Post by HoardganizedJen » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:05 pm

Continue here!

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Liedi "Alaskan Bush Bunny" Somers - Part 5

Post by Cp3p0 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:17 pm

Stupid bush bunny!

Well since her middle name is Marie and not Michelle, and that she’s such a giant POS. I think it’s safe to say that extends to people married into the family.

I just don’t get it. I love my family but when my sisters being a self centered bitch or a stupid bitch, I tell her so and vice versa. You don’t get a pass just because we’re related. Clearly that whole family is on another level of asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beefit

Post by Beefit » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:23 pm

That family gives me the creeps

lucasdevlin
Informer
Informer

Post by lucasdevlin » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:25 pm

Christian WILL dump her sooner or later. It is an absolute certainty, and I won't feel bad for her when it happens after the way she's treated her former boyfriends and friends.

I'll keep the popcorn ready for the inevitable meltdown when Christian tires of her. :corn:

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:34 pm

lucasdevlin wrote:Christian WILL dump her sooner or later. It is an absolute certainty, and I won't feel bad for her when it happens after the way she's treated her former boyfriends and friends.

I'll keep the popcorn ready for the inevitable meltdown when Christian tires of her. :corn:
Wouldn't surprise me if he gave her a chunk of money and got her to sign an NDA if it does happen.

candlepants
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by candlepants » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:57 am

Spid wrote:
lucasdevlin wrote:Christian WILL dump her sooner or later. It is an absolute certainty, and I won't feel bad for her when it happens after the way she's treated her former boyfriends and friends.

Wouldn't surprise me if he gave her a chunk of money and got her to sign an NDA if it does happen.
Didn't she give Josh a NDA after? Wouldn't blame him honestly, she would know too much, he handed her his European website to help for the launch, she knows so much he's surely ripped Nikki to shreds in front of her and there's no way he wouldn't demand it if/when they break up. God I can't wait for that to happen.

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:00 am

candlepants wrote:
Spid wrote:

Didn't she give Josh a NDA after? Wouldn't blame him honestly, she would know too much, he handed her his European website to help for the launch, she knows so much he's surely ripped Nikki to shreds in front of her and there's no way he wouldn't demand it if/when they break up. God I can't wait for that to happen.
I think the thing that would hurt him the most is that she knows about and can confirm his ghost pepper :rofl:

Hereforthedirt
Talker
Talker

Post by Hereforthedirt » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:19 am

Im_Procrastinating wrote:
candlepants wrote:
Spid wrote:

I think the thing that would hurt him the most is that she knows about and can confirm his ghost pepper :rofl:
Has anyone with first hand knowledge actually confirmed his size? Or is it all based on that one pic?

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:54 am

Hereforthedirt wrote:
candlepants wrote:
Spid wrote:

Has anyone with first hand knowledge actually confirmed his size? Or is it all based on that one pic?
Well no one has confirmed it first hand but there has been a few pics like that.

cheryl_
Learner
Learner

Post by cheryl_ » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:10 am

Hereforthedirt wrote:
candlepants wrote:
Spid wrote:

Nikki liked a tweet or comment can't remember saying he buys the lavish cars/blows money on material things cause he's overcompensating for other areas but idk I might be reaching.

fritzness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fritzness » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:43 am

That "Heidi Michelle" thing is twisted af. That is not a coincidence, IMHO.

Micapika

Post by Micapika » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:10 am

fritzness wrote:That "Heidi Michelle" thing is twisted af. That is not a coincidence, IMHO.
Wait what's the story about that? I'm way confused :roll:

Fruitcakee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Fruitcakee » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:28 am

cheryl_ wrote:
Hereforthedirt wrote:
candlepants wrote:
Spid wrote: Wouldn't surprise me if he gave her a chunk of money and got her to sign an NDA if it does happen.
Nikki liked a tweet or comment can't remember saying he buys the lavish cars/blows money on material things cause he's overcompensating for other areas but idk I might be reaching.
Anyone got the pics we’re talking about here?

fritzness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fritzness » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:44 am

Micapika wrote:
fritzness wrote:That "Heidi Michelle" thing is twisted af. That is not a coincidence, IMHO.
Nikki's first name is Michelle, nobody calls her that not even her mother when she's angry (Nikki's words). Heidi posted an insta-story of her SIL saying she "calls her Heidi Michelle when she's angry" at her. Heidi's middle name is Marie.

Like wtf??

idigress
Learner
Learner

Post by idigress » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:50 am

Micapika wrote:
Heidi posted an Instagram live video of her sister in law saying she calls Heidi “Heidi Michelle” when she is mad at Heidi. Her facial expressions made her look extremely psychotic too. Heidi’s name is Heidi Marie. This is the sister in law that was part of the “boyfriend application” video I think.

Nikki’s real name is Michelle and has spoken about it in her videos and Christian used to tease Nikki by calling her Michelle.

I am not sure how to post videos but I think the bb_xposed instagram pulled it and used it as a post. It was creepy af and considering how psycho Heidi has proven herself to be, I 100% think it was intentional and shows how bs her apology was. She was only sorry she got caught. Idk how that girl isn’t in a padded cell already and why Nikki doesn’t get a restraining order against her.

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer

Post by SeeYouNextTuesday » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:08 pm

idigress wrote:
Micapika wrote:
Heidi posted an Instagram live video of her sister in law saying she calls Heidi “Heidi Michelle” when she is mad at Heidi. Her facial expressions made her look extremely psychotic too. Heidi’s name is Heidi Marie. This is the sister in law that was part of the “boyfriend application” video I think.

Nikki’s real name is Michelle and has spoken about it in her videos and Christian used to tease Nikki by calling her Michelle.

I am not sure how to post videos but I think the bb_xposed instagram pulled it and used it as a post. It was creepy af and considering how psycho Heidi has proven herself to be, I 100% think it was intentional and shows how bs her apology was. She was only sorry she got caught. Idk how that girl isn’t in a padded cell already and why Nikki doesn’t get a restraining order against her.
Where is that "boyfriend application" video? Anybody know? I saw it a long time ago and was searching for it yesterday and couldn't find. It's so fake and phony af. Was gonna check the time line on that. She was already dating Christian when they made it. But what was even more hilarious is that they were trolling Christian. I need to see that video again.

btw-looks like her sister in law has been hitting the botox hard. Prolly done at heidi's moms work-she's a dental dental hygienist and dentists can do botox. Also, do all Alaskan women have shitty eyebrows?

fritzness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fritzness » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:11 pm

I mean, this is the same girl whose bedroom in her parent's home has a fucking padlock on the OUTSIDE OF THE DOOR.

Micapika

Post by Micapika » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:43 pm

idigress wrote:
Micapika wrote:

Oooh thanks... That is uber creepy :roll: oh Heidi...

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:17 pm

fritzness wrote:I mean, this is the same girl whose bedroom in her parent's home has a fucking padlock on the OUTSIDE OF THE DOOR.
this doesn't get brought up NEARLY enough. like what the actual....

i'm telling you, Heidi's life is lifetime movie GOLD.

lucasdevlin
Informer
Informer

Post by lucasdevlin » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:18 pm

fritzness wrote:I mean, this is the same girl whose bedroom in her parent's home has a fucking padlock on the OUTSIDE OF THE DOOR.
Was this ever explained? Like did Hoedi have rabies or is she a werewolf or something else that would explain why she needed to be locked up like a caged animal as a child?

Thoserulesarent real
Debater
Debater

Post by Thoserulesarent real » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:20 pm

Whaaaat when did this come about? Is there a reason

idigress
Learner
Learner

Post by idigress » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:59 pm

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote:
idigress wrote:
Micapika wrote:

Where is that "boyfriend application" video? Anybody know? I saw it a long time ago and was searching for it yesterday and couldn't find. It's so fake and phony af. Was gonna check the time line on that. She was already dating Christian when they made it. But what was even more hilarious is that they were trolling Christian. I need to see that video again.

btw-looks like her sister in law has been hitting the botox hard. Prolly done at heidi's moms work-she's a dental dental hygienist and dentists can do botox. Also, do all Alaskan women have shitty eyebrows?
I wouldn’t be surprised if she deleted it after she got so much hate for cheating on Josh with Christian since they were describing him

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:41 pm

Fruitcakee wrote: Anyone got the pics we’re talking about here?

They're on the CG threads - you can search "ghost pepper" on them and it'll probably come up :lol:

---

I need these padlock door pics!! I have never seen them posted- is it shown in a vlog?? I'll screencap if someone tells me where this gold is!

flashtrash
Debater
Debater

Post by flashtrash » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:47 pm

Wtf at her having a padlock on her door! I had no idea about that.

There's something very weird about her. I wonder when her Britney meltdown will come.. I'm guessing post-CG breakup

lucasdevlin
Informer
Informer

Post by lucasdevlin » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:51 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote: I need these padlock door pics!! I have never seen them posted- is it shown in a vlog?? I'll screencap if someone tells me where this gold is!
4:20 on this video here. It actually looks like a slide or a bolt lock but it's on the outside so someone was clearly being locked in. Creepy!:

[video][/video]

Bonus Creepy Mary:

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”