Heidi "Too Vain for Girly Gains" Somers - Part 4

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi "Too Vain for Girly Gains" Somers - Part 4

Post by pbjnfit »

someone should make a video on YT of the timeline of all this so people can know the truth because you are right, the amount of followers she has compared to those who follow the Gossip Pages on IG are like not even 1% :| I bet most of her followers don't know whats going on.... it wouldnt be that hard to show screenshots and do a voice over... come on someone do it!

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

pbjnfit wrote:someone should make a video on YT of the timeline of all this so people can know the truth because you are right, the amount of followers she has compared to those who follow the Gossip Pages on IG are like not even 1% :| I bet most of her followers don't know whats going on.... it wouldnt be that hard to show screenshots and do a voice over... come on someone do it!
It would be better if they could get one of the bigger channels that just specialize in doing "exposing" videos. Then loooooads of people would see it.

Post by Guest »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:
pbjnfit wrote:someone should make a video on YT of the timeline of all this so people can know the truth because you are right, the amount of followers she has compared to those who follow the Gossip Pages on IG are like not even 1% :| I bet most of her followers don't know whats going on.... it wouldnt be that hard to show screenshots and do a voice over... come on someone do it!
It would be better if they could get one of the bigger channels that just specialize in doing "exposing" videos. Then loooooads of people would see it.
That bb exposed account got a DM from a former follower that suggested that. They were naming a handful of people on YouTube who expose people. And a few of them won’t do it without the full story/receipts.

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:
And they’d also get more views/viewers. Which is probably what they want. I recently learned from someone that makes YouTube videos that thumbs down and comments (good or bad) are good for the content provider. It counts as interaction/engagement. The best thing you can do is never watch a video or link a video anywhere. Less traction means the algorithm won’t spread their content around. And if you must read the comments and the video automatically starts, immediately stop the video. That shows the viewer didn’t like what they were watching for whatever reason.

The only thing that would make me satisfied, would be Josh and Nikki filing a suit against Heidi for slander/harassment. Legally it’s their right, it would make said parties shut up about it because it would be in court and justice would be served. No matter what way it went. It would be over.

jpopfan10
Learner
Learner

Post by jpopfan10 »

Martin Louis or Petty Paige might, they offer variety when it comes to drama instead of limiting to just one category. They just need to see there's interest in the story

HappyAsAHippo
Learner
Learner

Post by HappyAsAHippo »

who is this Mary I keep reading about?

sapphiremagic
Learner
Learner

Post by sapphiremagic »

HappyAsAHippo wrote:who is this Mary I keep reading about?
Mary is Heidi’s cray cray sister who still lives in Alaska.

Post by Guest »

Maybe FGOC might be interested? She already does podcasts and live streams, might be something to look into

ilychee
Debater
Debater

Re: Heidi

Post by ilychee »

Cp3p0 wrote:I recently learned from someone that makes YouTube videos that thumbs down and comments (good or bad) are good for the content provider. It counts as interaction/engagement. The best thing you can do is never watch a video or link a video anywhere. Less traction means the algorithm won’t spread their content around. And if you must read the comments and the video automatically starts, immediately stop the video. That shows the viewer didn’t like what they were watching for whatever reason.
Really?! Always thought thumbing down a video would hurt the creator's ranking in some way. Had no idea you should be stopping the video from playing right away. People need to know this.

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer

Post by SeeYouNextTuesday »

sapphiremagic wrote:
HappyAsAHippo wrote:who is this Mary I keep reading about?
Mary is Heidi’s cray cray sister who still lives in Alaska.
And don't talk to her about her hideous eyebrows she will cut you. :rofl:

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Le sigh wrote:Maybe FGOC might be interested? She already does podcasts and live streams, might be something to look into
She doesn't have anywhere near the number of followers to make an impact.

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

Josh posted a snap of the champion fight belt with his name on it.
One more lie for Heidi. Good grief woman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Spid wrote:
Le sigh wrote:Maybe FGOC might be interested? She already does podcasts and live streams, might be something to look into
Yep.
And the page is set to private

sapphiremagic
Learner
Learner

Post by sapphiremagic »

Beefit wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Spid wrote:
Yep.
And the page is set to private
The heidicopynikki instagram account actually has more followers than FGOC, anyway.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Exposing her on Heidicopynikki or FGOC is like an echo chamber anyway. It needs someone new like Cassay Campbell who exposed Brad Martyn or Vegan Gains who likes to talk shit about people in the fitness industry.

yakkityyack
Learner
Learner

Post by yakkityyack »

This past weekend I thought to myself weird BB hasn't posted anything and then come Monday when I sign on and the flood gates opened! I read all the screenshots and thought there is no way this is BB someone is using a fake site to do all this, but today I come to find It really was her. I just can't wrap my mind around how dumb can she possibly be?? Why would she do this unless she saw an end game benefiting her. Truth be told She won't admit to it because like you all said most of her fans don't really know what's going on anyways so why draw attention to it. Luckily, Josh posted something about it. Josh has such class and approached it gracefully I feel so bad for him and was thrilled to see that he won. I live here in SA and used to hope on bumping into her but now her image is so tarnished that I'd rather not at this rate I'd rather bump into Josh to high five him.

Misery loves company and therefore unfortunately CG/BB aren't going anywhere. I just can't get over the fact that she named names and then tries to turn it around by stating Josh was with someone when he was trying to get with her. Like oh not me but Josh STFU glad Sterling settled that. I just don't understand how she has friends she seems so sweet but clearly isn't and is willing to only be around people for personal gain.

I hope this whole fitness shit on IG dies down stat because I hate to say it but we created this monster.

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

Cp3p0 wrote:Josh posted a snap of the champion fight belt with his name on it.
One more lie for Heidi. Good grief woman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just came here to mention that! She really is a pathological liar even when people have actually proof good god.

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

The saddest part is that she's had a year to come up with some story justifying everything that happened and this is all she had. That's the saddest part and I think the most telling tbh.

notmyweave
Learner
Learner

Post by notmyweave »

Eazy5 wrote:also, came across Heidi's "best friend" (@jessikacarmen) IG the other day..the girl calls herself an engineer while in her bio it says "engineering designer". I'm sorry but if you don't have an actual engineering degree, do not call yourself one. she hashtags "engineering life" in one of her pictures too.

seems to me like all of heidis friends are just as dumb as she is.. and they just like to make it sound like they were smart enough to be engineers or doctors "like oh my god look at me I'm gorgeous AND smart. beat that!!" :barf:
I have no idea who that person is, but a designer is a kind of engineer. i know nothing but what my engineer friend has told me about this, but it is actually considered the most sought-after position in engineering. my friend designs bolts for electric buses and calls herself a designer. Anyway, no idea who this jessikacarmen person is or what she does lol. thought i'd give some insight.

HappyAsAHippo
Learner
Learner

Post by HappyAsAHippo »

notmyweave wrote:
Eazy5 wrote:also, came across Heidi's "best friend" (@jessikacarmen) IG the other day..the girl calls herself an engineer while in her bio it says "engineering designer". I'm sorry but if you don't have an actual engineering degree, do not call yourself one. she hashtags "engineering life" in one of her pictures too.

seems to me like all of heidis friends are just as dumb as she is.. and they just like to make it sound like they were smart enough to be engineers or doctors "like oh my god look at me I'm gorgeous AND smart. beat that!!" :barf:
I have no idea who that person is, but a designer is a kind of engineer. i know nothing but what my engineer friend has told me about this, but it is actually considered the most sought-after position in engineering. my friend designs bolts for electric buses and calls herself a designer. Anyway, no idea who this jessikacarmen person is or what she does lol. thought i'd give some insight.
Are you thinking of a Design Engineer? I don't think engineering designer is a real title lol.

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”