Miserable MeMe with Her Resting Face & Greedy Grandpa with Their Ballet Brat - Part 9

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Miserable MeMe with Her Resting Face & Greedy Grandpa with Their Ballet Brat - Part 9

Post by naomi104 »

Didn’t she think this weird clip of her sticking her tongue out like frog wouldn’t be screen captured?Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delizia
Informer
Informer

Re: Miserable MeMe with Her Resting Face & Greedy Grandpa with Their Ballet Brat - Part 9

Post by Delizia »

Oh poor Meme, the only time in the last three years she's got hiring and moving out responsibilities she's got a cold... Hope you're alright Miss Productivity/Hyperactivity!
English is not my first language so please excuse the mistakes :tu:

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Lol... so I wonder where they're moving to. I'm guessing it's an in between AirBnB. I hope MeMe stays grateful throughout the whole moving journey. ;)

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Re: pimping out Alexa. MeMe should read this: https://www.whatiscodependency.com/daug ... c-mothers/

"Due to lack of boundaries, narcissistic mothers tend to see their daughters both as threats and as annexed to their own egos. Through direction and criticism, they try to shape their daughter into a version of themselves or their idealized self. At the same time, they project onto their daughter not only unwanted and deniedaspects of themselves, such as self-centeredness, obstinance, selfishness, and coldness, but also disliked traits of their own mothers."

Anika
Learner
Learner

Post by Anika »

Image I’m embarrassed for her! How does a grown ass adult,
a mother and a ‘self-proclaimed’ business woman act like a teenager and expect someone to take her seriously? Image

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

MeMe’s logic is if it’s expensive, it’s the best. Like how she offsets her too many pointless flights with imaginary tree planting schemes. Image

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

The only time Meme looks genuinely content is when Alexa falls asleep.

Supposedly so sick that she needs to rest, but is well enough to put on all the cakey make up. Ok.

StupidCupid
Learner
Learner

Post by StupidCupid »

If anyone is a Redditor, an Influencer Snark subreddit was created today. Will be interesting to see if Mimi becomes a topic of snark there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/InfluencerSnark/

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

Mimi seriously needs to do some actualization and cut the holier than thou attitude. She's a mere mortal like the rest of us. She's addicted to shopping for tutus for her daughter and 1000 dollar clothes and accessories for herself. She's a consumerist of first order, and her business is based on selling useless products. She makes money from other people consumerism and indulges on it herself. These facts won't change no matter how many bumper sticker quotes and inspirational videos she will post on instagram.

Anika
Learner
Learner

Post by Anika »

blue_violet wrote:Mimi seriously needs to do some actualization and cut the holier than thou attitude. She's a mere mortal like the rest of us. She's addicted to shopping for tutus for her daughter and 1000 dollar clothes and accessories for herself. She's a consumerist of first order, and her business is based on selling useless products. She makes money from other people consumerism and indulges on it herself. These facts won't change no matter how many bumper sticker quotes and inspirational videos she will post on instagram.
Lol but she wants us to be minimalists just like her. She is so delusional.

Lulu42
Learner
Learner

Post by Lulu42 »

First long poster.

Is she really posting about Jimmy Carter as if she even knows anything about him/his policy? Other than finding a sound bite on YouTube.

Delizia
Informer
Informer

Post by Delizia »

Lulu42 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:29 am
First long poster.

Is she really posting about Jimmy Carter as if she even knows anything about him/his policy? Other than finding a sound bite on YouTube.

I thought the same, why is she suddenly posting this Jimmy Carter speech like people need to wake up? She's just started watching the news and allowing "negativity" from the real world into her bubble. They always say how if you want to launch a product, do it in the US because they have always been their main target, that's where they make the most money. But Meme now tries to portray herself as an anti-consumerist... What a joke. And as somebody whose for laicity pardon me if I don't share Jimmy Carter's visions of religious America...

Lulu42
Learner
Learner

Post by Lulu42 »

Delizia wrote:
Lulu42 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:29 am
First long poster.

I thought the same, why is she suddenly posting this Jimmy Carter speech like people need to wake up? She's just started watching the news and allowing "negativity" from the real world into her bubble. They always say how if you want to launch a product, do it in the US because they have always been their main target, that's where they make the most money. But Meme now tries to portray herself as an anti-consumerist... What a joke. And as somebody whose for laicity pardon me if I don't share Jimmy Carter's visions of religious America...
And how he’s so “ahead of his time” it’s ridiculous. Not to mention, as everyone knows she blabs on about consumerism by posting that video yet their businesses literally depend on consumerism. People can easily be a notebook from the dollar store and write down whatever it is their grateful for rather than by their stupid journal for how much ever it is.

Delizia
Informer
Informer

Post by Delizia »

Hum...how is this new home a fixer-upper? It's beautiful indeed, and I hope they finally get some sense of style and make it something really homey and worthy of this space. But their definition of a "fixer-upper" is like their definition of being "broke" aka. very very personal. What wall are they going to take down in this open space kitchen and living room? All walls already white (but maybe Alex and Meme got it painted prior to moving actually...). Curious to see what they're gonna come up with. "hey guys, so finally we decided not to buy (Do you think they would have found THE perfect home so fast?) but to go for a different type of apartment, we need more time to try out and find our perfect home, we decided to rent a flat in a slightly different area of London (maybe?) before committing to anything, plus no professional house hunter could find a true gem... We are the Ikonns, we have STANDARDS".

jajecznica
Informer
Informer

Post by jajecznica »

Is their new house they purchased or are they still renting? It looks pretty depressing in there, dark, small windows. It'll be interesting to watch what they do.

Lulu42
Learner
Learner

Post by Lulu42 »

jajecznica wrote:Is their new house they purchased or are they still renting? It looks pretty depressing in there, dark, small windows. It'll be interesting to watch what they do.
I’d imagine renting. That would be a quick turn around for a purchase (though possible). I’d imagine they’d post loads of photos of them looking for a house like they do their offices. Of course including way more expensive houses than they could ever afford to make them look flashy.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

I think it’s a temporary flat until they find a place to buy which will take at least 3 months for it to go through. It’s only been a few months since the LA failure so I don’t think they’ve bought anywhere yet. MeMe wouldn’t live in a project even though she’s a messy person and would pay someone to close her cupboard.

After all this time preaching to be a minimalist, she used to say it. She now admits she’s not one. I simply don’t understand why she has to make it a goal. Normal people would be “I don’t buy things I don’t need” but MeMe buys new clothes every holiday and while she’s on the actual holiday. And she goes on about 20 holidays a year. Shopping is her hobby. She’s still buying now even if it’s “pre-loved” or “vintage”. God, I loathe the terms. It’s just pretentious words for secondhand but she wants people to think she buy expensive secondhand stuff. Secondhand is secondhand. Why does she always find a way to distort the meaning of everything? If there’s one thing she needs to buy is a dictionary.Image Image

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

End of an era... and a beginning of the exact same one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

I went to revisit the birth video from the reddit thread.. and omg.. the utter fail on every level. It must be the most downvoted birth video in youtube history! :rofl:

Momo332
Learner
Learner

Post by Momo332 »

Ahaha good!! I took the liberty of starting that thread after someone suggested it, surely there are more of us out there who cannot stand the Ikonn madness (but enjoy watching it, nonetheless). Bearing in mind that most people have no idea who these people are...

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”