Nikki "Going The Extra Millimeter" Slothketter - Part 13

MissNewBeauty
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki "Going The Extra Millimeter" Slothketter - Part 13

Post by MissNewBeauty »

My favorite comment from the people replying to Nikki's nasty comment is the undercover bitch one. New thread name Nikki Undercover Bitchketter. I would say that is too harsh, but I'm so over Nikki B. AMIRITE LADIES?

screensiren
Debater
Debater

Post by screensiren »

No Miles in sight in CR...they still follow each other on social media though

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

MissNewBeauty wrote:My favorite comment from the people replying to Nikki's nasty comment is the undercover bitch one. New thread name Nikki Undercover Bitchketter. I would say that is too harsh, but I'm so over Nikki B. AMIRITE LADIES?
your comment with Jazmine's pictures makes this 1000x better :rofl:

Thoserulesarent real
Debater
Debater

Post by Thoserulesarent real »

If they did break up that would be super awkward since they both live in the same apartment building

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

Honestly I'm an asshole for saying this but I've been waiting for them to break up. I think he was an excellent boyfriend to her, don't get me wrong, but I just want to see her with someone else that seems more her speed or maybe even more like the old Nikki.

Idk if she'll go for one because she's so lazy now but I think a motivated fitness and/or business guy would be great for her. She feeds off the energy of the people around her that are dominant. I think she is the dominant one in most of her relationships right now like with Miles and Jaz so she reverts to her lazy self but I think if she was with a guy like CG (minus the dickhead part) we could really see an improvement and she might even make some positive life decisions regarding business and money.

MonkeyRegina413
Learner
Learner

Post by MonkeyRegina413 »

Yep, no Miles in any Snaps or IG stories and she’s looking a bit down. So Jaz and Ashley are sharing a room and Whit and her man. That’s going to be a lonely trip for her. Hope she makes some new friends and doesn’t just hermit herself with all the “influencers” that are going to be there.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Maybe I’m an asshole, but I’m glad they (likely) broke up. Miles seemed more invested than she did. I mean if my significant other went on public twitter rants about their ex every time they got drunk on vacation I’d be out. As for Nikki needing someone to make her better... meh she’s a grown ass woman who can motivate herself. She actually has the money and connections to hire a life coach/ therapist type to find her passion and make it happen. But she’s rather live in her woman cave so I don’t really think she deserves it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sourlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by sourlemonade »

I was really convinced they broke up but Whitney also commented on Nikki's most recent video (where Miles is in the background leaving) and she wrote "Oh sorry when Miles is leaving and you exchange love yous?????? I wasn’t ready??????? So cute I cry????? Can’t wait to see you both!!!!!❤️❤️❤️ also you look just simply, amazing."

So I think that kinda points to no break-up since Whitney probably wouldn't have written that if they were broken up.

Mizb0626
Learner
Learner

Post by Mizb0626 »

He just commented on her most recent post he’ll be there in 2 days so yeah not broke up lol

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Y'all chompin' at the bit :P

sp00nful
Talker
Talker

Post by sp00nful »

I love miles and Nikki. I didn’t find Nikki until she moved to LA though (found her right after) so I never knew how she was with Christian but I do like miles. He might not be the brightest but I do think he is kind and treats her nicely and makes her feel loved, which are important attributes in a partner. I’m probably the only one but I do ship them.

Post by Guest »

sp00nful wrote: I’m probably the only one but I do ship them.
Definitely the only one, or at least close to it.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

If she's happy with him, cool, I never had much of an issue even if I couldn't see the attraction at first. I can see it now, he makes her laugh it seems (and he's not a fug). He seems to treat her really well from what they show us.

ETA: Maybe she's showing him less because she reads here (and/or other places) and people posted that they didn't want to see so much of him lol

fitbyfitness
Talker
Talker

Post by fitbyfitness »

I have to admit- she is looking good lately. I feel like it came out of no where? Like before in her vidoes it was like small improvement here or there. But in the past week or so I have been like WOW....

DJspacekitten
Debater
Debater

Post by DJspacekitten »

I think most don't like Miles because of the presence he generally brings. When she was moving to LA everyone thought it would be this huge upgrade in many ways. Channel wise and relationship wise. Stagnant is a word I would use to describe it now. She didn't seem to be single very long from what I recall. Like I would have settled into LA, grown my channel, explore, etc. THEN find that hot dude. That's me tho. I too would be relieved if they broke up. I want so much for her to be that motivated fitness chick again but the reality is she is making these choices and obviously moved on from that. It's not all him.

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

DJspacekitten wrote:I think most don't like Miles because of the presence he generally brings. When she was moving to LA everyone thought it would be this huge upgrade in many ways. Channel wise and relationship wise. Stagnant is a word I would use to describe it now. She didn't seem to be single very long from what I recall. Like I would have settled into LA, grown my channel, explore, etc. THEN find that hot dude. That's me tho. I too would be relieved if they broke up. I want so much for her to be that motivated fitness chick again but the reality is she is making these choices and obviously moved on from that. It's not all him.
I agree. I thought after the CG drama she would be on the fucking top, upgrade big time (bf wise and... Well everything else) but she flopped hard.
I think she looks good but that's it. I also got another 20 "good looking" youtubers I'd rather watch. At some point I need more than looks to keep me watching.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

bunnybunnybunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bunnybunnybunny »

I like Nikki and Miles, they don't seem to have to try too hard to be around each other. Always a good sign.

In other news - good fitness vlog up today! Nice to see her doing more full body.

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Post by Squidgit »

bunnybunnybunny wrote:I like Nikki and Miles, they don't seem to have to try too hard to be around each other. Always a good sign.

In other news - good fitness vlog up today! Nice to see her doing more full body.
I really enjoyed the new fitness vlog too! I think I'm just excited to finally see her incorporate more full/upper body movements....In both workouts too! I'll admit though that I enjoyed the first workout more than the one she did with Mack. At least he had her doing a few different exercises this time around I guess.

Lena999
Talker
Talker

Post by Lena999 »

I honestly don't think Miles has anything to do with her losing motivation. Like, what was her original goal when she started out? Winning a competition, gain followers, get a bangin body. She achieved all of that. And then you get to that point: "Now what?" So she moves to LA, new start, blah blah blah. Except she built her career on the same old stuff: being a fitness influencer. Except maybe that just doesn't really interest her anymore. Been there, done that. That's why she's stagnating, I think. She could really throw herself into fitness again and get a body carved out of marble. But she's already done that. Realistically, what do you guys think are the new and better things you expected from her when she made the switch to LA? Like, what kind of content can she offer that she hasn't offered already? I'm genuinely curious since I feel there's this ceiling you hit in a 'career' like this.

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

fitbyfitness wrote:I have to admit- she is looking good lately. I feel like it came out of no where? Like before in her vidoes it was like small improvement here or there. But in the past week or so I have been like WOW....
I totally agree she posted a picture and you could see ab lines like crazy. She looks like she has lost a lot of weight IMO. I wonder where and how it all happened and she didn't even do a series for it :rofl:

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”