Heidi Ho aka BoilerBunny - Part 2

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Heidi Ho aka BoilerBunny - Part 2

Post by Healthyish85 »

fritzness wrote:I'm 95% sure BB is a Trump voter, so it wouldn't surprise me if CG is as well. He's a "business man" and all :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . I can't remember where I saw it or why I think that but I'm pretty sure it's true.
IF she is involved enough with politics to have an opinion I'd prob agree with you...I mean, she is from Alaska and now Texas.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Healthyish85 wrote:
fritzness wrote:I'm 95% sure BB is a Trump voter, so it wouldn't surprise me if CG is as well. He's a "business man" and all :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . I can't remember where I saw it or why I think that but I'm pretty sure it's true.
IF she is involved enough with politics to have an opinion I'd prob agree with you...I mean, she is from Alaska and now Texas.
Oh I don't believe she's involved in politics. Just that she voted that way.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Goddammit I went to see who fatgirloncouch follows and accidentally unfollowed her :rofl:

dr-tran
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by dr-tran »

Healthyish85 wrote:
Lurkosaurus Rex wrote:
rogueness wrote:As much as I don't like CG anymore after what he did to Nikki, I'm still wondering how anyone can be with someone who everyone else hates so much? Heidi definitely has more haters. Doesn't that make CG question himself? But yeah, I guess it's easy to be blinded by someone who resembles you so much.
i honestly feel like they're staying together because people are expecting them to break up. they're both to prideful to let everyone get the satisfaction of knowing their relationship didn't work out.
this x100. it is ALLLLL about pride for them now. they HAVE to stay together to prove everyone wrong.
I hope they get married.

What a bitter marriage that would be, and a wonderful divorce.

They deserve it. :rofl:

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

His dad was a big Trump supporter so it wouldn't surprise me if he did too.

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

There's a brand called Senita (they have an IG) and they have high waisted shorts with pockets and even sports bras with pockets. I haven't bought from them but their prices don't look too bad and they have really cute designs
(Posting this on CG & BBs thread so everyone sees. Don't be tempted to buy from CG & BB )

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Post by Squidgit »

simplycourt11 wrote:There's a brand called Senita (they have an IG) and they have high waisted shorts with pockets and even sports bras with pockets. I haven't bought from them but their prices don't look too bad and they have really cute designs
(Posting this on CG & BBs thread so everyone sees. Don't be tempted to buy from CG & BB )
Don't worry. I'd rather have my nipples chewed off by a monkey than buy anything from those two twats.

LemonadeGrenade
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by LemonadeGrenade »

I use to not buy into the Heidi copies Lululemon/other brands as being such a big deal because the designs were so plain that there clearly wasn't a lot of thought going into it. Like solid colour leggings with seams and pockets down the side of the thigh is pretty saturated across the market and it's not like you can really move the seams around too much.

But she clearly straight up copied lululemon on her elysium leggings which I ripped on a while ago because the ribbons looked low quality and squished her leggs. I just saw this post on heicopynikki. and it's hilariously obvious she straight up copied them down to the details that make them unique.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Not sure how you can see this post and think she doesn't copy them

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”