Nikki "Gamer Girl" Sickketter - Part 12

Lizzurd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Nikki "Gamer Girl" Sickketter - Part 12

Post by Lizzurd »

Zomgirl wrote:
Lizzurd wrote:
Beefit wrote:The energy she showed in videos while dating that dude in Law School is soo different, he motivated her. Wasn't it during that time she was talking about her plan to write a book?
Wow I had forgotten about Andrew. Dude was hottt. Man, I wonder what her life would be like now if she hadnt broken up with him to get back with CG.
She'd be pent up in a Philadelphia apartment on a 72 hour pizza and Fortnite binge, only her excuse for not being productive would change from "too much traffic" to "too cold outside."
Lmaooo fair point :rofl:

blob
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki

Post by blob »

Beefit wrote:The energy she showed in videos while dating that dude in Law School is soo different, he motivated her. Wasn't it during that time she was talking about her plan to write a book?
If anyone is wondering if this girl can write a book - take a look at her youtube description box:

"My name is Nikki Blackketter! I live in Los Angeles, California and a short human, a total kid at heart. "

what

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

dontmakememakeyou wrote:I also think that y'all are putting too much weight on the passion part of relationships! Passion doesn't sustain a relationship. Comfort, security, trust and companionship do (and probably some other things). That's why relationships that are crazy passionate tend to burn out and people who are overall crazy passionate are more likely to seek satisfaction from extramarital partners, leave their spouses, etc. Chemistry is obviously important but being obsessed with each other is recipe for failure, I've found. It sets unrealistic expectations for your partner and your life together. I think she is perfectly happy from what we've seen, and maybe she wonders about "doing better," but I think she's perfectly content and isn't displaying these lazy behaviours as an indicator of dissatisfaction/depression but as an expression of comfort and trust. She always had to put on a show when she was with CG and she even admits that she's always been lazy. It's not like we're suddenly seeing Heidi become lazy and boring because that would be seriously concerning. I think Nikki is perfectly happy but I think she does also need to find other sources of validation outside her relationship, particularly in the form of a part-time job, hobby or community service. If she was feeling accomplished and productive, we would see that spark in her eyes again. I don't think it's related to Miles at all, and I think he's a perfectly good partner for her. People only become motivated when they decide to do it, it's never the influence of other people. If she wants to do more, she'll eventually do it (or not.)

TLDR: I think her and Miles are happy together and it's not that she's unhappy with Miles, she's unhappy with the rest of her life.

JMO :tu:
Lol sorry, but I disagree and find it sad if people are willing to just accept that passionate relationships burn out because of all the passion haha... That just leaves boring pairings of people that are just comfortable with each other enough to not bother doing anything else. I know plenty of people that are in long term, happy relationships where they push each other, are still crazy in love like they were when they were young and they're doing just fine.

I do not look at couples like Miles and Nikki who are boring and complacent and think "wow goals. they look like they'll go the long haul, I wish I had that"

It's just my two cents, I think I could find myself in a boring, comfortable relationship and be fine but I strive to find someone who pushes me to be the best version of me and I'm excited to wake up next to for decades to come and I think Nikki and you ladies should too lmao

Post by Guest »

luluguava wrote:
dontmakememakeyou wrote:I also think that y'all are putting too much weight on the passion part of relationships! Passion doesn't sustain a relationship. Comfort, security, trust and companionship do (and probably some other things). That's why relationships that are crazy passionate tend to burn out and people who are overall crazy passionate are more likely to seek satisfaction from extramarital partners, leave their spouses, etc. Chemistry is obviously important but being obsessed with each other is recipe for failure, I've found. It sets unrealistic expectations for your partner and your life together. I think she is perfectly happy from what we've seen, and maybe she wonders about "doing better," but I think she's perfectly content and isn't displaying these lazy behaviours as an indicator of dissatisfaction/depression but as an expression of comfort and trust. She always had to put on a show when she was with CG and she even admits that she's always been lazy. It's not like we're suddenly seeing Heidi become lazy and boring because that would be seriously concerning. I think Nikki is perfectly happy but I think she does also need to find other sources of validation outside her relationship, particularly in the form of a part-time job, hobby or community service. If she was feeling accomplished and productive, we would see that spark in her eyes again. I don't think it's related to Miles at all, and I think he's a perfectly good partner for her. People only become motivated when they decide to do it, it's never the influence of other people. If she wants to do more, she'll eventually do it (or not.)

TLDR: I think her and Miles are happy together and it's not that she's unhappy with Miles, she's unhappy with the rest of her life.

Lol sorry, but I disagree and find it sad if people are willing to just accept that passionate relationships burn out because of all the passion haha... That just leaves boring pairings of people that are just comfortable with each other enough to not bother doing anything else. I know plenty of people that are in long term, happy relationships where they push each other, are still crazy in love like they were when they were young and they're doing just fine.

I do not look at couples like Miles and Nikki who are boring and complacent and think "wow goals. they look like they'll go the long haul, I wish I had that"

It's just my two cents, I think I could find myself in a boring, comfortable relationship and be fine but I strive to find someone who pushes me to be the best version of me and I'm excited to wake up next to for decades to come and I think Nikki and you ladies should too lmao
There's a difference between being passionately obsessed with each other and having a partner that pushes you to be your best self. Maybe their relationship has neither but let's not conflate the two. I'm also definitely not over here trying to have a relationship that other people label "couple goals." My perfect relationship won't look like anyone else's perfect relationship. And every relationship has their own problems so putting relationships on pedestals is dumb, no one has any idea what's going on behind closed doors. The relationships that look perfect on the outside are the most likely to not be perfect in reality. You don't have to be at 100% 24/7 to have a happy and healthy relationship, and putting those kind of expectations on yourself and your relationships is going to likely leave you permanently dissatisfied. Lmao.

kalistaxxmatic
Debater
Debater

Post by kalistaxxmatic »

does anyone think Miles and Nikki are going to break up anytime soon?
or is this for the long haul..?

lalalaglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by lalalaglitter »

kalistaxxmatic wrote:does anyone think Miles and Nikki are going to break up anytime soon?
or is this for the long haul..?
I don't think Nikki will ever be a "dumper" so the only way a breakup happens is if Miles decides he is done. I think a lot of people get into relationships and get very comfortable and see the prospect of being single and having to find someone and learn things about them as either scary or a hassle. This relationship will be a long one and if they both continue being lazy will end up with a marriage after they get fed up with people asking why they aren't married.

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Post by aerialmindful »

If Miles is having a lazy Sunday, then Nikki will have a lazy Sunday
[img][IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e3/Ju ... zlw4nn.png[/img][/img]

[img][IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e3/Ju ... lwotnq.png[/img][/img]

Post by Guest »

How would that be different from any other day of the week Nikki :roll:
As for how long they’ll last- I don’t see them breaking up anytime soon either. They are on autopilot, totally comfortable with what they have. They aren’t gonna breakup unless one of them decides they want more. I feel this is the type of relationship that will last 5 yrs with no discussion of marriage or kids, n then when they they to that point they realize this isn’t what they want.
Just my take :)

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 »

Couldn’t have said it better myself.
lmaooo

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Yay for her if she's finding what she enjoys. No interest in watching a game channel personally but you do you NBoo.

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Post by Squidgit »

:bhd: That's 3 minutes and 56 seconds I will never get back.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

Nikki Slackketter

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Nikki Snoozefest Slackketter?
Nikki GS Needs to Drop You Blackketter
Nikki Leftovermakeup and Oilyhair Blackketter
--- PS How can this girl give us advice on how to "always" take off your makeup before you go to bed, but never does it herself! Ugh. Honestly I can't with her anymore.

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

Nikki "The Realist and most Relatable 9 to 5 Twitch Streamer" Slothketter

Edit: Actually.... I'm not sure Nikki could do anything from 9 to 5... not even gaming.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

Nikki “too boring for a catchy title” blackketter. .

sratsciencegirl
Informer
Informer

Post by sratsciencegirl »

I will say i’m glad she made a separate channel instead of posting her gaming stuff on her main channel and saying she’s not a fitspo and can post what she wants or something. and then getting upset because it’s not well received lol

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

sratsciencegirl wrote:I will say i’m glad she made a separate channel instead of posting her gaming stuff on her main channel and saying she’s not a fitspo and can post what she wants or something. and then getting upset because it’s not well received lol
Couldn’t do it without that passive aggressive note for her viewers to go along with it tho!

sratsciencegirl
Informer
Informer

Post by sratsciencegirl »

OmegaBetaZeta wrote:
sratsciencegirl wrote:I will say i’m glad she made a separate channel instead of posting her gaming stuff on her main channel and saying she’s not a fitspo and can post what she wants or something. and then getting upset because it’s not well received lol
Couldn’t do it without that passive aggressive note for her viewers to go along with it tho!
I hadn’t even read her tweets when I posted this :rofl:

Lizzurd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lizzurd »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:Nikki "The Realist and most Relatable 9 to 5 Twitch Streamer" Slothketter

Edit: Actually.... I'm not sure Nikki could do anything from 9 to 5... not even gaming.
:respekt:

Nikki "Blonde VS Grease" Slothketter

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Slothketter omg yessss

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”