Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Liedi "BluffBunny" Scummers - Part 3

Post by fritzness »

Perf.

Post by Guest »

I posted this in Nikki's thread but I guess it's more appropriate here...

Anyone here automatically think of Robert Munsch's children's book "Stephanie's Ponytail" with regards to Heidi needing to be Nikki's twin?

npiccham
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by npiccham »

Her tweets today about being a science genius/business mogul...yeah right. She acts as if she was going to be the most renowned neurosurgeon of the century when she didn't even get her bachelors. And based on her launch party flop she probably shouldn't brag about her business savvy.

Her entire persona online is based off being a ditzy "bunny" who loves pink and unicorns. Plus a punk rock Metallica girl. Plus a die hard sports fan. Plus a rough and tough country chick who shoots guns. Plus an undercover brainiac who loves science. Plus a motivational speaker and relationship expert. Plus a white girl who can salsa. Plus a girl boss CEO. Oh, and a junk food addict.

She is so desperate to be a special unique person that she has turned into a train wreck.

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

I can't help but picture Hoedi in her home watching Nikki's latest video. Bitch you thought Nikki would tell her fans to stop talking shit. :tu:

Timelydisguise
Talker
Talker

Post by Timelydisguise »

lol, I don't get how she sees how much hate she gets everywhere (ghost pepper is a joke to his fanboys in the comments), how Christian sees all of the hate, then compare that to all of the Nikki support and still continue being this scummy. I feel like no normal people want to be villains or come across as what she represents, but here she is, getting worse by the hour, giving up her dog etc
Christian is seriously so dumb for being with her

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

I think this has been discussed before but I would probably watch her videos if she accepted her villain status. Owned it and was who she really is all the time. Openly admitting to copying Nikki for views and to piss her off. I'm probably in the minority and she'd get a lot of hate but I dunno, I'd still watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunshinenever
Informer
Informer

Post by sunshinenever »

npiccham wrote:Her tweets today about being a science genius/business mogul...yeah right. She acts as if she was going to be the most renowned neurosurgeon of the century when she didn't even get her bachelors. And based on her launch party flop she probably shouldn't brag about her business savvy.

Her entire persona online is based off being a ditzy "bunny" who loves pink and unicorns. Plus a punk rock Metallica girl. Plus a die hard sports fan. Plus a rough and tough country chick who shoots guns. Plus an undercover brainiac who loves science. Plus a motivational speaker and relationship expert. Plus a white girl who can salsa. Plus a girl boss CEO. Oh, and a junk food addict.

She is so desperate to be a special unique person that she has turned into a train wreck.
oh shit when you put it like that....it's like she is playing all these stereotypical characters in a one woman show lmao.

i remembered how i used to watch her, i thought she was SO MATURE! She talked in this really calm voice, talked about eating vegetables and doing wheat grass shots. She dressed and acted like an adult, like, her and her boyfriend are these healthy on the go fit lifestyle people. Like, this blonde girl in exercise clothes with this big house and boyfriend. They have their shit together and have a better lifestyle than me. I actually learned things from her. Her personality was so level and normal. She wasn't this big production. Now I feel I am more mature than her and she has become batshit insane.

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 »

sunshinenever wrote:
npiccham wrote:Her tweets today about being a science genius/business mogul...yeah right. She acts as if she was going to be the most renowned neurosurgeon of the century when she didn't even get her bachelors. And based on her launch party flop she probably shouldn't brag about her business savvy.

oh shit when you put it like that....it's like she is playing all these stereotypical characters in a one woman show lmao.

i remembered how i used to watch her, i thought she was SO MATURE! She talked in this really calm voice, talked about eating vegetables and doing wheat grass shots. She dressed and acted like an adult, like, her and her boyfriend are these healthy on the go fit lifestyle people. Like, this blonde girl in exercise clothes with this big house and boyfriend. They have their shit together and have a better lifestyle than me. I actually learned things from her. Her personality was so level and normal. She wasn't this big production. Now I feel I am more mature than her and she has become batshit insane.
Same! I used to love her and think she was so cool because she didn't track everything and just lived healthfully. But now she's gone batshit and it makes me sad. Same thing with Emily Hayden, its like their platforms and getting caught up in who you're dating and yada yada can really change a person. And as much as I'm deeply entertained by it (it is amusing like reality TV, especially when you've been following these people for a while) it also makes me really sad to see people completely change in such a short period of time

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

Lmao!
Wonder what new career path she's going to take. Rocket science?

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

ImageImage

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

Sheabutter wrote:ImageImage
Woah! Did she delete all of those comments? My twitter doesn't show any of that.
Lol she can't get a break anywhere.

dr-tran
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dr-tran »

Awful lot of fruit thar in her food prep video.

Also, who the fuck spends $8 on precooked broccoli??

16$ on FOUR chicken breasts??

jfc this isn't meal prep it's laziness and money burning

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

dr-tran wrote:Awful lot of fruit thar in her food prep video.

Gotta get them clicks for that "2 minute meal prep" video.

Yeah it's easy to "prep" meals in 2 minutes if you buy all pre-cooked shit.

whodunitt
Informer
Informer

Post by whodunitt »

fritzness wrote:
dr-tran wrote:Awful lot of fruit thar in her food prep video.

Gotta get them clicks for that "2 minute meal prep" video.

Yeah it's easy to "prep" meals in 2 minutes if you buy all pre-cooked shit.
right. at this point she's just re-arranging stuff into different containers.

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

Cp3p0 wrote:
Sheabutter wrote:ImageImage
Woah! Did she delete all of those comments? My twitter doesn't show any of that.
Lol she can't get a break anywhere.
Haha no it's still there. I don't think she'll delete it. She gets very little interaction on twitter.

gapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by gapeach »

Following <3

Delvon
Learner
Learner

Post by Delvon »

I think that account neuro_the_pitbull is taking it a bit too crazy imo. I mean yes it's great for neuro to get the real story, but having Heidi's address and asking the hospital? I mean are hospitals in the US even allowed to give out information like that?

Misskorny
Informer
Informer

Post by Misskorny »

Delvon wrote:I think that account neuro_the_pitbull is taking it a bit too crazy imo. I mean yes it's great for neuro to get the real story, but having Heidi's address and asking the hospital? I mean are hospitals in the US even allowed to give out information like that?
That's really scary

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

Delvon wrote:I think that account neuro_the_pitbull is taking it a bit too crazy imo. I mean yes it's great for neuro to get the real story, but having Heidi's address and asking the hospital? I mean are hospitals in the US even allowed to give out information like that?
pretty sure its against HIPAA to give out any personal information, so if someone were to call asking about Heidi, they wouldn't be able to give any information or even acknowledge that they know of her

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Some of the expose instas are going a little batty tbh.

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”