Nikki "Gamer Girl" Sickketter - Part 12

Lizzurd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Christian "Keeping UP with the Blackketters" Guzman - Pa

Post by Lizzurd »

Spid wrote:
jookie wrote:In a similar vein, I do wonder if Denae and Nikki will ever reconcile now that Denae and Shawley have broken up.
I don't think that would make any difference. It wasn't the Shawley thing that led to them falling apart was it?

Also, if I were Denae I wouldn't forgive Nikki for exposing her thieving ways to hundreds of thousands of people, even if it is true.
Denae is boring as fuck anyways, I dont see why Nikki would want to be friends with her. Obvs not for her outstanding moral character either.

bflesh
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki "Gamer Girl" Sickketter - Part 12

Post by bflesh »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:So has anyone watched Nikkis twitch stream?
How does she interact on there?
Has she been making any cash? If so, has it been much?
Just kind of curious.
I watched it for a bit the other day because I just started playing Fornite and I was curious if she was any good (she's not really). I was pretty annoyed, she kinda just whispered to herself the whole time, which is like ASMR vibes that I'm not into. But to be fair, I've never watched another person stream on Twitch so I don't have anything to compare her to. Not sure how much she makes though

idontlikeoats
Talker
Talker

Post by idontlikeoats »

HoardganizedJen wrote:This should be in Heidi's thread but since the conversation is here...

The best thing Heidi could do would be to break up with CG and publicly apologize to Nikki. Well, the actual best situation would be that CG dumps Heidi and THEN she does that but I don't think he's going to anytime soon so she needs to get out ahead of it. Heidi clearly loves Goomah and is now under the same spell Nikki was. Nikki would be too stubborn to speak to her but I think it would do wonders for both of their brands if they teamed up against him lol.
I'm quite new to the drama but I do not understand how Nikki is the victim/good friend/angel in all of this. Seems like every shitty thing she does is instantly forgiven because "she's had a rough time" :roll:

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Post by Squidgit »

idontlikeoats wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:This should be in Heidi's thread but since the conversation is here...

The best thing Heidi could do would be to break up with CG and publicly apologize to Nikki. Well, the actual best situation would be that CG dumps Heidi and THEN she does that but I don't think he's going to anytime soon so she needs to get out ahead of it. Heidi clearly loves Goomah and is now under the same spell Nikki was. Nikki would be too stubborn to speak to her but I think it would do wonders for both of their brands if they teamed up against him lol.
I'm quite new to the drama but I do not understand how Nikki is the victim/good friend/angel in all of this. Seems like every shitty thing she does is instantly forgiven because "she's had a rough time" :roll:
Aside from her calling out a thief and being lazy af, what shitty things has Nikki done? Not trying to argue just genuinely curious. Only shitty thing I can really think of is her not being supportive for Lex & Lainey when they got married.

Edit: Oh and her not showing up for Brad's gym opening and never providing an explanation as to why. That was cold. I just felt bad for the people that went just to see her. But apparently Brad is over it so maybe she gave him a plausible explanation. Idk However those are things that can be easily be gotten over imo.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Squidgit wrote:
idontlikeoats wrote:

Aside from her calling out a thief and being lazy af, what shitty things has Nikki done? Not trying to argue just genuinely curious. Only shitty thing I can really think of is her not being supportive for Lex & Lainey when they got married.

Edit: Oh and her not showing up for Brad's gym opening and never providing an explanation as to why. That was cold. I just felt bad for the people that went just to see her. But apparently Brad is over it so maybe she gave him a plausible explanation. Idk However those are things that can be easily be gotten over imo.
She didn't go to Brad's gym opening because her Houston friends were in town.

The only shitty thing she's done imo, that comes to my mind easily, is her last challenge and not handing out the prizes, etc.

fitbyfitness
Talker
Talker

Post by fitbyfitness »

idontlikeoats wrote:

No, I mean not now at least. When it happened it was pretty fucked up- no matter what way you flipped it. CG handled it like a child. The only person who was hurt in the entire fiasco was Nikki. CG pretty much cheated on her the first time, and then begged for her back- then broke up with her for something that happened while he was dating someone else (yes yes she lied bc she was ashamed) on youtube.

BB was just sitting pretty waiting for her time to shine. I mean how would you like it if your like ex-best friend who you made fun of with your now ex-bf constantly only to have them get together barely a month after he publicly humiliated them?

IDK. I dislike CG a lot but BB is just a shitty human at this point. Both are beyond reprieve.

idontlikeoats
Talker
Talker

Post by idontlikeoats »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand it Nikki and Heidi hadn't been friendly in a long time because of a falling-out, which was that Nikki sabotaged Gymshark for Heidi? I came across these instagram screenshots where Nikki was "telling her side of the story" and that she was pissed that Heidi didn't ask her permission for working with Gymshark (paraphrasing, but you get the gist), so she told Gymshark not to work with her and then they blocked her or something. Extremely childish and a very shitty thing to do to a friend.

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

Daily busy work... I'm sorry, but LMFAO!!!!!

What is daily busy work for Nikki? Oh ya, she got eye lash extensions... So productive. Image

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

idontlikeoats wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand it Nikki and Heidi hadn't been friendly in a long time because of a falling-out, which was that Nikki sabotaged Gymshark for Heidi? I came across these instagram screenshots where Nikki was "telling her side of the story" and that she was pissed that Heidi didn't ask her permission for working with Gymshark (paraphrasing, but you get the gist), so she told Gymshark not to work with her and then they blocked her or something. Extremely childish and a very shitty thing to do to a friend.
I get the feeling there is more to that story that NB isn't revealing. She made a comment that BB had already been doing weird shit by that point, copying her, etc (I mean, just look at all the old photos of them together as friends. BB was like a little NB clone), and so when BB started trying to nudge in on gymshark, NB had had enough. JMO

Post by Guest »

idontlikeoats wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand it Nikki and Heidi hadn't been friendly in a long time because of a falling-out, which was that Nikki sabotaged Gymshark for Heidi? I came across these instagram screenshots where Nikki was "telling her side of the story" and that she was pissed that Heidi didn't ask her permission for working with Gymshark (paraphrasing, but you get the gist), so she told Gymshark not to work with her and then they blocked her or something. Extremely childish and a very shitty thing to do to a friend.
Didn’t they have a falling out after Thailand because Heidi was gunning for CG? Or it was definitely something major.
Heidi copying Nikki’s fitness career might have been an annoyance but it wasn’t the reason they fell out.

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Post by Squidgit »

Beefit wrote:Daily busy work... I'm sorry, but LMFAO!!!!!

What is daily busy work for Nikki? Oh ya, she got eye lash extensions... So productive. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... c345da.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180404</span><span>/</span><span>dbf6756698db328158bd05b627c345da</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Ha! Yeah, I had to roll my eyes when I saw that too.

Photosynthesis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Photosynthesis »

Beefit wrote:Daily busy work... I'm sorry, but LMFAO!!!!!

What is daily busy work for Nikki? Oh ya, she got eye lash extensions... So productive. Image
Screenshotted this as well haha... Maybe she should make an appointment to get her reality checked next.

monkeyfit
Informer
Informer

Post by monkeyfit »

i get more and more sick of nikki and have already unsubscribed/unfollowed but i can’t help but check in now and then. but man has she gone downhill. her workout vid “edit” was such a cheap flop version of the ones she used to have on her channel. her “what i eat in a day” was so fake because we all know she doesn’t make her own meals all day every day. and for crying out loud, how f***ing hard is it to pull yourself together before turning on the camera???

sure, people can “relate” but by putting herself out there she is literally signing up to be in the public eye and be a “role model” for her younger viewers. its pathetic how little effort she puts in and how disorganized she is all! the! time!

as i’ve said before, there is a difference between being a homebody vs. being straight-up lazy, and nikki is 100% pure lazy. she does nothing all day every day. girl, have some motivation! have some discipline! there’s nothing admirable or likable about a lazy washed-up instagram celeb. DO SOMETHING with yourself. please!

Lizzurd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lizzurd »

monkeyfit wrote:i get more and more sick of nikki and have already unsubscribed/unfollowed but i can’t help but check in now and then. but man has she gone downhill. her workout vid “edit” was such a cheap flop version of the ones she used to have on her channel. her “what i eat in a day” was so fake because we all know she doesn’t make her own meals all day every day. and for crying out loud, how f***ing hard is it to pull yourself together before turning on the camera???

sure, people can “relate” but by putting herself out there she is literally signing up to be in the public eye and be a “role model” for her younger viewers. its pathetic how little effort she puts in and how disorganized she is all! the! time!

as i’ve said before, there is a difference between being a homebody vs. being straight-up lazy, and nikki is 100% pure lazy. she does nothing all day every day. girl, have some motivation! have some discipline! there’s nothing admirable or likable about a lazy washed-up instagram celeb. DO SOMETHING with yourself. please!
Agreed. It's relatable to occasionally have ratchet nails, put on a little weight, and not always wear a full face of makeup. It is NOT (or at least it shouldnt be) relatable to essentially "go to work" (this is her work after all) looking like this:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

happy101_
Debater
Debater

Post by happy101_ »

I seriously can’t even believe she thinks her day was busy!!!! I think that’s why it’s hard for me to support her. Home girl always looks like she just rolled out of bed from a long night of playing video games. Then her what I eat in a day video was all bullshit because we all know she postmates everything or eats bite meals every day. I also find it funny how megsquats recently posted a video trying to see if glute pumps are real and people were making suggestions on who Meg should train like next and someone said Nikki and the comments below were “I hope you’re joking because Nikki doesn’t train she works out, Meg is a legit lifter, Nikki is not!” and the other one was “Cmon, Nikki trains like shit nowadays.” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

I will post this photo everytime someone says CG is weeping over her videos LMAOImage

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BooM2015
Learner
Learner

Post by BooM2015 »

I think a massive part of her becoming so lazy was her followers pinning to her "having such a bad time" and then it just dissolved into her trying less and less with her image and eventually become slobzilla. For someone who became well known off her awesome work ethic to get so shredded for shows,making lifting for women more known and genuinely being motivational...she has literally done a 360..yeah people change...but she changed for the worse! I watched her right from the get go and its such a big difference, she is so lost and has zero drive for her zero goals. Nothing inspirational, motivating or even cute to look at anymore :|

Heidi_hohoho
Talker
Talker

Post by Heidi_hohoho »

She's honestly become so disappointing. I kept holding out hoping that she's just been in a rut lately and that it'll pick up, but to post that half-assed video is just insulting to all of us who supported her. Sadly, I still love her personality, but I really think she needs to re-evaluate her life choices. Jazmin is not a good influence on her and Miles doesn't seem to be a bad influence, but he doesn't seem to motivate her either.

I miss the days when she was living with Sammy. They were both so good for each other. I'm not trying to blame others for her downfall, but I truly believe it helps to surround yourself with people who motivate you. I believe that we're all honestly lazy at heart, but that's why you need to find your own motivation, even if it's surrounding yourself with people who inspire you.

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

I've been binge watching Beauty YT'r videos lately and some vlog-type channels as well. And WOW watching Nikki now just bothers me!
She's a freaking hot mess, her videos are shit and half assed. She looks terrible too. Like girl, would it kill you to throw yourself together before you turn on your camera. I get it every once in a while you may look a bit messy, but it's every freaking video!
Her workouts are boring AF, the same old shit she always does. Her videos lack any valuable content or information at all, I feel like I just waste my time watching her. I also hate that stupid fake lisp she does some times.
Girl, wtf are you doing with your life

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

GluteActivation wrote:I've been binge watching Beauty YT'r videos lately and some vlog-type channels as well. And WOW watching Nikki now just bothers me!
She's a freaking hot mess, her videos are shit and half assed. She looks terrible too. Like girl, would it kill you to throw yourself together before you turn on your camera. I get it every once in a while you may look a bit messy, but it's every freaking video!
Her workouts are boring AF, the same old shit she always does. Her videos lack any valuable content or information at all, I feel like I just waste my time watching her. I also hate that stupid fake lisp she does some times.
Girl, wtf are you doing with your life
Omg, her fake lisp is annoying!!!

Everything about her annoys me from her cheap ass blender to the knife she cuts her mini potato with. The ketchup! Barf.

And her damn paper bowl... Wasteful human being.

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”