Nikki Blackketter Part 3

Codejesu11
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Blackketter Part 3

Post by Codejesu11 »

Yeah pretty sure Heidi &Christian are the only ones still in NYC everyone else went home today
-C.D :love2:

Post by Guest »

Heidi n CG? Would she be dumb enough to date him? Plus isn't she like 27? If she dated him it would be pretty obvious why

Post by Guest »

Ok so no shade, I find Heidi quite boring n basic. Even with Alphalete exposure ( which is probably 90% why she'd date CG) she's not going to get/ or keep that many subscribers, n if things go south, I I don't think she can survive like Nikki, she'd seriously hurt her brand.

Why do I get the feeling it's London he's banging?

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

That's true, I think she is older...ewwwww!

Heidi has gone so far out of her way to deny deny deny - flat out telling people they aren't and editing him out of the empire state building scene - that if they are actually seeing each other...i'll dislike her even more.

maybe Josh and NIkki can collab if it's true LOL

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

Healthyish85 wrote:That's true, I think she is older...ewwwww!

Heidi has gone so far out of her way to deny deny deny - flat out telling people they aren't and editing him out of the empire state building scene - that if they are actually seeing each other...i'll dislike her even more.

maybe Josh and NIkki can collab if it's true LOL
That's why I think something is going on with them. Heidi regularly takes the approach of denying and ignoring and hiding it. I mean it took her over a month to admit her and Josh broke up, during which time they were kind of pretending to still be together.

Besides, Heidi and Christian were good friends so it doesn't make sense for them to act like strangers now.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

If Heidi is dating Christian then she truly is all about fame and $$...for the life she claims she wants, dating Christian is against all of that. Homeboy is DRAMA. It follows him everywhere. And she talks about wanting a family and kids and he has been very like NOOOO about that for a long time. I had kind of wondered if she and Josh broke up about that because she had a lot of underhanded comments in her vlogs recently about 'look! i'm cooking! wife me up!'

Anyway. I'm still salty she liked a comment dissing Jen Heward. that's so gross to me. Dissing Jen is like kicking a puppy. I wish Heidi's amazing mom would call her out for all this shit.

psily
Informer
Informer

Post by psily »

I just called out Heidi for liking those tweets about Jen Heward. She immediately unliked them and deleted my comment. What a bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by gapeach »

Gosh I can't stand Heidi's fake ass. What did you guys think about Nikki's Halloween VS Angel costume?

arindelaney
Learner
Learner

Post by arindelaney »

gapeach wrote:Gosh I can't stand Heidi's fake ass. What did you guys think about Nikki's Halloween VS Angel costume?
I thought she looked great but based on her snapchat and then her instagram it looks like she ended up going with something else.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

WOW. Heidi deleted your comment?! Props to you for calling her out! I wanted to but I've been so vocal on twitter supporting Nikki lately I'm sure she'd just label me a hater...no, Heidi, you are shady AF and your colors are showing.

Also wondering why Nikki went with the HP costume over the VS Angel one but the HP one was super cute.

psily
Informer
Informer

Post by psily »

Healthyish85 wrote:Also wondering why Nikki went with the HP costume over the VS Angel one but the HP one was super cute.
She probably wanted to be comfortable, that party seemed pretty laid back.

purple579
Debater
Debater

Post by purple579 »

psily wrote:
Healthyish85 wrote:Also wondering why Nikki went with the HP costume over the VS Angel one but the HP one was super cute.
She probably wanted to be comfortable, that party seemed pretty laid back.
Agreed, the VS outfit was cute but I'm sure those wings were unwieldy and would get in the way. The other people's costumes seemed pretty lowkey as well.

Not that I have anything close to a high opinion of Christian anymore, but if he and Heidi are dating it would sink it even lower. He's already proved he doesn't give a f**k about Nikki's feelings with those stupid clickbait videos, and if he moves on to Heidi he really doesn't care about her at all. Typical materialistic douchebag. I really don't see anything deep in him, his life is so focused on bigger and newer...like how many cars and houses has this guy had in the past year? The sad thing is that his crew of dudes all want to be like him, are all trying to buy sports cars as well, but you know they don't have close to the money he does and are just setting themselves up for debt and failure.

Also, I like single Nikki ok but I find her and Sammy together a little annoying. I'm not sure why but Sammy's sense of humor is really annoying to me, I'm glad Nikki has someone to laugh and have fun with, and who seems supportive enough, but she's just not funny to me. She's better than no personality Denae though by far.

psily
Informer
Informer

Post by psily »

purple579 wrote:Also, I like single Nikki ok but I find her and Sammy together a little annoying. I'm not sure why but Sammy's sense of humor is really annoying to me, I'm glad Nikki has someone to laugh and have fun with, and who seems supportive enough, but she's just not funny to me. She's better than no personality Denae though by far.
I agree. Sammy is too much and I find myself fastforwarding through Nikki's videos with her in it. She's just such a try-hard. But if she makes Nikki happy, then good for her I guess.

Yeah Denae is staler than a month-old rice cake. I can't.

JenBella
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by JenBella »

Was it wrong for her to lie?Yes! Absolutely! But let's look at this both ways! Nikki seems like a pretty logical person and I don't think she did it out of trying to hurt anyone. I don't think she even thought that it was ever going to come out. The fact that the person who she did the act with told anyone shows a lot! I'm thinking if it was, in fact, Frank she didn't say anything because it would have ruined him and for something so insignificant! Think about it this way Frank was Christian friend and an employee at Alphalete and I don't think Nikki wanted to stir any problems aside from the fact it meant nothing to her and to Frank. Now if Nikki didn't say anything Frank must of which speaks volumes about his character. I think Nikki needs to rid herself of all that is Christian Guzman and move on with her life! I think Christians way of acting now is almost vindictive towards Nikki! He could have simply said in his video " It didn't work out" and left it at that, but he made it so veg and mysterious people started speculating and attacking Nikki's character! She had already gone through the heartache and moved on with Andrew I think she probably realizes now that going back was a huge mistake. Yes she lied and she made a mistake and she admitted to that mistake, but she still has feelings and whether she is right or wrong she is allowed to speak her pain! I think once Christian gets over the hurt and anger he feels he will see reason and when that day comes I hope Nikki walks away!

Post by Guest »

psily wrote: She probably wanted to be comfortable, that party seemed pretty laid back.
The Victoria secret wings were so va va voom , but HP is soo Nikki, suited her perfectly.

Wow, this Heidi chick is shadier than I knew

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

Re: the comments about Heidi being older - She's about the same age as Nikki. Nikki is 26 I think so also a few years older than Christian. They've talked about it a couple times and she was always embarrassed of her age.

Post by Guest »

^^
1st no woman should feel embarrassed of her age. But we're talking in the context of dating CG.

CG's age was a big reason they broke up the first time around, there was a feeling that CG is young n wants live alittle...whatever that entails.
So if Heidi wants to date him that's fine, but for someone who's got the I wanna settle down vibe--dating a fuckboy makes total sense?

Coop1987
Learner
Learner

Post by Coop1987 »

This is really in poor taste..even for CG.

Slightly off-topic, Maxx Chewning has such a derp face. I seriously can't even get through one of his videos.

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

I just looked at the Instagram of the guy friend Nikki tagged in her Halloween pictures. He plays for the Houston Texans and she's liked every one of his last 5 pictures back to October 11.

I don't know if he's a good guy but an NFL player would be a step up from Christian. Take that Heidi! :rofl:

DecepticonMC
Informer
Informer

Post by DecepticonMC »

I almost feel like that guy is someone Sammy is working on. She has liked way more of his instagram pics than Nikki has.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”