Thickki Slackketter - Part 7

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Re: Thickki Slackketter - Part 7

Post by Squidgit » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:23 pm

gapeach wrote:
alliezee wrote:Can you imagine being so disillusioned you think people give two shits about your unknown SoundCloud rapping boyfriend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't help but see CG and Heidi laughing their asses off at Nikki & Miles while kissing each other's assholes. I bet if Nikki got a well established MAN with a nice job and was sexy as all get out CG would be trying to get Nikki back. I bet the fact that Miles is far less attractive than CG massively strokes his ego. I remember someone saying here that CG "won" the breakup and I'm feeling that way as well. Nikki is lazing around and is looking fluffy while CG is busy and Heidi-ho is still looking banging (for her). When Heidi and CG got together I remember thinking CG is going to try and go back to Nikki after realizing how much better off she is without him. I thought she was going to go and do good things and have so much good content and show those horrible people up but here we are. She isn't like she used to be at all. She's definitely lost something in her that I don't think she will get back.
Actually Heidi's views have gone down drastically on her YT channel. She may have a great body and her content actually isn't that bad but she's just a shitty person. The only thing Heidi really has that's keeping her relevant imo is her relationship with CG. If he wasn't in the picture her situation would probably be way worse. I also think Miles is really cute & has way more personality in his pinky finger than CG will ever have. CG may be successful but he's boring as f***. I'm still crossing my fingers that Nikki gets her shit together though.

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Healthyish85 wrote:omg...i love that she and miles want to take a dance class...i honestly think that could have so much potential...pleaseeee make it actually happen Nikki!!

i'm so pissed tho that people are giving most votes to salsa...NO, please!! i'm so over hearing BB go on and on about it :-P
Is it terrible of me to want them to do salsa and be really good at it? IMO Heidi is not the greatest salsa dancer, she's kinda stiff with her movements. The potential of it getting under Heidi (and especially her sisters) skin makes it all worth it. Nikki copy Heidi would be legendary. Mwahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firstname_fitLOL
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by firstname_fitLOL » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:39 pm

lolwut wrote:What is with all the fitness girls on Instagram kissing each others asses in the comments. They sound so damn fake lol.
Nikki to Whitney :"Why you so perfect why you so pretty"
Robin to Nikki: "Nikki ok its at the point now where ur booty literally makes no sense like who what how"
Whitney to Robin: "SHAWTY YOU A 10++++++++++"
Yep, I like Whit but she needs to stop saying Nikki is a real life goddess or queen or whatever the hell she says, how about giving her some real friend advise ? :roll:

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:52 pm

New thread y'all! viewtopic.php?f=510&t=32628

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”