Continue Here..

arindelaney
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Blackketter Part 4

Post by arindelaney »

Poor thing is headed into surgery again. She jsut cannot catch a break.

Sobinski
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sobinski »

arindelaney wrote:Poor thing is headed into surgery again. She jsut cannot catch a break.
What?! Why??

belgianwaffle
Learner
Learner

Post by belgianwaffle »

She tweeted that she has a pus abcess :|

https://twitter.com/BlondeVsWorld/statu ... 9653832705

ephillipswife
Informer
Informer

Post by ephillipswife »

Poor girl :(

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

:( I hope things start looking up

dr-tran
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dr-tran »

I'm actually kind of interested in NB's gymshark collab. I don't know if I want to wear anything with "nikki blackketter" pasted on it like on the IG teaser, but if there are some tops/pants that have a cute design I might be interested in trying the brand out.

I hope she feels better soon. :-( I miss her uploads. Everyone else is annoying.

AliM
Learner
Learner

Post by AliM »

Hopefully she feels better soon :( , such a sucky (for lack of a better term) way to start the new year.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Yeahhhh I'm not a fan of the Gymshark collab clothes straight up saying Nikki Blackketter on them. A smaller icon or initials would've been cuter and wouldn't alienate people who don't know her. Her own custom design would have sufficed imo without saying her name. I find it a little weird that they decided to do it that way.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

I watched part of Heidi vlog from 27th to see her workout and holy shit you guys weren't kidding with the she sounds like Nikki sometimes thing like wow. I could have closed my eyes and thought I was watching a Nikki video. Like 4:25 wtf :rofl:

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

lolwut wrote:Yeahhhh I'm not a fan of the Gymshark collab clothes straight up saying Nikki Blackketter on them. A smaller icon or initials would've been cuter and wouldn't alienate people who don't know her. Her own custom design would have sufficed imo without saying her name. I find it a little weird that they decided to do it that way.
Yea I really don't think they'll have her full name for the reason that most people aside from her won't like it. It's probably a rough rough draft of a couple samples they've made for her & she modeled that specific one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whodunitt
Informer
Informer

Post by whodunitt »

invasionsucexxy wrote:I watched part of Heidi vlog from 27th to see her workout and holy shit you guys weren't kidding with the she sounds like Nikki sometimes thing like wow. I could have closed my eyes and thought I was watching a Nikki video. Like 4:25 wtf :rofl:

Whoa. I just watched the video and that was so creepy. This is the thing too..when you hangout with someone you are inevitably going to pick up on some of their mannerisms and how/what they they say. What makes this so creepy is that they aren't even friends, they don't hang out, and they only had a "brief" friendship.

Heidi is clearly still watching all of Nikki's videos and consistently keeps up with her on social media. Must be hard for her to realize that she will never be Nikki B.

mazosrankutes
Learner
Learner

Post by mazosrankutes »

Išsiųsta naudojantis HUAWEI VNS-L21 Tapatalk 4 Lt

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

lauralovescats09 wrote:
lolwut wrote:Yeahhhh I'm not a fan of the Gymshark collab clothes straight up saying Nikki Blackketter on them. A smaller icon or initials would've been cuter and wouldn't alienate people who don't know her. Her own custom design would have sufficed imo without saying her name. I find it a little weird that they decided to do it that way.
Yea I really don't think they'll have her full name for the reason that most people aside from her won't like it. It's probably a rough rough draft of a couple samples they've made for her & she modeled that specific one.

Doubt it. I bet that's the final product, otherwise why show it? I didn't think it was the best idea having her full name but she couldn't have just her initials either because of New Balance so don't know what the solution would be.

forthethrillofit
Informer
Informer

Post by forthethrillofit »

I'm really hoping things get better for Nikki! Surgeries are always terrifying, I cried like a baby just getting my wisdom teeth out, lol. I know she said she doesn't have insurance.. sheeesh I would never be able to pay for two surgeries and then some out of pocket. I know she makes money but I'm hoping this isn't a huge financial burden for her.

Also, I agree on the GymShark line. It would be cute to even just say 'NB' in a subtle area in a low key way. I'm hoping those are samples and it doesn't just flat out say 'Nikki Blackketter' but knowing her style I'm sure thats a possibility hahaha

SkyLacey
Talker
Talker

Post by SkyLacey »

The Gymshark collab tho! :-D it's that same shape she helped Alphalete have for their women's line I see you Nikki, bringing your actual knowledge of what flatters women along with you :tu:

wowwaz
Informer
Informer

Post by wowwaz »

following :love2:

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Even though she should have insurance nikki is one of a handful of non-in real life people I know that I would donate to if she had a gofundme or something for it.

kingcrabbypants
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kingcrabbypants »

where did y'all hear/read that she doesn't have insurance? i don't remember her ever mentioning anything about insurance at all

kittykittykitty
Learner
Learner

Post by kittykittykitty »

100x'd on Nikki's line! I hope her logo is more subtle. Like if they did the shark logo and then an x and NB in her writing beside it! Anyway, if they release something a bit more low key in the Nikki collab I'm going to buy it all!

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”