Christan Guzman

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Christan Guzman

Post by Spid » Mon May 01, 2017 1:37 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing him hurting after he broke up with Nikki on her birthday. Just me?

If it was a stalker or break-in would he leave her alone and head back home? Unless it was a break-in to the new warehouse.

Is he really being respectful though? He's doing it drive views in his next videos imo. Having said something is up with Heidi it gets views on her next few videos up and on his in case he tells us what eventually. If he wanted to be discreet he could have just said "sorry guys, I can't do 90 videos in 90 days. I need this weekend off to recharge my batteries and I'll be back soon". Instead he has to give this little bit of info out. Oh, and in the rush to drive to SA he still managed to grab his gift for her. I'm still not convinced he just didn't want a quick break from Youtube.

jennafear557
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by jennafear557 » Mon May 01, 2017 10:59 pm

Hey Spid, yea some emotional pain might give CG a reality check, so I'm with you there. I Just meant I would never wish a car accident on him or something.
Could be some type of legal trouble w/Lululemon or another apparel manufacturer if she ripped off their designs. Or some other legal trouble. I was also thinking maybe it has to do w/her dog? He either got loose or maybe acted aggressively toward someone? I have no idea.
Changing my opinion on the respectful thing. He probably isn't legally allowed to talk about (otherwise he would totally milk it for views) like someone said above. Leaning toward some kind of legal trouble...

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter » Tue May 02, 2017 11:00 am

HoardganizedJen wrote:
well wait idk wrote:I think Project X is shoes
It's UP energy drink, confirmed by business documents he's filed.

The energy drink market is already saturated with shit products. :roll:

Coop1987
Learner
Learner

Post by Coop1987 » Thu May 04, 2017 9:37 am

So now he is using Bite meals.... :roll:

At least he stopped all those 'I hate LA' songs he was using in every video. At this point, he either needs to get over her or go after her. All of this passive aggressive nonsense he's doing is tiring.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Thu May 04, 2017 10:00 am

Is that what he was using for songs? Never really pay attention unless it's something catchy

The funny thing is he was talking about getting an apartment in LA before Nikki moved and then about staying in LA before his competition (in Sacramento, and after Nikki had decided to move iirc).

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 » Thu May 04, 2017 10:21 am

WTF he really is a bite meals affiliate now? COME ON KATY. I will be so pissed if she brought him officially on. i thought she was really close with Nikki??

lol that everyone jumps ship from Icon Meals. their food must be horrible??

ScienceRules
Talker
Talker

Post by ScienceRules » Thu May 04, 2017 11:16 am

Sheabutter wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
well wait idk wrote:I think Project X is shoes
It's UP energy drink, confirmed by business documents he's filed.

The energy drink market is already saturated with shit products. :roll:
This is true. I'm a gamer/biomed major so I drink a lot of energy drinks... or did... until I got an ulcer. Anywho, the only "good" ones I've had are Monster Absolute Zero, Monster 0 Red/White and Rockstar Peach 0 sugar (which is very difficult to find, at least in Canada). And I've had a lot of different kinds.

Honestly, I don't think Guzman could come up with a tasty energy drink if he tried. Monster has been in the game for years and their drinks are STILL huge misses for the most part (imo).

edit: Also, for someone who is in the health and fitness industry, energy drinks are NOT going to be great for your audience. Yes, a lot of fitness people drink them but for your BRAND it's not good to associate unhealthy things (energy drinks) with healthy things (alphalete). Energy drinks are literally the scum of the processed food world because they can be deceptively "good for you" and even though I love them, I think it's a bad business move.

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Thu May 04, 2017 3:08 pm

He mentioned that Project X was unlike anything on the market and I bet the person in his video comments that said he'll be creating some sort of energy drink that has pre-workout or other supplement in it. There's no way he can compete with Monster, Red Bull and Rockstar so he's got to have something different that he thinks is setting him apart. I guess we'll see next month!

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Thu May 04, 2017 3:47 pm

Not a bad shout that.

As someone who has never taken a PWO or tried any energy drink except Red Bull don't energy drinks pretty much have the ingrediants of a PWO anyway? Are they just missing whatever it is that gives you a pump?

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Thu May 04, 2017 4:11 pm

Spid wrote:Not a bad shout that.

As someone who has never taken a PWO or tried any energy drink except Red Bull don't energy drinks pretty much have the ingrediants of a PWO anyway? Are they just missing whatever it is that gives you a pump?
I am not 100% sure (coffee is my PWO of choice!) but I would imagine that they do have the same ingredients or at least the ingredients of each give the same effects. BUT I'm almost certain that energy drinks don't have even a fraction of the amount of those ingredients as PWO. But then it's like... why wouldn't you just take PWO alone because what does the energy drink offer that PWO doesn't? Someone who takes PWO might be able to confirm.

Maybe it's another supplement added in? Maybe the "UP" is a nod to "pumped up" and it'll have some sort of nitric oxide product added in? I just can't think of what else could possibly be innovative in regards to an energy drink lol.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Thu May 04, 2017 4:20 pm

The ready to drink pre-workout market is probably small. I don't even know if it exists?

But having PWO in it would harm his relationship with Ghost? We know he doesn't care about that after him leaving Gymshark but you'd think they wouldn't do a special PWO in his name in that case? Unless they don't care because it's a RTD market they don't have a product in but still there is a huge overlap of customers.

wawa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wawa » Thu May 04, 2017 4:45 pm

Omar Isuf just made a preworkout (powder). I actually got a container but haven't tried it yet. I like Omar and wanted to support him so I figured if I didn't like it my boyfriend would use it. I got the uncaffinated version but it's beta alanine, creatine, and citrulline malate- the caffeine version I think had 200mg. Normally I take 1/2 a scoop of c4 and nitric oxide as a PWO- I won't take that when I start using Omar's if I like it. Red Bull has about as much caffeine as an average preworkout but none of what's in Omar's product. Coffee varies depending how strong you drink it.

Basically, unless he's making the energy drink like a premixed preworkout- something to take before lifting, not just for a caffeine boost- then I don't see how he will do well. There's way too many energy drinks and they all taste like shit. Omar already did the "all in one" drink but I wouldn't put it past Christian to steal his idea.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 » Fri May 05, 2017 6:16 am

WHO is this new dude joining the alphalete group???? never heard of him (tho he's from Netherlands so that's prob why), creeped on his IG and hooray, another CG clone. he has a FASHION account and i had so much second hand embarrassment i had to click out after like 10 seconds. when will ripped skinny tights and tunic tops for men DIE.

*at least tho he does say that he realizes not everyone will like his style and he's cool with that instead of acting like we should be thankful he's gracing us with his genius.

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 » Fri May 05, 2017 6:51 am

I wish someone would make an Instagram account of alphalete apparel that's just random photos from Mel brooks film Men in Tights. Or any photo of men in tights with long tunics. Spring line. Fall line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 » Fri May 05, 2017 9:10 am

Healthyish85 wrote:WHO is this new dude joining the alphalete group???? never heard of him (tho he's from Netherlands so that's prob why), creeped on his IG and hooray, another CG clone. he has a FASHION account and i had so much second hand embarrassment i had to click out after like 10 seconds. when will ripped skinny tights and tunic tops for men DIE.

*at least tho he does say that he realizes not everyone will like his style and he's cool with that instead of acting like we should be thankful he's gracing us with his genius.
Who is it? Neda? He's been friends with CG for ages

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 » Fri May 05, 2017 1:03 pm

waffle_luver5 wrote:
Healthyish85 wrote:WHO is this new dude joining the alphalete group???? never heard of him (tho he's from Netherlands so that's prob why), creeped on his IG and hooray, another CG clone. he has a FASHION account and i had so much second hand embarrassment i had to click out after like 10 seconds. when will ripped skinny tights and tunic tops for men DIE.

Who is it? Neda? He's been friends with CG for ages
I don't even know for sure what his name is lol I don't doubt he's a friend of CG's I just swear i have never seen him ever before...

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Fri May 05, 2017 1:35 pm

It's the guy behind the Student Aesthetics youtube.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 » Fri May 05, 2017 1:55 pm

Spid wrote:It's the guy behind the Student Aesthetics youtube.
haha right, i just had no idea who THAT was even. sorry all! i guess i am way out of the fitspo male influencers lol

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Fri May 05, 2017 2:35 pm

I've only vaguely come across him before. Probably the first signing he's made that I've heard of.

LemonadeGrenade
Talker
Talker

Post by LemonadeGrenade » Fri May 12, 2017 4:26 am

I bet Icon Meals is super salty at the moment. At the beginning of Summer Shredding Guzman was all "I'm dropping my meal prep sponsor because I wants to be more relatable and make meal prep content."

....and a few weeks later is plugging Bite Meals. lol :roll:

I wonder how he's going to distribute the energy drink. If you look at his buying habits he seems to always buy them on the go and most people I know are the same they buy then 1-3 at a time at the gas station or grocery store. CG has only operated a successful company from his own warehouse and online sales, does he have shelf space anywhere for UP? If not shipping, shipping cans of liquid would be a PITA. Also he's not the first person to use UP in the name for an energy drink. MTV UP! is already a thing as well as other variations like Up Time. I assume he's already paid a lawyer to okay the trademark/logo but I think the similarity just goes to show how unrevolutionary Project X is.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Fri May 12, 2017 5:39 am

I think he'll just sell it in cases via mail order at first and maybe stores in the Houston area.

What was he talking about yesterday that he was talking to some company about maybe doing sneakers. Couldn't make out who he said.

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hashtag fitness » Fri May 12, 2017 6:31 am

Spid wrote:I think he'll just sell it in cases via mail order at first and maybe stores in the Houston area.

What was he talking about yesterday that he was talking to some company about maybe doing sneakers. Couldn't make out who he said.
Nike- said he just has a meeting with them.

I also agree about the meal prep thing... drops Icon Meals, both a local food prep company (in TX) AND they sponsor one of his athletes. Now, he's shilling Bite who sponsors another one of his athletes (Marie, which I'm still wondering why he's sponsoring her) and I thought Katy was friends with Nikki. It sounds like she was the one to send him free meals and hopefully gets him to sign a contract. If he does, I wonder if they'll push Nikki out just like Ghost did

Waaaay too much drama

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 » Fri May 12, 2017 6:38 am

HAHAHAHA he released a video called "Selling Alphalete?" and ppl are so annoyed at the clickbait that it has almost 3k dislikes (to 6k likes) HAHAHAHA i love it when his followers get feisty.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Fri May 12, 2017 9:06 am

Hashtag fitness wrote:
Spid wrote:I think he'll just sell it in cases via mail order at first and maybe stores in the Houston area.

Nike- said he just has a meeting with them.

I also agree about the meal prep thing... drops Icon Meals, both a local food prep company (in TX) AND they sponsor one of his athletes. Now, he's shilling Bite who sponsors another one of his athletes (Marie, which I'm still wondering why he's sponsoring her) and I thought Katy was friends with Nikki. It sounds like she was the one to send him free meals and hopefully gets him to sign a contract. If he does, I wonder if they'll push Nikki out just like Ghost did

Waaaay too much drama

I don't think Bite would get rid of Nikki. She does a really good job of promoting them because it's one of the few products that she actually uses. Also it's not like they have to stand next to each other at an expo for Bite.

Why are Nike even entertaining him with a meeting? Surely he has to just be making that up.

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sun May 14, 2017 1:16 pm

Oh boooo hooooo, CG isn't getting his way and can't film at his big show. How the fuck are you gonna plan a 90 day series that culminates in ONE thing and not check that you can do that ONE thing?!? It was so funny to watch his desperation in his new video, trying to throw around his name to get a special exemption. I hope that show promoter sticks to his guns. It would be so incredibly fucked up if they ended up letting him film and nobody else. :x

Return to “Christian Guzman - Archived Threads”