Heidi_hohoho
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki "Gamer Girl" Sickketter - Part 12

Post by Heidi_hohoho » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:03 pm

New video from Nikki.

Slightly less disappointing than the last video, but still... an 8 minute video? I know she doesn't owe the rest of us anything, but for someone who doesn't upload as much anymore, you'd think she'd at least make it to 10 minutes.

I guess at least she did something in this vlog even though it wasn't much -- hiking @ runyon, date night, and getting her lashes done. I don't even count her workouts anymore because they're literally the same crap all the time. Good mornings, RDLs, and some form of a squatting type of motion. I know there's only so many workouts you can do, but her trainer is getting lazy and repetitive with the workouts. I'd be low key upset if I paid to workout with a trainer only for them to have me doing almost the same thing every time. At that point, he's only there for motivation and I can have a friend come workout with me and push me for free.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:18 pm

Wow. I just watched the video she posted about 20 minutes ago. Homegirl is out of shape! It’s a strange world...Jaz encouraging Nikki to keep it going on the hit circuit. It’s kind of sad, actually.

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:18 pm

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”