Nikki Blackketter - Part 5

psily
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Blackketter - Part 5

Post by psily »

I really hope he's not just using her. He seems like a freeloader loser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilychee
Debater
Debater

Post by ilychee »

I still can't figure out what Miles does. Does he just rap, or acts, or has some other part-time job?

And why is he always at Nikki's place, but we never see her visiting him on snaps/posts??

This is such a weird relationship.

wafae
Debater
Debater

Post by wafae »

omg Miles looks so ew in Nikki's story. I have no idea what she sees in him. CG was a jerk but he had his shit together and had goals that he worked for. This guy is a total loser and he is living off her income. I mean wtf Nikki you don't have to be that desperate for a penis :?

wafae
Debater
Debater

Post by wafae »

ilychee wrote:I still can't figure out what Miles does. Does he just rap, or acts, or has some other part-time job?

And why is he always at Nikki's place, but we never see her visiting him on snaps/posts??

I listened to one of his "songs" and it's the shittiest rap I heard lol dude is so lame I can't even :rofl: he raps about bitches lining up for him and some other stupid bars he pulls out of his ass. Nikki is clearly been used as a meal ticket for him and she is going to look so stupid later on when this relationship falls apart :roll:

dr-tran
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dr-tran »

I'll give their relationship 2-3 more months.

That honeymoon phase can't last forever.

I understand being a serial monogamist because I am one of those too, but damn leave him at home sometimes.

I get sick of seeing him everytime she's at the gym, out with friends, literally anything. If she took a selfie on the toilet while pooping, Miles would somehow be in the picture somehow in the background flashing his abs. LIke are they that codependent on each other?

I'm very inseparable from my fiance, but I still leave him at home sometimes if I'm hanging with my girls or running errands. I feel like he's just ALWAYS there. :?

Misskorny
Informer
Informer

Post by Misskorny »

ilychee wrote:'t figure out what Miles does. Does he just rap, or acts, or has some other part-time job?

He is not a loser, he is CEO at self-employed. C-E-O :rofl:

wawa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wawa »

I'm predicting in a few months, whether it be 2 or even 6, somethings gonna come up, Nikki's heart will be broken, and she'll realize that Miles was using her for her money or exposure or something. Maybe she'll find out he's cheating on her or overhear him saying something like how he doesn't really care for her... I dunno. I don't wish that on Nikki or anyone for that matter, but I have a sinking feeling something along those lines will happen and Nikki will be blindsided and heartbroken because she seems so naive.... I don't totally hate the guy, I just get weird vibes from him even over the internet..

Sobinski
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sobinski »

wawa wrote:I'm predicting in a few months, whether it be 2 or even 6, somethings gonna come up, Nikki's heart will be broken, and she'll realize that Miles was using her for her money or exposure or something. Maybe she'll find out he's cheating on her or overhear him saying something like how he doesn't really care for her... I dunno. I don't wish that on Nikki or anyone for that matter, but I have a sinking feeling something along those lines will happen and Nikki will be blindsided and heartbroken because she seems so naive.... I don't totally hate the guy, I just get weird vibes from him even over the internet..
Me too! Things will end badly between them and then she'll need to take like 2-3 years off of being in a relationship to REALLY figure out who she is and how to be happy.

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”