hard to convince everyone she’s happy...leading me to believe she’s not happy at all. How could anyone be with CG? He seems so boring. Hyping margaritas and chicken fingers for two weeks lol. Woohoo kids meal food and basic drinks you can find on every single corner in Texas.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:14 pm
Her writing “Taken” on his back on IG was so dumb. I think she’s trying too hard to convince everyone she’s happy...leading me to believe she’s not happy at all. How could anyone be with CG? He seems so boring. Hyping margaritas and chicken fingers for two weeks lol. Woohoo kids meal food and basic drinks you can find on every single corner in Texas.
Writing taken on his back was the most insecure stunt to date. Even worse than the “skit” she did of her clinging onto him at the gym a few years ago.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

Bootyguru2 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:30 pm
HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
Writing taken on his back was the most insecure stunt to date. Even worse than the “skit” she did of her clinging onto him at the gym a few years ago.
She reminds me of Hailey when it comes to Justin Bieber like "mine, mine, mine, my man, my baby.." but like sis no one wants him. He's all yours girl we don't care :rofl: .

intotheohno95
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by intotheohno95 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:38 pm
invasionsucexxy wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:03 pm
Bootyguru2 wrote:
HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
She reminds me of Hailey when it comes to Justin Bieber like "mine, mine, mine, my man, my baby.." but like sis no one wants him. He's all yours girl we don't care :rofl: .
Sadly, I think most wannabe fitspos would die for the opportunity to fuck CG and possibly slither into Heidi's position. Nobody with taste or standards would though. Also, I would fuck Justin Bieber in a heartbeat even though he's a tiny little shit and I'm in a longterm relationship. What a great addition to your Two Truths/One Lie icebreaker repertoire :lol:
Heidi seems unhealthily dependent on being CG's girlfriend and it reeks by the day. While I think that CG's prime time is dying, I'm sure there are still plenty of girls that would love to be with him, but it'd probably be mostly for public image and money. And give me Justin Bieber from 2014. I'm okay with his 2016 image where he had some tattoos and all that. Didn't care for him when he first debuted and I hate how he looks now. But on a quick side note, even though they don't have crazily possessive girlfriends/partners, give me Ryan Reynolds or a 90's Leonardo DiCaprio ANY DAY!

wildnblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildnblue »

Wow I’m SO jealous of their 2 1/2 week long vacation where they get to work out at the hotel, drink *margs* at the hotel, get sunburnt at the beach by the hotel, eat at the hotel, rinse and repeat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spilledmytea »

I've gotten more into skin care this year, and learning more about it just makes me more horrified that these dumbasses are so lax about protecting themselves from getting absolutely scorched by the sun. Why waste thousands of dollars on these cosmetic procedures just to be nonchalant about something that is proven to just age you like a bag of milk?

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

I wonder if she feels like... embarrassed that she has to put on more sunscreen than her GUZMAN boyfriend?

Also. I think the "who is this brown man" jokes are best kept between the two of them. JMO, but um. WTF

UrBoring
Learner
Learner

Post by UrBoring »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
invasionsucexxy wrote:
Bootyguru2 wrote:
HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
Sadly, I think most wannabe fitspos would die for the opportunity to fuck CG and possibly slither into Heidi's position. Nobody with taste or standards would though. Also, I would fuck Justin Bieber in a heartbeat even though he's a tiny little shit and I'm in a longterm relationship.What a great addition to your Two Truths/One Lie icebreaker repertoire :lol:

Maybe you shouldnt be in a long term relationship if your would fuck someone else...

UrBoring
Learner
Learner

Post by UrBoring »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
invasionsucexxy wrote:
Bootyguru2 wrote:
HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
Sadly, I think most wannabe fitspos would die for the opportunity to fuck CG and possibly slither into Heidi's position. Nobody with taste or standards would though. Also, I would fuck Justin Bieber in a heartbeat even though he's a tiny little shit and I'm in a longterm relationship.What a great addition to your Two Truths/One Lie icebreaker repertoire :lol:
Maybe you shouldnt be in a long term relationship if your would fuck someone else...

good girl
Informer
Informer

Post by good girl »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:19 pm
UrBoring wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:45 pm
HoardganizedJen wrote:
invasionsucexxy wrote:
Bootyguru2 wrote:

Username checks out. Maybe you should learn how to read jokes on the internet...
Well, in the case of CG and instagram thots it would be literal...

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

UrBoring wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:44 pm
HoardganizedJen wrote:
invasionsucexxy wrote:
Bootyguru2 wrote:
HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I have to laugh because of how extremely judgmental this comment is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

UrBoring
Learner
Learner

Post by UrBoring »

fritzness wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:59 am
UrBoring wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
invasionsucexxy wrote:
Bootyguru2 wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I have to laugh because of how extremely judgmental this comment is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not really. Been in a long term relationship for 7+
years and couldn’t ever imagine fucking someone else.
Maybe you just have commitment issues 🤷🏽‍♀️

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

Idk who'd want to get with CG because he exudes ...starfish energy?

Max the cat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Max the cat »

Zomgirl wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:13 pm
Idk who'd want to get with CG because he exudes ...starfish energy?
I loled so loud

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
invasionsucexxy wrote:
Bootyguru2 wrote:
HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
Sadly, I think most wannabe fitspos would die for the opportunity to fuck CG and possibly slither into Heidi's position. Nobody with taste or standards would though. Also, I would fuck Justin Bieber in a heartbeat even though he's a tiny little shit and I'm in a longterm relationship. What a great addition to your Two Truths/One Lie icebreaker repertoire :lol:
Lmao!!!

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

UrBoring wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:10 pm
fritzness wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:59 am
UrBoring wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
invasionsucexxy wrote:

Not really. Been in a long term relationship for 7+
years and couldn’t ever imagine fucking someone else.
Maybe you just have commitment issues 🤷🏽‍♀️
Personal attacks are really cool! You're winning the internet today! Let me know when you've reached the 12 year mark like myself and my spouse and then we'll talk about commitment issues ok? Byeeeeee

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

Can we get back to shitting on Heidi instead of each other?

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Gossipmedium »

keep_er_movin wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:38 am
Can we get back to shitting on Heidi instead of each other?
Seriously. No need to have an arguing contest guys, we all have something in common with each other, Heidi. This is a gossip forum no need to get offended over a comment that someone took out of context...

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Informer
Informer

How many times do we need to see CG laying there or eating?

Also, Heidi thinks she’s being adorable feeding these animals when really she’s probably making them sick. It’s not cute at all. You’re not 8.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

They are so freaking boring now. Like a 50 year old married couple, except way more obnoxious.

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”