Liedi "Alaskan Bush Bunny" Somers - Part 5

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Re: Liedi "Alaskan Bush Bunny" Somers - Part 5

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

Beach vacations are all about care free... being tanned not wearing make up, care free hair and rompers or sundresses.
Heidi = face contour. Fishnets and jeans.... but let me guess she used her fingers to put on her makeup and not brushes because she is ReLAteABLe. She is just so pure trash lol

Heidi_hohoho
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Heidi_hohoho »

Her voice in her IG story is SO cringeworthy. I don't understand how a 27/28 year old thinks it's okay to talk like that and I don't understand how CG doesn't find that voice disturbing and repulsive

idigress
Learner
Learner

Post by idigress »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Imacoolmom88 wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
blob wrote:That scrabble story outfit from Bora Bora is so extra. First, it's like 30 degrees there year round, you don't need jeans on. and you seriously don't need tights under them. Second, don't you have a sunburn? Is that no tight and uncomfortable AF. Also she would look so ridiculous. Shes on a beautiful resort in the middle of the South Pacific with people in sun dresses, shorts, cute vacation stuff and you're wearing tights AND ripped up jeans. Damn. I dont know why this upsets me so much. I spent 2 months in Tahiti/Bora Bora last year and didn't wear pants once. SHES SO EXTRA ITS NOT COLD THERE. WHY DOES THIS UPSET ME SO MUCH
But like, people wear pants when it's not cold all the time? Lol. Jeans are jeans, they're nothing "extra" and are just something people wear when going out at night. I don't see what wearing jeans has to do with the weather or location... Not everyone wants to wear sundresses or vacation outfits out at night? The tights are tacky but that's just some thotty trend and I sense you would still be very upset if she was wearing only jeans too :rofl:
Have you never been to a resort on a beach vacation!? The jeans at a resort are super F ing weird - I would never bring jeans let alone tights under jeans. I am totally agreeing with the point of jeans being the weirdest clothing item in bora bora - they make zero sense. But Heidi also has the worst fashion sense of all time.
Yes I have. And I live in a beach town as well so I disagree that wearing jeans out to dinner or for drinks at night is weird. White jeans with a flowy tank or blouse and wedges is a very staple beach night outfit, not at all weird.
Agreed.

I always take jeans with me where ever I go. I live in a beach town too. Do I think her outfit was tacky? Yes. Do I dislike Heidi and hate pretty much everything she does? Yes. Do I think it’s weird for her to wear jeans on a beach vacation? No. Just my opinion though. I guess I am just used to always being hot af no matter what clothing I have on.

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

Her instavideo bragging about beating Christian in checkers was embarrassing

chubbybunny
Informer
Informer

Post by chubbybunny »

I always pack at least one pair of jeans, even if I’m going to the beach. Now, would I also pack fishnets to wear under them? Absolutely not, but I’m also not a ~cool mom~ like Heidi.

SlowPuzzler
Learner
Learner

Post by SlowPuzzler »

I've been watching both their instastories wondering why there are vids multiple times a day of Christian swimming but not one of Heidi, then I remembered that she "can't swim".

Her very most recent one she is trying to use a floatie in chest-deep water so I guess that is progress. Also very brave for someone who "can't swim".

Barf.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

When I first saw this picture I almost thought she looked like her stomach got bigger but then I remember its the angle to make her booty look larger than what it is.............. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wannahealth
Talker
Talker

Post by Wannahealth »

Broke my back looking at that pose

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

pbjnfit wrote:When I first saw this picture I almost thought she looked like her stomach got bigger but then I remember its the angle to make her booty look larger than what it is.............. :roll:
All I see in this photo is a bad lip job.... Oh right..: sunburn 8-)

They look like they are having the lamest vacation ever lol

gapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by gapeach »

Imacoolmom88 wrote:
pbjnfit wrote:When I first saw this picture I almost thought she looked like her stomach got bigger but then I remember its the angle to make her booty look larger than what it is.............. :roll:
All I see in this photo is a bad lip job.... Oh right..: sunburn 8-)

They look like they are having the lamest vacation ever lol
She literally looks like bubba gump

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

someone here said it's the rainy season in bora bora so that's prob why they got the sponsored trip there...and after seeing all their snaps from this trip lollll i think i'd rather save my $$ and go when the weather is nice.

wilmadawn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

Healthyish85 wrote:someone here said it's the rainy season in bora bora so that's prob why they got the sponsored trip there...and after seeing all their snaps from this trip lollll i think i'd rather save my $$ and go when the weather is nice.
or ..somewhere else. i mean, those secluded trips to places like the Maldives and bora bora look absolutely boring but maybe its just not my style of travel. i never understood how people went on vacation to just sit at the pool or beach all day.

slothlyfe
Learner
Learner

Post by slothlyfe »

Did anyone catch Christian's insta story where he shows off the bracelet Heidi bought him? Looks like this one... REALLY hope she didn't drop 7k on a bracelet he is likely only wearing because it was a gift from her:

http://www.cartier.com/en-us/collection ... celet.html

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hashtag fitness »

slothlyfe wrote:Did anyone catch Christian's insta story where he shows off the bracelet Heidi bought him? Looks like this one... REALLY hope she didn't drop 7k on a bracelet he is likely only wearing because it was a gift from her:

I wonder if he'll wear it as often as he does the dog tag she got him? Image[HOT BEVERAGE]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

slothlyfe wrote:Did anyone catch Christian's insta story where he shows off the bracelet Heidi bought him? Looks like this one... REALLY hope she didn't drop 7k on a bracelet he is likely only wearing because it was a gift from her:

This girl basically thinks aldo is designer (I hate how she pronounces it Aldo’s lol), and buys the cheapest trashiest clothing - I highly doubt she would spend 7k on a bracelet. It wouldn’t have the same amount of sentiment as the last necklace she got him or the papyrus coasters!!! :rofl:

FakinFakinFakin
Informer
Informer

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

That's definitely the same bracelet.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Considering they all wear Cartier bracelets, I wouldn’t be surprised if she did get that one. And she probably thought it was a safe bet and something he would actually wear... and to make up for the sucky previous gifts. :rofl:

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Think it was discussed on here when they were first spied. Few people (including me) thought they would be replicas due to CG not doing an elaborate reveal which he loves doing. They were kept low key as possible. No unveiling out of the box or anything, in case differences were spotted between theirs and genuine?

Hereforthedirt
Talker
Talker

Post by Hereforthedirt »

I’m 99% sure their bracelets are real. And is it just me, or does it seem like he hates the JUC (newest one)?

wildnblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildnblue »

Hereforthedirt wrote:I’m 99% sure their bracelets are real. And is it just me, or does it seem like he hates the JUC (newest one)?
I thought that too!! I don’t know, he just seems so underwhelmed with a lot of the things she does for him.

And I think Heidi absolutely would drop $7K or more for a bracelet for him. She’s obsessed with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heidi_hohoho
Talker
Talker

Post by Heidi_hohoho »

At this point, Heidi would honestly lick the floor of the showers in the gym for him. It is absolutely how pathetic she's become -- from preaching about women empowerment to being a sad lap dog for this little boy she calls a boyfriend. I think that is the reason why Nikki has become so much more attractive since leaving Houston. She may not always have her life 100% together and she still makes mistakes but she is doing more things for herself and I love that about her.

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

What the actual fuck.... $7K.... Thats a freaking car... My BMW was $7,500 when I paid cash for it. (just comparing)
I mean, you know she's got money, but I highly doubt she's got it like THAT.
Shit I'd rather take the $7k then invest and grow it. Not spend it on a fucking bracelet. This bitch is dumb af I can't help but laugh at her.

chubbybunny
Informer
Informer

Post by chubbybunny »

I have a feeling Christian isn’t even going to wear that bracelet. Heidi gonna be mad.

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

I was gonna say CG and BB seem to be having a crap time but thinking back, his holidays with Nikki were boring too. he only seems to have fun when he goes away with the boys.

BB will regret spending that much on him. He's already got the Love bangle. Two bracelets on the same wrist for a man looks stupid. Even though she spent a tonne, it's a crap present

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

She is so fucking stupid!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”