Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Locked
User avatar
GluteActivation
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 973
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:51 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by GluteActivation » Sat May 12, 2018 7:48 pm

I really doubt she'll shut it down. But she WILL hire people to run the entire company so she doesn't have to do sh*t and can have "conference calls" from Houston to SA (because I don't think she'll be able to move the entire warehouse and staff).

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 543
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:27 pm
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by OmegaBetaZeta » Sat May 12, 2018 10:18 pm

Maxx’s newest instastory he says, “Never, ever get into a relationship.”

Can’t help but ponder if he’s saying that after seeing CG and Heidi together this week

User avatar
jbells
Informer
Informer
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:09 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by jbells » Sun May 13, 2018 7:30 am

OmegaBetaZeta wrote:Maxx’s newest instastory he says, “Never, ever get into a relationship.”

Can’t help but ponder if he’s saying that after seeing CG and Heidi together this week
Looks like he deleted it! I think you're right.

kjg8
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:47 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by kjg8 » Sun May 13, 2018 8:17 am

In Maxx’s insta stories (when they’re at the airport, it’s a boomerang) Heidi is doing the move that Nikki does :roll:

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1111
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:09 pm
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 88 times

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound » Sun May 13, 2018 9:11 am

kjg8 wrote:In Maxx’s insta stories (when they’re at the airport, it’s a boomerang) Heidi is doing the move that Nikki does :roll:
I think he deleted that one too.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3198
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:25 am
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by Spid » Sun May 13, 2018 9:42 am

What move?

User avatar
Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 711
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 198 times

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by Zomgirl » Sun May 13, 2018 9:47 am

jbells wrote:
OmegaBetaZeta wrote:Maxx’s newest instastory he says, “Never, ever get into a relationship.”

Can’t help but ponder if he’s saying that after seeing CG and Heidi together this week
Looks like he deleted it! I think you're right.
Definitely. Deleting it is more telling than the statement itself since he's always posting stuff like that. He has to notice all of the creepy shit that Heidi does. I wonder if he brings it up to Christian and Christian blows it off.

Not relevant but I always liked when Nikki called Maxx "Maximus Minior" :rofl:

kjg8
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:47 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by kjg8 » Sun May 13, 2018 11:05 am

It was in his stories for 24 hours I just commented on here too late.

Nikki's done that move for example at pop up stores when she's done talking to someone and is waiting for the next person in line.
She bounces back and forward while pointing with her two index fingers.

Whatever, Heidi did that and looked a lot like Nikki.

Triumvirate
Learner
Learner
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:40 am
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by Triumvirate » Sun May 13, 2018 11:27 am

Does she just not have any self or social awareness? NO ONE wants their friend’s bf/gf just hanging around in their friend group all the time just all over each other. That is just so weird. I would be so embarrassed if I was her. Like who just inserts themselves into their bf’s circle like that all the time

Goldenroses
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:07 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by Goldenroses » Sun May 13, 2018 11:52 am

Long time lurker here. I was watching a vacation vlog posted by a youtuber who recently went to the dominican republic and she may have unknowingly caught an off guard of Heidi.

from 5:06 - 5:14

ladymom
Learner
Learner
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:03 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by ladymom » Sun May 13, 2018 1:35 pm

14:56 of Heidi’s new vid showing her true snake self lol

That entire vid was annoying and she looked so dumb trying to show off chugging her whiskey or whatever

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 543
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:27 pm
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by OmegaBetaZeta » Sun May 13, 2018 3:23 pm

Warning! Drinking! Teehee

User avatar
HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 10706
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 238 times
Been thanked: 2510 times

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sun May 13, 2018 3:50 pm

Goldenroses wrote:Long time lurker here. I was watching a vacation vlog posted by a youtuber who recently went to the dominican republic and she may have unknowingly caught an off guard of Heidi.

from 5:06 - 5:14
She looks pretty damn good from that angle so I'd be pleased if I were her :lol:

---
Her new video is really annoying. A lot of the usual pretending not to know how to apply makeup despite wearing it applied well every day... And a lot of her new laugh/laugh face. I thought she looked really pretty in the beginning without makeup and also at the end with it. I need that palette now but I don't want to support Tarte. Jessica looks way better without makeup on IMO.

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:58 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by Imacoolmom88 » Sun May 13, 2018 4:41 pm

ladymom wrote:14:56 of Heidi’s new vid showing her true snake self lol

That entire vid was annoying and she looked so dumb trying to show off chugging her whiskey or whatever
Video takeaways
- Jessica looks like a drag queen
- Whiskey, relatable, white trash Alaska
- Heidi got fresh fillers and Botox
- That question about ex’s and not being friends - perhaps that’s extra hard when you CHEATED on your ex....
-can she stop saying natch it’s so not funny
- if I had to hang out with her for more than 5 minutes I would die


Also what happened to Lexi?! Weren’t they inseparable....

f-c
Learner
Learner
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by f-c » Sun May 13, 2018 9:06 pm

Imacoolmom88 wrote:
ladymom wrote:14:56 of Heidi’s new vid showing her true snake self lol

That entire vid was annoying and she looked so dumb trying to show off chugging her whiskey or whatever
Video takeaways
- Jessica looks like a drag queen
- Whiskey, relatable, white trash Alaska
- Heidi got fresh fillers and Botox
- That question about ex’s and not being friends - perhaps that’s extra hard when you CHEATED on your ex....
-can she stop saying natch it’s so not funny
- if I had to hang out with her for more than 5 minutes I would die


Also what happened to Lexi?! Weren’t they inseparable....
Lexi is probably busy running BBC since Heidi isn't doing anything lol

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 543
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:27 pm
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by OmegaBetaZeta » Sun May 13, 2018 11:13 pm

Wow, Jessica literally paints her skin three shades darker than it is. And Heidi’s spray tan looks awful on her neck

pbjnfit
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 907
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:36 am
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by pbjnfit » Mon May 14, 2018 4:42 am

when maxx chewning catches you breaking you back for the gram... :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2703
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:41 am
Has thanked: 258 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by Healthyish85 » Mon May 14, 2018 6:28 am

pbjnfit wrote:when maxx chewning catches you breaking you back for the gram... :rofl:
i laughed so loud when i saw this...oh maxx....whether he genuinely likes her, i just hope he keeps up with these bts :rofl:

User avatar
Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 713
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:27 pm
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 535 times

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by Bootyguru2 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:44 am

Her newest video... was so cringey. They are laughing at the dumbest things. And OF COURSE heidi goes to Jaclyn hills channel to get makeup advice. Jaclyn Hill is to the beauty community as what Heidi is to the fitness community. Birds of a feather flock together or whatever th saying is :FU:

pbjnfit
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 907
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:36 am
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by pbjnfit » Mon May 14, 2018 7:52 am

Didn't Heidi take a selfie with this girl and act like they were such good friends?

Look at her face when she is videoing Maxx and Rob... she looks so pissed and uninvited :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

blackisthenewblack
Talker
Talker
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by blackisthenewblack » Mon May 14, 2018 12:16 pm

I was actually shocked when I saw Jessica without makeup on. Looks like a completely different person. Her poor skin never gets to breathe through those 18 layers.

User avatar
dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 703
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:53 am
Has thanked: 191 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by dd_ca » Mon May 14, 2018 1:50 pm

Spid wrote:
GluteActivation wrote:I'm just confused why Heidi didn't make her own BBC stand at the expo? You'd think she'd want to spread awareness and network her brand.
I mean, I get taking items overseas has to be costly. But a the end of the day she doesn't have to take much and it's worth it if she spreads awareness about her brand.
Shit she could've even went to the Arnold in Ohio but didn't...
Booths cost a lot. CG mentioned a figure for Australia but can't remember what it was. It was the reason why he stopped doing them for Alphalete. Which is why I'm surprised at Rob having his own when he doesn't really have anything to sell.
Yea booths are pricey. I’m an independent vegan baker and I was looking at costs for getting a booth at a festival and it STARTS at $500. Not including chairs, banners/signs, insurance, etc. I would guess at something that large, a booth could start at $1k and go up from there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nitrina
Learner
Learner
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:09 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by nitrina » Mon May 14, 2018 3:17 pm

dd_ca wrote:
Spid wrote:
GluteActivation wrote:I'm just confused why Heidi didn't make her own BBC stand at the expo? You'd think she'd want to spread awareness and network her brand.
I mean, I get taking items overseas has to be costly. But a the end of the day she doesn't have to take much and it's worth it if she spreads awareness about her brand.
Shit she could've even went to the Arnold in Ohio but didn't...
Booths cost a lot. CG mentioned a figure for Australia but can't remember what it was. It was the reason why he stopped doing them for Alphalete. Which is why I'm surprised at Rob having his own when he doesn't really have anything to sell.
Yea booths are pricey. I’m an independent vegan baker and I was looking at costs for getting a booth at a festival and it STARTS at $500. Not including chairs, banners/signs, insurance, etc. I would guess at something that large, a booth could start at $1k and go up from there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think its much more then 1k, even for the remote small booths. I would say 5k or more.

P.s: gurl throw us your ig or webpage so we can stalk your food pics


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 713
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:27 pm
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 535 times

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by Bootyguru2 » Mon May 14, 2018 3:43 pm

nitrina wrote:
dd_ca wrote:
Spid wrote:
GluteActivation wrote:I'm just confused why Heidi didn't make her own BBC stand at the expo? You'd think she'd want to spread awareness and network her brand.
I mean, I get taking items overseas has to be costly. But a the end of the day she doesn't have to take much and it's worth it if she spreads awareness about her brand.
Shit she could've even went to the Arnold in Ohio but didn't...
Booths cost a lot. CG mentioned a figure for Australia but can't remember what it was. It was the reason why he stopped doing them for Alphalete. Which is why I'm surprised at Rob having his own when he doesn't really have anything to sell.
Yea booths are pricey. I’m an independent vegan baker and I was looking at costs for getting a booth at a festival and it STARTS at $500. Not including chairs, banners/signs, insurance, etc. I would guess at something that large, a booth could start at $1k and go up from there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think its much more then 1k, even for the remote small booths. I would say 5k or more.

P.s: gurl throw us your ig or webpage so we can stalk your food pics


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was totally going to ask the same but didn’t want to be considered a weird-o. I want to see the vegan food :love2:

Codejesu11
Learner
Learner
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:51 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liedi “Allergic to all fruit” Sometimers - Part 6

Post by Codejesu11 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:53 pm

Honestly, Heidi isn’t as bad I’m honestly over the whole dating her ex friends boyfriend cause let’s be honest they are way better together, I mean at least Heidi lifts consistently & semi dresses better than nikki lol she is def not funny and tries way to hard but as someone who lives in SA I can definitely see how her company is becoming more aparent here atleast in the college age community
-C.D :love2:

Locked

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”