Thickki Slackketter - Part 8

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thickki Slackketter - Part 8

Post by YolandaWinston »

Spid wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BAgWPcXhLFV</span><span>/</span></a>

Little bit less than 10k but not sure it's worth it on those pics. Surely something like accutane would get similar results?
The conclusion we came to in the KH thread is those prices are per area so if you do multiple areas or your whole face you're looking at around 10,000 at least. I'm not sure if this guy is a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon.

mandicoot
Informer
Informer

Post by mandicoot »

Spid wrote:

Little bit less than 10k but not sure it's worth it on those pics. Surely something like accutane would get similar results?
So the treatment only takes care of scars and the surface of the skin, but she still experiences breakouts. The the choice I would have chosen for her...

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Spid wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BAgWPcXhLFV</span><span>/</span></a>

I mean I get why you wouldn't want to go on accutane as it has some pretty horrific side effects for a lot of people. But there's other stuff dermatologists can give you. Acne is tricky but it seems like Nikki went straight to expensive celebrity treatments from at home masks rather than seeing a derm and finding a treatment that helps.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

They all have something against Accutane for some reason. It does have drastic side effects but it works. KH even said in a video that this treatment helped her skin but didn't stop the acne.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Tbf, I said accutane rather flippantly. I've had acne in the past and occasionally it's been bad but after some of the stories I see in the press I would not touch it.

Acne.org's BP works well enough for me.

Post by Guest »

HoardganizedJen wrote:Right? And since she isn't on a strict plan from a derm, she clearly isn't educated on skincare. So... she'll go right back to using every different mask she can find in no time :roll:

I was checking out the comments n someone said it didn't work for Katy.

So not only did she go for the most expensive option, there's a chance it doesn't even work :(

ItsNineOclock
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ItsNineOclock »

The guy she went to see is known to be a scammer (you can check his Yelp reviews). Also, if I remember correctly, the Kardashians stopped seeing him for this very reason.

He also gives free procedures in exchange for social media exposure (posting on IG about it). So I'm guessing either Nikki didn't pay for it full price or got it for free.

Nicole Guerriero (YT beauty 'guru') went to him for a treatment and undereye fillers... not a great outcome.

I just hope she learns about skincare, gets into a regimen and cleans her diet up a bit. I know how it feels to be insecure of your skin (even though I've never suffered it to her degree or to a point to need Accutane).

purpleandgold
Learner
Learner

Post by purpleandgold »

I read the reviews and she definitely must be paid and receive some kind of discount to be giving him a shout out and actually be treated by him.

Also I looked at his page and his before and after for a lot of the lip injections are fake af. You cannot completely change the shape of your lips with injections. Photoshop or completely different set of lips in the after pictures.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

ItsNineOclock wrote:The guy she went to see is known to be a scammer (you can check his Yelp reviews). Also, if I remember correctly, the Kardashians stopped seeing him for this very reason.

He also gives free procedures in exchange for social media exposure (posting on IG about it). So I'm guessing either Nikki didn't pay for it full price or got it for free.

Nicole Guerriero (YT beauty 'guru') went to him for a treatment and undereye fillers... not a great outcome.

I just hope she learns about skincare, gets into a regimen and cleans her diet up a bit. I know how it feels to be insecure of your skin (even though I've never suffered it to her degree or to a point to need Accutane).
Any link saying they got rid of him? Still see news articles saying he did stuff on them this year.

king_runaway
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by king_runaway »

well it looks like she just deleted a lot of photos off of her Instagram to establish a new theme (?)

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

HoardganizedJen wrote:Sooo much secondhand embarrassment from the "theme" she's establishing on her second insta: <a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BX9brJWlsDE</span><span>/?</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=</span><span>unfilterednikkib</span></a>

Cool, so you're going to post artsy photos with your ass facing the camera? Welcome to being an instathot. That didn't take long! :roll:
Who doesnt know what boots their wearing? Or is it for attention

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

Yeah I don't get what this theme is and why it can't go on her main page

mandicoot
Informer
Informer

Post by mandicoot »

HoardganizedJen wrote:Sooo much secondhand embarrassment from the "theme" she's establishing on her second insta:

Cool, so you're going to post artsy photos with your ass facing the camera? Welcome to being an instathot. That didn't take long! :roll:
Lol I honestly always thought Nikki was an instathot. That's automatic when you paste your butt cheeks all over the Internet

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

NIKKI NO! WHAT IS U DOING? :o
She went from 0 to 100 with her acne treatments!
Seriously whyyy didn't you consult a dermatologist? Healing acne is a long process requiring different method & sometimes it's trial an error. Of course your stupid at home CVS masks or Tula soonsored shit products aren't going to work. She didn't even try to get prescription medication or face washes. She didn't even get her hormone levels checked.
You need to discover the underlying problem rather than masking the issue. There's a reason for your acne, you need to find it!
Your problems aren't going to disappear overnight! And I bet that treatment won't work fully. Ugh!
I'm all for her seeking out help and getting treatment but she did it the wrong way imo
And now her followers struggling with the same issue will think they need to fork over $10K to "cure" their problem overnight rather than seek professional help from a Derm and go through the process starting with step 1

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

simplycourt11 wrote:NIKKI NO! WHAT IS U DOING? :o
Seriously whyyy didn't you consult a dermatologist? Healing acne is a long process requiring different method & sometimes it's trial an error. Of course your stupid at home CVS masks or Tula soonsored shit products aren't going to work. She didn't even try to get prescription medication or face washes. She didn't even get her hormone levels checked.
You need to discover the underlying problem rather than masking the issue. There's a reason for your acne, you need to find it!
Your problems aren't going to disappear overnight! And I bet that treatment won't work fully. Ugh!
I'm all for her seeking out help and getting treatment but she did it the wrong way imo
And now her followers struggling with the same issue will think they need to fork over $10K to "cure" their problem overnight rather than seek professional help from a Derm and go through the process starting with step 1
I guess she just has to money to throw it things 10k acne treatments; expensive af coffee machines. But if it comes back what will she do then?

loveychips
Learner
Learner

Post by loveychips »

simplycourt11 wrote:NIKKI NO! WHAT IS U DOING? :o
I think I saw her say she doesn't have health insurance-yet again. Sure you can go on a selfpay fee schedule and pay out of pocket but in my large metropolitan area they really give you a hard time if you show up with cash without an insurance card. Wouldn't she have learned from the appendix thing? Also, her comment said something about the card information didn't go through when she said she didn't have health insurance. So you're gonna pay for postmates and everything else under the sun that's unnecessary but let your health insurance premium payment BOUNCE?! :?

NB priorities are just all out of whack. Instead of spending $150 for an appt with a derm to start managing her skin conservatively she went straight to expensive stuff that isn't even targeting any long term goal for her skin. I honestly don't think she is that intelligent, I think she is interested in being intelligent but can't commit the time or attention to actually BEING intellectual. See also: literally every decision she makes.

Post by Guest »

Damn, my ass works 50 hrs a week n here u have a girl who lays around all day n most days can't be bothered to brush her hair dropping 10k like its nothing.
We're in the wrong line of work y'all. ;)

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Uhura60 wrote:Damn, my ass works 50 hrs a week n here u have a girl who lays around all day n most days can't be bothered to brush her hair dropping 10k like its nothing.
I dunno if I could stand by myself being a full blown insta thot showing off her ass for $$$$$

Post by Guest »

Micapika wrote:
Uhura60 wrote:Damn, my ass works 50 hrs a week n here u have a girl who lays around all day n most days can't be bothered to brush her hair dropping 10k like its nothing.
I dunno if I could stand by myself being a full blown insta thot showing off her ass for $$$$$
A tasteful thot might be acceptable :D -jk

idigress
Learner
Learner

Post by idigress »

ItsNineOclock wrote:The guy she went to see is known to be a scammer (you can check his Yelp reviews). Also, if I remember correctly, the Kardashians stopped seeing him for this very reason.

I totally agree. No way she paid in full for him. If you follow Maria Menounos on instagram she literally just posted with him for the exact same procedure. That doctor is just making the rounds.

I wish Nikki would just stick with something. What happened with the derm that she initially saw? I suppose it very well could have been him :?

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”