Christian "Keeping UP with the Blackketters" Guzman - Part 4

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Christian "Keeping UP with the Blackketters" Guzman - Pa

Post by fritzness »

He's created an environment around him where you cannot speak up/out against him or he'll shred you to pieces publicly. That was most evident with Nikki but it's also evident in his rants about anonymous employees. What a toxic person.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Spid »

Vodkab4noon wrote:
Spid wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:Lol @ CG hiring Ashley to run the gym. So is she not going to be a teacher anymore? Also, isn't she like 31 or 32? How does she have 15 years of managerial experience with businesses? I mean... how does she even have 8 years? Hasn't she been a teacher this whole time?? So fucking weird.
Sounds like she's just doing it as a side thing. He's gone for the cheap option again. She'll hardly ever be there so if anything is broken during school term time then it'll still take an eternity to get fixed.

I thought it was BS about the 15 years managerial experience too. I know she's old but she's been a teacher and what else? Managed clients for PT maybe.

Between Dereck, Becca and maybe even Joe they have him by the balls if they wanted to. He would be absolutely screwed if any of them left.
Sobinski wrote:Holy shit, how fucking ENTITLED do you have to be to use someone's memory card without asking them? And then to DELETE EVERYTHING ON IT. Holy fuck I would never ever speak to CG again. What a fucking selfish tool!
How much of a c**t do you have to be do this. It was so obviously going to happen too. If someone did that to his footage we would see the rant to end all rants.
Oh honey. 31 is not old. How old are you?? You'll be surprised at how quickly you turn 30, when it once seems "old" and far away.
Apologies, I didn't mean it like that. I meant I know she's older than the rest of the crew so she would have more experience but she's not old enough to have 15 years managerial experience.

Misskorny
Informer
Informer

Post by Misskorny »

I watched few CG vlogs and I don't get why he is not hiring any professionals with real experience and/or education? Issues with UP energy drink would have never existed if proper competitor analysis was made, Alphalete costs could have been driven down long time ago if he had someone to help with forecasts and planning.
And please explain how can 31 years old have 15 years of management experience. What can 16 year old manage? Lemonade stand?

PooPoo
Learner
Learner

Post by PooPoo »

CG is popular because he knows the 'Dream Big and Succeed' bullshit talks he use to have. He knows what people like and go for and so he uses clickbait too. If CG didn't use clickbait I wonder where his channel would be? If you watch his instagram stories you'll find out how childish and mindless he really is. He's just lucky because he was on youtube so early. I quit watching him since he got with Heidi, He's become intolerable since he's with her. There have been so many lies that their relationship will unravel if those lies were unleashed. He has no idea how fake Heidi truly is. If he knew, he would run away so fast. She's so fake friendly to gt what she wants. That 31 year old with 15 years of experience just shows how much of a liar he really is. Hiring professionals cost more money so he hires people who can eventually drag him down. People with no education like CG and Heidi use psychology and peoples feelings to get their money. I don't watch those two anymore. They sucked people in with workouts and now they're nothing but clickbait and repetetive crap. I once believed in Cg

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Addressing rumours of copying from Gymshark, Nike, etc in latest video. Says he didn't copy anyone but was sick of going to Zara and similar places to constantly buy tshirts. Is he just relying on his newer fans not knowing his history with Gymshark? Just a few mins previously he said he was coming out with joggers just like Nike's tech line. But he doesn't copy?

New business with a physical store coming 1/1/19. Comments saying it might be Waba Grill. Makes sense as I'm sure he said he had enquired about doing a franchise a while ago.

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

Can he not give his friend a gift to open in a gift bag with the price tag taken off?

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

Saw this tweet and was shocked to see the comment section agreed with me. What a twat lmao.

ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

what does that tweet even mean? is he saying Starbucks employees need those qualities? or that he does? I have no idea what hes saying

Post by Guest »

Yikes. Imagine typing that nonsensical gobbledegook out and thinking to yourself "Yup, this is a great tweet. This is definitely something I should send."

Also I lost it at this response:

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spilledmytea »

His house, while "nice," is so BORING. I say this as someone who prefers a more minimal look.

It doesn't really help that these fitness YouTubers have the lamest taste when it comes to home decor.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

spilledmytea wrote:His house, while "nice," is so BORING. I say this as someone who prefers a more minimal look.

It doesn't really help that these fitness YouTubers have the lamest taste when it comes to home decor.
I liked it. Pretty minimal but way too many pieces of 'art'.

I'm just surprised that a property that was around 600-700k only has 3 bedrooms. I guess it would be 4 if the cinema was converted back.

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

that mirrored body sculpture thing was just outright tacky.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

looking forward to seeing it with heidi's decor once she moves in... i think Nala is really going to enjoy her fluffy white rug and that furry egg chair!!

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

Healthyish85 wrote:looking forward to seeing it with heidi's decor once she moves in... i think Nala is really going to enjoy her fluffy white rug and that furry egg chair!!
As if Heidi will be allowed to bring her things.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

The fact that nobody can seem to potty train that dog drives me insane.

Ravenslaw1
Learner
Learner

Post by Ravenslaw1 »

Is Nala living with him full time now?? Geez

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

fritzness wrote:The fact that nobody can seem to potty train that dog drives me insane.
especially since it isn't that hard at all, especially with smart breeds. It honestly takes a few days.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Y'all ruined everything. I saw the title of this and immediately thought of this gd thread :rofl:

[youtube][/youtube]

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

I wonder what's happened with him and Myodetox. I went on their IG recently and it looks like their West Hollywood location is opening soon, he was supposed to be a partner in this but hasn't mentioned it in a long time.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Christian GooMafioso Mistress

That's what Goomah means and now it's all I think about when I see his name. :rofl:

Return to “Christian Guzman - Archived Threads”