Liedi "BluffBunny" Scummers - Part 3

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liedi "BluffBunny" Scummers - Part 3

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

Sheabutter wrote:She's mentioned her hate pages. She was laughing at the page about her pinky toe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh shit, I remember that page :rofl: and the belly button page!

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

I agree with the weberainbow and there's another poster but they go on and on about how CG still loves Nikki and it's in a way that this person absolutely believes it to be true. Like they personally know everyone in the situation based on their SM.

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Cp3p0 wrote:I agree with the weberainbow and there's another poster but they go on and on about how CG still loves Nikki and it's in a way that this person absolutely believes it to be true. Like they personally know everyone in the situation based on their SM.

There another really creepy one that inserts herself into nearly all the negative comments left on Heidi's YT vids. She just full on goes nuts and slams people for bullying and says that Heidi is going to kill herself one day over all the mean comments. This person insists that she is a doctor or plastic surgeon and an ifbb bikini pro... I high key think that the account belongs to Heidi.
This same person also used to go on Insta pages and call Nikki fugly and slut shame her so I just found it funny that she was so anti bullying but then did it to NB... :?

psily
Informer
Informer

Post by psily »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:
Cp3p0 wrote:I agree with the weberainbow and there's another poster but they go on and on about how CG still loves Nikki and it's in a way that this person absolutely believes it to be true. Like they personally know everyone in the situation based on their SM.

There another really creepy one that inserts herself into nearly all the negative comments left on Heidi's YT vids. She just full on goes nuts and slams people for bullying and says that Heidi is going to kill herself one day over all the mean comments. This person insists that she is a doctor or plastic surgeon and an ifbb bikini pro... I high key think that the account belongs to Heidi.
This same person also used to go on Insta pages and call Nikki fugly and slut shame her so I just found it funny that she was so anti bullying but then did it to NB... :?
Yes md.surgical.resident or Julie E on YouTube

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

I know who you're talking about! It's that MD_surgical or some crap! Almost as pushy as that Tom guy.

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

YES! ^^ Julie E :rofl: It's so weird because she's always like "I'm a doctor and an IFBB bikini pro so.... blah blah blah" like as if her being an imaginary doctor and a professional ass spreader gives her credibility? :?

Im kind of hoping she reads here, makes an account, and has a full on melt down for my reading pleasure :rofl: I'm such a troll.

Delvon
Learner
Learner

Post by Delvon »

I think that recording post needs to be taken down, the person on the phone even says the address, that is not okay. I mean whatever she might have done or not it's not cool to post someones address

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

Agreed. They could have at least edited her address out.

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

Delvon wrote:I think that recording post needs to be taken down, the person on the phone even says the address, that is not okay. I mean whatever she might have done or not it's not cool to post someones address
if you look up the address, it's an apartment complex, so not where heidi is currently living. i'm surprised the person behind the IG page wasn't smart enough to do that?

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lurkosaurus Rex wrote:
Delvon wrote:I think that recording post needs to be taken down, the person on the phone even says the address, that is not okay. I mean whatever she might have done or not it's not cool to post someones address
if you look up the address, it's an apartment complex, so not where heidi is currently living. i'm surprised the person behind the IG page wasn't smart enough to do that?
Good point.
In the comments on the post neurothepitbull says "I don't want to get into too many details as to what I said on the phone to get that information. I may or may not have pretended to be Heidi myself. Either way, all they asked for was name and address. Also I could not been the victim calling or the victims mother, lawyer. I could of played many roles to obtain that information."

Dafaqqqq

Also, Heidi totally just hover handed this little girl..

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

Lurkosaurus Rex wrote:
Good point.
In the comments on the post neurothepitbull says "I don't want to get into too many details as to what I said on the phone to get that information. I may or may not have pretended to be Heidi myself. Either way, all they asked for was name and address. Also I could not been the victim calling or the victims mother, lawyer. I could of played many roles to obtain that information."

Dafaqqqq
Good grief. How about you don't incriminate yourself on Instagram. I mean if you're going to play detective at least be smart about it and keep your illegal activity to yourself. What is wrong with people? Is taking Heidi down really worth that much? She's doing a pretty good job of losing views all on her own.

sponsoredcontent
Informer
Informer

Post by sponsoredcontent »

That IG post is creepy AF. I feel like she could get in A LOT of trouble impersonating Heidi, and also could get the employee that disclosed the information in trouble. Not okay.

Delvon
Learner
Learner

Post by Delvon »

Thank god it got deleted

whodunitt
Informer
Informer

Post by whodunitt »

Delvon wrote:Thank god it got deleted
I think it's still there? I just checked and I saw the post.

So is the post alluding to the fact that Heidi lied about Neuro biting her friend so she could just give him up? The buff bunny blocked me page also has a post from Alex saying it wasn't him who got bit. If the story is true I wonder who it could be

Delvon
Learner
Learner

Post by Delvon »

Fatgirloncouch now posted it too. Seriously not okay

Boo-shit
Debater
Debater

Post by Boo-shit »

She set herself up for it if she indeed lied about the situation. Heidi knows very well people like to dig up things on her, 2-3 months ago her restraining order against her stalker was posted on here.

She could have easily said she could not handle him and would be better off in another home. I mean common we all knew she was not the greatest dog owner, owning up to that fact instead of lying about it would have been better.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Yeah no I'm not ok with that at all.

I know she lied and is shady and irresponsible and selfish, but it's never ok to impersonate someone to get information about them and then put that all over the internet. We are not Anonymous and this isn't serious enough for that kind of activity.

mostlyopaque
Talker
Talker

Post by mostlyopaque »

I had made a comment on fat girls IG asking about the potential of Heidi making up the neuro attack and she said someone had confirmed it did happen. I call BS

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

With all of this backlash and speculation about Neuro, WHY CAN'T SHE JUST BE HONEST? If people are thinking the whole attack was fabricated, why is this "friend's" identity still a secret? I feel like if Neuro bit Lexi, she would say "there was an accident with Neuro and Lexi but don't worry, they'll both be okay!" Why is this person a mystery? Was it actually a stranger? A child? WHO? It's not like it *actually* matters; people just want truth. Sean Sarantos already told the world Neuro is definitely going to be up for adoption. She was already caught lying. WHY IS SHE STILL HIDING THE TRUTH?

This is my biggest issue with Heidi. I just don't understand.

irinaaas28
Learner
Learner

Post by irinaaas28 »

Zomgirl wrote:With all of this backlash and speculation about Neuro, WHY CAN'T SHE JUST BE HONEST? If people are thinking the whole attack was fabricated, why is this "friend's" identity still a secret? I feel like if Neuro bit Lexi, she would say "there was an accident with Neuro and Lexi but don't worry, they'll both be okay!" Why is this person a mystery? Was it actually a stranger? A child? WHO? It's not like it *actually* matters; people just want truth. Sean Sarantos already told the world Neuro is definitely going to be up for adoption. She was already caught lying. WHY IS SHE STILL HIDING THE TRUTH?

This is my biggest issue with Heidi. I just don't understand.
I think she enjoys all the drama. After all, "there is no such thing as bad publicity". Honestly, it's our fault that we give her so much attention, because she "feeds" on it, even if we call her out and point out her lies and stuff.
We can all agree that if she would suddenly lose more than half of her followers and everyone would stop mentioning her, that would be a real "hit in the nuts". There are so many people that didn't know about her existance but found out about her when all this CG/Neuro/Nikki(and so on) drama started...
She's a terrible person and it makes me so sad that she has so many fans that blindly follow her.

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”