Thank you for creating new thread! Love this name haha

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Narcons: MeMe & Alex Raising a Brat - Part 6

Post by naomi104 »

Thanks QWERTY. Let’s start the thread with kisses from Her Majesty MeMe! Lol Image

Yes, I made sure she screenshot that very second!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

That hike Alex did last year has led to this connection. I knew it the Marrakesh trip wouldn’t be out of no where. I bet they scored a free trip in exchange of this podcast “exposure”. The Cons never do anything for anyone for free. Image

https://www.houseandgarden.co.uk/galler ... ondon-home

plamenakzezoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by plamenakzezoo »

Miss PerfectionImage... not... she is so fake I can pukeImage

Debug
Talker
Talker

Post by Debug »

Oh wow, thanks for sharing how you snack. Very interesting and innovative, simply groundbreaking!

If Mimi would be some beauty (face and body) role model maybe we would be interested but now...

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

I logged into her insta live out of curiousity and after 5 seconds she said 'endomorphins' instead of 'endorphins' and i logged out ... above average english only applies to others, as usual.

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

She said she is feeling burnout because she is not doing enough of creative things now that she is with Alexa. She keeps changing her mind. First it was because she was not taking care of herself and putting herself last, now it's because she can't do creative things because she is with Alexa. Make up your mind MeMe!
She can pretend all she wants, post filtered pictures with whimsical captions, but the truth is, she doesn't enjoy being a mother.

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

chefigata wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:39 pm
She said she is feeling burnout because she is not doing enough of creative things now that she is with Alexa. She keeps changing her mind. First it was because she was not taking care of herself and putting herself last, now it's because she can't do creative things because she is with Alexa. Make up your mind MeMe!
She can pretend all she wants, post filtered pictures with whimsical captions, but the truth is, she doesn't enjoy being a mother.
Agreed. There's plenty of creative activities to do with her child but she prefers filming her than actively participating in her development through play and crafts like Leyla does with her kids. She probably thought that having Alexa was gonna be like having a pet or a doll, and now she can't be bothered to make the sacrifices that come with parenthood.

plamenakzezoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by plamenakzezoo »

She can easily afford child care twice a week and do “CREATIVE” shit as she wants... but no. Meme needs to be the perfect mother at the same time so no child care for Alexa, only supervision and insta perfect childhood for her. Why is she complaing when that is what she wants to do all day long? She is such a mean person... to herself, to her child....

jajecznica
Informer
Informer

Post by jajecznica »

blue_violet wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:58 pm
chefigata wrote:
Agreed. There's plenty of creative activities to do with her child but she prefers filming her than actively participating in her development through play and crafts like Leyla does with her kids. She probably thought that having Alexa was gonna be like having a pet or a doll, and now she can't be bothered to make the sacrifices that come with parenthood.
I soooo agree with all that. I'm pretty sure Alex was pressuring her for a kid, Leyla was preggers, and let's face it you can make the whole pregnancy/baby thing very marketable and cool looking on IG. I'm so sure deep inside she knew she didn't want to be a mom! She's not cut out for it. And that's ok, but pretending is NOT ok! Leyla IS truly a good mom, engaged, in the moment with the kids, and still able to find herself in all the madness of having little kids. MeMe is completely lost in motherhood and doesn't look like she enjoys it. She lost herself in there too and it shows big time lately.

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

jajecznica wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:57 pm
blue_violet wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:58 pm
chefigata wrote:
I soooo agree with all that. I'm pretty sure Alex was pressuring her for a kid, Leyla was preggers, and let's face it you can make the whole pregnancy/baby thing very marketable and cool looking on IG. I'm so sure deep inside she knew she didn't want to be a mom! She's not cut out for it. And that's ok, but pretending is NOT ok! Leyla IS truly a good mom, engaged, in the moment with the kids, and still able to find herself in all the madness of having little kids. MeMe is completely lost in motherhood and doesn't look like she enjoys it. She lost herself in there too and it shows big time lately.
Yes! Alex had been pressuring her for a while around the time Leyla got pregnant and it all made her say yes.
And I agree, it's ok if she's not cut out for it, but to pretend and carry on with fakery is not ok. Women regularly comment how they feel inadequate as mothers after seeing her pictures/stories/YTvideos, how she's the perfect parent... and she loves it.
The thing is, she has no reason not to do creative things if she wanted to since Alex's schedule is flexible... he doesn't seem to have a scheduled time to go to the office and doesn't seem to be doing anything there... they could structure their days in such a way that each works half a day, or goes to the office every other day. Instead she stays home all day, watching her child dance ballet. You can hear the relief in Mimi's voice every time she posts a story about Alexa playing independently. She just doesn't like to engage with her and play with her in any meaningful way, all she does is pester her with 1000 questions a day.
Mimi is lying to herself. She avoids facing her true feelings. "Not doing enough creative work" is not the reason for her burnout and she knows it. She would prefer to shop and have all day to herself and finds it hard to be selfless and raise a child, even with so much help that she gets.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

There are so many classes in Chelsea that MeMe and Alex could sign up for Alexa if she claims she doesn’t get to do enough creative things. But no, Alexa is kept at home in front of a massive mirror that looks unsafe and doesn’t contribute anything to her learning. Didn’t MeMe say a couple of weeks ago she’s an extrovert? She’s the least extrovert person I’ve ever seen. She and Alex are socially inept and can’t admit it. That’s why they don’t take Alexa to classes except ballet to fulfil MeMe’s childhood dream and MONTESSORI where they can dump her a few mornings a week. If they took her to a sensory class when she was a baby, MeMe would make mummy friends by now.

I’d like to argue one thing about Leyla. She may be a good mum trying to entertain her kids. But she’s an anti vaxxer and so is MeMe. Europe are waking up to these cult weirdos now. Unvaccinated kids aren’t accepted in schools in Italy and Germany just imposed a law where parents will be fine 2,500 euros for not vaccinating their child. That should apply to tourists with unvaccinated kids too so the Cons can be banned from Europe altogether.

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

She is anti vaxxer? This dumb bitch

Miss Camille
Informer
Informer

Post by Miss Camille »

blue_violet wrote:
chefigata wrote:
Given that Mimi and Alex couldn’t take care of a pet cat - which they ended up giving to Leyla - because it wasn’t compatible with their lifestyle I’m not sure why they thought a child would be.

Gatto18
Talker
Talker

Narcons: MeMe & Alex Raising a Brat - Part 6

Post by Gatto18 »

naomi104 wrote:There are so many classes in Chelsea that MeMe and Alex could sign up for Alexa if she claims she doesn’t get to do enough creative things. But no, Alexa is kept at home in front of a massive mirror that looks unsafe and doesn’t contribute anything to her learning. Didn’t MeMe say a couple of weeks ago she’s an extrovert? She’s the least extrovert person I’ve ever seen. She and Alex are socially inept and can’t admit it. That’s why they don’t take Alexa to classes except ballet to fulfil MeMe’s childhood dream and MONTESSORI where they can dump her a few mornings a week. If they took her to a sensory class when she was a baby, MeMe would make mummy friends by now.
Remember, they are *too* sophisticated and intelligent to befriend just anyone. Minimum requirement a million Instagram followers....

Post by Guest »

In this day and age it's perfectly acceptable for a woman to say "I don't want to stay at home with my child all day" it's brilliant that women have that choice, sometimes they don't have that choice financially, in which case Mother's can long for their own identity outside of just being a care taker for their child. Mimi says two things, that she wants to be with Alexa 100% of the time and also, she doesn't. It's a fair conflict, but I don't think it's that she feels guilty for not being there - (it's not like she would be disappearing to do a 40 hour week anywhere) I think it's about control. She can't let Alexa start to develop a world that isn't captured or created by her in someway, so she needs to be there all the time.

You can tell she gets such a kick out of using her as an instagram doll. Taking selfies, cute outfits, always filming her ballet, showing her Montessori pictures. No one is forcing her to do this, she is putting her own identity into Alexa and wondering why she is not fulfilled.

She's not a creative person. She's a worker, for sure - someone who likes to be doing things and keep busy - but anything she lists that is creative about herself is not in nature creative. Filming yourself talk about yourself? No, lol.

Creative people have a strong inner world, an imagination they long to run into - to get lost for hours in it. If she were creative as soon as she had 'Meme' time, she would not be hitting the shops and facials and filming it and sharing it with her followers, she would be signing up for a creative activity, or using that space to actually create something!! She needs a hobby, but again she's not really creative so perhaps she doesn't she just needs to be away from her daughter shopping and that would fulfill her. Which is basically what she's saying.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

I just wonder what will happen to people like Mimi in a decade or so? Will she continue her Instagram ways and live her life 100% online while also struggling to compete with younger, prettier, more interesting girls who'll keep on joining?

Gatto18
Talker
Talker

Post by Gatto18 »

qwerty888 wrote:I just wonder what will happen to people like Mimi in a decade or so? Will she continue her Instagram ways and live her life 100% online while also struggling to compete with younger, prettier, more interesting girls who'll keep on joining?
That’s a great point. Their selling point so far has always been Mimi’s sex appeal. People like her photos because they either want to be her or are attracted to her. That won’t always be the case. I think we can see that now: there are younger, smarter, and more creative influencers out there. She’s not a trendsetter. She mimics!

It will be interesting. They won’t be able to maintain their current lifestyle without their Instagram revenue. This is evident on how they are now accepting money for ad campaigns, and all.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

gurugossiplaughter wrote:In this day and age it's perfectly acceptable for a woman to say "I don't want to stay at home with my child all day" it's brilliant that women have that choice, sometimes they don't have that choice financially, in which case Mother's can long for their own identity outside of just being a care taker for their child. Mimi says two things, that she wants to be with Alexa 100% of the time and also, she doesn't. It's a fair conflict, but I don't think it's that she feels guilty for not being there - (it's not like she would be disappearing to do a 40 hour week anywhere) I think it's about control. She can't let Alexa start to develop a world that isn't captured or created by her in someway, so she needs to be there all the time.

You can tell she gets such a kick out of using her as an instagram doll. Taking selfies, cute outfits, always filming her ballet, showing her Montessori pictures. No one is forcing her to do this, she is putting her own identity into Alexa and wondering why she is not fulfilled.

She's not a creative person. She's a worker, for sure - someone who likes to be doing things and keep busy - but anything she lists that is creative about herself is not in nature creative. Filming yourself talk about yourself? No, lol.

Creative people have a strong inner world, an imagination they long to run into - to get lost for hours in it. If she were creative as soon as she had 'Meme' time, she would not be hitting the shops and facials and filming it and sharing it with her followers, she would be signing up for a creative activity, or using that space to actually create something!! She needs a hobby, but again she's not really creative so perhaps she doesn't she just needs to be away from her daughter shopping and that would fulfill her. Which is basically what she's saying.
You hit the nail on the head. She’s not at all a creative person but likes to think ordering hair extensions from alibaba, copying the idea of using coconut in haircare and ordering copies of journals containing quotes by other people are CREATING. She’s just producing goods. I wouldn’t even call them entrepreneurs. They’re merchants. Well, Alex is at least investing their money in other businesses they have no idea how to create. But for what he does, he doesn’t need to leave home every morning to go to the fake office and escape parenting duties.

I’d like to see drawings MeMe might have done for her failed shoe business. If her idea of arts and work is posing for Instagram, she’d better hope Alex makes their investment very wisely. They’re both doomed if they ran out of money.

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”