Cfreegfree
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liedi

Post by Cfreegfree »

http://tinypic.com/r/20f2opc/9

Couldn’t get the timing right but ya. This shit is fake.

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Liedi "Alaskan Bush Bunny" Somers - Part 5

Post by pbjnfit »

sunburn + lip injections = gross and dumb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Cfreegfree wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://i63.tinypic.com/20f2opc.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>i63</span><span>.</span><span>tinypic</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20f2opc</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

<a class="vglnk" href="http://tinypic.com/r/20f2opc/9" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>tinypic</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>r</span><span>/</span><span>20f2opc</span><span>/</span><span>9</span></a>

I think it’s just angles. As much I believe they make her butt look better, I don’t see how Christian would be able to do it in a video and then load it to Snapchat. Unless you’re insinuating fake as in surgery????

Cfreegfree
Learner
Learner

Post by Cfreegfree »

Bootyguru2 wrote:
Cfreegfree wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://i63.tinypic.com/20f2opc.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>i63</span><span>.</span><span>tinypic</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20f2opc</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

<a class="vglnk" href="http://tinypic.com/r/20f2opc/9" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>tinypic</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>r</span><span>/</span><span>20f2opc</span><span>/</span><span>9</span></a>

I think it’s just angles. As much I believe they make her butt look better, I don’t see how Christian would be able to do it in a video and then load it to Snapchat. Unless you’re insinuating fake as in surgery????
Def surgery. At least in that photo she has the Paige Hathaway look going.

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

Surgery or injections for sure. She has no hamstring development it’s strange and now she has diaper ass. She is so self conscious, insecure and obsessed with trying to make her ass like Nikki’s it makes sense.

Also still no work of the cleanse:.:

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

Surgery or injections for sure. She has no hamstring development it’s strange and now she has diaper ass. She is so self conscious, insecure and obsessed with trying to make her ass like Nikki’s it makes sense.

Also still no word of the cleanse.....

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

Imacoolmom88 wrote:Also still no word of the cleanse.....
Christian snapchatted two margaritas and a basket of bread so I'm gonna go with ..no. :rofl:

HRNoel2015
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HRNoel2015 »

If i have to hear “oh my goodness oh my goodness!!!” Or “BAYYYYBE” one more time .........

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Imacoolmom88 wrote:Surgery or injections for sure. She has no hamstring development it’s strange and now she has diaper ass. She is so self conscious, insecure and obsessed with trying to make her ass like Nikki’s it makes sense.

Also still no word of the cleanse.....
I was noticing her lack of hamstrings.. I wish an insider would just come here and let it be known she has been altered to some extent. Aside from her lack of muscle, she doesn’t even eat enough to build muscle. And she hasn’t been doing a good job of maintaining what she did have.

Hereforthedirt
Talker
Talker

Post by Hereforthedirt »

Her body used to be awesome (especially during
her crossfit days). Looking at her body now is just sad. When she doesn’t have her arms up and flexing, she is almost looking skinny fat.

DarlaDay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DarlaDay »

Is she really wearing a full face of makeup to the gym with him in his most recent snaps? She has contour and everything :rofl:

blob
Learner
Learner

Post by blob »

That scrabble story outfit from Bora Bora is so extra. First, it's like 30 degrees there year round, you don't need jeans on. and you seriously don't need tights under them. Second, don't you have a sunburn? Is that no tight and uncomfortable AF. Also she would look so ridiculous. Shes on a beautiful resort in the middle of the South Pacific with people in sun dresses, shorts, cute vacation stuff and you're wearing tights AND ripped up jeans. Damn. I dont know why this upsets me so much. I spent 2 months in Tahiti/Bora Bora last year and didn't wear pants once. SHES SO EXTRA ITS NOT COLD THERE. WHY DOES THIS UPSET ME SO MUCH

yakkityyack
Learner
Learner

Post by yakkityyack »

There's no way she is following her cleanse she hasn't documented food and she normally dose. And trust me if she was following it we wouldn't hear the end of it. What's funny is that in CG's story with her being upset she genuinely looked upset and she probably added it to her feed to make fun of herself to be act like she intended to act that way so she doesn't get shit.

They are both equally as annoying tbh. Her baby voices OMG!

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
blob wrote:That scrabble story outfit from Bora Bora is so extra. First, it's like 30 degrees there year round, you don't need jeans on. and you seriously don't need tights under them. Second, don't you have a sunburn? Is that no tight and uncomfortable AF. Also she would look so ridiculous. Shes on a beautiful resort in the middle of the South Pacific with people in sun dresses, shorts, cute vacation stuff and you're wearing tights AND ripped up jeans. Damn. I dont know why this upsets me so much. I spent 2 months in Tahiti/Bora Bora last year and didn't wear pants once. SHES SO EXTRA ITS NOT COLD THERE. WHY DOES THIS UPSET ME SO MUCH
But like, people wear pants when it's not cold all the time? Lol. Jeans are jeans, they're nothing "extra" and are just something people wear when going out at night. I don't see what wearing jeans has to do with the weather or location... Not everyone wants to wear sundresses or vacation outfits out at night? The tights are tacky but that's just some thotty trend and I sense you would still be very upset if she was wearing only jeans too :rofl:
Have you never been to a resort on a beach vacation!? The jeans at a resort are super F ing weird - I would never bring jeans let alone tights under jeans. I am totally agreeing with the point of jeans being the weirdest clothing item in bora bora - they make zero sense. But Heidi also has the worst fashion sense of all time.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Imacoolmom88 wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
blob wrote:That scrabble story outfit from Bora Bora is so extra. First, it's like 30 degrees there year round, you don't need jeans on. and you seriously don't need tights under them. Second, don't you have a sunburn? Is that no tight and uncomfortable AF. Also she would look so ridiculous. Shes on a beautiful resort in the middle of the South Pacific with people in sun dresses, shorts, cute vacation stuff and you're wearing tights AND ripped up jeans. Damn. I dont know why this upsets me so much. I spent 2 months in Tahiti/Bora Bora last year and didn't wear pants once. SHES SO EXTRA ITS NOT COLD THERE. WHY DOES THIS UPSET ME SO MUCH
But like, people wear pants when it's not cold all the time? Lol. Jeans are jeans, they're nothing "extra" and are just something people wear when going out at night. I don't see what wearing jeans has to do with the weather or location... Not everyone wants to wear sundresses or vacation outfits out at night? The tights are tacky but that's just some thotty trend and I sense you would still be very upset if she was wearing only jeans too :rofl:
Have you never been to a resort on a beach vacation!? The jeans at a resort are super F ing weird - I would never bring jeans let alone tights under jeans. I am totally agreeing with the point of jeans being the weirdest clothing item in bora bora - they make zero sense. But Heidi also has the worst fashion sense of all time.
Yes I have. And I live in a beach town as well so I disagree that wearing jeans out to dinner or for drinks at night is weird. White jeans with a flowy tank or blouse and wedges is a very staple beach night outfit, not at all weird.
I agree with you, but she paired black tights under them. That’s the weird part for me, Especially if she was sunburnt on her stomach and legs. I’m surprised that no one has mentioned her fail in trying to copy Nikki with this outfit. Nikki put fishnets under hers. Heidi wore tights...like a 5 year old. She has the strangest sense of style.

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 »

Amn819 wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Imacoolmom88 wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Yes I have. And I live in a beach town as well so I disagree that wearing jeans out to dinner or for drinks at night is weird. White jeans with a flowy tank or blouse and wedges is a very staple beach night outfit, not at all weird.
I agree with you, but she paired black tights under them. That’s the weird part for me, Especially if she was sunburnt on her stomach and legs. I’m surprised that no one has mentioned her fail in trying to copy Nikki with this outfit. Nikki put fishnets under hers. Heidi wore tights...like a 5 year old. She has the strangest sense of style.
someone did mention it like a page back

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Of course she brought holy ass jeans and TIGHTS to fucking Bora Bora. Of course she did. I'm in the it's-too-fucking-hot-there-to-wear-jeans camp.

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

Beach vacations are all about care free... being tanned not wearing make up, care free hair and rompers or sundresses.
Heidi = face contour. Fishnets and jeans.... but let me guess she used her fingers to put on her makeup and not brushes because she is ReLAteABLe. She is just so pure trash lol

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

Beach vacations are all about care free... being tanned not wearing make up, care free hair and rompers or sundresses.
Heidi = face contour. Fishnets and jeans.... but let me guess she used her fingers to put on her makeup and not brushes because she is ReLAteABLe. She is just so pure trash lol

Heidi_hohoho
Talker
Talker

Post by Heidi_hohoho »

Her voice in her IG story is SO cringeworthy. I don't understand how a 27/28 year old thinks it's okay to talk like that and I don't understand how CG doesn't find that voice disturbing and repulsive

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”