neatndfancy
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thickki Slackketter - Part 7

Post by neatndfancy »

following <3
:love2: Apologies in advance for any and all spelling and grammatical errors. English is my first language I just suck :love2:

dr-tran
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dr-tran »

Well if we don't have racist trolls making new accounts and stirring shit up this page might last us a little longer. :P

Susperna
Informer
Informer

Post by Susperna »

Lol yeah I feel like at least half of the comments in the Nikki thread are ppl arguing who is WKing and who is a minion or wether Nikki is lazy or not :rofl:

Aggregate
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aggregate »

I'm a Nikki fan but it has been hard to watch her lately. She is in clear need of help. I wish all her fans would just stop kissing her ass and collectively tell her to see a therapist. She went through public hell last year. That has a psychological impact most of us can't imagine. She really need to speak to someone who will help her actually move past 2016.

What did ya'll think about her starting a new "find your happy" challenge? I know it will sell out quickly but I couldn't help but chuckle a bit. I mean... She clearly hasn't "found her happy," and doesn't seem to be looking for it anywhere but the places she's already been. Does anyone really need to pay $149 to ultimately discover that Nikki doesn't even know where to find the motivation to LEAD a proper challenge, much less direct the participants toward "happy?"

Misskorny
Informer
Informer

Post by Misskorny »

Nikki talking about finding motivation is the same as Amanda talking about cutting :D well, at least Nikki's challenge is not going to be 5000$ :D

Susperna
Informer
Informer

Post by Susperna »

Yeah that she is strating another challenge makes her so full of shit. You aren't qualified. And 149$ for what? You don't even get personal check-ups. Then better purchase Omar's programm because it costs 1/3 of the price and he actually has knowledge - or even better hire a trainer or therapist.
Nikki for sure need therapy. Heck, if I had the money I'd go to one too, not because I need it but it would be fun to talk to someone about your life who can be truly subjective. But then she'd have to get up :rofl: .
Her fangirls are starting to get on my nerves: "Nikki is goals", "Yas, Nikki, you are the best". "omfg, I love you so much", "You and Miles are the cutest", "way better than CG"...Oh stfu, Nikki looks like a trainwreck so there is obviously something wrong, either health wise or mentally. Can you not see that?! :roll:

Sorry rant over :rofl:

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

the upcoming challenge doesn't have check-ins? that's lame. just confirms nikki's laziness. i did her challenge last year, and always got my check-in responses in a timely manner. i didn't think it was that hard for her to keep up with the check-ins. guess it means less time with Miles now tho. you would think she would lower the price if you don't get any one on one interaction or feedback? sad thing is i know at least 85% of the girls from the challenge last year are shitting their pants in excitement for this new challenge :roll: they were nice girls but so naive.

Yamly
Informer
Informer

Post by Yamly »

Yea her comment section is just a bunch of fangirls bombarding her video immediately with a bunch of generic messages "WHO ELSE THINKS NIKKI B IS THE QUEEN SLAAAYYY" trying to get a bunch of likes. Which is fine because I don't really like leaving mean or even critical comments, but someone needs to bring her back down to reality. And the reality is that she's slipping a lot..even in the eyes of people that look up to her and want the best for her. I saw a new IG photo Sammy posted at Nikki's apartment and the background is just filthy. Why don't they just hire a cleaning service to come by once a week???

She's been in a rut for over a year. I really hope she gets her shit together soon..I skip through most of her videos now because they're so boring. And I agree with the above posters...she is not qualified to run that challenge. It's almost as laughable as Marissalace selling those life coaching Skype calls at this point.

blondish
Debater
Debater

Post by blondish »

She didn't say the FYH challenge wouldn't have check-ins. She said she was only going to accept a few people and then there would be another option to purchase it without the check-ins. So I'm assuming the limited number of people she accepts WILL have the option of checking in and the option without check-ins will probably be cheaper.

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

blondish wrote:She didn't say the FYH challenge wouldn't have check-ins. She said she was only going to accept a few people and then there would be another option to purchase it without the check-ins. So I'm assuming the limited number of people she accepts WILL have the option of checking in and the option without check-ins will probably be cheaper.
i remember her saying this a few video ago! i forgot.....i couldn't imagine she would charge $150 for a challenge with no check ins.

mazosrankutes
Learner
Learner

Post by mazosrankutes »

Išsiųsta naudojantis HUAWEI VNS-L21 Tapatalk 4 Lt

MonkeyRegina413
Learner
Learner

Post by MonkeyRegina413 »

For anyone that's done her challenge in the past, what does it actually include? I would have thought she'd use the last video to explain it in detail since enrollment opens tomorrow. She talked about it for like 30-seconds and moved on saying "oh, I talked about the challenge in a few videos early last year". Like, I'm supposed to go back through her old YT videos to track down what this challenge is about?! What does this challenge include? A training plan? Meal guide? I'm so lost and slightly annoyed that her challenge enrollment opens tomorrow and she just breezed over it. I'm trying so hard Nikki! Whyyyyyy are you like this?!

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MonkeyRegina413 wrote:For anyone that's done her challenge in the past, what does it actually include? I would have thought she'd use the last video to explain it in detail since enrollment opens tomorrow. She talked about it for like 30-seconds and moved on saying "oh, I talked about the challenge in a few videos early last year". Like, I'm supposed to go back through her old YT videos to track down what this challenge is about?! What does this challenge include? A training plan? Meal guide? I'm so lost and slightly annoyed that her challenge enrollment opens tomorrow and she just breezed over it. I'm trying so hard Nikki! Whyyyyyy are you like this?!
you get a weeks worth of workouts which you do for 4 weeks. you get food suggestions/grocery list. and you get to join a facebook group which nikki also participates in. you also get goals and things you're supposed to do every week like journal, meditate, stretch, etc.

dr-tran
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dr-tran »

Yamly wrote:I saw a new IG photo Sammy posted at Nikki's apartment and the background is just filthy. Why don't they just hire a cleaning service to come by once a week???
That would require Nikki or Sammy to actually pick up the phone and call someone. If there's effort needed to do something, then it's a no-go for Nikki. She is the embodiment of a sloth, and atleast when she was with CG she had someone poking her to move from time to time, otherwise she's happy to just hang on the same branch forever.

I've sincerely never seen someone so lazy. If she didn't have YT, I don't think she would be doing so well in life. I keep hoping someone in her life would light a fire under her ass, but I'm starting to think that'll only happen if things start to fall apart... and they might soon.

nightpolitik
Informer
Informer

Post by nightpolitik »

Honestly I'm just going to say it

I only follow her now for the drama.

I was most interested in her when she was competing because she knocked it out of the park on her last comp, but I just don't care about watching someone vlog their dirty hair in their dirty condo, just waiting to hang out with her boyfriend anytime she isn't meh lifting.

I don't watch many YT people anymore, but if I do it's to watch people getting shit done or enjoying their accomplishments. Directionless people aren't my jam.

Also, people talking about her face- I would assume she is just needing a touchup of botox and fillers at the moment but for some reason isn't jumping on that train.
Kind of hard to explain how she looked the best at her leanest when most people look shitty when their facial volume depletes for comps, unless she was taking HGH to make her look more youthful.

Anywho.
Lowkey wanting to keep track of how petty her triangle continues to be w Ghost peen and his bimbo.
Also, I would assume that if she DID take HGH for the last competition she was in, the effects of it are now totally gone.

Yamly
Informer
Informer

Post by Yamly »

dr-tran wrote:
Yamly wrote:I saw a new IG photo Sammy posted at Nikki's apartment and the background is just filthy. Why don't they just hire a cleaning service to come by once a week???
That would require Nikki or Sammy to actually pick up the phone and call someone. If there's effort needed to do something, then it's a no-go for Nikki. She is the embodiment of a sloth, and atleast when she was with CG she had someone poking her to move from time to time, otherwise she's happy to just hang on the same branch forever.

I've sincerely never seen someone so lazy. If she didn't have YT, I don't think she would be doing so well in life. I keep hoping someone in her life would light a fire under her ass, but I'm starting to think that'll only happen if things start to fall apart... and they might soon.
I know some people act like she's just lazy because she's depressed, but if you look back at her old videos she really was always like this...it was just CG forcing her to get her shit together like you said. I was watching one of her old videos and CG had just woken her up saying she needed to get up cuz they were going to be late going somewhere. He had even gone to starbucks and gotten her a drink and had it sitting there on the bedside table for her. She still just kept laying in bed saying she was sleepy and taking forever to get up. She really is so lazy it's insane. I imagine it would get tiring constantly having to push her to do the simplest of shit. Even in that Bradley workout collab they did we saw her acting bratty when he'd push her to actually try a little. It sucks because she CAN do all this great stuff but you have to force it out of her and no one wants to constantly do that.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Also, she looked pretty hot when she had all her makeup and stuff on before she headed out to the concert. That's how she used to look permanently when she was with CG. I think she looks rougher now during the day because she doesn't pile all that on just to gym, go Target and stay at home.

Susperna
Informer
Informer

Post by Susperna »

Well then the truth is Nikki just isn't the bomb without makeup, fillers and botox. That is fine, but it's her own fault mostly, it's not all genetics. Most of her decline in attractiveness is due to her laziness which makes her less appealing, her bad skin which is due to diet and again laziness and her ratty extenstions and overall shitty styling decisions :? .
I thought she was somewhat good looking when I enjoyed her personality and videos, now I'm just annoyed how she can be such a slob. Reminds me of a friend of mine who I had a falling out with because she just refused to move and go somewhere....

cali_ambitious454
Debater
Debater

Post by cali_ambitious454 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Spid wrote:Also, she looked pretty hot when she had all her makeup and stuff on before she headed out to the concert. That's how she used to look permanently when she was with CG. I think she looks rougher now during the day because she doesn't pile all that on just to gym, go Target and stay at home.
Do guys care about bad skin? Genuinely curious. She looked hot to me when she backed up from the camera but IMO, it was only because you couldn't see her skin as closely and so everything blurred together to look good. It seems like guys don't really care much about bad skin and heavy makeup... whereas that's a big deal for girls and they judge each other harshly on it.
Lol, your comment reminded me of this gross horror movie I saw on Netflix a couple years ago. I think it was called "Jennifer", a B-horror film about a very grotesque looking woman. Yet she had a really nice body so despite her face, she had he power to seduce men, in which she would later eat them. ROFL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Spid wrote:Also, she looked pretty hot when she had all her makeup and stuff on before she headed out to the concert. That's how she used to look permanently when she was with CG. I think she looks rougher now during the day because she doesn't pile all that on just to gym, go Target and stay at home.
Do guys care about bad skin? Genuinely curious. She looked hot to me when she backed up from the camera but IMO, it was only because you couldn't see her skin as closely and so everything blurred together to look good. It seems like guys don't really care much about bad skin and heavy makeup... whereas that's a big deal for girls and they judge each other harshly on it.
They don't unless it's really bad. I only notice a bit of acne on her chin (which is due to hormones anyway isn't it and not diet?).

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”