Nikki Slackketter - Part 6

Re: Nikki Slackketter - Part 6

Post by Guest »

For me it isnt that big a deal, I'm not entitled to anything, i'm not paying a subscription fee to watch her videos, so she can upload whenever she wants. That being said, Yt is a big part of her career, and she has NoTHInG else to her day so why not stick to what you promised? I'm more upset that she's not taking the cut seriously vs upload schedule. My time is precious and could be spent supporting other pple that give a shyt about the content they put out.

Squidgit
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Squidgit »

kalistaxxmatic wrote:do you guys think that Nikki avoids going to other gyms, not just BB and Zoo but she wont even go to a commercial 24hr fitness, because she is now insecure about her body?
people at BarBell would no doubt recognize her; and would notice the weight gain/muscle mass loss.
even with posing on insta the gain/loss is apparent; but no doubt more apparent in person; maybe she aware of how much her body differs from peoples expectations when they think Nikki B so she decides to hide at her apartment gym (which..btw.. she seems to rarely go to as well.. :/)
I've wondered the same thing recently. If that's the case it would also explain her not going to the beach as much as you'd think she would living in CA. As many have stated before, I think her body still looks amazing but it's apparent her cut isn't going as well as she hoped and maybe that's making her self-conscious? Idk I would love for her to post a video with her thoughts (not just an update of her weight) about her "cut" thus far.

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Auntie Nikki
Nikki #FitThick Slackketter
Icky Nikki
Fit-Thicky Nikki
Nikki Quackketter
Nikki Procrastin-etter?
Nikki the Sloth
Nikki Slacklketter - Consistently Inconsistent
Pine-nipple queen (lol just think it sounds funny, would be more fitting on Hoeidi since she always has this issue)

Damn these are a lot harder to come up with than Hoedis nicknames

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

deenotdie wrote:not white knighting but why is it so important as viewers whether a youtuber sticks to their posting schedule or not? if i go on YT and theres a new Nikki vid, great, but I'm not gonna unsubscribe because she misses a few days? idk maybe I just dont gaf. Like I get that its her job and its a really sh*tty reflection on her work ethic, but like REALLY is it affecting me? no. Can someone explain their POV on unsubscribing for this reason?
I haven't unsubscribed yet. As much as she annoys me I am a fan and if she uploaded today I would watch it. However, when she says how grateful she is to have fans that got her to where she is and then doesn't follow through or even tweet why she's not. It's a bit talking out of both sides of your mouth.
That's the same argument with Heidi. She doesn't owe us anything and can do what she wants, well, I can take what she puts out and make judgements based on that and the lies that have come about.
So when Nikki says she's going to do something and then doesn't, well, I'm going to talk shit about that. When she left Houston with stars in her eyes and got me pumped but the only thing that's come of it is a Gymshark release, weight gain, cat/pineapple socks, and some massive petty texts, I'm going to shit about that. And if it continues I'll probably unsubscribe. Or maybe not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bunnybunnybunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bunnybunnybunny »

Yeah why bother with a schedule if she can't keep it. Ditch the schedule and just upload whenever. She's been uploading roughly 2x a week so why bother with the schedule then...just be consistent.

melodyhorbach
Learner
Learner

Post by melodyhorbach »

deenotdie wrote:not white knighting but why is it so important as viewers whether a youtuber sticks to their posting schedule or not? if i go on YT and theres a new Nikki vid, great, but I'm not gonna unsubscribe because she misses a few days? idk maybe I just dont gaf. Like I get that its her job and its a really sh*tty reflection on her work ethic, but like REALLY is it affecting me? no. Can someone explain their POV on unsubscribing for this reason?

It's not necessarily sticking to the schedule that is important to me at least, it's sticking to your word. So for me personally, because she chose that schedule and continues to fail, it's disappointing. Why not just say 3 videos a week if you cannot commit to what you said? That's all

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

The most frustrating thing is that she CAN stick to a schedule if she truly wants to. See: competition prep series.

nightpolitik
Informer
Informer

Post by nightpolitik »

kalistaxxmatic wrote:do you guys think that Nikki avoids going to other gyms, not just BB and Zoo but she wont even go to a commercial 24hr fitness, because she is now insecure about her body?
people at BarBell would no doubt recognize her; and would notice the weight gain/muscle mass loss.
even with posing on insta the gain/loss is apparent; but no doubt more apparent in person; maybe she aware of how much her body differs from peoples expectations when they think Nikki B so she decides to hide at her apartment gym (which..btw.. she seems to rarely go to as well.. :/)

No.

If she wanted her body to look different because she was ashamed of it she is clearly capable of losing weight.

I would say the only people who shame themselves out of the gym just have no idea wtf to even do.

She's a confident woman.
Confident women don't book photoshoots.

mandicoot
Informer
Informer

Post by mandicoot »

Nikki video up. Wasn't a GTEM video [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

KlingonFitUK
Learner
Learner

Post by KlingonFitUK »

That outfit was ridiculous, nothing matched, color, style, fabric or texture of it- all mess!
And I'm someone that likes crazy combos, still some rules should be followed.

Oh you forgot her no health insurance thing too. Wtf is your plan Nikki?
Break in take phone back?
Expect to get it miraculously back after so much time? So dumb. :roll:

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:Idk why but the phone situation makes me so frustrated. Why didn't you call the police while locating it? Why don't you call them NOW with the last address it stopped at? She is so incredibly naive and DUMB about stuff sometimes (see: Russian YT network, not renewing her license tag, etc) that it makes me irrationally angry lol.

The lighting during the GRWM was no bueno. I didn't realize her skin was that bad still. She should really look into seeing a dermatologist who can give her recs for her specific skin, instead of just using whatever she sees her friends use.

Also, that first outfit was so lol. A gray dress, cream/white and blue kimono and coral heels. Lol, at least the poor thing tried.
I understand your frustration and anger. I had my phone stolen in Manhattan Beach which is sort of LA and they were smart and turned it off. But I was told by a police officer to call the police if it does turn on and NOT to go and attempt to retrieve the phone myself. Because it's dangerous, obviously. If they'll steal from you there's a chance they'll also fight you. Or worse. iPhones are expensive, I guess it's small potato's to her but fuck, she should have and should still call the police. How lazy can you be?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Nikki would look good with her natural color on top with blonde balayage instead of just all blonde with her roots growing in. It's also less maintenance.

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Post by Squidgit »

Sooooo, maybe it's just me but I'm like screw her outfit. I'm more perturbed by the fact that she didn't go into more detail about her upcoming Find Your Happy Challenge which enrollment begins for THIS Monday. All she said is that basically this time there will less participants allowed and no check-ins. To be fair I think that may be a good idea considering it may have been too much for her to handle previously but I thought the point of having fewer participants would be so she could manage check-ins better. I just can't see paying money for a program/challenge without check-ins or some type of summary that'll encompass what will be involved in said challenge. Plus, I don't understand waiting till the last minute to inform those who want to join about what exactly will be comprised in this challenge. I guess I just wish she went into more detail about it a while ago instead of waiting till right before enrollment begins. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On another note it was nice seeing her out & about instead of just at her apartment. Hopefully she continues to get out more.
Last edited by Squidgit on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

lululululemon wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:Suggestions for new thread titles?
Thicki Slackketter? :P
lmao. I vote this one

Wannahealth
Talker
Talker

Post by Wannahealth »

Everyone kept saying how great she looks etc with the natural fillers, but the way I see it is she looks so much older now. Combination of lack of skincare and overall lazy appearance. I used to think Heidi looked older than her but I've changed my mind after this vid

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”