Nikki Slackketter - Hot Mess Express - Part 9

dontmakememakeyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Nikki Slackketter - Hot Mess Express - Part 9

Post by dontmakememakeyou » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:04 pm

cat29 wrote:I agree that she acts very different with him than Christian. With Christian she was always doe-eyed and sweet and only yelled at him in a silly playful way. With Miles she seems like she doesn't have a filter and yells at him to be quiet when she's filming and when he accidentally throws her food out. She feels like she doesn't have to treat him with such a high level of respect because she's not worried about him leaving her. That's not necessarily a bad thing but ideally you'd want a balance. The relationship with Miles might be less pressure for her and healthier, but with Christian she was head over heels in love and loved him more than he loved her so she walked on eggshells and let things slide.

I don't see her breaking up with Miles because at this point she's very comfortable with him and set in their routine. Even though he doesn't live with her it would be easier to stay together than break up. I think she'd only end it if she found someone better or Christian called her up again. Miles might be the one to end it, but it seems like he's a puppy and she isn't worried about him breaking up with her.
The things I bolded are things that aren't characteristic of healthy, happy relationships. Her being scared of him leaving her and revolving her entire life around him was toxic. That's not a relationship anyone should aspire to have. If she feels relaxed and comfortable with Miles, whatever their senses of humour may be, that's a better relationship, period. Women should never have to "treat him with such a high level of respect." And quite frankly, I think if Christian called up Nikki again, she'd tell him to go fuck himself. I don't see how anyone thinks she's still in love with him. If anything, she hates him, and maybe that's less "admirable" than being totally neutral and disregarding him entirely (a la "whoever cares less, wins") but she would have to literally have a frontal lobotomy to have any sort of positive feelings toward CG at this point.

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Nikki Slackketter - Hot Mess Express - Part 9

Post by HoardganizedJen » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:11 pm

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”