Post by Grahan6 »

She's obviously blocked him too.

wildnblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Heidi "Too Vain for Girly Gains" Somers - Part 4

Post by wildnblue »

Cp3p0 wrote:Ok who the F is Gilbert*
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 675238.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171121</span><span>/</span><span>fa2fbab670c1fa0e348b8327b9675238</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her ex before Josh. Josh commented on one of the posts “if she wants to talk about exes then ask her about Gilbert.” I’m assuming that’s what the NDA is about :rofl:

blondish
Debater
Debater

Post by blondish »

Her dad's name is Gilbert but surely it's not about him...

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

blondish wrote:Her dad's name is Gilbert but surely it's not about him...
I'm going to throw up if it is.

Sobinski
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Sobinski »

What prompted Josh to post the open letter?

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

wildnblue wrote:
Cp3p0 wrote:Ok who the F is Gilbert*
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 675238.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171121</span><span>/</span><span>fa2fbab670c1fa0e348b8327b9675238</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Her ex before Josh. Josh commented on one of the posts “if she wants to talk about exes then ask her about Gilbert.” I’m assuming that’s what the NDA is about :rofl:
Yea I got that but someone on that photo directed people to GG. I thought maybe that whole bit of laundry and already been aired here. Hoping someone could recall what it was because I don’t feel like digging and I don’t remember anything at all.

wildnblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildnblue »

Sobinski wrote:What prompted Josh to post the open letter?
I haven’t been following the dm leaks that closely or chronologically but I’m assuming it’s after Hoedi said stuff about him being a manipulative liar, owes her money, her parents never really liked him but LOVE CG, and saying he technically didn’t win his match, that it was a tie :roll:

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

Cp3p0 wrote:Yea I got that but someone on that photo directed people to GG. I thought maybe that whole bit of laundry and already been aired here. Hoping someone could recall what it was because I don’t feel like digging and I don’t remember anything at all.
Quick search of "gilbert" in all 4 threads and nada.

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

Never mind! Instagram has it. Good grief they are working 24/7 on this.

blondish
Debater
Debater

Post by blondish »

Beefit wrote:
Nah. I think it's just a coincidence. At most I thought maybe her dad had something to do with her breaking up with an ex (nothing gross haha). There's a guy she's friends with on FB named Gilbert who looks like the guy in her Mexico picture bb_xposed posted.

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

blondish wrote:
Beefit wrote:
Nah. I think it's just a coincidence. At most I thought maybe her dad had something to do with her breaking up with an ex (nothing gross haha). There's a guy she's friends with on FB named Gilbert who looks like the guy in her Mexico picture bb_xposed posted.
Thank God. So Gilbert is probably a sugar daddy - wonder if GILBERT bought her fake tatas!!!

idigress
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by idigress »

Beefit wrote:
blondish wrote:
Beefit wrote:
Thank God. So Gilbert is probably a sugar daddy - wonder if GILBERT bought her fake tatas!!!
Didn’t someone just mention her not owning up to some surgeries? You might be on to something! Though I know she did talk about her augmentation in a video I think before I stopped watching her.

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

idigress wrote:
Beefit wrote:
blondish wrote:
Beefit wrote:
Didn’t someone just mention her not owning up to some surgeries? You might be on to something! Though I know she did talk about her augmentation in a video I think before I stopped watching her.
Clit reduction perhaps...

Post by Guest »

^^ :rofl: :rofl:
Mayn i’m gonna need an entire weekend to sort through all these receipts. Hopefully we’ll have gotten more intell on Gilbert.

wildnblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildnblue »

That bb expose account said they would shut the page down if Hoedi comes clean and makes a YT video apologizing to everyone she hurt specifically.
It might seem harsh and I’m not vindictive at all, even though I definitely hate it when bad people get away with stuff, but I want her to have to do this.
She doesn’t have the power nor does she have her lies straight enough to prevent many other players from coming forward and checking her on her lies.
She deserves to have to apologize on YT. She had no problem basking in the drama when Nikki was getting dragged or flaunting CG in Josh’s face and using him for views. Then when the tables are turned it’s wahh wahh so unfair. You made this shit public, Hoedi. You made your damn bed.

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

She won’t. It’s becoming pretty clear she’s living in her lies. She doesn’t feel bad because it’s necessary lies to get her what she wants. Clearly the Gilbert situation was gold digging. She got some stuff and trips and he was a good enough looking guy. Quick and easy. She wanted to date Troy, so she altered the truth a bit to defend going behind Sterlings back. Then using those same tactics targeting CG and smearing Troy. In her mind it might help her look better in everyone’s eyes. She got a lot of response from the stalker video. It’s addictive I’m sure. But if CG thinks her story is the truth she can’t go back now. So I don’t expect a real apology or explanation from her ever.

wildnblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildnblue »

Cp3p0 wrote:She won’t. It’s becoming pretty clear she’s living in her lies. She doesn’t feel bad because it’s necessary lies to get her what she wants. Clearly the Gilbert situation was gold digging. She got some stuff and trips and he was a good enough looking guy. Quick and easy. She wanted to date Troy, so she altered the truth a bit to defend going behind Sterlings back. Then using those same tactics targeting CG and smearing Troy. In her mind it might help her look better in everyone’s eyes. She got a lot of response from the stalker video. It’s addictive I’m sure. But if CG thinks her story is the truth she can’t go back now. So I don’t expect a real apology or explanation from her ever.

Oh yeah IA. I know she won’t. For me to forgive her (because I’m so important :rofl: ) it would take an apology like that. And I think NB and Josh would finally get that last 1% of closure.
But she is batshit crazy so she won’t.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

As long as she finally keeps her mouth shut I think Nikki and Josh finally have solid closure. People who care about all this drama that's gone down between them are up to speed and if they still are team heidi after this...well, there's not hope for them. at least for nikki and josh it's been shown what a crazy psychotic mess she is and how she went out of her way to make them look bad.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Looks like Becca has learnt well from Heidi. She's deleting any messages on her IG that mention her. She's not going full Heidi and blocking though.

MonkeyRegina413
Learner
Learner

Post by MonkeyRegina413 »

This is getting hard to watch. I know Heidi brought this all on herself but I’d feel so bad and icky for getting entertainment out of all of this if she harmed herself over it all. Some of these pages are digging deep and finding some super shady stuff about her. Again, I know she did this to herself but can’t imagine how she must be feeling with 5+ social media accounts dedicated to digging dirt and blasting her. I really think a video dedicated to this admitting her wrong doing here and apologizing would end a lot of this. Probably not all of it but at least the harsh backlash she’s been getting over the last few days. Her apology was trash and if she did it right, I think a lot of people would forgive and move on. It’s hard to feel bad for someone who really went out of their way to hurt others but I’ll continue hoping she doesn’t hurt herself and can at least breath for a few.

Timelydisguise
Talker
Talker

Post by Timelydisguise »

MonkeyRegina413 wrote:This is getting hard to watch. I know Heidi brought this all on herself but I’d feel so bad and icky for getting entertainment out of all of this if she harmed herself over it all. Some of these pages are digging deep and finding some super shady stuff about her. Again, I know she did this to herself but can’t imagine how she must be feeling with 5+ social media accounts dedicated to digging dirt and blasting her. I really think a video dedicated to this admitting her wrong doing here and apologizing would end a lot of this. Probably not all of it but at least the harsh backlash she’s been getting over the last few days. Her apology was trash and if she did it right, I think a lot of people would forgive and move on. It’s hard to feel bad for someone who really went out of their way to hurt others but I’ll continue hoping she doesn’t hurt herself and can at least breath for a few.
yeah, but she's incapable of a sincere apology. she's a shitty person and would just keep justifying her actions, continue lying, avoid admitting to the worse things she did... and that kind of video would make people aware of everything hate her even more.

danaessj4
Learner
Learner

Post by danaessj4 »

I'm living for this downfall, shitty people should get called out!

We all know if she does a video she wont mean it, it will be to save face.
she doesn't give a F*** about the people she hurt or dragged, she only cares about losing her fan base and people thinking that shes something she s not (innocent and 'sheltered' hahahahaha)

I'm sorry but she deserves everything shes getting, she just cant handle the backlash that she created and plays victim as usual.

Her apology was crap, she should just apologies to Nikki, Josh, Sterling, Jessica, Noel and who ever else she has been horrible to, get dumped by Cg and choose a new career path away from social media

Hereforthedirt
Talker
Talker

Post by Hereforthedirt »

I just want to know the dirt on her and Gilbert :tu:

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Looking at her SocialBlade she's not lost any subs today.

Her latest video has around 70 more dislikes after yesterday. She's not deleted the newest messages telling people to check out BB_xposed which were posted 16-17 hours ago.

Nearly 400 new comments on her latest IG pic since it kicked off last night. Doesn't look like any deleting going on there either?

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

danaessj4 wrote:I'm living for this downfall, shitty people should get called out!

We all know if she does a video she wont mean it, it will be to save face.
she doesn't give a F*** about the people she hurt or dragged, she only cares about losing her fan base and people thinking that shes something she s not (innocent and 'sheltered' hahahahaha)

I'm sorry but she deserves everything shes getting, she just cant handle the backlash that she created and plays victim as usual.

Her apology was crap, she should just apologies to Nikki, Josh, Sterling, Jessica, Noel and who ever else she has been horrible to, get dumped by Cg and choose a new career path away from social media
Agree with almost all of this.

The amount of lying and shady shit she has been doing for the past year was bound to catch up with her at some point. She brought it on herself by denying she was ever friends with Nikki. I wonder if she ended it with CG and personally apologised to Nikki, Josh, etc then people would move on.

She's still trying to hide it from her fans. Posting the apologies from the hardly ever used Fit account means BB followers won't even see it.

I'm still not sure that this is a big deal yet anyway.

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”