idontlikeoats
Talker
Talker

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by idontlikeoats »

fritzness wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
fritzness wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:Let's be real, Nikki is a backstabbing bitch too. There is NO way in hell she isn't talking shit to the same level Heidi is and y'all know that is a damn fact.
I'm not even talking about talking shit behind backs. Everyone does that. I'm talking about the shit Heidi has done PUBLICLY to NB (and others). Going to NB's ex to get dirt on her to post on IG pages?! I'm talking about going after your "barely knew her" friend's back and snagging her ex. I'm talking about cheating on Josh and then dragging him, trying to ruin his reputation.

Like. Heidi is genuinely a terrible person to her core. We ALL make mistakes. We've all talked shit or popped off on twitter. Heidi never pops off on twitter but man, her shit is way worse tbh. all JMO 8-)
Is there solid proof or just speculation that she cheated on Josh tho?
I guess that depends on a person's definition of cheating.
My guess is that they were broken up but that she kept stringing him along (and getting his hopes up).

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

idontlikeoats wrote:
fritzness wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
fritzness wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:Let's be real, Nikki is a backstabbing bitch too. There is NO way in hell she isn't talking shit to the same level Heidi is and y'all know that is a damn fact.
I'm not even talking about talking shit behind backs. Everyone does that. I'm talking about the shit Heidi has done PUBLICLY to NB (and others). Going to NB's ex to get dirt on her to post on IG pages?! I'm talking about going after your "barely knew her" friend's back and snagging her ex. I'm talking about cheating on Josh and then dragging him, trying to ruin his reputation.

Like. Heidi is genuinely a terrible person to her core. We ALL make mistakes. We've all talked shit or popped off on twitter. Heidi never pops off on twitter but man, her shit is way worse tbh. all JMO 8-)
Is there solid proof or just speculation that she cheated on Josh tho?
I guess that depends on a person's definition of cheating.
My guess is that they were broken up but that she kept stringing him along (and getting his hopes up).

In that tweet thing he had proof and texts with timestamps and dates of her saying love you etc etc and talking about a date night on the same weekend she was with CG and some hockey game. He also picked her up from the airport form that trip...

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

the pictures from her beach photo shoot in that hideous gold dress...omg... :rofl:

And her latest video on her outfits, burn or keep...IF YOU HAVE TO ASK

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

Has she updated any one on her allergies and her cleanse? I ask because I actually just started becoming more allergic to things recently. I have always been allergic to peanuts but could always eat peanut butter. I had testing done a few years ago stating I was allergic to almonds, but recently tests showed I am not allergic. Everytime I eat lettuce I get so sick to my stomach, diarrhea, abdominal pain etc. but the testing states I am not allergic. I use to be able to drink almond milk and now it makes me sick. But tests showed I am not allergic to almonds.

I found it so weird and similar to BBs situation, gross... why am I similar? :?

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:
ItsTragicsLife wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 75a9df.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180517</span><span>/</span><span>9d415b9dabb7306327c0ec6c0375a9df</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

They look terrible when they’re not controlling their angles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You could put a billboard ad for alphalete on that forehead of his.

His stepmom looks so proud of him for being on the news too. How lovely.
OMG you actually made me laugh out loud in my office :rofl:

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

Lol I know the way Heidi styles herself is very... "stepmom-ish," but even though she's older than CG, at this point I actually think she LOOKS younger than him. Particularly in that photo.

(*I also realize she gets botox/fillers and he probably hasn't been initiated into that quite yet, so they'll probably even out their aging race in the next few years.)

Laura2585
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Laura2585 »

She needed to burn all of the clothes in her latest video...

ladymom
Learner
Learner

Post by ladymom »

Agree all those outfits were ugly

But what was with the pregnant emoji one threw used ??? Hmm hinting at something of someone

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

pbjnfit wrote:Has she updated any one on her allergies and her cleanse? I ask because I actually just started becoming more allergic to things recently. I have always been allergic to peanuts but could always eat peanut butter. I had testing done a few years ago stating I was allergic to almonds, but recently tests showed I am not allergic. Everytime I eat lettuce I get so sick to my stomach, diarrhea, abdominal pain etc. but the testing states I am not allergic. I use to be able to drink almond milk and now it makes me sick. But tests showed I am not allergic to almonds.

I found it so weird and similar to BBs situation, gross... why am I similar? :?
Not one peep that I've seen. TBH it proves at least to me that the allergies were always bullshit. She did a failed "cleanse" for like 3 weeks and then was cured from life threatening allergies? That's not how that wooooooooooooooorksssssssssssss

slothlyfe
Learner
Learner

Post by slothlyfe »

Laura2585 wrote:She needed to burn all of the clothes in her latest video...
Agreed, including that tshirt/dress at the beginning and end that makes her look like a Sephora employee...

yakkityyack
Learner
Learner

Post by yakkityyack »

I know they've been together over a year but still I can't get used to Heidi being in CG's videos and vice versa. Like fuck she clearly won!! I know NB has a BF but let's be honest it still hurts and I'm sure pisses her off. It's just bizarre this whole time Heidi had it out for him for sure she was just waiting for the right time to jump in.

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

yakkityyack wrote:I know they've been together over a year but still I can't get used to Heidi being in CG's videos and vice versa. Like fuck she clearly won!! I know NB has a BF but let's be honest it still hurts and I'm sure pisses her off. It's just bizarre this whole time Heidi had it out for him for sure she was just waiting for the right time to jump in.
I feel this way too. All personal bias and drama aside, I still don't see any chemistry between Heidi and Christian. Their whole relationship still feels like a business partnership. Heidi tries too damn hard and the "chemistry" feels forced. Christian and Nikki felt natural together and it really made all of the difference.

slothlyfe
Learner
Learner

Post by slothlyfe »

yakkityyack wrote:I know they've been together over a year but still I can't get used to Heidi being in CG's videos and vice versa. Like fuck she clearly won!! I know NB has a BF but let's be honest it still hurts and I'm sure pisses her off. It's just bizarre this whole time Heidi had it out for him for sure she was just waiting for the right time to jump in.
Lol the only thing Heidi "won" is Guzman, which means she won:
- A 40 year old manchild with smaller calves and tighter pants than her
- A life filled with cameras and posed happiness because all he cares about is views, not having a good time
- The constant anxiety knowing that soon he will trade her in when he gets bored or something better comes along
- Having to change almost every aspect of her personality to fit what he thinks is attractive or desirable
- About 15 different hate pages dedicated to her as a result of all this
- A dog free life in San Antonio (and even more hate pages!)

If Guzman is the prize that is not a competition I ever want to enter. Though yeah, I am sure it still pisses Nikki off to an extent... but I doubt she would trade her life now to go back to being with him. ETA: I would probably just be mad I wasted so much time on such shitty people

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

slothlyfe wrote:
Lol the only thing Heidi "won" is Guzman, which means she won:
- A 40 year old manchild with smaller calves and tighter pants than her
- A life filled with cameras and posed happiness because all he cares about is views, not having a good time
- The constant anxiety knowing that soon he will trade her in when he gets bored or something better comes along
- Having to change almost every aspect of her personality to fit what he thinks is attractive or desirable
- About 15 different hate pages dedicated to her as a result of all this
- A dog free life in San Antonio (and even more hate pages!)

If Guzman is the prize that is not a competition I ever want to enter. Though yeah, I am sure it still pisses Nikki off to an extent... but I doubt she would trade her life now to go back to being with him. ETA: I would probably just be mad I wasted so much time on such shitty people
Yep to all of this.

Watching their extremely staged, go go go, never seem to REALLY be enjoying themselves lives seems to drive home the point NB made in their initial break up video about how his ambition was sucking the life out of everything, and how she needed to be able to let loose and have a good time. He seems like the type to never fully relax and enjoy life AT ALL.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

Did you guys see their full interviews

Post by Guest »

Her undereye highlight is so awful on live tv. Talk about over baking

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

Le sigh wrote:Her undereye highlight is so awful on live tv. Talk about over baking
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>PgjR650</span></a>
she looked sloppy compared to her YouTube

sratsciencegirl
Informer
Informer

Post by sratsciencegirl »

Le sigh wrote:Her undereye highlight is so awful on live tv. Talk about over baking
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>PgjR650</span></a>
to be fair I think a lot of people will dramaticize their makeup when they’re about to go on tv. her face looks AWFUL though!! she needs a new surgeon ASAP

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Her new video is cringe. When she crawls on the floor... girl you are not Carrie Bradshaw and you definitely never ever ever will be.

bflesh
Informer
Informer

Post by bflesh »

Bootyguru2 wrote:Her new video is cringe. When she crawls on the floor... girl you are not Carrie Bradshaw and you definitely never ever ever will be.
It was so bad. It seemed like a very self-gratuitous video - to have all her friends sit around in a room waiting for her to put on various outfits and prance out to receive praise? Oookay then. The outfits she chose were very odd as well.

Someone mentioned those photos of her in a sparkly gown on the beach in DR...they are so awful/awkward/cringy.

sratsciencegirl
Informer
Informer

Post by sratsciencegirl »

Bootyguru2 wrote:Her new video is cringe. When she crawls on the floor... girl you are not Carrie Bradshaw and you definitely never ever ever will be.
ew ew ew make it stop!!! this is so weird and that fact that her friends just cheered her on like that, they’re literally all a bunch of 13 year old sheep it’s almost disturbing at this point.

Lizzurd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lizzurd »

bflesh wrote:
It was so bad. It seemed like a very self-gratuitous video - to have all her friends sit around in a room waiting for her to put on various outfits and prance out to receive praise? Oookay then. The outfits she chose were very odd as well.

Someone mentioned those photos of her in a sparkly gown on the beach in DR...they are so awful/awkward/cringy.
I really dont wanna give her a view but... What??? Did she really do this? Why? So many questions lol

These questions also apply to her cringy ocean ball gown shoot btw :? :rofl: She looks like Christian left her at the altar so she's going to drown herself in the ocean or something.

catlady11
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by catlady11 »

Okay, I never watch her videos anymore, but you guys mentioning this clothing video made me have to look it up and WHAT THE F IS GOING ON?! I feel so awkward and uncomfortable that I had to shut it off after outfit number 3. :?

DJspacekitten
Debater
Debater

Post by DJspacekitten »

You know that point where people say to themselves "I'm too old for this." Watching that was enough for me. The fucking twirl and ass drop. Like wtf. U a stripper now? Nothing against strippers but who does this when trying on outfits? The onesie with whit ankle boot heels.

I cant

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

Those stiletto ankle boots. Wow. Everything was so awful and her friends are all liars

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”