Nikki OrTHOTics Blackketter - Part 15

Photosynthesis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Nikki OrTHOTics Blackketter - Part 15

Post by Photosynthesis » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:00 pm

Bootyguru2 wrote:So did she just delete “Vlogmas Day #” from every video from vlogmas and has stopped uploading daily so maybe people will forget she was doing vlogmas???? Yikes.
LOL

Not that she’s going to miss me because I hardly ever watched any of her videos anymore but bye girl.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:10 pm

I never thought I'd say this but this is the thing that will make me unsubscribed.
Not even a Twitter message explaining things like why the break lasted this long this is her job :rofl:

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:19 pm

i haven't watched the video she just uploaded but this was the description box:

"Happy Vlogmas!! Thank you guys for being so patient with me!!
This is all the deets on what I've been doing lately! I tried to really think of everything.
But after doing this video and seeing how kind of up in the air my schedule and structure has been, I've planned out and mapped an awesome, structured, fun 30 day self challenge for January that will be a fun series to keep up with! Starting January 1st :)
I'll share all the info and you guys can feel free to follow along if you'd like!!
Hope you guys are enjoying the holidays and I FREAKIN LOVE YOOOOOU!!
Thank you for everything, you complete me xoxoxoxo"

lucasdevlin
Informer
Informer

Post by lucasdevlin » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:21 pm

Spid wrote:And yet she still averages more views than someone like Maxx, who puts a huge effort in his content, and Heidi. She's actually averaging more views and subs than CG in the last 30 days (and that's even if you remove the breakup video views)
Lol no one is arguing her channel is entirely dead; just that it's declining in popularity and growth (due entirely to her lack of effort) and she's been coasting off the fumes. Playing the whataboutism game and saying "b-b-but other y-youtubers aren't d-doing as well as Nikki so j-just ignore her channel's literal decline in views and sub growth" isn't a defense of her laziness or an argument she'll actually turn things around.

The girl can't even be bothered to wash her hair, much less upload low-effort videos on time and yet the #PineappleStans are still holding onto the Nikki from 2+ years ago. :rofl:
Last edited by lucasdevlin on Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Le sigh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Le sigh » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:23 pm

She could’ve gotten away with 12 vlogmas episodes, ya know 12 days of Christmas etc... But this, this looks so bad. I hope she gets called out
Edit: she has the audacity to announce a 30day selfcare challenge for January. Girl, whut ? :roll:

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:54 pm

I’m sorry but - f*cking LOL. As if we didn’t all see this coming. Two things...

1. Next thread should be Nikki “flopmas” or “slothmas” blacketter.
2. She’s going to do 30 days of self care? how can she commit to that when she couldn’t even get through 25 days of vlogmas? I mean she needs the self care... just do it off camera and don’t put yourself under the stress of failing again.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:06 pm

Im_Procrastinating wrote:I’m sorry but - f*cking LOL. As if we didn’t all see this coming. Two things...

2. She’s going to do 30 days of self care? how can she commit to that when she couldn’t even get through 25 days of vlogmas? I mean she needs the self care... just do it off camera and don’t put yourself under the stress of failing again.
I don't think she meant a 30 days of videos probably a challenge she created of self care. I might be wrong since I didn't watch the video but yup she'd just be setting herself up for failure.

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:07 pm

invasionsucexxy wrote:
Im_Procrastinating wrote:I’m sorry but - f*cking LOL. As if we didn’t all see this coming. Two things...

I don't think she meant a 30 days of videos probably a challenge she created of self care. I might be wrong since I didn't watch the video but yup she'd just be setting herself up for failure.
Oh my bad! You’re probably right.

KlingonFitUK
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by KlingonFitUK » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:10 pm

January self-care videos:
Day 1- apply 3 different face masks that don't agree with her skin.
Day 2- dye her hair, purple this time because of New Year - New her and all that bs.
Day 3- do real upper body workout.
Day 4- remove implants.
Day 5- no video, she'll disappear for a week to recover, then come back with another excuse and sob story.

And I still want her to succeed, but I don't see it anytime soon.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:19 pm

She says her legs haven't gotten smaller.

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:50 pm

Hopefully that self care includes therapy

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:04 pm

She wants to do an “advice with a hot mess express” vlog where people email her questions and she chooses three and talks about it.... I just can’t with her anymore ... She thinks it is just sooo cute that her life is a mess and going no where. GET IT TOGETHER NIKKI!! I have been cheering for her to the point I can no longer participate in her boring antics. The new video consisted of her just talking and showing old footage of old videos. Her physique is of a basic girl who lifts 5lb weights and puts #fitnessgirl. She looks nothing like when she was serious about it.

Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:12 pm

My personal favorite was when she said she doesn’t do much upper body bc she has a lot of muscle there.... as she was sitting there, with her undefined arms. :roll:

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:22 pm

fritzness wrote:She says her legs haven't gotten smaller.
I won't believe this until she shows the measuring tape on them... but even then, maybe they've gotten fatter and less muscular and kept the same dimensions. Her legs in that video looked like those of a girl who has never even seen a leg press machine. She used to have really nice legs IMO... shapely and defined. Now... not so much.
Spid wrote:
lucasdevlin wrote:Her views are down and her sub growth is slowing... I wonder when she'll wake up and start putting some actual effort into her channel.

And yet she still averages more views than someone like Maxx, who puts a huge effort in his content, and Heidi. She's actually averaging more views and subs than CG in the last 30 days (and that's even if you remove the breakup video views)
Maxx has half the number of subs and has pretty similar view counts to Nikki, sometimes surpassing her. That's much more impressive IMO.

Knoximus
Learner
Learner

Post by Knoximus » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:51 pm

Did anyone else take their own measurements to compare after her video? lol Or am I the only idiot here :rofl:

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:11 pm

Knoximus wrote:Did anyone else take their own measurements to compare after her video? lol Or am I the only idiot here :rofl:
I don't simply because I'm much taller than NB so my measurements won't be near the same.

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:33 pm

Why is she posing so weirdly? She literally has done physique shows

FakinFakinFakin
Informer
Informer

Post by FakinFakinFakin » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:43 pm

Knoximus wrote:Did anyone else take their own measurements to compare after her video? lol Or am I the only idiot here :rofl:
Lol I literally opened myfitnesspal and checked my last measurements. I was surprised how close mine are to hers and I'm 15 lbs heavier but I guess that's what happens when you have muscle mass.

FlatteredInsomniac
Learner
Learner

Post by FlatteredInsomniac » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:04 pm

FakinFakinFakin wrote:
Lol I literally opened myfitnesspal and checked my last measurements. I was surprised how close mine are to hers and I'm 15 lbs heavier but I guess that's what happens when you have muscle mass.
Implying that Nikki has no muscle mass
Which is soooo true.

Why the fuck is she skipping upper body?

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:14 pm

Bootyguru2 wrote:My personal favorite was when she said she doesn’t do much upper body bc she has a lot of muscle there.... as she was sitting there, with her undefined arms. :roll:
That is so weird!! I can’t get over it. This is almost reaching body dysmorphia levels of delusion. Girl, you have ZERO muscle in your upper body which is exactly why you should be working it out

bubblebuttguru
Learner
Learner

Post by bubblebuttguru » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:26 pm

FlatteredInsomniac wrote:
FakinFakinFakin wrote:
Implying that Nikki has no muscle mass
Which is soooo true.

Why the fuck is she skipping upper body?
I remember in a previous video the reason she neglects upper body was because of her implants., sometime after her revision. I can't remember if it has to do with pain or because she was advised to limit it

howboutno
Informer
Informer

Post by howboutno » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:36 pm

lol i did. well i didn't take them again, but based them off of previous measurements. i'm the same height as nikki, but like 10lbs heavier and she's def smaller than me and i'm a relatively small person. however, i lift a bit heavier than she does (and eat more lol).

i think she looks good -- not super fit, but it seems like she's going for a skinny look, which i guess she achieved.

screensiren
Debater
Debater

Post by screensiren » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:40 pm

She has NO definition in her legs or really anywhere on her body anymore

owo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by owo » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:02 pm

Yikes. Comparing this physique update to the one from Going the Extra Mile, she looks like the “before” version, not the “after”.

RandoPotato
Learner
Learner

Post by RandoPotato » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:42 am

What gets me about the whole upper body muscle thing, she's not trying to build muscle right now anyway. She's maintaining, so her gains are going to be very slow, and limited, as someone who's been through bulking and cutting she should know she can't get a "big" upper body without putting some extra calories in. :roll:

And where are you guys seeing that she's doing a self-care challenge? I saw the video description that said "30 day self challenge," but I took that to mean she was challenging herself to do it, not that her self was the theme. I'd like to see her try a self care routine for 30 days, but without the pressure of doing a video every day of it too.

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”