Christan Guzman

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Christan Guzman

Post by Cp3p0 »

So what is Nike thinking? Is it because Reebok took all of Crossfit and the UFC they're just tying to find the next big movement and do they really think it's CG? Are they considering sponsoring him? Are they going to give him a shoe?? Is he really on that level? What is going on in this world?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sigma3zl
Talker
Talker

Post by sigma3zl »

He's doing to Kuclo Classic, which is in its first year (I'm pretty sure- I follow Amanda Latona on IG and I'm pretty sure this is the first year they've had it). Interesting in that its a National Qualifier considering Kuclo is relatively small name in terms of bodybuiding. Also, no mention of testing or whether this is a natural show- Kuclo has never been known to be natty. Should be a good fit for Guzman- he'll figure he can give this "no name" show a boost of "fame" since he thinks so highly of himself. I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't place.

He can say that he doesn't want his Pro card, but I don't believe him. I think he craves it because it'll validate his bullshit.

tinytina
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tinytina »

sigma3zl wrote:He's doing to Kuclo Classic, which is in its first year (I'm pretty sure- I follow Amanda Latona on IG and I'm pretty sure this is the first year they've had it). Interesting in that its a National Qualifier considering Kuclo is relatively small name in terms of bodybuiding. Also, no mention of testing or whether this is a natural show- Kuclo has never been known to be natty. Should be a good fit for Guzman- he'll figure he can give this "no name" show a boost of "fame" since he thinks so highly of himself. I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't place.

He can say that he doesn't want his Pro card, but I don't believe him. I think he craves it because it'll validate his bullshit.
It's actually the second year. It was a NQ last year as well and it attracts a mid range sized show. NPC shows are typically untested anyways except for the few outliers that do it for fun.

ladymom
Learner
Learner

Post by ladymom »

So does anyone have screenshots of the tweets him and Nikki b posted?
They mentioned something on alpha detective

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

ladymom wrote:So does anyone have screenshots of the tweets him and Nikki b posted?
They mentioned something on alpha detective
Someone somewhere has SS's and I hope they share themmmmmmm

ladymom
Learner
Learner

Post by ladymom »

Apparently it didn't directly involve CG actually just some mean person

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

It was just someone who posted a mean comment on Nikki's IG so she went on to his IG and saw a pic of the guy at his graduation with his mom and commented something like "i bet your mom is real proud that you go on people's IG and write horrible things about them"

Return to “Christian Guzman - Archived Threads”