Nikki "Still on Mile 1" SlackCutter - Part 10

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nikki "Still on Mile 1" SlackCutter - Part 10

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ Yea I'll never get why some people get so caught up on the legality of things like that.

chubbybunny
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by chubbybunny »

Micapika wrote:
Eazy5 wrote:Lol for real. Like okay she did coke? She didn't totally abandon her boyfriend of 4 years to hop on her ex best friends dick. Point is, doing coke doesn't hurt other people. She accused Nikki of cheating on her ex but nobody has any proof of that. But in Heidi's case, there's multiple photos, texts, tweets that prove her sneaking around on Josh.
Not trying to compare but cheating is a dick move but cocaine is illegal...
Not trying to excuse the fact that cocaine is illegal and not the best idea, but she was young and supposedly partied a lot. I’m sure Nikki isn’t the only social media “influencer” (I hate that word lol) that has taken drugs.

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

Lol Heidi is such a beige bitch for thinking "she did COKE guys!!!" is a career ending line to drop about Nikki. Girl go back to Alaska with your cold decaf tea, no one cares.

Her desperation to try to downplay her deceitful behaviour by pointing her finger at flop accusations just makes her seem even more immature and unwilling to accept responsibility for the hurt she's caused.

Post by Guest »

nitrina wrote:What if B hoe bribed someone to poison Nikki with booze/ extras on the night she ‘cheated’ on CG?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What? :rofl: :rofl: As snakey as Heidi might be, this is one of the craziest conspiracy theories i’ve heard.

kalistaxxmatic
Debater
Debater

Post by kalistaxxmatic »

luluguava wrote:Lol Heidi is such a beige bitch for thinking "she did COKE guys!!!" is a career ending line to drop about Nikki. Girl go back to Alaska with your cold decaf tea, no one cares.

Her desperation to try to downplay her deceitful behaviour by pointing her finger at flop accusations just makes her seem even more immature and unwilling to accept responsibility for the hurt she's caused.
anavar is also illegal Heidi :roll:

disguising the legality of things always makes me eye roll..lol

nitrina
Learner
Learner

Post by nitrina »

Le sigh wrote:
nitrina wrote:What if B hoe bribed someone to poison Nikki with booze/ extras on the night she ‘cheated’ on CG?

What? :rofl: :rofl: As snakey as Heidi might be, this is one of the craziest conspiracy theories i’ve heard.
I am humorously overstretching, just for the sake of entertainment :)

BO_CH
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BO_CH »

chubbybunny wrote:
Micapika wrote:
Eazy5 wrote:Lol for real. Like okay she did coke? She didn't totally abandon her boyfriend of 4 years to hop on her ex best friends dick. Point is, doing coke doesn't hurt other people. She accused Nikki of cheating on her ex but nobody has any proof of that. But in Heidi's case, there's multiple photos, texts, tweets that prove her sneaking around on Josh.
Not trying to compare but cheating is a dick move but cocaine is illegal...
Not trying to excuse the fact that cocaine is illegal and not the best idea, but she was young and supposedly partied a lot. I’m sure Nikki isn’t the only social media “influencer” (I hate that word lol) that has taken drugs.
Almost every ‘fitness social media influencer’ does drugs. Steroids :rofl:

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

WHere is the comment about coke?

flashtrash
Debater
Debater

Post by flashtrash »

^ It got removed as Nathan said he didn't want his fiance to be "attacked" :roll:

It probably wasn't true and he wasn't expecting Heidi to go public with it

Post by Guest »

I love how unbothered Nikki has been through all this. She made her response sunday n she’s just sitting back watching it unfold.

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

alliezee wrote:WHere is the comment about coke?
There is one page where it's atImage

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Le sigh wrote:I love how unbothered Nikki has been through all this. She made her response sunday n she’s just sitting back watching it unfold.

It really has been great self control. There's no way I could have stayed quiet after Heidi messaged such an old ex. The true test will come when she's drunk though.

Ambz
Learner
Learner

Post by Ambz »

Spid wrote:
Le sigh wrote:I love how unbothered Nikki has been through all this. She made her response sunday n she’s just sitting back watching it unfold.

It really has been great self control. There's no way I could have stayed quiet after Heidi messaged such an old ex. The true test will come when she's drunk though.
Agreed. I 'm so glad she hasn't gotten involved. Heidi has really imploded.. I bet Nikki is in a grand mood lol :rofl:

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

Spid wrote:

It makes more of an impact to allow Heidi to dig herself into this embarrassing hole without having to lower herself into interacting. Makes it seem like Heidi's the one who is obsessed with her.

cwl
Learner
Learner

Post by cwl »

I wonder if Nikki would consider filing for a restraining order or sending out a cease and desist. That would be the final nail in the coffin for Heidi. She has enough evidence to get one with all the crazy shit she's been doing this weekend. Particularly the part where she went after her ex for more info to slander her.

Certainly would make me laugh if she filed for one

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

It's great that this is happening right as Nikki seems to be getting a bit of herself back and . I always thought some of the Heidi/CG drama was reaching and while they aren't great people if they want to be together then whatever. But Heidi just proved what a crazy she really is.

pie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pie »

I think it helps that she's at home with Miles/Jazmine/Ashley and not being gassed up by Sammy and her other girlfriends who have/had personal contact with CG and/or Heidi. They have more reason to (irresponsibly) fuel the hate and Twitter rants. A few people banging on CG or Heidi, sharing stories over drinks, reading social media BS = shitstorm for Nikki.

Miles gets a lot of flack here but he seems chill. People used to comment on how much of a down grade he is compared to CG on his livestream and he just let it slide and talked about his music or how much he likes Nikki. If he is helping her stay calm and move on, then :tu:

Timelydisguise
Talker
Talker

Post by Timelydisguise »

treelee wrote:It's great that this is happening right as Nikki seems to be getting a bit of herself back and . I always thought some of the Heidi/CG drama was reaching and while they aren't great people if they want to be together then whatever. But Heidi just proved what a crazy she really is.
pie wrote:I think it helps that she's at home with Miles/Jazmine/Ashley and not being gassed up by Sammy and her other girlfriends who have/had personal contact with CG and/or Heidi. They have more reason to (irresponsibly) fuel the hate and Twitter rants. A few people banging on CG or Heidi, sharing stories over drinks, reading social media BS = shitstorm for Nikki.

Miles gets a lot of flack here but he seems chill. People used to comment on how much of a down grade he is compared to CG on his livestream and he just let it slide and talked about his music or how much he likes Nikki. If he is helping her stay calm and move on, then :tu:
spot on! She has been getting better, and if she continues on the classier route, will come out looking amazing next to Heidi's craziness

chubbybunny
Informer
Informer

Post by chubbybunny »

Nikki had been annoying me with what seemed like her lack of motivation and drunken rants, but I gotta say, I’m weirdly proud of her right now. She’s handling this really well and keeping quiet, just stating her side and reminding everyone to ~leave 10 positive comments before 1 mean one~, but she’s keeping it classy. She’s letting Heidi dig her own grave and it’s hilarious.

But I still want Nikki to leak those screenshots. :rofl:

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

I am so confused. I’ve been skimming through the last few pages and I don’t get how/why this all started? What’s happening, can someone please cliff note what’s happened the last few days lol.
Why is Heidi talking about stuff now? Idgi

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”