Nikki Blackketter - RAVE Only - Part 1

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Blackketter - RAVE Only - Part 1

Post by Cp3p0 »

Well I guess this is my new home now. Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

haha samesies :D

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

Nikki and brad video up on brads channel. How to pick up girls at the gym.

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Post by Squidgit »

Yay! So happy about this thread! Hopefully we can fill it up as much as the other one. :rofl:

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Ooo! i didn't realize they were going to do another video together! THX! going to check out now!!

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Post by Squidgit »

I LOVED that video of her & Bradley. They just seem so natural together. Makes me want them together even more. He seems less obnoxious around her too compared to how he is with other girls.

dr-tran
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dr-tran »

I actually enjoyed that video too.. I also liked that Brad was explaining some of the exercises pretty well throughout the video. He's a pretty charismatic dude and they have a good dynamic.

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

I think they have a spark but he seems to be into the single life and focusing on his gym. Or at least portrays that. I thought she gave some good insight on hitting on girls and the comments weren't terrible. At least when I checked.

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Post by Squidgit »

Cp3p0 wrote:I think they have a spark but he seems to be into the single life and focusing on his gym. Or at least portrays that. I thought she gave some good insight on hitting on girls and the comments weren't terrible. At least when I checked.

Yeah, I was surprised by the comments too. Most of them were the typical "Brad the type of dude" comments but the ones that WERE about Nikki were mostly positive. especially compared to the last time he had her on his channel right after she & CG broke up. Back then the comments were pretty brutal. Maybe all those fanboys are realizing she's not NEARLY as bad or as irritating as Heidi. I'm actually hoping they get the 30k likes just so I can see another video with them together. She better not flake on him again though.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

really liked the video! i thought she also had some good responses and Brad seemed to genuinely want to know how to approach girls without being a douche.

i'm actually not minding Nikki with Miles right now tho... when he's out doing normal ppl stuff with her (like hanging out with her family right now) he seems very sweet and down to earth. looks like he's gotten approval so far from her mom and sisters too!

whodunitt
Informer
Informer

Post by whodunitt »

the pics she posted on insta and snapchat with miles and her fam are super cute. i dig him

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Post by Squidgit »

whodunitt wrote:the pics she posted on insta and snapchat with miles and her fam are super cute. i dig him
Yeah, those pics of them w/her fam were really cute! They seem to really like him & he seemed to be really comfortable around them from what Nikki has shown. She seems to spend more time with her fam since her breakup with CG. PLUS Miles cooked dinner for them! I'm starting to like this guy more & more. haha

Timelydisguise
Talker
Talker

Post by Timelydisguise »

Did you guys notice how much Brad complimented Nikki? Saying she's one of the coolest people, one of his closest friends, that she's smart, that she's so funny off camera etc He seems so nice and is so hotttt I can't help but ship it. It would fuck Ghost Pepper up so much.

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

Timelydisguise wrote:Did you guys notice how much Brad complimented Nikki? Saying she's one of the coolest people, one of his closest friends, that she's smart, that she's so funny off camera etc He seems so nice and is so hotttt I can't help but ship it. It would fuck Ghost Pepper up so much.
Saaaaaame! I love them together <3
I actually like Miles and think hes pretty handsome (even if people think he looks like a hammerhead? Wtf!!) and a nice guy but I'm still rooting for Bradley :rofl:

dr-tran
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dr-tran »

Timelydisguise wrote:Did you guys notice how much Brad complimented Nikki? Saying she's one of the coolest people, one of his closest friends, that she's smart, that she's so funny off camera etc He seems so nice and is so hotttt I can't help but ship it. It would fuck Ghost Pepper up so much.
Yess! I kept feeling like Nikki wasn't being flirty in the video with him but he was totally flirting with her.. Can't tell if he's just a flirty guy or not, but it did seem like he has a crush on her like someone else has said. It's really cute.

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Post by Squidgit »

Yes! I noticed that too! Brad seems to really fancy her. I like Miles but sometimes I still can't help but want her to get with Brad (prob because as you said it would just KILL CG) but I honestly don't see it working out long term with him. I do however think that CG simply seeing how happy Nikki is with Miles will be enough to get under his skin though. Seems like CG is the type to always want her pining after him. Her last boyfriend Andrew even looked like & played guitar like CG which I'm sure gave him the impression that she missed him. Which ended up being the case. But NOW it's a different story. Nikki seems to be happily moving forward with Miles & it's obvious CG HATES it. Funny how things have been reversed. Now Nikki is seeing someone that is NOTHING like CG & CG is seeing someone that's obsessed with being Nikki.

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

I wonder if it's just the fact that he does YouTube fitness that keeps anything from happening. She did say she wasn't going down that road again. Not to mention it seems the instafit youtube crew can get incestuous. But I agree, they're good together. At the least they should do more collabs.

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

Squidgit wrote:
Cp3p0 wrote:I think they have a spark but he seems to be into the single life and focusing on his gym. Or at least portrays that. I thought she gave some good insight on hitting on girls and the comments weren't terrible. At least when I checked.

Yeah, I was surprised by the comments too. Most of them were the typical "Brad the type of dude" comments but the ones that WERE about Nikki were mostly positive. especially compared to the last time he had her on his channel right after she & CG broke up. Back then the comments were pretty brutal. Maybe all those fanboys are realizing she's not NEARLY as bad or as irritating as Heidi. I'm actually hoping they get the 30k likes just so I can see another video with them together. She better not flake on him again though.
Just watched the video again, cause I'm bored.... anyways they're at 24K likes and 742 dislikes with 324K views. Make it happen Nikki! Don't flake!

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Wasn't a whole lot going on in her latest video but I really like the vibe she has with her sisters and mom...I think they are such a big part of why she's so down to earth and grounded. Heidi's family is SO EXTRA, like all of them - her family videos used to give me anxiety at times because everyone was like screeching and just all over the place. Nikki's is almost the exact opposite lol I did think it was really funny how all her sisters were like NO NO NO NEVER about being a youtuber and i cracked up when the oldest said 'ugh, i already have to make up stuff to tell people when they ask what you do for a living" hahahaha

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

I really like her mom. She seems like a tough mom but in the way that her kids respect her. Not scary just not that mom that wants to be their friend or be the cool mom.
Yea a pretty meh video but it was nice to see her happy with her family.

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”