Christian "Ghost Pepper" Goomah

AmberRose
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Christian "Ghost Pepper" Goomah

Post by AmberRose » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:47 am

I live 15 minutes from him/Alphalete and the only time I've seen someone wearing Alphalete is when Guzman was on my flight to DC last September.

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:59 am

I had a class with a guy this summer who was alllll about the gym and all he wore was alphalete and gym shark.
"I feel like the lady from Scandal! Is her name Scandal?"

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:38 pm

AmberRose wrote:I live 15 minutes from him/Alphalete and the only time I've seen someone wearing Alphalete is when Guzman was on my flight to DC last September.
k, I'm gonna need deets on this. Spill.

AmberRose
Learner
Learner

Post by AmberRose » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:09 pm

Ha! Nothing exciting. He was going to visit Maxx. It was just after him and Nikki got back together and went public. I didn't talk to him, but he was talking to some guy that is a photographer while waiting to board. He seemed nice and normal, just told the guy he was a YouTuber. I made it into the background of his video haha!

I also know someone that dated someone in the Alphalete group.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:53 pm

Who did they date?

AmberRose
Learner
Learner

Post by AmberRose » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:04 pm

I don't wanna say on here, but I will message you and tell you. I'll tell you this much, they still work there. ;)

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:25 pm

AmberRose wrote:I don't wanna say on here, but I will message you and tell you. I'll tell you this much, they still work there. ;)
Ooh, ooh! Message me tooooo. I need the hot goss.

Sobinski
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sobinski » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:14 pm

Joe?

AmberRose
Learner
Learner

Post by AmberRose » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:06 pm

Not Joe. Joe is the most annoying person alive though.

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:57 pm

Lmao in the latest video CG is describing his new joggers and says, their cheap. But then says more affordable right after. So it comes off as though he's talking about the quality.
Also, I don't think the bet between him and Maxx is fair or equal at all. Not that I think CG would win anyways. If he does pull off 1 rep at 315 and 21 reps at 245 right after, he's a huge sandbagger.
Also, I love the blush color in his new t-shirt line release. Too bad it's reserved for fu*k boys.

Sent from my Z831 using Tapatalk

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Cp3p0 wrote:Lmao in the latest video CG is describing his new joggers and says, their cheap. But then says more affordable right after. So it comes off as though he's talking about the quality.
Also, I don't think the bet between him and Maxx is fair or equal at all. Not that I think CG would win anyways. If he does pull off 1 rep at 315 and 21 reps at 245 right after, he's a huge sandbagger.
Also, I love the blush color in his new t-shirt line release. Too bad it's reserved for fu*k boys.

I thought it ended with 5 at 315 and then 20 at 245? I might have clicked out early lol

candlepants
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by candlepants » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:17 am

Cp3p0 wrote: Also, I don't think the bet between him and Maxx is fair or equal at all. Not that I think CG would win anyways. If he does pull off 1 rep at 315 and 21 reps at 245 right after, he's a huge sandbagger. \
What does sandbagger mean??

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:18 am

5x315 and 20x225 I think it was

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:20 am

candlepants wrote:
Cp3p0 wrote: Also, I don't think the bet between him and Maxx is fair or equal at all. Not that I think CG would win anyways. If he does pull off 1 rep at 315 and 21 reps at 245 right after, he's a huge sandbagger. \
Someone who pretends they aren't as good at something as they are so they can win little competitions like this.

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:28 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:
candlepants wrote:
Someone who pretends they aren't as good at something as they are so they can win little competitions like this.
Wow. Petty AF

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:28 am

Check out Dan Crane's IG story.

Soon as Heidi left town CG and the boys hit up a strip club. I'm betting Heidi knew though.

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:49 pm

Spid wrote:Check out Dan Crane's IG story.

Soon as Heidi left town CG and the boys hit up a strip club. I'm betting Heidi knew though.
I would also bet she doesn't care. She's a cool mom, er, girlfriend.

Fitnesscakes
Talker
Talker

Post by Fitnesscakes » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:37 pm

Whose that girl with the black hair sitting next to CG in Dans IG video? Why is she the only girl out with a group of guys? Unless she works there?

Thoserulesarent real
Debater
Debater

Post by Thoserulesarent real » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:46 pm

There are a ton of pictures of Christian on heidicopynikki at the strip club. He is a dog and it is only a matter of time until he cheats on Heidi.
Also I know it was a long time ago that they went to edc Las Vegas but I'm new here and I saw everyone mentioning the group they were with. I used to be close with jen who was in the group she has an amazing body and has a carefree cool personality so I bet Heidi was shi**ing herself that Christian would fall for her.

whodunitt
Informer
Informer

Post by whodunitt » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:41 pm

Thoserulesarent real wrote:There are a ton of pictures of Christian on heidicopynikki at the strip club. He is a dog and it is only a matter of time until he cheats on Heidi.
Also I know it was a long time ago that they went to edc Las Vegas but I'm new here and I saw everyone mentioning the group they were with. I used to be close with jen who was in the group she has an amazing body and has a carefree cool personality so I bet Heidi was shi**ing herself that Christian would fall for her.
might anyone be able to post screenshots? I don't have insta and the acct is private. thank you!!!!!!! xo

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:05 pm

whodunitt wrote:
Thoserulesarent real wrote:There are a ton of pictures of Christian on heidicopynikki at the strip club. He is a dog and it is only a matter of time until he cheats on Heidi.
might anyone be able to post screenshots? I don't have insta and the acct is private. thank you!!!!!!! xo
Yes people! Please post screencaps whenever it's a private account or the material being tweeted/IGed/whatever is likely to be deleted. :tu:

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:42 pm

I would bet that Heidi DOES care because we know how insecure she is. And I would also bet that he is going to cheat on her at some point if he hasn't already. We know what kind of guy he is. And if he was able to cheat on Nikki, the love of his life, it's not going to be hard to cheat on Heidi who he originally got with out of spite and used to hate when he was with Nikki.

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:32 pm

cat29 wrote:And if he was able to cheat on Nikki, the love of his life, it's not going to be hard to cheat on Heidi who he originally got with out of spite and used to hate when he was with Nikki.
Additionally, Nikki is a freak and Heidi is a sheltered girl from Alaska. Men are simple. If their sex life becomes too vanilla, they'll find excitement elsewhere.

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:25 pm

Zomgirl wrote:
cat29 wrote:And if he was able to cheat on Nikki, the love of his life, it's not going to be hard to cheat on Heidi who he originally got with out of spite and used to hate when he was with Nikki.
Additionally, Nikki is a freak and Heidi is a sheltered girl from Alaska. Men are simple. If their sex life becomes too vanilla, they'll find excitement elsewhere.
Eh, I don't think you can fairly judge what someone's sex style is from their outward appearance, personality or upbringing. I've definitely met some serious freaks who in normal situations, blush at a cuss word. :lol: Nikki doesn't strike me as particularly freaky... has she said otherwise?

Regardless of anyone's opinions of Nikki and Heidi, nobody deserves to be cheated on so I really hope he has learned to be man enough to end his relationship before cheating. I'm not sure why there are so many girls interested in his GP... you can get a great shot of it in his new vlog and it's just really sad :rofl:

Xxpinkcandy
Talker
Talker

Post by Xxpinkcandy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:18 pm

AmberRose wrote:Ha! Nothing exciting. He was going to visit Maxx. It was just after him and Nikki got back together and went public. I didn't talk to him, but he was talking to some guy that is a photographer while waiting to board. He seemed nice and normal, just told the guy he was a YouTuber. I made it into the background of his video haha!

I also know someone that dated someone in the Alphalete group.
I saw Maxx, Becca and Christian at the club when they were here in Toronto about a month ago.

He seemed nice, I was too drunk to really remember what we talked about but Becca offered to take a picture of him & I lol

Return to “Christian Guzman - Archived Threads”