Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Locked
User avatar
dr-tran
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:56 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by dr-tran »

jen44021- wrote:No offense but you guys are just digging now. I have those LULU leggings and they fit me like that. My husband says they're my diaper leggings. Look up ZONE IN tights. They have creases on the bottom of the ass. Now if you have somewhat an ass you're going to get that effect.

I personally don't like Heidi the horse face but stop digging. Plus you blame her for trying to be relatable but how is Nikki relatable?? She pays 5,000+ a month of rent plus owns a new range rover, gets expensive beaded hair extensions, expensive eyelash extensions, expensive tanning sessions, lip injections which are pricey and botox. HOW THE HELL IS THIS GIRL LOW MAINTENACE or relatable?? Plus I read once here that someone said Heidi seems like the time to think being blonde is a gift or something if priviledge when Nickki always says her sisters are the lucky ones. They are so lucky to be born with blonde hair? Remember when Nikki had brownish hair? That was short-lived. I would love to see how she looks without the eyelashes, lip injections, boobs, hair extensions, self tanner and without the botox. I get it she's a likable girl but some of you are becoming Nikki minions.
That's good to know. I don't own lulu's so I wouldn't know.

Yes, it's digging. It's not inappropriate IMO because a) this is a gossip site and we are gossiping and b) this chick has lied about a ton of things how far fetched is it that she'd lie about the one thing her career relies on? C'mon now. :roll:

Yes, we get it. Nikki lives a privileged life and is high maintenance. I don't know anyone here that wont agree that she is high maintenance to some extent. I don't relate to that at all, and she has done things in the past to rub me the wrong way. However, Nikki is honest and I relate to how she holds herself. She's pretty laid back, and doesn't take herself seriously. Heidi takes everything seriously and lies about literally everything from the food she's allergic to who she actually is as a person that I can't relate to her because idk who she really is.

No offense but I don't understand how your Nikki rant relates to our conversation. Maybe we are minions for being a fan, but how does that make Heidi any less of a liar who will go the extra mile to be a terrible person? :? Plus you can totally disprove our conversation about the butt pads by saying your lulu's do the same thing without dragging Nikki into this.

User avatar
regina_giddens
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 621
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:41 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by regina_giddens »

I think you'd be kidding yourself if you didn't admit that part of the reason everyone hates Heidi is because they are Team Nikki. The comparisons between them were constant, even before this whole BB&CG shitstorm.

Don't get me wrong, Heidi is repulsive. But it's true.

Justlisten
Learner
Learner
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by Justlisten »

My dislike for Heidi has nothing to do with Nikki, I disliked her since April of last year Before I started liking Nikki. But I guess nikki is the reason I started disliking her, she couldn't stop talking about Christian after Nikki breakup, she rub me the wrong way and it was the last video I saw of hers. At that time I wasn't particularly a fan of Nikki, but Heidi annoyed me when she couldn't stop talking about christian, when she at the time had a boyfriend. I probably made so sense :?

Justlisten
Learner
Learner
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by Justlisten »

My dislike for Heidi has nothing to do with Nikki, I disliked her since April of last year Before I started liking Nikki. But I guess nikki is the reason I started disliking her, she couldn't stop talking about Christian after Nikki breakup, she rub me the wrong way and it was the last video I saw of hers. At that time I wasn't particularly a fan of Nikki, but Heidi annoyed me when she couldn't stop talking about christian, when she at the time had a boyfriend. I probably made so sense :?

Justlisten
Learner
Learner
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by Justlisten »

The convo about the pads was awesome though, too bad for the party poopers :FU:

User avatar
jen44021-
Talker
Talker
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:00 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by jen44021- »

regina_giddens wrote:I think you'd be kidding yourself if you didn't admit that part of the reason everyone hates Heidi is because they are Team Nikki. The comparisons between them were constant, even before this whole BB&CG shitstorm.

Don't get me wrong, Heidi is repulsive. But it's true.
I agree. I'm only saying they're digging bc its true. Its getting a little bit old. I'm not saying she's not a liar, just that everyone here is a hypocrite. Saying they hate minions and blind followers for idolizing people but yet they worship Nikki just bc what? She has filmed herself with no makeup before?? Wooptidoo. I remember the time she finally came clean about her breast augmentation about 100 videos later. Claiming something stupid like "I don't want to make people feel they need to get it. Honestly I look right through her. Eventually some day everyone will get tired of this geeky, low maintenance, victim persona she tries to put out. I will save this for her thread but I haven't forgotten the whole blame it on the alcohol situation or how she talked shit about Christian when he dumped her, or exposed the Denae bitch. An innocent and harmless person doesn't do that especially if he or she has a following. Critical thinking. Everyone should try it. I'm sure she's loving all of the hate Horserace Bunny is getting.

User avatar
dr-tran
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:56 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by dr-tran »

regina_giddens wrote:I think you'd be kidding yourself if you didn't admit that part of the reason everyone hates Heidi is because they are Team Nikki. The comparisons between them were constant, even before this whole BB&CG shitstorm.

Don't get me wrong, Heidi is repulsive. But it's true.
That's fair. You're right, but what I'm saying is I don't see how discussing whether or not Heidi stuffs dat butt is directly correlated to us being Nikki minions. I can see that we shit on Heidi and give Nikki a lot of passes because of the drama/bias for Nikki,. I can see how that applies to whether or not we think Heidi is more high maintenance than Nikki.

Howweeeveerr since OP commented regarding our butt pad convoI never made any comparisons butt wise of Heidi and Nikki (which is why I'm confused), just that Heidi's ass doesn't look real when she's wearing leggings and she doesn't really do many butt selfies sans pants.

But since we're on the topic I think Nikki doesn't stuff her pants because she's posted multiple pictures of her sans pants, and even a few sans posing that she's posted on IG and twitter not too long ago. I want to see Heidi post a similar set of pics. But she's too #classynevertrashy to do that unless it's in a soft-core porn photoshoot. :?

User avatar
regina_giddens
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 621
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:41 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by regina_giddens »

I find it hard to believe because I can't believe someone would actually stuff their butt. Like, is that really a thing that people do? :rofl:

User avatar
jen44021-
Talker
Talker
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:00 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by jen44021- »

Bring it. I'll just make another account.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3511
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:25 am
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 450 times

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by Spid »

jen44021- wrote:Bring it. I'll just make another account.
So you're just a troll?

User avatar
jen44021-
Talker
Talker
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:00 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by jen44021- »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
jen44021- wrote:Bring it. I'll just make another account.
Anyone who hates Heidi and loves Nikki despite their genuine similarities probably is a huge minion. But I'm just warning you that slut shaming anyone probably won't go over well here. Clearly you're in the victim blaming camp on the whole sexual violation situation. I hope you never black out after drinking and feel scared and violated to learn that you willingly slept with someone you wouldn't have if you were sober. If you can't understand why Nikki lied, you have issues.

ETA: If you want to continue this conversation, let's move it to Nikki's thread and get back to BB discussion. :tu:
Not slut shaming. I don't even know where you got that from? I think she needed an excuse and panicked. If it were true I'm sure that Frank guy would be in some serious trouble. Plus If it were true, she wouldn't have said that in a video not even to defend herself. To me personal problems are more important dealing with personally. You shouldn't do it to just "clear" your stupid social media name. I've been almost blacked out drunk guess what? I don't end up sleeping with my ex's friends :roll: But back to Horse face Heidi -> Carry on

User avatar
jen44021-
Talker
Talker
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:00 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by jen44021- »

I will make all the accounts I want :FU: Theres no way to stop that! F U and your stupid "rules"

User avatar
Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:39 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

Lol. What the hell happened in here!?? :rofl:

Did BB actually come to her own thread?!

User avatar
wawa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 580
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by wawa »

I personally didn't think the 2-3 posts about Heidi's butt pads was digging or excessive but whatever. Someone pointed it out and I agreed, it does look like she wears a diaper. I don't think those leggings are the zone in tights though, they looks like aligns or wonder unders... Her legs look super small compared to her butt so it looks suspicious, and her career IS based around her body, but again, whatever. Gossiping on guru gossip is apparently not allowed, Lol.

User avatar
Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:39 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

I want more buttpad analysis... ;)
Hahahaha.

I'm with ephillipswife though, it's Depends, no doubt!!

User avatar
Squidgit
Informer
Informer
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:45 pm
Has thanked: 212 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by Squidgit »

jen44021- wrote:
regina_giddens wrote:I think you'd be kidding yourself if you didn't admit that part of the reason everyone hates Heidi is because they are Team Nikki. The comparisons between them were constant, even before this whole BB&CG shitstorm.

Don't get me wrong, Heidi is repulsive. But it's true.
I agree. I'm only saying they're digging bc its true. Its getting a little bit old. I'm not saying she's not a liar, just that everyone here is a hypocrite. Saying they hate minions and blind followers for idolizing people but yet they worship Nikki just bc what? She has filmed herself with no makeup before?? Wooptidoo. I remember the time she finally came clean about her breast augmentation about 100 videos later. Claiming something stupid like "I don't want to make people feel they need to get it. Honestly I look right through her. Eventually some day everyone will get tired of this geeky, low maintenance, victim persona she tries to put out. I will save this for her thread but I haven't forgotten the whole blame it on the alcohol situation or how she talked shit about Christian when he dumped her, or exposed the Denae bitch. An innocent and harmless person doesn't do that especially if he or she has a following. Critical thinking. Everyone should try it. I'm sure she's loving all of the hate Horserace Bunny is getting.
I kind of get where you're coming from w/some of what you say but to call everyone here who's calling Heidi out a hypocrite is bullshit. You want us to "critically" think about it... how about you give us that same courtesy? There are plenty of users here who are calling Heidi out that have ALSO called Nikki out on numerous occasions. Were they being "hypocritical" then too? Sure there're some post that are reaching or maybe even a little harsh but at the the same time there're also some very good post that are NOT personal attacks on Heidi but rather on her business or public image (which is part of her business) which we have a right to voice our disappointment on. So please don't lump everyone here who happens to have an unfavorable opinion about Heidi in a category of hypocrisy. :roll:

CarmineChameleon
Talker
Talker
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:50 pm
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by CarmineChameleon »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
jen44021- wrote:I will make all the accounts I want :FU: Theres no way to stop that! F U and your stupid "rules"
They're not my rules babe, those are the forum rules. And there is a way to stop it... by banning your IP address. You need to settle the fuck down quickly.
Ha, I got all excited when she wrote that and didn't see that you'd already replied. She's a shitty troll if she didn't know that it's quite simple to see/ban an ip address in these types of forums.
Then again, I guess the phrase "shitty troll" is redundant.

amandastoller
Learner
Learner
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by amandastoller »

Really? Is this page turning into Alphalete Detective 2.0? Just let everyone post what ever they want, don't get mad if they bash whomever, that's the whole point of these threads. Nikki and Heidi are both adults don't get offended if someone just doesn't "admire" them as much as you do and start calling people trolls :|

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1966
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:32 pm
Has thanked: 1046 times
Been thanked: 1476 times

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by fritzness »

Lol I'm the one who mentioned Nikki filming in no makeup and it certainly wasn't an explanation for worshipping her. The point was clearly completely missed or intentionally ignored. Whatever, back to Heidi.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

heidi90
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:16 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by heidi90 »

She is wearing align pants not zone in.

amandastoller
Learner
Learner
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by amandastoller »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
amandastoller wrote:Really? Is this page turning into Alphalete Detective 2.0? Just let everyone post what ever they want, don't get mad if they bash whomever, that's the whole point of these threads. Nikki and Heidi are both adults don't get offended if someone just doesn't "admire" them as much as you do and start calling people trolls :|
She was called a troll because she threatened to make multiple accounts. Everyone can post whatever they want (I mean, as long as it's in the relevant thread haha) including conspiracy theories about Heidi wearing Depends.

---
Maybe HeidiHo could become a spokesperson for Depends a la Lisa Rinna?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I definitely agree, my comment wasn't solely talking about the previous comments, more of a general remark because the threads have been extremely alphalete detective'ish the past few days. (probably because the page is dying out)
:rofl: :rofl: YES, I absoletly love those diaper theories also :rofl:

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1064
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:45 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by alliezee »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
jen44021- wrote:No offense but you guys are just digging now. I have those LULU leggings and they fit me like that. My husband says they're my diaper leggings. Look up ZONE IN tights. They have creases on the bottom of the ass. Now if you have somewhat an ass you're going to get that effect.

I personally don't like Heidi the horse face but stop digging. Plus you blame her for trying to be relatable but how is Nikki relatable?? She pays 5,000+ a month of rent plus owns a new range rover, gets expensive beaded hair extensions, expensive eyelash extensions, expensive tanning sessions, lip injections which are pricey and botox. HOW THE HELL IS THIS GIRL LOW MAINTENACE or relatable?? Plus I read once here that someone said Heidi seems like the time to think being blonde is a gift or something if priviledge when Nickki always says her sisters are the lucky ones. They are so lucky to be born with blonde hair? Remember when Nikki had brownish hair? That was short-lived. I would love to see how she looks without the eyelashes, lip injections, boobs, hair extensions, self tanner and without the botox. I get it she's a likable girl but some of you are becoming Nikki minions.
Please don't tell other posters what to post/what not to post as that is against the rules of GG. If the conversation (which is related to Heidi) bothers you, scroll past it.
@hoardganizedjen this is the same chick who hates jazmine garcia for being proudly hispanic but not speaking spanish. she's an ignorant potential psychopath

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1966
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:32 pm
Has thanked: 1046 times
Been thanked: 1476 times

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by fritzness »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
wawa wrote:I personally didn't think the 2-3 posts about Heidi's butt pads was digging or excessive but whatever. Someone pointed it out and I agreed, it does look like she wears a diaper. I don't think those leggings are the zone in tights though, they looks like aligns or wonder unders... Her legs look super small compared to her butt so it looks suspicious, and her career IS based around her body, but again, whatever. Gossiping on guru gossip is apparently not allowed, Lol.
Please continue your discussion, everything that was posted in regards to DiaperGate is perfectly allowed!
DiaperGate :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

User avatar
Beefit

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by Beefit »

So becca gets her nails done, a little me time. Buffbunny goes on Snapchat an hour later and compared herself to other girls about how she thinks it's soo boring. I wonder if she was kinda sorta trying to shade becca, CGs assistant. ImageImage

User avatar
Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:39 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Heidi Somers/BuffBunny

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

Those thick square acrylics... :barf:

Locked

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”