MeMe & Mafia - IkonnSummerists Saving the World One Gazillion Dresses and Sausage Pants at a Time

yabanji
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MeMe & Mafia - IkonnSummerists Saving the World One Gazillion Dresses and Sausage Pants at a Time

Post by yabanji »

there are probably also a bit of those inactive accounts instagram deletes but well she blocked me

and agree on all the other things you pointed out

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: MeMe & Mafia - IkonnSummerists Saving the World One Gazillion Dresses and Sausage Pants at a Time

Post by chefigata »

Meantime, productive Alex finds time to obsess about the weather, again. He is in California, but spending time checking weather in London and complaining about it too. Shouldn't you be... oh I don't know, setting up a business?
I don't get these constant complaints. People live in all sorts of climates and don't complain. But it's just never right for the Ikonnikovs. It's too hot, it's too cold, it's too WINDY, oh it's so, so windy today... it's just never right for these easy going citizens of the world. Life is hard.

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

Mimi should do an updated morning routine. All she does is take selfies in the morning. Selfies in bed, selfies in her underwear...gotta get that perfect angle that minimizes the look of her thighs. Don't we all spend our mornings like that? i'm guessing she spends 30 min in the morning just admiring herself lol.
I hope people thinking about applying to work for their company follow them first and see what they are about. Who would want to work for these tools?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gatto18
Talker
Talker

Post by Gatto18 »

MiMi has a lot of issues she’s running away from. I think the constant travel and money is demonstrating to her that It’s not the backdrop that’s the problem, it’s her. She’s the problem. She shops all the time, even in Paris trying on a €3,000 blazer from Celine. They preach eco-friendly and healthy, but their actual habits are only those things if it fits in the Instagram world. MiMi doesn’t need anymore clothes and maybe would benefit from taking hikes like Alex or taking up individual hobbies by herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forever young
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever young »

Gatto18 wrote:MiMi has a lot of issues she’s running away from. I think the constant travel and money is demonstrating to her that It’s not the backdrop that’s the problem, it’s her. She’s the problem. She shops all the time, even in Paris trying on a €3,000 blazer from Celine. They preach eco-friendly and healthy, but their actual habits are only those things if it fits in the Instagram world. MiMi doesn’t need anymore clothes and maybe would benefit from taking hikes like Alex or taking up individual hobbies by herself.

Her hobby is twirling in front of the mirror and she is good at thatImageImage

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

What’s this rant about her not being able to fall asleep for one night and thinking she’s going to die? Is this because someone commented she has a perfect life? She still clings on to that comment? Didn’t she say she doesn’t care what people think? Poor you MeMe not being able to sleep for ONE night. I hope you can recover from this trauma. Stop going about using the phone 10-15 mins away and putting it away at the weekend too because it’s not true. The reason you haven’t been posting real life is you exposed your daughter a while ago. It’s not that you’re being conscious with how you spend your time. Your Instagram is still pretty active during the weekend. If you’re so sure about this internet ‘sabbath’ (god, your pronunciation of this word is excruciating to my ears), show us your screen time and end this debate once and for all. The same as the no use of plastic but you shop so much of other shit and take pointless flights all the time.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

I’m not sure if any of you heard of this woman Clemmie Hooper or Mother of Daughters on Instagram. She’s a midwife with four daughters. Her husband is also insta famous for his witty and sarcastic posts about their family and daughters.

Anyway, I’m shocked Clemmie came out to apologise for posting on a forum like this using a fake account. She didn’t seem the type. For a while she would defend herself on the forum while trashing her other insta friends then she got caught so she admitted it.

I’m wondering if that raging vegan on out thread a few months ago was MeMe or one of her bots. It seemed so out of the blues and she disappeared since. She sure reads here. So does Alex - who just defended himself for being grateful to the Cali weather now (not so much for the London’s mucky rain this morning). Is there anyway we can check the accounts that read this thread? It’d be a breakthrough to bust these Cons!!!

yabanji
Informer
Informer

MeMe & Mafia - IkonnSummerists Saving the World One Gazillion Dresses and Sausage Pants at a Time

Post by yabanji »

naomi104 wrote:I’m not sure if any of you heard of this woman Clemmie Hooper or Mother of Daughters on Instagram. She’s a midwife with four daughters. Her husband is also insta famous for his witty and sarcastic posts about their family and daughters.

Anyway, I’m shocked Clemmie came out to apologise for posting on a forum like this using a fake account. She didn’t seem the type. For a while she would defend herself on the forum while trashing her other insta friends then she got caught so she admitted it.

I’m wondering if that raging vegan on out thread a few months ago was MeMe or one of her bots. It seemed so out of the blues and she disappeared since. She sure reads here. So does Alex - who just defended himself for being grateful to the Cali weather now (not so much for the London’s mucky rain this morning). Is there anyway we can check the accounts that read this thread? It’d be a breakthrough to bust these Cons!!!

no way clemmie did that!! oh man... like one thing to cheer for yourself but speaking bad of others?

did she post it on here or her instagram?

edit: it's on her current stories

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

yabanji wrote:
naomi104 wrote:I’m not sure if any of you heard of this woman Clemmie Hooper or Mother of Daughters on Instagram. She’s a midwife with four daughters. Her husband is also insta famous for his witty and sarcastic posts about their family and daughters.

no way clemmie did that!! oh man... like one thing to cheer for yourself but speaking bad of others?

It’s another forum called Tattle Life. I never heard of it. She announced on Instagram. I can understand she wants to defend herself but I’m shocked she would do something like that when she knew she would be caught, especially while trashing other insta friends. If I was her, I’d just defend myself and admit it’s my real account instead of faking one. It’s never going to end well when you start using a fake persona.

On another note, if these insta influenzas were more open minded to discuss things and not just put every criticism down to negativity or jealousy, there wouldn’t be a place like GG.

jajecznica
Informer
Informer

Post by jajecznica »

naomi104 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:47 pm
yabanji wrote:

It’s another forum called Tattle Life. I never heard of it. She announced on Instagram. I can understand she wants to defend herself but I’m shocked she would do something like that when she knew she would be caught, especially while trashing other insta friends. If I was her, I’d just defend myself and admit it’s my real account instead of faking one. It’s never going to end well when you start using a fake persona.

On another note, if these insta influenzas were more open minded to discuss things and not just put every criticism down to negativity or jealousy, there wouldn’t be a place like GG.

That makes me sad. And proofs how fake IG is. I loved Clammie and fam. they seem real. To be honest i have few IG accounts just because I get blocked for speaking my mind which drives me crazy!

Drifter
Learner
Learner

Post by Drifter »

Hey guys. Please listen to her current stories carefully that she talks about late night anxiety. I think it is Alexa having a tantrum on the background. She is screaming, shouting and crying like crazy. I mean I couldn't pay attention to Meme's bullshit because of the constant screaming. And I heard a woman speaking to Alexa. I wonder who she is. By the way Meme is doing nothing about it.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Drifter wrote:Hey guys. Please listen to her current stories carefully that she talks about late night anxiety. I think it is Alexa having a tantrum on the background. She is screaming, shouting and crying like crazy. I mean I couldn't pay attention to Meme's bullshit because of the constant screaming. And I heard a woman speaking to Alexa. I wonder who she is. By the way Meme is doing nothing about it.
I heard Alexa talking as well but couldn’t hear another woman. I wondered why she didn’t get up to attend to her daughter like a PRESENT mother should instead of talking to strangers online. My friend, you’ve got a pair of good ears!!! All I hear now is my son’s singing Thomas the Tank Engine theme song!!! Lol

jajecznica
Informer
Informer

Post by jajecznica »

And I find Alex's behavior so derogatory. We get it-you're in Cali, it's nice, no need to rub it in that you can travel. Seriously, after living in Southern California for 6 years I"m soooooo ready to have 4 seasons, snow, a bit of rain and clouds. This isn't for everybody. Quite frankly if they hate the weather soooooo much, why don't they move???? So I really don't understand. Nothing is holding them back, they have the financial freedom to do whatever they want. There's no need to bitch about the weather whatsoever.

yabanji
Informer
Informer

Post by yabanji »

Drifter wrote:Hey guys. Please listen to her current stories carefully that she talks about late night anxiety. I think it is Alexa having a tantrum on the background. She is screaming, shouting and crying like crazy. I mean I couldn't pay attention to Meme's bullshit because of the constant screaming. And I heard a woman speaking to Alexa. I wonder who she is. By the way Meme is doing nothing about it.
haven't seen you in a while on here! welcome back :)

yabanji
Informer
Informer

Post by yabanji »

jajecznica wrote:And I find Alex's behavior so derogatory. We get it-you're in Cali, it's nice, no need to rub it in that you can travel. Seriously, after living in Southern California for 6 years I"m soooooo ready to have 4 seasons, snow, a bit of rain and clouds. This isn't for everybody. Quite frankly if they hate the weather soooooo much, why don't they move???? So I really don't understand. Nothing is holding them back, they have the financial freedom to do whatever they want. There's no need to bitch about the weather whatsoever.
well either talking about hustling here hustling there or the weather. there is not much he can talk about. it's always the same. i find him quite dull. meme is not better but i kind of think she can let go and be silly. whereas alex in a situation of let's say pretending a thing he laughs awkwardly and doesn't really fit in that moment.
probably why he can't properly bond with alexa because he is not creative at all. not with speaking or even playing with her.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Ladies, I'm about to make a new thread. Is it Part 9 or 10? I checked there's a secret thread but it's not active, that would make the next one a 10th if all included. Also, give me some more names!!

yabanji
Informer
Informer

Post by yabanji »

lala is enjoying time with adriana and the current snow situation in canada.
lidia might have joined them.

or it's one of those "recommended nannies from our beautiful superclose but just know eachother for two days friends"

jajecznica
Informer
Informer

Post by jajecznica »

naomi104 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:07 pm
I heard Alexa talking as well but couldn’t hear another woman. I wondered why she didn’t get up to attend to her daughter like a PRESENT mother should instead of talking to strangers online. My friend, you’ve got a pair of good ears!!! All I hear now is my son’s singing Thomas the Tank Engine theme song!!! Lol

It just sounded like Alexa playing with somebody, Alex maybe? or perhaps new nanny? Alex might be busy strolling on the beach, hiking with friends, eating out or napping...somewhere.

Forever young
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever young »

naomi104 wrote:Ladies, I'm about to make a new thread. Is it Part 9 or 10? I checked there's a secret thread but it's not active, that would make the next one a 10th if all included. Also, give me some more names!!
It’s part 10. I suggested above a name of the thread and you can add something about Alex and a brat

Last edited by Forever young on Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forever young
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever young »

Forever young wrote:I’d like to add to a new thread words “ Meme- fake positivity with a resting bitch face “ ......and let’s add grandpa Alex and a brat.

Naomi, read above. How do you , girls, like it?

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”