Narcons: MeMe & Alex Raising a Brat - Part 6

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Narcons: MeMe & Alex Raising a Brat - Part 6

Post by chefigata »

Mimi would like to teach Alexa to forgive others.
Does this mean Mimi will forgive their business partner and great friend UJ? He's one of the very few people who made it on Mimi's sterile IG... They used to visit each other regularly, travel together...
Maybe you should learn those lessons yourself first before you preach them to others Mimi.

Miss Camille
Informer
Informer

Post by Miss Camille »

naomi104 wrote:Haha that sling lasted a month. MeMe is trying to fool herself that Alex is a good dad. We all know what he’s actually like. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Talk about rewriting history. Alex used the sling twice. Plenty of people gave him advice on how to use their sling correctly (he was wearing Alexa too low) but he never took the advice. Idiot.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Miss Camille wrote:
naomi104 wrote:Haha that sling lasted a month. MeMe is trying to fool herself that Alex is a good dad. We all know what he’s actually like. Image

Talk about rewriting history. Alex used the sling twice. Plenty of people gave him advice on how to use their sling correctly (he was wearing Alexa too low) but he never took the advice. Idiot.

Exactly he talked about MeMe carried the baby for 9 months and he’d carry the next 9. What happened? They got a pram after a month when they said they didn’t need one. Image

Looking back at their photos made me realise one thing. These pretend eco warriors didn’t use reusable nappies on Alexa because precious MeMe would have to wash them and we all know she doesn’t like housework.

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

Yep, because that's what very busy business people usually do in the middle of a work day ..... eyefuck themselves.

Debug
Talker
Talker

Post by Debug »

Booooooring......

Regarding Alex's message of men wearing a baby, it surprises me that he used to get strange looks in London for that. He probably felt strange himself or people looked for a different reason.

Miss Camille
Informer
Informer

Narcons: MeMe & Alex Raising a Brat - Part 6

Post by Miss Camille »

Debug wrote:Booooooring......

Regarding Alex's message of men wearing a baby, it surprises me that he used to get strange looks in London for that. He probably felt strange himself or people looked for a different reason.
They were looking become he was doing it wrong.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

blue_violet wrote:Image
Yep, because that's what very busy business people usually do in the middle of a work day ..... eyefuck themselves.
That insta story gives me creeps. She just glares at herself on the screen like she could have married her own shadow. The she sticks on leg out. What the fuck?! And what’s she grateful for? It’s like the word’s used so randomly it doesn’t mean anything anymore.

g0ssipg0ssip
Learner
Learner

Post by g0ssipg0ssip »

I never noticed how freakishly skinny Alex was until now.. If he had long hair, he'd pass off as a girl

mistletoe
Stalker
Stalker

Post by mistletoe »

Hi everyone, I just created an account to ask: back in the day (around 2016?) when Mimi published her Bingo Theory nonsense, they offered an all expense paid trip to London to the people who purchase and review her book on Amazon. What do we know about this? Did they REALLY invited and paid for someone? I don't remember seeing or hearing any more about this on their channels, but I found it extremely dodgy basically buying 5star rates on Amazon...

Post by Guest »

g0ssipg0ssip wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:10 am
I never noticed how freakishly skinny Alex was until now.. If he had long hair, he'd pass off as a girl
Sasha has become malnourished from Mehriban's gluten-free, sugar-free, quality-free cooking.
I think she should put the before and after pictures of him for her cookbook. Haha

Also, losing all the fat tissue people normally have under the skin of the face made him prematurely wrinkly and looking much older than 33.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Forever young
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever young »

Alex is loosing weight and MeMe is gaining weight from her gluten free and other free stuff meals.

Post by Guest »

Forever young wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:59 am
Alex is loosing weight and MeMe is gaining weight from her gluten free and other free stuff meals.
She eats way too much carbs. Someone should tell her fructose and honey are sugar too.
Sasha is a man (well, sort of) so he needs more protein intake to keep muscles. Just eating sugars and olive oil is not enough.

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

The way she says 'tech-ture' instead of texture ... cringe

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

Never noticed how annoying Alex is chewing his food loud and with his mouth open. Can't imagine sitting across from him during dinner.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

chefigata wrote:Never noticed how annoying Alex is chewing his food loud and with his mouth open. Can't imagine sitting across from him during dinner.
He’s even uglier and more unattractive here. Looks like a little girl got given chocolate by her narc mum for the first time.

Anyway, bless him. He’s not allowed carb often. His mum MeMe thinks as long as it’s gluten free and dairy free, it’s healthy. She’s as thick as her legs.

Momo332
Learner
Learner

Post by Momo332 »

The ugly back ring is back, I repeat, THE UGLY BLACK FING IS BACK 😂🤢🥴

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

The ring is awful. I'm starting to wonder if Mimi picked it and if she sabotages Alex on purpose. Not too long ago she said she loved seeing him in a turtleneck and now all he does is wear (grey) turtlenecks. Perhaps she wants him to look unattractive. She certainly is not encouraging him to exercise and she serves him very small appetizers for dinner.

When she did a hair tutorial video with Valeria, she gave her the ugliest tight curls while she herself had nice, wavy curls... It looked really bad on Valeria.
Maybe that's her thing, sabotaging others to make herself look better, because she could definitely make Alex look better. These days, he looks more often like a woman than a man.

Post by Guest »

Sun is out but also MeMe's cringey kisses are out on her insta storyImage

Poslano sa mog SM-A520F koristeći Tapatalk

Delizia
Informer
Informer

Post by Delizia »

Hello, also a long time lurker here. With them it is physical, I want to punch them in the face, everytime they do or say smthg...

I use to like mimi but always found Alex bizarre and the slurring eurk, actually properly grosses me out. But very quickly realised Mimi isn’t an expert in anything. She has nothing of a leader, or a genie entrepreneur, let alone does she have any creativity in her.

Anyway found that picture of her at the interview she did recently, doubt she’s like her minion to see her real legs shape when she’s not on her tippy toes.
English is not my first language so please excuse the mistakes :tu:

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

These quotes make no sense. Like, zero. Mimi needs to stop preaching about mindful use of technology and genuine interaction, which she clearly knows nothing about.

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”